Hounds of the Blade "Rights goes to Inui"

Post and discuss creative ideas

Hounds of the Blade "Rights goes to Inui"

Postby sinhunter » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:36 am

While looking at the forum posts I notice a game was mentioned called Nanocrisis. Well the game Nanocrsis is no longer in production the creator is working on a different Free Hentai Game now so I thought I'll share it with people here.

It is very well made and all basic system is ready for the game and the updates now are just for new areas, events, and enemies.

Controls are in english in the setting menu but be warned when in control setting menu you will have to set the controls for all actions before it allows you to leave.

The game was recently updated in 06/18/14 and the next update is currently indevelopment.

WARNING
The Game uses GameMaker.
-GameMaker has a issue with Window 8 that will cause the game to crash if the Sound is On so Disable the Sound to avoid the crash.

To play the game Hounds of the Blade simply go to the page below then follow these steps...

http://inufactory.sakura.ne.jp/index.html

1) Go to Download
2) Click the link to "Hound of the Blade" (20140618 version)
3) remember to type in the password "blade" in the first box
4) type in the words you see in the 2nd box
5) then click the box below the two boxes.
6) click download and wait tell you're done with the download
7) use a un-zip system to un-zip the zip file.
8) play the game

Accessing the game is the same way as any non-flash games here.

Current content consist of the Main city and 3 locations and first few random events for the 2nd and 3rd location. The 3rd planet is the newest content. The planned unlock system for planets is for the player to talk to NPCs in town but so far only Location 2 (Junkyard) and Location 3 (Mountain) is released.

How to unlock current locations:
First you have to finish Location 1 and move back between then Succubus NPC and the finally getting back in your ship. After some dialogues you enter free roam mode and then you can unlock new areas.
-You unlock location 2 (Junkyard) by talking to the Gear Merchant
-Unlock Location 3 (Mountain) by talking to the Succubus NPC.

Leveling, EXP, Money, and Upgrades
It is a Very simple game of killing thing to gain EXP and money.
-You can use the money to gain training with the Samurai NPC
-Upgrade your Gear from the Gear Merchent (Currently only can Upgrade Armor)

-EXP is simply gained from killing enemies and the tougher they are the more exp you gain. (Location 3 is currently the highest difficulty.)

-Despite a Game Over data in the game file now there is currently no way to die from reaching 0 HP. If the character reach 0 Hp they will enter a weaken state and will be continued to be raped until you hit the pause button and say Yes to Surrender. After that the character will be brought back to the ship.

Skills
You can find skills in the character menu under Skill. More skills are unlocked as the character levels.

Stat Info
Each time a player levels up they gain 3 attribute points to use for stats. Players can distribute stats in the ship bed room.
- HP for Health (+10 per point)
- MP for knockdown resistance (+10 per point)
- ET for Energy for skills (+10 per point)
- STR for damage (+5 per point)
- VIT for Defense (+5 per point)
-DEX for dash dodge boost which allows the character to avoid damage when dashing if their DEX is high enough (+5 per point)

Game Goal
The Aim for this game is to gather enough money for the character to pay off her bills so money management is important if players want to beat the game but as of now the amount gained from current enemies will not be enough to reach the goal until farther updates introduce higher level areas and enemies to provide more money.

Conditions
-Being a Hentai game you can expect the basic rape scenes and fighting off the enemies to prevent rape. It will be easier to fight off enemies with higher STR in your stats but if the character gains any sensation points she will find it hard to resist being raped.
-Impregnation system is in this game and you must watch out for enemies that can impregnant the main character. If impregnated the character will suffer from egg, parasite, or pregnant. She will then suffer from random stuns until she gives birth. Once the MC gives birth the creatures born will become additional enemies players will have to kill. If players complete the stage or exit the stage while having a egg, parasite, or pregnant condition a Hentai event will happen which will remove these conditions from the character.

There is a english translation patch made by someone else but it is on another forums so I am uncertain if I can post the link here or not. Also, the content of the English Translation patch is from the 2013 version when it was still in final testing so if you consider using it I advise to be careful when importing english translation data of the story files.

(Remember being a free Hentai Game means you have to wait on Inui to finish his contents. You can see some images of his planned content for the next big update in his Gallery if you want and a few side art to go with it. However, content release can be slow due to the quality level of the game)
Last edited by sinhunter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
sinhunter

Re: Hounds of the Blade "Rights goes to Inui" (06/18/14)

Postby Timc1171 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 am

This game crashes after the dialog with the green guy outside of what i think was a bar. tried it about 4 times crashes in the same place don't know if im missing something or its just broken.
Timc1171
Newly Registered

Postby sinhunter » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Timc1171 Wrote:This game crashes after the dialog with the green guy outside of what i think was a bar. tried it about 4 times crashes in the same place don't know if im missing something or its just broken.

hm... never run into this issue before. Could be the quality of the graphics is too high for your computer. Try lowering you graphics/spec level in options since the game can have issues if the computer you're using is a bit outdated due to the game using High Quality level 3D models for the characters.

So the crash could have been caused by the character model being too much for the computer to process.

Also, did you also have the right RPG Maker installed?

