Looking for side project (I can provide sprites and sex spr)

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: Looking for side project (I can provide sprites and sex

Postby ANooB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Yeah, don't let the too thick too thin thing turn you off of art. Everyone has their own rules for proportions and not everyone is proportionally congruent. So if you learn to abandon the idea of perfectionism, art in itself really can become a science. My approach to art is very methodical and I do like to take into account certain rules of width relative to height, but they're never exact, more like guidelines, I do agree that pixel art is very limited in that you couldn't possibly have too many rules because you have so little space to work with. As for your first romantic sprite, it looks great!. The only thing it's missing is the anticipation and the recoil, but Rpgmaker only let's you use 4 sprites per direction so this is unavoidable.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:38 pm

If I remember, RPGmaker 2003 could play the combat animation system on the map, so assuming they have not made it less powerful in the modern versions, you should be able to use pretty much any animation.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby dullman » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:21 am

As I'm still looking for someone who would need a sprite sex, so i decided to make new one sprite. Take a look and comment about it.
Attachments
CowGirlGirf.gif
CowGirlGirf.gif (10.18 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
dullman

Postby noox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:36 am

Sup man, I think your animations are pretty good, but really it all depends on the effect you want. It seems to me that the sex animations you made are really smooth, giving it a nice and slow motion...if you want to go for a rougher and deeper motion, just cut out some frames. Also don't make each body part move at the same time (ex. boobs bouncing has a delay with the hips thrusting).

The current one you made so far is pretty good as is if you're going for that effect. :)

By the way, if you're looking to help out on a project, ANoob and I managed to get a prototype made for L.E.W.D. If you want to help out that will be great. :D
Working on Lucid Erotic Wet Dream (L.E.W.D) with a group called Henero Games
noox

Postby vampiriclord » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:41 am

Hi there. I am currently working on a game and could use your skills at sprite sex. You can take a look at the game here https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3841967

Its free to play and always will be. So far all i have done is the starting story, world map and some of the towns with a few edited sprite npc's scattered around.

Nothing really to do as of yet but I would like to have a sex option for most npcs. (yes even guy on guy) I'm not like that or anything but i want ppl that like that kind

of stuff to have the option to do so. So if you like the main character and think you can do some simple sprite sex between him and any of the npcs you see in the

game so far I would love it. (specially the centaurs and cat people.) I will credit you on the patreon page and in the credits of the game for your work of course.
vampiriclord
Newly Registered

Postby dullman » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:47 am

vampiriclord Wrote:Hi there. I am currently working on a game and could use your skills at sprite sex. You can take a look at the game here https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3841967

Its free to play and always will be. So far all i have done is the starting story, world map and some of the towns with a few edited sprite npc's scattered around.

Nothing really to do as of yet but I would like to have a sex option for most npcs. (yes even guy on guy) I'm not like that or anything but i want ppl that like that kind

of stuff to have the option to do so. So if you like the main character and think you can do some simple sprite sex between him and any of the npcs you see in the

game so far I would love it. (specially the centaurs and cat people.) I will credit you on the patreon page and in the credits of the game for your work of course.

As i tried your game but since there seems to have bugs (since i build camp even though i have wolf hide) but there is one thing thing i can provide you sprites with Rpg Maker XP (as for sex sprite, but there is many xp sprite generators so you can find them around) format if you want, also you said there will be be M/M i might say that would be for me very low priority to make new one since in templates i current have there is none, and truthfully your game seems like you want to eat more than you can since it's almost impossible to make your game in rpg maker so what i would advice you is to stick with single or few fetishes and try to make first simple game (If you want some examples than NTR fetish and Incest would be most popular since there is many incest game in english and NTRPG is probably one of most popular game in english community). If you can write story than stick to rpg maker if you prefer to make a strategy type game than change engine.

ps. Also I would advice you to try making a demo in RPG Maker MV since XP sprites looks good in MV.
dullman

Postby Ant1989 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:11 am

Hi. If you are still helping, I am making a fanremake and really need a downed sprite for this lamia more or less on this position.

I will upload a front image, the downed image and this sprite used.

if you could help, I thank you.
Attachments
Main01_cip.png
Main01_cip.png (74.86 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
alice_st01.png
alice_st01.png (226.68 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
alice_iv01.png
alice_iv01.png (501.06 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
Ant1989

Postby dullman » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Ant1989 Wrote:Hi. If you are still helping, I am making a fanremake and really need a downed sprite for this lamia more or less on this position.

I will upload a front image, the downed image and this sprite used.

if you could help, I thank you.

It's not like i stopped helping, but certainly whilst i have few templates none of them are for this VX format, which for me is too hard to make on something so small, I mean even for XP format it was sometimes hard to make some sex sprites and here we have smaller (I didn't check but vx it about 32px to 64 in XP format), and secondly what you mean by down?? character sleeping?? or character fainted??
dullman

Postby Ant1989 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Fainted. there is a part in what you find her in teh middle of a crater after falling from the sky. so she is on that fainted position.
Ant1989

Postby dullman » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Ant1989 Wrote:Fainted. there is a part in what you find her in teh middle of a crater after falling from the sky. so she is on that fainted position.

Sorry for not making you sprite but never has time and will to make vx sprite.

Other news that i decided to use bigger sprite in my own (not only) brothel manager game, so you can expect that in future you would see that in work (As for game, the basic code and working version without any art code is ready). As many says why another brothel manager it's simple for rpg i didn't find any willing writer and moddable brothel manager i'm able to make without writer and depends on response i might be able to find willing modders to game.
dullman

Postby dullman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

Anyone wants to fill DB for my game?? I mean i have an ability to build framework for my game and make some simple sprites, but creating a many different traits(modifiers) for character is beyond me so i search for help. So if someone Is willing to help me with project i would be grateful.
Here is screenshot one
Screen1.png

Here the second one which shows actual implement work animation (and only one which is used since for others i'm yet to do animation)
Screen2.png

If someone want to play in last release i can give you this (it's old release but since from December are do only minor work so it's pretty actual).
https://mega.nz/#!L19kiSIQ!rQaqoSQf1sWb ... K33_mA6GVs
dullman

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Are you still looking for a side project? I have spriters already, but our concepts are being cranked out faster than our sprites are, so we can always use more.
RandomRoninKitten

Postby dullman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

RandomRoninKitten Wrote:Are you still looking for a side project? I have spriters already, but our concepts are being cranked out faster than our sprites are, so we can always use more.

I would say tell me more, but truthfully i can't say that i'm able to get on another project board since i decided to make game myself, although there is none interested in community so probably the game would see the light only after long time.
dullman

Postby dullman » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm

RandomRoninKitten Wrote:Are you still looking for a side project? I have spriters already, but our concepts are being cranked out faster than our sprites are, so we can always use more.

Whilst in my last post i said i couldn't take more work, actually it happens that i actually can get another job, but truthfully first i would want to have some information about your project.
dullman

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

dullman Wrote:

Whilst in my last post i said i couldn't take more work, actually it happens that i actually can get another job, but truthfully first i would want to have some information about your project.

The project is an overhead turn-base strategy RPG, with monster capturing. All of the captureable monsters are monster girls, which function in your party differently from the one-of-a-kind characters you pick up. For example, you'd have X-number of one-of-a-kind units, and the rest of your battle party would consist of the captureable monster girls. The sex scenes will be done by our CG artist, so what we need are the overhead sprites for all of the characters and enemies.

You wouldn't be working alone, of course, you'd be joining a team. We currently have three programmers, five sprite artists, three concept artists, and a CG Artist. If you want further information and have specific questions, I suggest PMing me.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Previous

Return to Discussion