MLP : Mating is Magic [Ideas]

Post and discuss creative ideas

MLP : Mating is Magic [Ideas]

Postby BadMangos » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 pm

05/04/12
This is just some ideas i got going on in my head in which your play as a male pony which im thinking about making a character customize etc, i though going with a male would be better than female considering most of the actual characters in the series are female. you would be able to explore areas and interact with other ponies as well help them out to get to a sex scene, i also had the idea of while exploring you could stumble along ponies in sex scene via looking through windows or seeing them in the forest etc. im working on the sprite now but feel free to add ideas as i still dont really have a story.

i also apologise for poor grammar and spelling laptop is being a pain in the but so cant be bothered to spell check

06/04/12
Well been working on my idea i posted a few days ago and i have decided to have sex scenes as individual interactive cutscene sort of things this means i will be able to do more things that in whole would look better than trying to make a single model to do blowjobs etc, so i have started work on the base female pony template.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (13.47 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

As you can see i got the basic body work done i still have to create placeholders for wings, hair and a tail. i will also be spending more time on the legs to get a good looking animation for the walking.
BadMangos
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion