Independence Day Parody game idea

Post and discuss creative ideas

Independence Day Parody game idea

Postby Soundflare » Sun May 26, 2019 10:09 pm

So i was recently watching Independence day Resurgence and i just thought of a game idea. It ain't really well thought out but i just wanted to post it.

OK so basically you play as a female soldier who must defend a military base from the horny Aliens who want to fuck all the human women on Earth. Your main weapon is a gun and your fists. You must fight the Aliens and defeat their queen. You start out with armor but as you get attacked your armor as well as your clothes get shredded until there's nothing left. After your armor is gone when a alien attacks you and will try to have sex with you. You can escape using the left and right arrow keys.

Their are Four types of aliens you will face. A melee alien who uses its fists to attack you. A ranged alien who will shoot corrosive shots that will strip you of your armor. Lastly a armored Alien who is quick and appears rarely.

The queen is bigger then the others and has armor. When you defeat her Earth is saved.

(This is just my idea and i want to know if anyone is willing to create a LOK design of the alien Creature from the Independence day films.

download.jpeg
Heres a picture of the alien
download.jpeg (11.8 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Soundflare
Newly Registered

Re: Independence Day Parody game idea

Postby SHadowflick » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Could be fun, though I always thought Xcom fit the bill better
SHadowflick

Return to Discussion