Good Female Life Sim Text Games?

Post and discuss creative ideas

Good Female Life Sim Text Games?

Postby BBReady » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:28 pm

The title basically covers it. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any good text-based female life sim games, like Newlife, Girl Life, and Accidental Woman? Those are the only good ones I really know of, but Newlife's development speed is nightmarish in how slow it is, Accidental Woman is so new there's not even a version that goes beyond the tutorial yet, and Girl Life...well, it's all right, but it's not enough. I want more. I'd prefer for suggestions to be games where it's just you controlling the life of a normal woman in our normal world, but if there's any really good fantasy styled ones (stuff like Lillith's Throne), I'm not opposed to it. Also if it's a game that gives you the option of playing as a guy, I'm not opposed to it so long as there's an option to play as a woman (and hell if it's a really good, deep game, I might be willing to play one where you control a guy). Double props if it has a turn-based sex scene system or something similar like what's in Newlife and Lillith's Throne. Thanks!
(Note: I'm already aware of CoC and TiTS, so there's no need to suggest them. I like them overall but there's no turn-based sex or real world setting, which bums me out on them a bit.)
BBReady
Newly Registered

Re: Good Female Life Sim Text Games?

Postby kvier » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:05 am

If transformation/hypnokink content doesn't actively turn you off, you could look through the stuff on tfgamesite using their search engine. It's a mixed bag, but some of what's there is well done. (Sturgeon's Law &c)

Cursed! might be worth calling out. ... and I definitely remember having tried another one of the same sort but I can't remember the name now. :/

edit five days later: I was thinking of A Spell For All , which isn't slice-of-life, but does let you play a female PC in a real-world setting.
kvier

Return to Discussion