Contribute: Music

Post and discuss creative ideas

Contribute: Music

Postby dirtyarmo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey guys i wanna help these kind of games in any way i can and that is music, ima producer/beat makers so if you need music for your game juss let me know and ill make it free of charge. im doing this to help contribute to these games so juss let me the style of the beat you want uptempto slow go getter etc. n ill make it happen. [email protected]
dirtyarmo
Newly Registered

Re: Contribute: Music

Postby myomo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 am

hey dirtyarmo, i make beats too. do you have a youtube?
myomo
Newly Registered

Postby dirtyarmo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

yea i do its [link=]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheScorpioBeats?feature=mhee[/link] they are mainly west coast beats but i can do any style. :)
dirtyarmo
Newly Registered

Postby Mixmaster Sparky » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 am

I also make music- though I cant make beats... I am still learning, but from what I am hearing I am no longer a beginner. :3
Mixmaster Sparky
Newly Registered

Postby myomo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

just checked out your page i only heard the freak beat but it was pretty cool, haha i'm not usually into g-funk but it was nice. in your inbox KamKomissioner just sent you an add, that would be me. see ya on YT.
myomo
Newly Registered

Postby DemonessCry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 am

i love music and have been making some stuff on garageband. but its just putting a bunch of looping tracks together. so i am not able to make anything in greater detail. so i was wondering what type of software you use to make you own music and beats
DemonessCry
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 am

jave api if you take the time to learn java and set things up.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby dirtyarmo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:31 am

DemonessCry Wrote:i love music and have been making some stuff on garageband. but its just putting a bunch of looping tracks together. so i am not able to make anything in greater detail. so i was wondering what type of software you use to make you own music and beats

I work with a few different softwares on the pc but i mainly work with fl studio 10 very user friendly easy to use but i do tend to use reason and cubase every now and then
dirtyarmo
Newly Registered

Return to Discussion