Dark Impulses Discussion

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: Dark Impulses Recruitment & Discussion

Postby ValturNaa » Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 am

Hmm ... I'd be willing to give you a shot, and direct you to some of the tutorials that I've used in the past, as well. What level are you up to in gamemaker? What kind of stuff have you coded so far?
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Re: Dark Impulses Discussion

Postby Dapper Gent » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:28 pm

I honestly forgot we had this page.

We've had some set backs this year and are in desperate need of some people to fill certain positions.

Some of our team members could not continue working on the project, for one reason or another, and opted to leave the team. Within the last several month we've lost three team members and have not found anyone to fill their positions.

Joining the team, it is expected that our members dedicate at least 5 hours a week, more if it can be managed, to keep the project moving, until such a time that the team can be compensated for their time as we move into part-time positions and full-time.

I'm going copy and paste this section from the original post as it was recently updated.

ARTISTS - 2D & 3D!

Another artist to help with current concepts and eventual official artwork would be a welcomed addition to the team. We are working on Tierwach and currently waiting until the engine is done before we start cleaning up the art and actually building the game.

We're also wanting to transition the game into 3D and so an artist who can do that wouls be amazing. If you know one or possible know where we can find a 3D NSFW aninator, please let me know.

PROGRAMMERS!

We're in desperate need of a programmer. Preferably someone familiar with RPGmaker XP, Gamemaker Studios and/or Unity.

MUSICIANS/SOUND TECHS

We're in need of someone to create the original scores for our current game, Tierwach. Generic background music fitting the theme of the area the player will be traversing through, not to mention battle music and boss fights.

SPRITEMASTER

Characters and environments and Tiers, oh my! Need someone to give a face to the game, in the literal sense.

INCENTIVES!

Members of the Dark Impulses team will have several perks. These include, but may not be limited to...

-These are currently not paid positions as the project is not currently being funded. Our patreon support is very low at the moment. However, once we are able to we will be providing compensation and payment for the team members.
-Receiving customized avatars that will be in the games, as well as being able to choose their own theme, team and gear, as each game permits. These characters will also play a role in the current game.
-Full credit and acknowledgment for your work. Although our stuff will be a team effort, credit will be given where credit is due.
-Give input and help shape every aspect of the game being designed. We may not agree with all changes and suggestions but we tend to keep the good ones.

If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me on here or at [email protected] or Dapper Gent#2988 on discord.

Additionally, if you know if any sites that can help us find additional team members, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
Dapper Gent

Previous

Return to Discussion