Demon Enslavement?

Post and discuss creative ideas

Demon Enslavement?

Postby Dragon594 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

I have been looking for this kind of thing and haven't found it yet. Would any one either point one out, or make one cause i would really like to play a game based on demon enslavement
Dragon594

Re: Demon Enslavement?

Postby Daemoge » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 am

I'm currently working on writing such a game, but it has a lot of precident. There's a very popular text-based one called Corruption of Champions that's worth looking at, if you're into the BBS-style text thing, and otherwise there's the kind like Malicia! Seasons Breedings or Sakyubasu. CoC is probably the most polished of those. Sakyubasu still feels like a flash game at all times but is still quite good in its own right.
Daemoge
Newly Registered

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:59 pm

They aren't quite what i'm looking for though. I'm looking for something like an slave lord just with demons being enslaved.
Dragon594

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:46 am

Hahahahahahaha!

I never imagined you'd have meant DEMONS BEING ENSLAVED.

Well, eventually, Cuthulhuean is going to have their breeding game up and running, and one of the monster-types you capture in that game is succubi.

That's probably not what you had in mind, as it's more breeding than enslavement - and at any rate it's further from completion now than Pluto is from the Sun.

But it's the only thing that immediately comes to my mind.

And I mean ... you CAN enslave a couple demons in CoC.

It's a great game.
Lucky777

Postby Dragon594 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:58 am

I've been playing CoC but haven't been able to enslave any demons, yet. And your right bout your last post, I was meaning more along the lines of summoning and enslaving the demons. Got any tips on CoC.
Dragon594

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:54 pm

There is also Breeding Season, I assume you can still play that somewhere. Adventure High has enslavement of humans, in a magicky setting. There are also some pokemon hentai games, which are not demons exactly, but monster people, and probably not enslaved exactly, but whatever it is that pokemon are.

It's an interesting idea for a game. I tend to feel bad about games that enslave humans, but it could be interesting if it's something genuinely for their own good or for the greater good, hypnotizing a man-eating beast into a nymphomaniac. Also kinda makes me think of Disgaea too, maybe you play as an UnderWorld OverLord of some type conquering other demons and turning your enemies into sex-slaves is the custom of the land, shows the lord's power and prevents them from rising up again.

Or it could have something to do with reincarnation mythology. There are usually tiers of karma, like people who are not so good in life become animals, people who are bad become ghosts, and people who are really bad become demons. And likewise, there are tiers of holy creatures, angels and gods, etc, for people who have good karma. In Buddhism, especially Japanese Buddhism, there's a holy figure named Kshitigarbha or Jizo, who has taken an oath to clear out all the hells of ghosts and demons, to help reform them so that they can reincarnate and seek nirvana. (the anime Angel Beats plays with this idea) Maybe in a more sexualized cosmology, the way that he reforms demons is by teaching them to have sex, or the good tiers of reincarnation are crazy hot angelic beings that have amazing sex all the time.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 am

I've played breeding season, it's no longer being worked on. there's a new one to take it's place called cloud meadow. played adventure high as far as i can with current. All the ideas you've put forward are all good but i'm no game maker at all.
Dragon594

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:55 am

I am a game maker, but my list of games to make is quite long.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:59 am

Bad thing is I don't have the equipment to make games either.
Dragon594

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:20 am

There's plenty of good free game making equipment it's something you want to do. Unity, Stencyl, Blender, Gimp, Krita, Flash Develop. RPG Maker and Game Maker aren't all that expensive.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:24 am

I have no comp, I've been posting on my iPod.
Dragon594

Postby evildumdum » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 am

It's a bit short on story at the moment, but my own teams project is a breeding game. The monsters used will be technically demons, though only a few species will look like classic demons and so far the only monster active is a wolf creature. Take of it what you will. Apart from that, slave maker has a number of demonic slaves to train and A spell for all also has some demonic enslavement, though your control over the semon is limited.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:02 pm

I'll give it a try when I get on a comp again. Ace had a thought bout that underworld overlord idea instead of fighting and enslaving all you just have to enslave the leaders of each faction. Also at the beginning you start off recruiting what would ecentualy be "feral" demons or rogue demons. These demons basically have no faction.
Dragon594

Postby RodneyPP » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:33 am

Actually that's an interesting idea, something new, do you have programing/designer skills?
RodneyPP

Postby Dragon594 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:07 am

Me no. that's why i was looking for someone to make the game.
Dragon594

Postby RodneyPP » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:10 pm

I imagine it like Undertale, the humans more powerful than monsters,your game can be something similar, the demon army eclipsed by the power of human fire weapons or holy magic, the demons towns falling one by one. I think enslaving ONLY demon leaders is a waste of potential. Did you think about thr game genrhe? I think some kind of strategic (turn based maybe) could be the best idea
RodneyPP

Postby Dragon594 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:06 pm

Turn based would actually be worse for it, i was thinking, at least with ace's idea, have it more along the lines of overlord. Only you don't start out with bad-ass minions, you have to actually recruit your army rather than just having your own massive hoard on command. anther thought i had is rather than have it work like overlord make it to where you have multiple options on how to beat your opponents. With some it would be best to outright attack and force a submission, others find a diplomatic way of beating them, for instance making a treaty with them that allows you to bring troops into their city for "the protection of your allies" and then when you have set the stage to take them over from the inside out. also you would have to build your own castle for you to live in, even make the game to where you can choose what "class" you are, like Mage, Warrior, hell (taking this from WoW) even a Death Knight. Possibly have various branches of the different "classes".
Dragon594

Postby RodneyPP » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:34 pm

I actually liked his/her idea of sexy angels teaching demons that sex is better than war... of course in a bellic way. I would actually like to involve on that.
but if we think about being an overlord i thinked you by commanding a lot of units in an strategic turn based battle, because i was thinking in this post too viewtopic.php?p=596880#p596880 (a suggested game ideam/mechanic)
Then you talked about fantastic RPGs classes, so i think about you having a character battling by him/herself, so it can be an action game, plataformer, hack and slash, or something like that. Just remember than seducing works better in a turn based system (or at least a non real time one). Which one is your idea?
I think you can have both separing them in 'phases'. You command your troops in a preliminar phase and later you fight, like Dynasty Warriors franchise.
RodneyPP

Postby Dragon594 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 am

Have you played the second sakuya by Gorepeat? Make the army fights similar to that then have the "big boss" fights be one on one?
Dragon594

Postby RodneyPP » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28 am

didn't, i will

i just did, its turn based and i got the point of only sex unlocked at the end, in the same way we can have the girls being raped in middle of the fight
RodneyPP

Next

Return to Discussion