Game Discussion - "Girl Life" [QSP Game Engine]

Post and discuss creative ideas

Game Discussion - "Girl Life" [QSP Game Engine]

Postby EliteMaster512 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:45 am

Not sure if this is the best place to put this (if anyone has a better location, please move this suggestion there (if you have the power) or let me know and I'll move it myself!)...

I will start off with saying this is not my game, but it is being "made" by a group of developers who are basically translating a Russian game in addition to adding some of their own content!

This game is called "Girl Life" and it runs on the Russian QSP engine; here's the game's link: https://tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=597

The game has a pretty large file size, clocking in at (including the engine, the application, and the media that comes with it) approximately 4 gigabytes!

The game features real life nsfw pictures to depict/visualize the events occurring within the game that are described via text.

You can assume the role of a school girl, a cursed school girl (who uses magic), or a male transformed into a female. Gameplay consists of living out their lives in the St. Petersburg area... you can go to Pavlovsk, Pushkin, even St. Petersburg itself!

The game has a large following on the tfgamessite forum (https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=70) and contains elements of most sexual acts and fetishes. You want to be a good little innocent girl who gets in on with family? Go ahead! You want to be a crack-addicted bimbo prostitute on the street? You can do that also!

Just figured I'd leave this here... it's a massive game and is still in development and I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on this board before except for once or twice in the odd thread.
Veteran LoK Lurker Since 2014 - Currently Working on a Mystery Project!
EliteMaster512

Return to Discussion