Looking for H-games (Actions)

Post and discuss creative ideas

Looking for H-games (Actions)

Postby Gidshiri » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm a big fan of platformers, action games, side-scrollers and so forth.
Nowadays, it has become quite difficult to look for such type of games. Especially, really interesting games. So, i thought that you people can help me (and maybe other fans of this genres too) with this. I already tried a lot of games from LoK and the other sites... but maybe i missed something? Maybe i just don't know about some games that developes right now somewhere?
I will be glad if you decide to help me someway. We may try share links here. We can even discuss about some action games, if someone want so :D

EDIT
I decide to create list of games which have been mentioned in this thread:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Corta's Platformer
Sakyubasu no Tatakai
House of R'Thoth
Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale
Resident Evil: Progeny
DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs
Space Escape
Crisis Point: Extinction
Lust Planet
Whore of Nightmare
Atelier Tia
Parasite in City
Final Fuck
LAB-Still Alive-
Imma No Ken
Demon's Sperm
Hounds of the Blade
Succubus (libra heart)
Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action-
HENTAI EATER
Lust Knight Adventure
Satan Woman 1&2
Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS
MonMusu Hunter J
Future Fragments
Female Warrior Aomi
Samurai Sacrament
Xenotake
Sword Of Resistance
Damned, Kill me!!
Fighting Girl Sakura
Fighting Girl Mei
Nagai Yamiji
Trigger Happy
Bond of Blood
Eroico
Kurovadis
Noaika
Unholy Sanctuary
Unholy Jail
Unholy Disaster
LAB2 ~Under Ground~
Last edited by Gidshiri on Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Gidshiri

Re: Looking for H-games (Actions)

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:40 am

Looks like no one intrested in this. It seems that the genre is really unpopular. It's sadly, because i really don't know - why? Maybe i just missing something? :(
Some time ago i seen a few peopleon forum who wanted to do interesting sidescrollers. They created themes and started work. But some time after this - most of them just dissapeared.
I don't want to blame those people. It's almost like curse or some shit like this. Anyone who wanted to make an action game loses interest in it very soon / or faced with intractable problems / or with something else that somehow prevents them to continue their work on the game. It's really upsets me.

I mean, i love other genres of adult games too. The problem is that I always managed to find enough interesting games in other genres. I never felt the shortage of simulations or games made on the RPG-maker, for example. Ah, i think, I repeating myself already...

Anyway, some games that i played, tried demo or just heard about from this forum:

Corta's Platformer (Of course i tried it, lol. Really sadly that author can't continue it right now)
Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Of course, i tried it (x2). The second one was a TBS, but still fun, by the way. Looking forward to the third part)
House of R'Thoth (I can call the other GoRepeat's games too... but why? Other actions not finished yet. Still a good developer. Hope, that author's disappointment about actions disappear soon.)
Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale (Good game. Maybe just a little bit overloaded for me. Not sure)
Resident Evil: Progeny (It's really pity that author abandon the game. Don't even know why, if honestly.)
DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs (Game had some interesting mechanics in it. I don't know that author do now)
Space Escape (In development. A long time ago.)
Crisis Point: Extinction (Maybe a good platformer. In development.)
Lust Planet (I don't know how development goes right now)
Whore of Nightmare (A lot of borrowing mechanics and ideas from SnT, but still may be a good game. I fucked author's mind a lot by my critique, so i just shut the fuck up right now)
Atelier Tia (Intersting. Still in development)

Maybe i miss something. Not sure.

PS Sorry for my baaaad english. Hope someone decide to cooperate with me or just suggest something here.
Gidshiri

Postby x3Darkie » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:52 am

A few action/platformers I know of that's not on LoK is Parasite in City which is a side scrolling platforming zombie shooter and Final Fuck which is an side scrolling beat em' up action fighting game in the reins of Streets of Rage. Both are Japanese games and are completed. So look em up if you're interested. Something to note for Final Fuck though, there's a Final Fuck Again version which is basically a special edition with extra features/characters.
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby kvier » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:22 am

There's a whole slew of erotic platformers from Japanese indie developers; just look on dlsite. I think nekonomeme's LAB-Still Alive- (and its soon-to-be-released sequel) were particularly fun.
kvier

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 am

x3Darkie Wrote:A few action/platformers I know of that's not on LoK is Parasite in City which is a side scrolling platforming zombie shooter and Final Fuck which is an side scrolling beat em' up action fighting game in the reins of Streets of Rage. Both are Japanese games and are completed. So look em up if you're interested. Something to note for Final Fuck though, there's a Final Fuck Again version which is basically a special edition with extra features/characters.

kvier Wrote:There's a whole slew of erotic platformers from Japanese indie developers; just look on dlsite. I think nekonomeme's LAB-Still Alive- (and its soon-to-be-released sequel) were particularly fun.

