Needing Some Assistance

A place for tutorials on how to get the most out of Flash

Needing Some Assistance

Postby Dapper Gent » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:01 pm

I completely forgot this section existed. I recently transitioned from lurker to semi-lurker to creator and have ran into a brick wall.

I started out using Humbird0's custom made flash program (which can be found here: http://www.humbird0.com/#/misc/rpg_maker) which he uses to make his games with. It's been friendly up until the point where I wanted to do more than just have a 'talk' command. That's where the brick wall came in. Everything I've learned so far has been through his program and I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Can anyone help point this newb in the right direction?
Dapper Gent

Re: Needing Some Assistance

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:47 am

Hey, brah. Love humbird's tool. I do believe the flexibility comes from its support for flash movies. What are you trying to do with ur game? I'm sure we can find a workaround.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm trying to do the same as both Humbird0 and Onix did with their games. More specifically, I'm trying to make a pokemon RPG. Also, I need to find a way to upload the file on here. Each time I try to attach the file it keeps telling me that it's too hig, even when compressed.
Dapper Gent

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:42 am

That's kinda weird. Not sure why it's not taking ur file, but I believe humbird uploads his stuff all the time. Try linking it through a rapidshare or depositfiles.
Terrantor!!!

Return to Tutorials