Lewd Maze (rpg/dungeon crawler, pixel anim. v0.7.149a

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Lewd Maze (rpg/dungeon crawler, pixel anim. v0.7.149a

Postby shanbahak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Demo 0.7.140a is now PUBLIC, yay~
Please read FAQ before having troubles with launch, it needs Java64.
IF you have both Java 32 and 64, it may conflict.
https://mega.nz/file/LZJ2EA5A#Zf0rGy75k6dzHWdKEifJiS0Rys1GVQhVP92iUpQMsKo

Hello guys.
After almost 2 years of development, we're finally out with alpha first demo~
Our small team is making some kind of "mixed" style adult game.
It has some specific features, so care if you dont like futa on female :P

Lewd Maze (former Corrupted Dungeon) is Isometric dungeon crawler with turnbased pixel fighting part, with some nice in-battle sex.
Monstegirls, futanari, some mild mind control and some corruption later on. All this good stuff, separated by levels and sections -
You start at colorful and peaceful town - its basically "VN" mode with large pictures and CGs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You have two main characters for now, tanned neko and elf girl. Race affects possible class and equipment, for example elf warrior will be light agile fighter with longsword / rapier (duelist), while stronger catgirl will have 2-handed cleaver (berserker). Same applies for ranged classes, elven priest and cat shaman, and so on. A bit close to Might & Magic?

And some cute NPCs~
Some of them will have their own H-scenes and will be able to temporarily join you party in battle, as story will progress.

Dungeon itself is constantly changing, unstable structure. (randomly generated, yes)
It is classic isometric with cute sprites and various awesome objects to explore and to plunder.
And of course, it has various monstergirls to have tons of fun in battle mode.
Some of them will have specific debuff attack to get your team in proper mood for intercourse.
H-scenes will occur as large popups, huge pixel sprites.

Alpha 0.01 demo obviously missing a lot of cosmetic stuff and lacking in some areas, like SFX sounds, or animation/particle effects for spells and buffs, or most character except mages missing active skills. Well, i was funding it myself :P
But, at least it should give you some grasp for "dafuq is this project".
And hentai animations are really nice - this I can say with pride, pixel artists are putting a lot of efforts into making these large H sprites.

Overall, Its massive, monstergirl - focused project, which is developed by rather small team of 3 people with some side help.
If you like it, you can support us - it will help us drastically with adding new content.
Last edited by shanbahak on Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:01 am, edited 17 times in total.
shanbahak

Re: Corrupted Dungeon (rpg/dungeon crawler, java)

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Personally, if I see futa, I'm out. Other than that, seems like you've got a lot of entertaining stuff.

As I've made animation for a long time, some of the combat animations look very bad to me. I'm sure it's hard to find people willing to do that, so I don't blame you. Since you mentioned that it's a pain in the ass to make anyways, may I suggest using less frames of animation? Minimum work level, single frame for each state, idle, hit, attack, etc. One step up from that, when doing something like an attack animation, one frame for the beginning of the motion (the wind up) and one frame for the end of the motion.

To step it up one more easy notch, a lot of games would then do a couple frames for the beginning, and a couple frames for the end. So if you're doing something like an overhead sword swing, first frame with the sword above her head, then second frame is slightly farther back (anticipation), then you make the fourth frame, in the final position, having slashed downwards, then go back and make the third frame, a big swoosh linking frames 2 and 4. For some motions, like a stab or punch, it looks better to do a frame of over-extension instead of the woosh. (So on frame 3, the sword or fist is a little bit farther than where it is on frame 4) Fighting games also tend to make the fists, swords, whatever, bigger during the hit frames, to emphasize the impact. Disgaea does this, if you're interested in seeing an example.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby shanbahak » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks for some advice, yes we'll rework combat animations later on after getting at least stable patreon~
Probably will combine hair with body into single layer, and fetch weapons and armors as vector intead of pixel. Like it was done in Tobihime.
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Adding some finishing touches, working on last few animations.
Another artist DAVIL joined us for some animations to help with workload, hope he will work with us more in future~
Most likely we will release first aplha demo before New Year. If nothing bad happens.

Here, some more good examples of animation and gameover CG, hope it looks good enough Smile

shanbahak

Postby DraturaXXX » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Looking good so far! Keep up the work!
DraturaXXX

Postby shanbahak » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello guys~
Still alive, still working on it.
Well, like always, Xmas and New Year's holidays are quite messy, some people got flu, some people cant work because lots of relatives visits.
Cant really work on hentai if kids running & screaming around ur house -_-
Regardless, we somehow managed to finish more h-animations, like this one

And finally grabbed bits of ISO together. Its kinda like this?
https://webmshare.com/ray9Q

https://webmshare.com/5E5RY

https://webmshare.com/vPVaW

Now can properly turn camera around all sides, increase or decrease move speed.
Still needs minor fixes for minimaps, interfaces, and Agro parts for enemy squads AI.
Oh and still need to manage enemy squads config -_-''
youre meeting Imp on isometric map, but she may have slime or goblin in team
or both, so need to give them possible positions in squad, spawn chance, loot, cell size. Correct structure list for generating battle setup?
Hopefully after holidays we manage that out and finally start patreon~
Happy New Year.[
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 am

Working on optimization, reducing memory consumption, CPU load and leaks.
Found goddamn memory leak yesterday, it was caused by me incorrectly filling battle parameters XML. -_-
I need to be more careful, hopefully we’ll manage this stuff soon and finally release alpha version.
Regardless, here is another CG example
https://imgur.com/9L8PtQi
and catgirl x goblins animation preview. Still need some working on fluid effects?
shanbahak

