Incest game concept

Post and discuss creative ideas

Incest game concept

Postby Totsboy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:50 pm

since i'm trying to make the game i removed all the info from here, hope to have a demo soon ^^
Last edited by Totsboy on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Totsboy

Re: Incest/harem Game concept

Postby Totsboy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Well since no one has shown interest and the idea doesnt leave me i should ask for something else:

Which program should i use to make this game possible? Which language is the easiest to learn to do theses systems, can anyone help me with that?
Totsboy

Postby dullman » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 am

Totsboy Wrote:Well since no one has shown interest and the idea doesnt leave me i should ask for something else:

Which program should i use to make this game possible? Which language is the easiest to learn to do theses systems, can anyone help me with that?

Language doesn't really matter all programming language are the same difficulty to learn (or rather all common used i game making), what you need is an engine you could use, as it feels kinda rpg-ish you could use rpg maker mv if you can draw, sprite making and making plugins for that. If you are 3d artist then maybe use unity/unreal engine. The program depends on your skills and time you want to invest. As for concept the amount of incest in english community is high so probably thats why no one answered.
dullman

Postby Totsboy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:58 pm

I thought so, but I feel like the dating sim doesnt have many options, and normally you have obly one or two members of the family involved, gonna do some research on how to code it, thanks ^^

As far as time availability, well i'm about to move and cant do much in the recent future, gonna see if i can learn a bit in this time but can't promise anything, the game is still free for the taking for more experienced people
Totsboy

Postby erotgg1234 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:10 am

dullman Wrote:
Totsboy Wrote:Well since no one has shown interest and the idea doesnt leave me i should ask for something else:

Language doesn't really matter all programming language are the same difficulty to learn (or rather all common used i game making), what you need is an engine you could use, as it feels kinda rpg-ish you could use rpg maker mv if you can draw, sprite making and making plugins for that. If you are 3d artist then maybe use unity/unreal engine. The program depends on your skills and time you want to invest. As for concept the amount of incest in english community is high so probably thats why no one answered.

I wouldn't say that they're all the same difficulty to learn. For example CryEngine and Unreal Engine (though UE4 has simplified it a bit with the macros they use) both use C++ which isn't nearly as easy to learn as C#.
Granted CryEngine actually has support for C# now, but it didn't back in the day.

Back on-topic; I'd say if you really want to learn a programming language, I'd go for C#. :)
erotgg1234
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion