Programmer looking for a artist/job

Post and discuss creative ideas

Programmer looking for a artist/job

Postby dorman95 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 am

Hello guys i am looking for a job/project or artist to make a game. I can write games in C++(DX11/DX9)/C#/Java, and i know how to use Unity/RPG Maker. I am not native english speaker. If you are a graphics artist and you want to help me make the game based on corruption, fetishes, town upgrades and cloth damage, or maybe you are looking for programmer to code your game, let me know.
dorman95
Newly Registered

Re: Programmer looking for a artist/job

Postby FrozenTiger » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Hey there, i dont mean to be rude, but on top of the post in the discussion Section, there is a topic named "Community Enlistment Chart",
Normally people would leave a comment about what they can do, so if someone needs a Programmer, Artist, Writer etc. They could find them there.
If you really need an, artist. I could do some art for free, but the thing is i cant do it too often (I just draw pictures, dont know how to animate in flash right now, the best thing i could do is make gifs...).
FrozenTiger

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Hello. I am Ace the Super Villain.

Here are some examples of my work: Sketches: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6107 Knarf's Quest: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6114 Astro Vulpus: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7484

Here is my rambling list of game ideas: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7463

I am mostly an artist. I am pretty comfortable programming in Flash, though there are a few types of games out of my reach. I would like to try Unity at some point, but the programming is difficult for me. I could be interested in teaming up for certain projects in order to get the hang of Unity.

You can also reach me on NewGrounds: http://acethesupervillain.newgrounds.com/
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby RodneyPP » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:30 am

Wanna join. My email is tatosalvi @ gmail .com
RodneyPP

Postby iBalls » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm working on a cuckold fetish game starring Princess Peach (adobe animate). The graphics and animation are all nearing completion, all I need is help with programming. Simple things like side-scroller physics and a menu.
I would love some help if you're up for it.

For examples of the art, animated sex scenes, and more info on the game idea: https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8279&p=654887
iBalls

Return to Discussion