using a photoshop or Illstarter pic

A place for tutorials on how to get the most out of Flash

using a photoshop or Illstarter pic

Postby hat973 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 am

Okay most of my people are made in photoshop or Illastartor and im wondering si there a way i can do what u guys do on your games in mine if i have them layered separated
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Re: using a photoshop or Illstarter pic

Postby hat973 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Okay well i can pretty much figured out my own thing here if you want to brake the cheaters in Photoshop or Illustrate then imported it to Flash u can then retrace it and plus you can remake the person so I'm planing on making a posts of just the top layers of heads separated top and bottom jaw I will post the 3 females i have on my that would be Rabbit,a Fox that u could reuse for a wolf head,and a feline in the big cat spot use could use it for aka tigers and panthers ill find a way so people can use them freely but I would like credit of designing the head I do amite the fox one i based off Krystal so that one....I don't know i think ill give it a pass so ya the rabbit,and feline head i will ask for props on those and only those i will come out with different heads later on I'm planing on making female in the reptile spot not turtle...okay maybe turtle ill toy with that later...any way all this humble artist can say is Game on oh and ill post a Photoshop drawing next to a Flash retrace so keep a eye out for that
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 pm

hat973 Wrote:Okay well i can pretty much figured out my own thing here if you want to brake the cheaters in Photoshop or Illustrate then imported it to Flash u can then retrace it and plus you can remake the person so I'm planing on making a posts of just the top layers of heads separated top and bottom jaw I will post the 3 females i have on my that would be Rabbit,a Fox that u could reuse for a wolf head,and a feline in the big cat spot use could use it for aka tigers and panthers ill find a way so people can use them freely but I would like credit of designing the head I do amite the fox one i based off Krystal so that one....I don't know i think ill give it a pass so ya the rabbit,and feline head i will ask for props on those and only those i will come out with different heads later on I'm planing on making female in the reptile spot not turtle...okay maybe turtle ill toy with that later...any way all this humble artist can say is Game on oh and ill post a Photoshop drawing next to a Flash retrace so keep a eye out for that

And there it is the top head on the right is Photoshop and Flash on the left so looking at the image the flash one is Brighter and more vibrant while photoshop is a bit choppy and granny but ya this pic dosn't do it justice but u can kind of see what I mean
Attachments
Befor and after copy.jpg
Befor and after copy.jpg (59.92 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Red light panda

hat973

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 pm

If you save the file as a PSD, you can import it directly into Flash without any loss of fidelity or layering attributes since they are both Adobe products.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby hat973 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Gorepete Wrote:If you save the file as a PSD, you can import it directly into Flash without any loss of fidelity or layering attributes since they are both Adobe products.

I did on the right head but it came out like that but flash look a lot better then the psd head
Red light panda

hat973

Return to Tutorials