Elder Scrolls RPG Flash

Post and discuss creative ideas

Elder Scrolls RPG Flash

Postby EvilFerret » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Hallo, Fruends!

I'm going to be blunt with my proposal here. I've got an idea(I've actually mapped out a control scheme, story, animations, characters, etc. all in my head), but lack the means for creating it. As such, I'd like to work with someone on a project. I know how to use Flash, but not ActionScript, and even so, I'm a crappy artist anyways.

The actual Proposal; I want someone who can effectively do the artwork, animations, and scripting for me, as well as offer me advice and critiques on the story and such. In such a deal, this person, of course, would be considered the creator. I, honestly, just want to get the idea out of my head so I can move on to other literary projects. XD

Please message me if you want to discuss the ideas of the actual project, or, perhaps, want to help out. This would be greatly appreciated!

Danke Shone!
Hallo! Meine Name ist EvilFerret! Ich bin ein Autor. Ich sprechte die Deutsch(kaum). Ich habe ein Penis Schmerzen! Hilfe! Hilfe! Hilfe!
EvilFerret
Newly Registered

Re: Elder Scrolls RPG Flash

Postby BlueLight » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 am

few questions

EvilFerret Wrote:Hallo, Fruends!

I'm going to be blunt with my proposal here. I've got an idea(I've actually mapped out a control scheme, story, animations, characters, etc. all in my head),

control scheme: Okay are you thinking how you move visually or coded?

story:Do you need a editor?

animations: Whats the plan?

characters: Cool. How many?

etc.: What else?

head: oh dear. Stop the train, kill a dear, and write everything down.
EvilFerret Wrote:but lack the means for creating it. As such, I'd like to work with someone on a project. I know how to use Flash, but not ActionScript, and even so, I'm a crappy artist anyways.

Okay so what.
EvilFerret Wrote:The actual Proposal; I want someone who can effectively do the artwork, animations, and scripting for me, as well as offer me advice and critiques on the story and such. In such a deal, this person, of course, would be considered the creator. I, honestly, just want to get the idea out of my head so I can move on to other literary projects. XD

Ain't going to happen. You will stick with this project and you will help with the Art,story and maybe the coding if you want this to even start.
EvilFerret Wrote:Please message me if you want to discuss the ideas of the actual project, or, perhaps, want to help out. This would be greatly appreciated!

Danke Shone!

Look if you have this great idea then either write it down in detail, give up on doing anything on this project, and hope some one takes it up
or
work on it your self.

Why should people work on this idea? you given us nothing to work with. Also the name is "The Elder Scrolls" as in TES... like TESNEXUS... it's a site for mods.
Anyways why pick TES. While yes it's a active series why should anyone spend hours researching the the world when we can come up with are own brand and do what ever the hell we want.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to Discussion