Oh, i glad to see that someone decide cooperate. Thank you, people :)

I already played Parasite in City. It was a good shooter. It's really sad that author decided to cease development of of the second part. And i heard about Final Fuck earlier. I will think about it. Thanks :)

I bought a lot of games from DLsite. It's really hard to navigate there. You never know that quality of games you can find there. I seen a lot of non-interesting action games there, with copied mechanic and gameplay. No interesting or unique ideas. Buit yeah, if you will search well - you can find something interesting there.
Ah and i played LAB~still alive~. It was fun. But i a little bit worried about the second part. Seems like that it may be exactly the same as the first part... but just with the new monsters. Not sure that it bad, buuuut don't know.
Gidshiri

Postby Avian07 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Any title from "Full Flap"

Theres no english translations on all of their games, not to my knowledge atleast, but if you have patience and some luck with guessing youll get a grasp on of some of the controls and the point of the game.

Example are "Imma No Ken" its a sidescrolling/fighting game, probably my favorite out of their line up and "Demon Sperm" sidescrolling dungeon adventure, love this one but i still have no idea whats the story or what am i supposed to do.
Last edited by Avian07 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avian07

Postby Gidshiri » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank you for your participation. :)
I played Demon's sperm. It's a good platformer. And i played demo of Imma no Ken. Not as fun for me, as Demon's sperm, but still interesting (ah, i think, i just prefer high fantasy or science-fantastic style. Not sure). And i'm not sure about other games from the studio.
In any case, I must admit that the pixel-graphic style of this studio really good. Animations looks cool.
Gidshiri

Postby Avian07 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:Thank you for your participation. :)
I played Demon's sperm. It's a good platformer. And i played demo of Imma no Ken. Not as fun for me, as Demon's sperm, but still interesting (ah, i think, i just prefer high fantasy or science-fantastic style. Not sure). And i'm not sure about other games from the studio.
In any case, I must admit that the pixel-graphic style of this studio really good. Animations looks cool.

Oh man I just love landing all the combos. You'll never expect soo much variety of skills and combinations in such a small file. Its addicting. Yeah the animation is simple but pixel animation is always a turn on to me.

How about "Hounds of the Blade?"
Avian07

Postby Gidshiri » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Yes, of course, i played it. It is one of the few games with 3d graphic, which I really like. The only thing that upset me - not always possible to understand what you need to do to get the rare scenes. Sometimes it is not entirely obvious. Especially given the fact that the game comes out in japanese language only. :\

PS Games with the good pixel art are reaaaaly cool. I always loved them :D
Gidshiri

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:26 pm

I must admit that i like a lot games, where the main character is in an active role in sex (almost consensual sex), or perhaps even dominated (reverse rape, if protagonist a girl, for example). Here are a few games with dominant protagonist that I've ever played with, tested the demo or just heard:

Female protagonist:
Succubus (author - libra heart)
Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action-
HENTAI EATER
Lust Knight Adventure (development been stopped)

Male protagonist:
Satan Woman (1 and 2)
Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS
MonMusu Hunter J

Maybe I forgot something. Not sure. In any case, games with a dominant protagonist is quite rare.
Gidshiri

Postby Gidshiri » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Time for update:
Future Fragments (in development)
Female Warrior Aomi
Samurai Sacrament
Xenotake
Sword Of Resistance
Damned, Kill me!!
Fighting Girl Sakura
Fighting Girl Mei
Gidshiri

Postby oranssi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello Gidshiri, I love sidescrollers too and honestly I prefer this kind of games now when comparing to top-down or visual novels, but right now I think it isn't much sought after mainly because it is much more difficult to implement sex scenes (in my opinion). Developers don't risk in doing those games, the adult game offer gets reduced and gamers get conditioned because we get to nurture a certain game culture.. could be a vicious cycle. I'm trying to make a game universe, which will have two games. One beat'em up and another one action adventure. Both sidescrollers. It's still in early development, but a playable alpha version I expect to have sometime in May.
oranssi

Postby Gidshiri » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 pm

oranssi
Then i wish you good luck with your work! :)
Gidshiri

Postby Ungawa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:02 am

Yeah, I'm seconding Future Fragments... But dangit, I seriously hate the sex mechanics because the gameplay is good...
Ungawa

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:31 am

Ungawa
What do you mean? Are you want to play this game without any erotic content because gameplay is good? Or you mean that you want to see other sex mechanic in Future Fragments?
Gidshiri

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:48 pm

A little update:
Nagai Yamiji
Trigger Happy
Bond of Blood
Gidshiri

Postby Gidshiri » Sun May 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Just another update:
Eroico