Brainstorm: online adult castle-build game mechanics

Post and discuss creative ideas

Brainstorm: online adult castle-build game mechanics

Postby Darkwood » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I had this idea in my head for a while and I propose everyone to take part in this brainstorm.
If any of us are to make async online multiplayer game (means something like casual city / castle builder, when players cannot directly play together, but can communicate indirectly (trade, clans, arena)

So, what adult element can be brought to this?
The first obvious answer is making collection of unique characters and make players to collect them.
But where's sex then? Either we allow to breed any with any (like breeding season was. a lot of work) or no sex at all (why playing? better make game about collecting cats then).
Even if we make sex a rare element allowed by collections - would anyone spend hours and hours in the game to get some rare character to see him / her having sex? Not sure about it

Feel free to share your thoughts
Darkwood
Newly Registered

Re: Brainstorm: online adult castle-build game mechanics

Postby Blueburry » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:08 am

If you're gonna have a bunch of unique characters, it's probably not a good idea to have a scene for every possible pairing of characters.
You could just not show the characters breeding with each other and instead, maybe after reaching some milestone with the character, have a scene with the character interacting with the player. That way you only need at least one scene per character.
Blueburry

Return to Discussion