Postby GameDesignDisaster » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:32 am

I am very excited to see how your game will continue to grow, watching games slowly build up into what their creators wanted them to be makes me happy as someone who has just started making games myself. If I may ask will your game include a gallery mode, I know this might seem like a common sense thing to add but I have played many a sprite based game that does not include a gallery and instead would require me to play through the entire game again just to get to the content I want to see even though I have played through the game once already. I hope I am not coming off as demanding as I do want to see what your game will be once it is finished, other than that I wish you good luck and minimal bugs.
GameDesignDisaster
Newly Registered

Postby shanbahak » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Gallery will be present, yes.
Also just separate gifs / sprites in higher resolution for some patrons.
Some are actually 1280 wide, which is hilarious for pixel sprites - we had to resize them to 640pix to fit popup window for battle sex animations.
shanbahak

Postby Villajall » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 am

This looks amazing! Very good work.
Villajall
Newly Registered

Postby Duoiz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:00 am

The art looks very, very good at the moment... I will even go as far as to say that I am jelous of your (or your artists) talent and patient for sitting down and doing them... I am happy if I can manage to draw one image a moth with my current workload, and it is nowhere near that level... Not sure how the game will be, but I will give that demo a try once you post more info on it, if nothing else so for the art.
Duoiz

Postby shanbahak » Fri May 04, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello guys. Most stuff optimized, its running relatively fast and nice. Some bugs are fixed.
Currently doing some (at least, basic) balancing for combat, setting loot stuff, cleaning placeholders, and fixing even more bugs lol, just removed item duplication bug few days ago. Annoying, but we're finally close to release, yay~

Demo should be out soon (about next week).

It will have 1 stage with fw randomized rooms, 5 mobs composed in few squads.
Each mob with H-scene per race (1 for elf, 1 for neko), and one event / quest H-animation. 11 in total. I think one animation lacks shading? Hope we manage to fix it before releasing~

Alpha 0.01 demo will be obviously missing a lot of cosmetic stuff and lacking in some areas, like good sounds, or animation/particle effects for spells and buffs, or most character except mages missing active skills - sorry, my personal wallet kinda thin, to put everything in early demo in completely awesome shape :P
But, at least it should give you some grasp for "dafuq is this project".
And hentai animations are really nice - this I can say with pride, pixel artists are putting a lot of efforts into making these large H sprites.

Also we'll need to hire writer, need some dialogues for town, for events and gameovers, and oh boy i suck on writing~

Finally, some examples of battle gameplay.

https://webmshare.com/mPq8q
https://webmshare.com/3XLy8
https://webmshare.com/DdjxX
https://webmshare.com/ZjPrG
https://webmshare.com/oP3W0
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Patreon getting up soon.
Payoneer payment is taking surprisingly long time to verify account, unexpected :/
They hate new clients or something?
meh, i hate lazy companies, more delays.
Will post link and demo as soon as they finish~
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Wed May 30, 2018 2:51 am

Okay, i’m back.
First, 0.01a demo is out

Second, as you can see, we had to change project name. A bit unfortunate, but we’re going as Lewd Maze now.
Sorry about that.

Third, please read FAQ in demo folder. It needs Java 64 bit. Like minecraft.

Have fun, describe how it feels etc etc
Just keep in mind its really early demo, it is missing a lot of possible stuff~
Last edited by shanbahak on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shanbahak

Re: Corrupted Dungeon/Lewd Maze (rpg/dungeon crawler, Demo o

Postby shanbahak » Thu May 31, 2018 12:40 am

Added minor fixes to demo.
Now less mobs in dungeon, they roam to smaller distance. Aggressive squads with big radius are smaller.
Tavern now taking payment properly, instead of adding gold (how could i mess that up? -_-)
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Next update will be coming this week.
Should have fixes for startup issues, some performance fixes, some animations will have proper cumming stages :)
Lewd maze dev
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Guys, alpha v0.02 is out~
https://mega.nz/#!aUJEXSZa!8K2e5c6hqFWH ... dzZ905xPs8

Changelog

Perfomance
-now game starts faster, like, MUCH faster.
-eats less memory
-working window resize, yay
-full win10 / win8 support now, shouldn't have problems
-may run even on 32 bit version Java (not 100% sure, needs more testing)
-Linux support

Bugfixing
-no more random shops on dialogue click
-now you need defeat boss to finish Dwarf quest, not just random mob
-cant use healing and items on empty party slots anymore (can waste them on fullhp chaarcter though)
-Quit game in town menu now quits to main menu, not closing game instantly
-autosave on location change and fights

Content
-mobs now have KO pictures
-Catgirl x goblins and Centaur x Elf scenes have proper cumming stage added~
Last edited by shanbahak on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lewd maze dev
shanbahak

Re: Lewd Maze (rpg/dungeon crawler, pixel anim. v0.02a is ou

Postby shanbahak » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Goblin squad gameover WIP preview.
Gobs will have their finished CGs included on next updated~
Made by Tr3ratns.

Lewd maze dev
shanbahak

Postby shanbahak » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:31 am

Brothel static preview for catgirl.
Next public update should be out 16-17rd July, with brothel scenes, bugfixes and some quality of life edits.
Like H animation skip in battle and hide for gameover interface.
Lewd maze dev
shanbahak

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Obviously still very early, but I like what I've played thus far. I do wonder if I missed a way to regain hp and mp? Going into the dungeon after a wipe tends to result in another one since I've got no health or a way to cast heal
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects