Succubus Game: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Post and discuss creative ideas

Succubus Game: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Postby Daemoge » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:39 am

Hey everyone!

I've spent the last several months getting good at GameMaker and I feel I'm at the point now where I can start to build just about whatever I want. I've decided to do an H-game based on a succubus. While my mind reels in many directions as to what I want to see, I'm not building this just for me. I want to know what kinks, scenes, fetishes, or options people really want to see in these games. I'll tell you what I have planned in brief and I'm really hoping people are willing to tell me what they'd like so that I can cater it to what people would actually enjoy playing.

Be a succubus, take over the country with sex and corruption. The idea as it stands is something like Zelda 2 at its core with a player sprite moving around the over world and getting flashed into platformer sequences with the same goal as Zelda 2 -- get off the side of the encounter room to escape. Towns will be handled like Final Fantasy where you speak with people, and based on Condition X (i.e. big luscious demon tits) being true you get Condition Y (i.e. the mayor's cock in her ass). Insert epic saga of cum guzzling and corruption here.

I have complete control over the finer points of this, as I'm building it by code and not some ratty RPG Maker tiled nightmare, so everything right down to the mechanics, gravity, layout, powers, etc, are negotiable. That being said, I'm pretty happy with the general outline set above. Even with that effectively decided though, what kind of content do people like? I'm assuming straight and homo sex, oral, anal, hand jobs and masturbation are just generally considered par for the course. Do we go as far as gore? Should it involve bug birthing, snuff, and sexual slavery or keep it at typical BDSM? Scat or no scat? These are decisions I can personally answer for myself but if people like enema predicament bondage then by hell it'll be in there! I have no personal limit that isn't expressly forbidden by the law so as long as it's legal then I'm listening.

What kind of fetishes, kinks, perversions, or scenarios would you hope for from the ideal game?
Feel free to hate too! What do you NOT like seeing in your H-games?

I'm sure this is information that many other devs on here could benefit from so I'm asking creative for its creative input.
Daemoge
Newly Registered

Re: Succubus Game: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:50 am

Welcome! I've got no requests for you (at least yet!), but I'd like to give you a quick tip.

Until you have 10 posts, your posts and edits have to be approved by moderators. This means that edits to a topic will make the topic disappear until it's approved, which can confuse people. Getting 10 posts will remove this limitation.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:36 pm

For myself: No gore, no scat.

And an option to avoid seeing any M/M - type scenes if they're in there.

...And maybe a timing-based parry ability like in Dark Souls, but more responsive and easier to use than the one in Dks 2, and applicable to all attacks.
Lucky777

Postby Daemoge » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:32 am

I think that's a great idea actually. It's on the list now. And generally a responsive combat environment has been put high on the priorities. Thanks. :)
Daemoge
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion