Vikings n shit

Post and discuss creative ideas

Vikings n shit

Postby Smackman » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I just had a really simple idea for a side scroller fight or rape where you play as a viking going around pillaging villages and raping chicks... There could be a lot of mythology crossover and stuff so you can rape all kinds of goddesses and monster girls and stuff. (probably after a boss fight of some kind)

posting it because its pretty simple, dont need any abnormal mechanics aside from the rape.

ideas up for grabs... i'll get started when i feel like it lmao
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Re: Vikings n shit

Postby BlueLight » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 pm

So what? is this basically going left or right, and getting raped as you just walk?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Smackman » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm

well YOU do the raping, you go around killing guards and various armsmen, enter houses and rape their wives or w/e... the female nps will probably attack you just like the guards, but they'll often be unarmed. have some bosses that are like nagas and valkyries and shit, beat them up and rape them....

another alternative could be having the main character be an amazon chick who rapes males and females... i dunno

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby killzone1012 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:59 am

i like that idea id like to see this happen
killzone1012

Postby worms » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 pm

it sounds similiar to game Fantasion. Check it
worms

Postby Smackman » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 am

yeah thats probably where the rape or run concept came from... but i thought fantasion was short, there was like 2 rape poses that were unfappable, and you could only rape bosses.

my question is really what is the first step i should make having nothing for this and not knowing flash... i got the program so i can use that... maybe my first step is getting a tablet of some kind and learning how to draw sprites i guess

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 am

So far what I've got is 4 selectable characters
-Amazon
-Viking
-Spartan
-Sorceress

What Id imagine is its just going to be lesbian if you pick a chick and straight if you pick a guy.

AS far as story goes...

You start off in some village, raping and pillaging because you're aaaa sociopath? i dunno

Act I
Female general of the country you're in wages war against you, you're going around pillaging and dealing with her guerrilla tactics and eventually you fight her army head on, then rape her in the end.

Act II
A heroic demigod gets sent after you (like a female hercules) with some mythological creatures

Act III
love goddess is pissed... yeah

I'm actually leaning towards ogre battle style gameplay from Snes
have all of the buildings and stuff be platformers, and if you come across an enemy army or something you actually have to go through a fighting stage and kill a mini boss

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby BlueLight » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 am

Smackman Wrote:You start off in some village, raping and pillaging because you're aaaa sociopath? i dunno

So just throwing this out their. What if you had a psychopath that can only feel emotions during sex?
I feel this could go deep than a sociopath but could also be shallow.
It's up to you.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Smackman » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 am

that could make for the story line of another game, vikings are known for plundering and generally raping all the chicks they find. spartans and amazons and stuff arent, but i kind of figure a little selection would spice things up.

not sure if there should be a strategy element or not, kind of feels like the story i came up with is very strategy oriented, but just platforming would probably be more satisfying

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:36 am

Better outline:

Backstory:
Theres a race of people who get more powerful from sex, the problem is that they generally dont beget many females in that race. An empress solidifies her position as ruler when she kills all the other females in the nation.

A small band of warriors flee the nation in hopes of finding more females so they can become more powerful and overthrow the empress. they land on an island nation entirely populated by females, the only problem is that these females are cursed so that they'll try to kill any men they see. They raid the camp where the men landed and kill all but one.

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:30 pm

So the one guy whos left basically has to rape his way off that continent, since all of the people there are trying to kill him and stuff. and then yeah i kind of have 3 acts mapped out

Trolololololo
Smackman

Return to Discussion