Redesign of Bowsers Castle

Post and discuss creative ideas

Redesign of Bowsers Castle

Postby Parodeuse » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:48 pm

I don't know who is still interested or even remembers this very old flash game made and abandoned by Playshapes. Although I have no experience in programming or flash games, I have started to pick up wick editor. I saw that it was a free alternative and better option than installing a pirated version of adobe animate(which usually ends up to crash for me). I also don't want to pay the subscription for the updated adobe animate. So far what I have seen so far in wick editor is that it is somewhat similar to flash. There are also tutorials that will assist me, to complete the project. I will try to post updates when I can. With what the previous attempters have done, I will borrow what they have done so far.
(Please note, there will be some redesign of the characters and the game entirely. I apologize if it does not have Playshapes art style; also I am new and was wondering if this belongs to the flash project or non flash project).
Long story short I would like to attempt to recreate this game, and finish the project from scratch.

Wish me luck,
Parodeuse

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Screenshot 2023-07-26 111906.png
Navi Titfuck scene

NAVI.png
Full Render of Navi
Last edited by Parodeuse on Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parodeuse
Newly Registered

Re: Redesign of Bowsers Castle

Postby Parodeuse » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:22 am

krystal.png
Krystal Peace sign

Krystal enjoying the pleasure show.

For now I will be making static drawings for now, but rest assured they will be animated. I must make art assets before i can make it into interactive animation.

Edit: Small version of the original image.

krystal small version.png
Parodeuse
Newly Registered

Postby Parodeuse » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:21 am

Update*

OK so I put a huge hiatus, but eventually I got some motivation to continue. I had some issues with my brush on clip studio. Also someone found me on godot on wokring on the project with me. Soo, I decided to do a prototype with him before we do the real thing.

I call it Luigis money making scheme

Scene starts out with Princess daisy and Toadette on Princess Peaches Proch where her glass portrait is. They spot Rosalina arriving,

Daisy, " Hey Rosalina is here, you should get Peach Toadette."
Toadette, "Nah, shes probably f*cking mario right now."

Scene pans to the right where a frantic Toad escaping from Luigi, alas the Green Plumber was too quick for the stubby toed mushroom toad.

Luigi: Where’s my money, you shroom fuck bastard?
Toad (panicking): I’ll pay- I’ll pay- I’ll pay! I got a way to give back your money!
Luigi (angered): You better… Now let me hear about how you're going to give me back my money!

Luigi lets go of Toad's shirt, making him fall to the ground.

Toad: Ok, so you know about that rare new power up, right?

Luigi stays silent and listens.

Toad: So, I was thinking of giving it to my girlfriend.
Luigi (intrigued): Toad, you’re a sick fuck.
Toad: I know, tell me about it… I didn’t want to do this but the money I owe ya is too big to pay back. And well… you know I want my freedom damn it.
Toad: Tell ya what, I’ll bring Toadette to a secluded location and that’s when you throw the power up to her. You’ll even get first pickings before the money racks in. Ya know for consolation for all that waiting?
Luigi: Toad, I don’t know what you got me into, but I’m in, you degenerate fuck.

and thats all I got for now.
Attachments
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
Parodeuse
Newly Registered