Hiring an artist

Post and discuss creative ideas

Hiring an artist

Postby Nikag » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Guys,
I need a full time artist for my current project to speed up content producing. Sex scenes, characters for animation in Spine.
Any questions via PM or here
Nikag

Re: Hiring an artist

Postby Random2Action » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Are just looking for an artist to do the character parts, to be animated in Spine by you, or looking for art and animations done in Spine? I'm wondering because I can make a character rig, and animate, but don't own Spine.
Random2Action

Postby Nikag » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 am

Random2Action Wrote:Are just looking for an artist to do the character parts, to be animated in Spine by you, or looking for art and animations done in Spine? I'm wondering because I can make a character rig, and animate, but don't own Spine.

For artist to draw characters & sex scenes, something close to this style: http://costelloadultgame.tumblr.com/
However if you're an animator, pm me with some works examples of your animations. If I'll be able to find full time artist I will need an animator as well
Nikag

Postby Avian07 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Do they need to provide the background art aswell? Or just the characters and the poses?
Avian07

Postby Random2Action » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:28 pm

I can't PM yet. I made a quick attempt at your character. Lines are hardly perfect, but it's a sketch.

OfficeGirl.jpg
Last edited by Random2Action on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Random2Action

Postby Nikag » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Avian07 Wrote:Do they need to provide the background art aswell? Or just the characters and the poses?

Well, that depends on the artist. Usually - yes, but if he can't... well... For example I'm no good at drawing backgrounds at all.
Nikag

Postby Avian07 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:58 am

Nikag Wrote:
Avian07 Wrote:Do they need to provide the background art aswell? Or just the characters and the poses?

Well, that depends on the artist. Usually - yes, but if he can't... well... For example I'm no good at drawing backgrounds at all.

Haha yeah background art isnt my forte but im trying learn that skill set and ive learned some stuff, still no pro tho. :(

Ive seen some of your background arts its pretty good alot better than mine i can tell you that :lol:
Avian07

Postby Nikag » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Random2Action Wrote:I can't PM yet. I made a quick attempt at your character. Lines are hardly perfect, but it's a sketch.

OfficeGirl.jpg

Just saw your message. Well, the idea is that I've started project with similar arts, but I want to continue with something better (like the example I posted above)
Nikag

Postby Random2Action » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am

Yeah I intentionally did it in a similar style and pose as the original, fixing some of the grosser anatomical mistakes. Doing it in costello's style, would mean you'd be redoing everything from scratch.
Random2Action

Postby Nikag » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Random2Action Wrote:Yeah I intentionally did it in a similar style and pose as the original, fixing some of the grosser anatomical mistakes. Doing it in costello's style, would mean you'd be redoing everything from scratch.

This is more about getting better and moving forward, then keeping original style
Nikag

Postby Nikag » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Still looking
Nikag

Return to Discussion