[Unity] Ero Game Dev Looking for Help.

Post and discuss creative ideas

[Unity] Ero Game Dev Looking for Help.

Postby TheDoubleDeuce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Hey all. I'm a seasoned programmer seeking help with a 3d Unity game. I've purchased some assets already and sort of have an idea how the game will play out. I'm going for a windwaker/ dating sim aesthetic. By that I mean I'd like to immerse the viewer into an open cartoony world and allow him/her to hook up with the in-game booty. Setting will be modernized fantasy and the player's inentory will enable obscure fetishes like timestop rape, sleep gas rape, x-ray clothing, and resize bodies/ features. I have a pretty neat set of premade assets, rigged and textured. all I need is a costume designer to model the various clothings and hairstyles, an animator familiar with Mecanim for Unity, and a map designer to build the world/interiors.

So the three jobs mentioned above are all I need at the moment, but I'll most likely need sound work done when all the foundations are complete. That means voice work, effects, and music.

I have little to no budget, so I'll probably only be able to buy a few assets from the store and I really can only ask that you believe the project could work and have some enthusiasm for the craft. Who knows maybe it'll earn some reward or we can hawk it on dlsite or something.
TheDoubleDeuce

Re: [Unity] Ero Game Dev Looking for Help.

Postby ANooB » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:50 pm

uhh, can we see the assets you chrrently have?
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Re: [Unity] Ero Game Dev Looking for Help.

Postby TheDoubleDeuce » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Here're the characters I bought

https://sketchfab.com/models/19f2826250 ... 144f17ce84

Here's the environment

https://vimeo.com/109239010

I still don't have architecture, but I'm shopping around, I'll update this post if I find something.

Other than that, I'm looking for magic effects and a UI.
TheDoubleDeuce

Return to Discussion