Lenbasisky - Free artist for Adult games (VNs and RPGs)

Post and discuss creative ideas

Lenbasisky - Free artist for Adult games (VNs and RPGs)

Postby Lenbasisky » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi, im kinda new around here and considering that in this site there are some delevopers of hentai games, i thought to give my services for free to these ones. These are some examples of my art:

But obviously there are some conditions:
1) If you ask a collaborations, you have to give me a detailed description of your project and in particular about the fetishes in this one.
2) Avoid to write something like "I have an interesting project. Do you want to collaborate with me" or something like that doesnt explains anything at all. Just explain your project in a single comment. In this way, my time and yours wont be wasted.

After this, i will decide if collaborate or not. Thanks for the attention.
Lenbasisky

Re: Lenbasisky - Free artist for Adult games (VNs and RPGs)

Postby hornyninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:04 am

Lenbasisky Wrote:Hi, i wanted to know if i could give you my services for the art for free. These are some examples of my art:
http://lenbasisky.deviantart.com/gallery/

I know that in my portfolio, there aren't NSFW stuff and only sexy stuff yet, but i wanted to see if my style could interest you first.

Thank you for taking an interest in my project and offering to help Len (for free even!) :D

Your work is nice. My characters however are not thick (though i'm open to later possibilities). Do you have any works of regular sized women I can see?
hornyninja

Return to Discussion