Dungeon Keeper hentai remake
33%
The Lost Vikings hentai remake
67%

Total votes : 3

Starting game project (updated images)

Postby RodneyPP » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:14 am

Hi, im the guy of this thread about 4 years ago viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3517&e=0
Now I have inproved my artist and progamming skills and I can really work in a proyect.
So today im here asking for people to work with.
I didnt chose the programing languaje or the IDE, I am thinking about making it in Game Maker, but im open to ideas.
I need:
-spriters or vector designers. Lots ofthem.
-CG designers.
-programers (I am looking for GML developers but if there are people who know better tools i am hearing-
-people with constructive opinions.
Im looking to make an alpha demo in two months, (This pool will last one month so we have a month to make it and take decisions with the result) after that we can see if we make a patreon project or something like that.

so lets go with the ideas:

Dungeon Keeper based game:
you own a demonic dungeon and you protect it from the attack of other dungeons and sacred heroes. You construct traps, walls and train demons to defend it. Its like a builder/management game, combined with a tower defense and strategy. The hentai part is having a lot of war rape with your prissioners after a battle. Graphically it would be like the Android version of the game (isometric squares)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Here you can see your core (your throne), you have to defend it, killing or taking prissioner the enemy trops. In this case there is a warrior holy princess battling your troll. If he wins he rapes her and takes her as a prissioner. You can use her in the torture hall to train your mistress sucubus, kill her, user as a maid in the sucubi barracs, or maybe for breeding and gain demon soldiers.
The enemies walk in lines to your core, facing all your traps, like destroying the walls while receiving cannon shoots, or getting raped with the tentacle traps.

Pros:
-very addictive
-a lot of replaying potential
-lot of BDSM and letter stuff
Cons:
-More dificult to program
-not sure about how to make the hentai graphics (sprites? CGs? vector animations?)
-needs a lot of testing and balance, also debugging

The Lost Vikings based game:
three characters use their unique skills to pass the plataform puzzlee levels. Hentai events occurs with the mechanics of the game, like using a dildo like a key or getting bondaged hanging from the ceiling to activate a pulley.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In this example, they have to cross the bridge and go upstairs but cant because the tentacle rapist plant (IS inmune to arrows). There is fire down it and a button that opens the plataform. So the plan is:
1. get te succubus be raped by the plant, the succubus is inmune to sexual attacks (gets raped but not killed) so she can distract the plant. ALL THE CHARACETS MUST GO TO EXIT ALIVE TO WIN.
2. the spider girl tends a spider web down the plataform where the plant is.
3. the elf shoots an arrow to press the button (with the plant raping the succubus it wont stop the arrow).
4. button activated: the plataform opens and both plant and succubus falls down. The plant falls to the fire and deaths, the succubus falls over the spider web and gets saved.
5. they continue their adventure.

In this example we have an elf, a succubus and a spider girl, but the idea is to have a LOT of different characters with their different unique abilities

Pros:
-more posible to be done
-i have a good level designer friend
-simple,, fluid and intuitive to play
-lot of kinks explotable
Cons:
-needs a lot of spriting design
-lot of testing and debugging

well this time ill be very responsive. See you later!
RodneyPP

Re: Starting game project (updated images)

Postby BadSquirrelThings » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:15 am

I like the Dungeon keeper based idea! But, I also love strategy based games. I might just be a little biased.
BadSquirrelThings

Postby BlueVixen » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:33 am

RodneyPP Wrote:I need:
-spriters or vector designers. Lots ofthem.
-CG designers.
-programers (I am looking for GML developers but if there are people who know better tools i am hearing-
-people with constructive opinions.

I'm more than willing to assist you. I can create backgrounds, scenery, various items and objects along with whatever artsy stuff you may need. I'm also great when it comes to constructive ideas. Send me a message if you would like my assistance!
BlueVixen

Postby Nikag » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:44 pm

So, is there a demo already?
Nikag

Return to Discussion