Help \\ How to post in creative corner

Post and discuss creative ideas

Help \\ How to post in creative corner

Postby knifecat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:54 am

Hi all, I'm working on a game and I thought this would be the perfect place to ask for some feedback. I can't seem to post in the creative corner though :( Anyone know how or why that's the case? I've read both of the rules sections and they don't say anything about it.
knifecat
Newly Registered

Re: Help \\ How to post in creative corner

Postby Golrim » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:15 am

I think to prevent spam in the creative corner new accounts arn't allowed to post their game in that section. Use the forum until your account no longer needs to be reviewed by moderators when you post. If not then your post hasn't been reviewed yet since this is a new account.
Golrim

Postby knifecat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:30 am

Okay gotcha, thanks. No problem doing that, just wasn't sure cause it wasn't stated anywhere. Thanks a bunch!
knifecat
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Golrim Wrote:I think to prevent spam in the creative corner new accounts arn't allowed to post their game in that section. Use the forum until your account no longer needs to be reviewed by moderators when you post. If not then your post hasn't been reviewed yet since this is a new account.

Which isn't exactly the case as there are games in the different sections that are the first time posting to the forums. Yes the moderation is there to prevent spammers and the like from appearing on the forums, but you should be able to freely post whatever you like.

Unless you had something that didn't met the criteria to post, like not having a free playable demo or no work to show of (in case of not doing a game, like some art in the Non-Flash section).
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Darkwood » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:02 pm

yes, you need 10 posts to post in creative corner :D
Darkwood
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion