Masking and doing the deed

A place for tutorials on how to get the most out of Flash

Masking and doing the deed

Postby hat973 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Um okay hard subject for me to talk about but i know theres some FLA floting around on well.....Sex :oops: sorry it s a hard thing to talk about for me for some ungoddly reason any who I just like to know how to do the deed on Flash like masking and so on that encludes the big um....climax
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Re: Masking and doing the deed

Postby Mr D » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 am

...5 times...I read this 5 times and I have still no idea what you are asking. Are you asking how to do masking in Flash? If so, than right click the layer you want to use as mask and select mask. And what you you mean by "how to do the deed on Flash" and "encludes the big um....climax". Are you asking how to animate sex and cum or am I missing something?
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby hat973 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 am

Mr D Wrote:...5 times...I read this 5 times and I have still no idea what you are asking. Are you asking how to do masking in Flash? If so, than right click the layer you want to use as mask and select mask. And what you you mean by "how to do the deed on Flash" and "encludes the big um....climax". Are you asking how to animate sex and cum or am I missing something?

Yes I'm asking how to do that v.v i have a bit of a tight nit family so the word of sex and someone kind of goes hay wire in the family so I work hard to hide what I do but yes that's what I mean how do u do the whole sex part and the climax
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Mr D » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 am

Very well this is how you do the "sex thing".
Sexual intercourse also know as coitus or copulation, is the insertion and thrusting of a male's penis, usually when erect, into a female's vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure or reproduction. The repeating of this cycle results in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region. In other words climax. Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex, oral sex, fingering, and use of a strap-on dildo. And if this input presents itself as buffoonery. Then you are indeed right my good sir for you have not once again specified if you wish to learn how to draw or animate said sexual intercourse for you have exclusively stated that you wish to and I quote "how do u do the whole sex part and the climax" . From which I can only deduce that you wish to have the the process of "The birds and the bees" revealed to you.
P.S. I found a dictionary of synonyms today :D
but seriously dude be a bit more specific -_- you want to learn how to draw or animate?
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:20 am

I think he is asking for the best effective way to animate sex in flash, which of course, would include a tutorial on masking. Layerwise, penis goes under vagina, mask out any overlap past the entry point so you don't have random dicks popping out of her thigh. Same with oral. And anal. Hell anytime you stick anything in anything, you layer the sticker under the stickee then mask out any stray stickage.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby hat973 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 am

Mr D Wrote:Very well this is how you do the "sex thing".
Sexual intercourse also know as coitus or copulation, is the insertion and thrusting of a male's penis, usually when erect, into a female's vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure or reproduction. The repeating of this cycle results in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region. In other words climax. Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex, oral sex, fingering, and use of a strap-on dildo. And if this input presents itself as buffoonery. Then you are indeed right my good sir for you have not once again specified if you wish to learn how to draw or animate said sexual intercourse for you have exclusively stated that you wish to and I quote "how do u do the whole sex part and the climax" . From which I can only deduce that you wish to have the the process of "The birds and the bees" revealed to you.
P.S. I found a dictionary of synonyms today :D
but seriously dude be a bit more specific -_- you want to learn how to draw or animate?

I know about sex the whole thing but I ment is How do u do the animations i know the whole spill on sex i want to do the animating bit im sorry im dancing around it its just Its a tuff thing to talk about for me i tend to not be specific at times but I get to the subject soon Right now its How do u do the sex and climax animashon
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Mr D » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Alrighty then.
About animation : If you want to begin with animation than you should be using Adobe Flash CS#.
This might help you get started viewtopic.php?f=29&t=413
Basically sex animation is done by putting 2 models into 3 positions - start, inserted and start again. This will create loop in Flash. To make your animation smoother check here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1921.
Also a model is split into several parts that are made of "symbols" or "movie clips" and they all come together to make a model. Each part has his own layer.
Example here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=754&start=200
btw you can use the "create classic tween" to make the parts move, that is sort of important.
About cum animation: there is no real easy way about it. Most people draw it "frame-by-frame" to make it look right. If you do not have the will to that you could just draw 2-3 shapes of what the cum should look like in the beginning, middle and end and use the "shape tween" so the flash will do some of the work for you, but it won't look as good.
I am not sure how experienced you are in Flash so I covered just some basics. All the words that are in quotes "like this" are things you can easy search for to learn more basics. Also check some of the older tutorials around here. I am sure some of them could easily answer your questions about animation and some even have practical examples.

if you want I can post some examples here if it is hard to understand what I am saying. Because you do need some basic understanding in flash to know what I am saying.
Mr D

Postby hat973 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:06 am

Mr D Wrote:Alrighty then.
About animation : If you want to begin with animation than you should be using Adobe Flash CS#.
This might help you get started viewtopic.php?f=29&t=413
Basically sex animation is done by putting 2 models into 3 positions - start, inserted and start again. This will create loop in Flash. To make your animation smoother check here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1921.
Also a model is split into several parts that are made of "symbols" or "movie clips" and they all come together to make a model. Each part has his own layer.
Example here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=754&start=200
btw you can use the "create classic tween" to make the parts move, that is sort of important.
About cum animation: there is no real easy way about it. Most people draw it "frame-by-frame" to make it look right. If you do not have the will to that you could just draw 2-3 shapes of what the cum should look like in the beginning, middle and end and use the "shape tween" so the flash will do some of the work for you, but it won't look as good.
I am not sure how experienced you are in Flash so I covered just some basics. All the words that are in quotes "like this" are things you can easy search for to learn more basics. Also check some of the older tutorials around here. I am sure some of them could easily answer your questions about animation and some even have practical examples.

if you want I can post some examples here if it is hard to understand what I am saying. Because you do need some basic understanding in flash to know what I am saying.

Please some examples will be grate
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Mr D » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 am

Sure just tell me what you already know and what you need examples of. Would not want to post something you already know.
Mr D

Postby hat973 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Mr D Wrote:Sure just tell me what you already know and what you need examples of. Would not want to post something you already know.

hmmm i know the basics how to script and so on but the masking was always a problem to me plus the strip effect and the jizz part so i guess i just need exmples on masking,Stiping,and the climax part
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Mr D » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 pm

About masking: there is nothing much about it. You have the mask layer and the layer below it let us call them ML an LB. To create a ML just right click on the layer and select mask. Now let us say you have a picture on LB and everything that is drawn on the ML that covers the picture will be visible and everything that does not cover the picture in LB will be invisible. Btw the mask in the ML will not be seen in the animation and the lock function on both layers works as preview.
example:
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-2.swf [ 4.49 KiB | Viewed 2114 times ]

Now striping:
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

strip.swf [ 8.12 KiB | Viewed 2116 times ]

And again about cum animation: there is no real easy way about it. Most people draw it "frame-by-frame" to make it look right. If you do not have the will to that you could just draw 2-3 shapes of what the cum should look like in the beginning, middle and end and use the "shape tween" so the flash will do some of the work for you, but it won't look as good.
Mr D

Return to Tutorials