Long Time Lurker Has Some Content for Use

Post and discuss creative ideas

Long Time Lurker Has Some Content for Use

Postby DARKNESSxEAGLE » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?iq24igw86c1asne
I've been lurking for a looooong time now and decided I should give something back to the people who have occupied my right hand and me for a good while. Of course, I don't really have any programming or artistic skill so it's not much and isn't exactly fappable but I might work on it more, you know, add some nudity and wotnot. If you're having trouble with what to do then hit the hint button (not available in hard mode).

Also, I've had trouble using mediafire before so just post if you can't download it (the chances are that if one of you can't then none of you can, I don't really know why people can't download my stuff so if you know then any help would be welcome).

I already have a to do list for now:
Add achievements, I need to learn how to make a good save and load system in game maker, I can't think of how to use the built in one for making an achievement system

Add nudity, this will probably just be removing the shirt and will start with it just disappearing.

Add skins, this is a pain in the ass and probably won't happen for a long time. If it does then I'll just add a princess peach skin first because that should be easy. This is the first sprite I've ever done fully so I don't have much skill at drawing with sprites.

Anywho, have fun!
DARKNESSxEAGLE
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion