New Game I'm Building (SlaveMaker Redux)

Post and discuss creative ideas

SlaveMaker Redux

Poll ended at Thu May 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Great Idea!
No votes
I'll give it a whirl.
100%
Maybe...
No votes
Meh.
No votes
Hell no! You should give up now!
No votes
Where's the alcohol?
No votes

Total votes : 1

New Game I'm Building (SlaveMaker Redux)

Postby blackteagames » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey all you wonderful people!

I've been really wishing SlaveMaker 3 hadn't stopped being updated, so I decided to make my own, kinda similar, kinda not game that is inspired by it. I'm calling it SlaveMaker Redux. The game is being built in Unity3D, and I hope to put a lot of fun elements into it. Right now my vision is to make a slave training simulator (like SlaveMaker) that uses customizable 2D animated characters. This should allow for players to build out any kind of slave they want (visually). Of course, I've only just started, so all I have is the basic save / load function and menu is place (I built that last night).

My hope is that there is some interest in this. What are ya'lls thoughts on it?
blackteagames
Newly Registered

Re: New Game I'm Building (SlaveMaker Redux)

Postby SHadowflick » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:15 am

Ooo, do love me the slave trainer games
SHadowflick

Re: New Game I'm Building (SlaveMaker Redux)

Postby Duoiz » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:40 am

Still playing 3.5 every now and then. So yeah, sad it stopped being updated. what, 15 years ago?
My tip is to make sure you make implementing custom events, and girls easy. Games like SM3, really grew thanks to the mods, or, added girls, to make it more specific.
If you make it modular (areas/girls as just added img/scripts) not only will it be easier for you, but you could get quite alot of "help" from modders.
Also, mods are kinda like doujins, people often don't care that much about copyright when it is a free mod.

Also, just saw when this was posted, made any progress?
Duoiz

Return to Discussion