Breeders Of The Nephelym

Post and discuss creative ideas

Breeders Of The Nephelym

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 am

I was going to post this in the Breeding Season thread, but seeing as that thread has been locked, guess I'll start a new thread in the general forum to point it out. Note that I have no affiliation with this game, it's just something I found while I was browsing 3D Hentai videos online, came across these videos on one of the sites I go to.

The game is called Breeders Of The Nephelym, looks to be a 3D, open-world, adventure-style re-creation of Breeding Season. Game looks awesome, however note that the funding to create it is going through none other than Patreon, so...yeah...could be another project that gets abandoned (unfortunately I paid into one called Malise and the Machine that hasn't had a playable update in over 20 months, I know you take your chances funding any software development project on Patreon)... I ended up finding some videos (no in English) of the game on YouTube (through a Google search) that had a Patreon link, seems there's also a playable public version (based on the YouTube video, I haven't actually gone to the Patreon page yet), the videos that I found were found on Sankakau Complex (note this site had popups & a site request restriction that will cut you off if you are not browsing the site SLOWLY; I'd suggest some decent security plugins for your browser, I use Adblock Plus, NoScript, Popup Blocker Ultimate & uBlock Origin on Firefox).

EDIT: Patreon page (with public build download) can be found at https://www.patreon.com/BreedersOfTheNephelym
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Re: Breeders Of The Nephelym

Postby Golrim » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 pm

I played the game a while back, maybe half a year ago, and recently tried it out again with the public build. There is a lot more then what there used to be, however it was mostly content vs game mechanics. The game itself isn't really fun to play but more of just wanting to see all the h-scenes. If it's your first time playing the demo the progression is tedious and quite annoying, but it won't take long to get everything the game has to offer in an hour or two.
Golrim

Return to Discussion