The game is just like the other non-flash games here and will require the right RPG maker to run right but I don't know which RPG make it requires so I just use all 3 RPG maker since games in non-flash uses 1 of the three RPG makers.

However, if all failed then try reinstalling the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a notice that Inui updated the Gallery of the games website last month on 2014/08/30 so the 3D model images there are samples from the next planned update for the game.
sinhunter

Postby Anonymous94 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:26 pm

I have all of the RPG makers and am experiencing the same problem as Timc1171. I have tried to lower the specs and it doesn't seem to want to work.
Anonymous94

Postby Timc1171 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:31 pm

sinhunter Wrote:
Timc1171 Wrote:This game crashes after the dialog with the green guy outside of what i think was a bar. tried it about 4 times crashes in the same place don't know if im missing something or its just broken.

hm... never run into this issue before. Could be the quality of the graphics is too high for your computer. Try lowering you graphics level in options since the game can have issues if the computer you're using is a bit outdated due to the game using High Quality level 3D models for the characters.

So the crash could have been caused by the character model being too much for the computer to process.

Also, did you also have the right RPG Maker installed?

The game is just like the other non-flash games here and will require the right RPG maker to run right but I don't know which RPG make it requires so I just use all 3 RPG maker since games in non-flash uses 1 of the three RPG makers.

Well now i feel silly i know its not my computer because i built it for gaming and i have RPG maker and, oh wait RPG maker is not installed.....thanks for the help. :) Update, New question im not to good with RPG maker so when i start up the game Should it just work or do i need to do something special with RPG maker because its still not working?
Timc1171
Newly Registered

Postby sinhunter » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Then I don't know what can be the issue since I'm playing the game just fine.

I know there are a few games here that use similar game maker as this game but don't know what the game maker is called.
Last edited by sinhunter on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinhunter

Postby kvier » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Hounds of the Blade is written using GameMaker, so RPGMaker whatever isn't relevant.

There is a known bug with GameMaker pertaining to sound on windows 8; IIRC that causes it to crash. Disable sound before you start it and it should be ok.
kvier

Postby sinhunter » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:24 am

kvier Wrote:Hounds of the Blade is written using GameMaker, so RPGMaker whatever isn't relevant.

There is a known bug with GameMaker pertaining to sound on windows 8; IIRC that causes it to crash. Disable sound before you start it and it should be ok.

Thanks for the information. I'll add a warning about the GameMaker issues with Window 8 on the OP so people can avoid the crash.
sinhunter

Postby Anonymous94 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:58 am

kvier Wrote:Hounds of the Blade is written using GameMaker, so RPGMaker whatever isn't relevant.

Where do I disable the sound?
Anonymous94

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:59 am

[MOD EDIT] Moved this to Discussion.

Anonymous94 Wrote:Where do I disable the sound?

If you right click the speaker in the system tray at the bottom right of your computer, then go to "playback devices", then right click all your devices and click "disable", that'll disable all sound on your computer. After that, you can "show disabled devices" in the right click menu to enable them again once you're past the crash point.
Zeus Kabob

Postby sinhunter » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:13 am

I have found the first Side-Quest Bounty in the game while playing now to start it you must first complete the 6000 credit training from the Skill Trainer (Samurai NPC). The steps to complete this side-quest is....

1) Complete 6000 credit training from skill trainer
2) A new option is added into his Talk section. click on this new option to trigger the quest.
3) Leave the SKill Trainer and win the boss fight
4) Head back outside and go to the Bar in the slum area.
5) the two NPCs will appear. Perform some talking with them and the Bar owner
6) Head back to Skill Trainer and then head back to the Bar again for more chatting
7) You will have to go between these NPCs for a bit until the chats are done then progress into the Club Bar in the Space station area.
8) Talk to a NPC in the Club Bar and you will be asked to pick between a drink that cost 500 credits, 2000 credits, or 10,000 credits.
9) Head back to the Skill Trainer ( I believe the 10,000 credit drink will reward the player 1 stat point to use when returning to Skill Trainer)
10) After that a new location should be added if not then head to the Slum Bar to chat with the NPCs there.
11) Head into the new location and kill the enemies in the new location to gain your reward which is 500 gold.
12) You can return to the area everytime you return to the city to perform the event again for more gold.
sinhunter

Postby Chameleon » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:38 pm

pretty cool game so far thanks :)
Chameleon

Postby kvier » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:11 pm

There's a 95% translation over in the ULMF thread about this game, which also helps.
kvier

Re: Hounds of the Blade "Rights goes to Inui"

Postby sinhunter » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Just a heads up the game has been updated today by the developer of this game.

Download the new updated file in Download section.

The new update added the Town Sewer area filled with cockroach enemies. You can unlock it by going to the Bar and a new NPC will appear once you are done with the Tutorial part of the game and complete the Desert stage for the first time.
sinhunter

Postby catrin01 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm

hello. is there any way that i can get the english trasnlation patch?
catrin01
Newly Registered

Postby Locomotor79 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 pm

ok ULMF is down for good so that link whont work and i hope whe whill get a new translation link via another way
Locomotor79

Return to Discussion