H-RPG FWS : The Nether Sky (WIP)(RPG)

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: H-RPG FWS : The Nether Sky (WIP)(RPG)

Postby Fishbone » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:48 pm

I so like the way you mapped the mountain here. Nice approach, I think I'll borrow that idea for my own games.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fishbone
Newly Registered

Postby Carnal Druid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 am

You should really transfere this post over to Non-Flash Projects in the Creative corner, because this game deserves way more recognition (and patreons) that it currently has and i really don't know how many members of the forum (and/or lurkers) actively check the discussion Thread from time to time (I certainly don't and that's why I just today learned about this project). Anyway, keep up the good work.
Carnal Druid
Newly Registered

Postby CrazyChameleon » Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 am

Fractured Worlds 0.12 Update!

Hi there lewd fans. Work is still proceeding apace on the game and I'm pleased to announce 0.12 is now available for our $5 Patrons! With 0.11 and 0.10 Rolling into All Patrons and Public Builds respectively! There's been a large arc concluded since the last forum update. (Which was for 0.10) Here are a list of new features.

- Lots of new Hscenes (40+New Images)
- Groundwork laid for mechanical changes .. namely the new elemental system.
- A plot arc that expands on the Soul Abomination's story .. Introduces a new familiar .. And a new party member.
- New areas to explore complete with their overlays. No Proto maps. Some Old areas expanded and revamped.
- The new Agent system.
- New Areas of the main city .. New Side-quests and more!!

What you can expect in the future.

- Next update will focus on the side quests .. Including sexy times therein .. New elemental system will be fully implemented. New funny and/or romantic party banter and scenes. Work will focus on the Succubus Brothel and the Cult of Agares. As well as expanding on Silver's relationship with Victor. New Priscilla content also planned.

- The Month AFTER that .. Will see the start of a new main plot arc centered around Karma .. Who you can see in previous posting. The fifth familiar. The Cartel and it's relationship with the embattled Mayor of Val'Mar. Who you will work with to begin to erode the Cartel's power base in the city.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon!

If you haven't already done so .. I'm immensely grateful to all my current supporters but with your help this game can be even greater and the updates even faster! I hope you all enjoy the game in whatever manner you have access to it and thank you to all my diehard fans .. We might still be a small community. But your support is appreciated more than you know :)

https://www.patreon.com/CrazyChameleon
CrazyChameleon

Postby CrazyChameleon » Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 am

You should really transfer this post over to Non-Flash Projects in the Creative corner, because this game deserves way more recognition (and patreons) that it currently has and i really don't know how many members of the forum (and/or lurkers) actively check the discussion Thread from time to time (I certainly don't and that's why I just today learned about this project). Anyway, keep up the good work.

I will consider that. I must admit I'm a bit of a lurker on LoK. Between managing and deving and writing the project I don't have too much time for being social outside my own discord and the like .. Also Battletech is kinda happening right now. I am reaching out to more communities this month and I'll see about following your advice .. I certainly seem to have a problem getting enough eyes and ears on the project. I'm a totally new developer with no name to himself after all. But reading posts like this are the kind of thing that keeps me motivated :) As long as some people love my game .. I'll keep working. Work might eventually slow down if I can't get funding. But I'll never stop as long as there are fans waiting for that next installment :)
CrazyChameleon

Previous

Return to Discussion