Return of the Party (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Return of the Party (IC)

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Malcolm

With glee he watches Sam undress in front of him, seeing her large boobs come out of their tight confines and already longing to bury his hands, face and of course cock inbetween them. As she lowers herself in the water he picks up his drink and finishes it, already on his way to follow her as Win makes his appearance and gets his attention. Hearing him out on what he has to say he sighs, finding it ironic that the glasses were apperently the thing they did wrong.

"Sure, I'll just put them somewhere else." He replies, not going further into Win's rather visual threat of violence like he usually does. Turning around from halfway down the stairs he picks them up and quickly places them on a table nearby, joining the girl waiting for him in the pool right after and as she turns around and asks how they should proceed with her hardening nipples poking out to greet him.

Striding through the water he moves in closer, venturing a bit into her personal space to see how she will react instead of immidiatly pressing himself onto her. "Hm, that's the rather tricky question, huh?" He asks, himself quite amused as they play with the tension building up between them as they both probably decided a few minutes ago that they would indulge together. "That would probably depend on how comfortable you are with me doing something like this..." He says slowly tracing his index finger up the outer edge of her smooth belly, caressing her skin under the water. If there aren't any sign of her wanting him to stop he would continue by saying "...or this..." as he reaches the side of her right breast bringing in his palm to lay flat against it's side, gliding it across to where her nipple was poking out in the space between his thumb and intexfinger, fondling her neglected flesh with increasing vigor while constantly watching her reaction. Like her nipples his cock also begins to harden and enlarge with his lust after her body.
Tes

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Lisa

Lisa is surprised she's got someone's attention so early, and the host's to boot. She was planning to stick with Daniel for a bit, but with him being kicked out, that's not an option. It makes her a bit nervous, and though Cheste's friendly and doesn't ogle her, she adjust the robe to make sure she's properly covered, without thinking how silly it is in this situation. She tastes the schnapps Chester offered her. Some alcohol will make things go easier, but she must be careful not to overindulge. One glass to calm herself to start won't hurt, and she'll be more careful later.

Chester proves himself wittier than she expected. Lisa didn't paid much attention to him before, but in her mind, football players aren't the smartest people around, and wealth tend to make people full of themselves and boring to talk to. Combine the two and you get, well, not someone she would consider worth talking to. It seems she's wrong this time, though.

When he mentions the tub, she just nods noncommitaly. "I'll keep that in mind for later, but I'll pass right now. To be honest, this whole party is kinda new situation to me, so I'll need some time to adjust."
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Sam Stock

Sam shivered slightly in pleasure at Malcolm's caressing touch, her sexual frustration and ticklish kink working in Malcolm's favor as she hummed in appreciation. "I don't mind that at all." She told him, amused and eager to see what he would do next, while thinking of how she could return the favor, without coming on too strong and too fast.

As he continued onto holding her right breast, and then fondling it, she squirmed a bit from the pleasure and closed the distance between them a bit more, eagerly anticipating what came next. Looking down, and seeing his member hardening, she smirked to herself and reached out to caress it, taking hold of it with a light touch, ready to begin stroking it if Malcolm approved. Looking up, she met his gaze in search of said approval.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:32 am

"Maybe," Chester smiled slowly, stepping around from her side to until he was in front and facing her, looking her in the eye, "or maybe you thought what you'd do was, you'd pretend you were one of those deaf-mutes. That way you wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody."

He stepped back smoothly as he paraphrased the quote, taking the steps up and then down into the hot tub. His shorts flared up for a second from the trapped air in the legs until the water made them conform to his legs, partially revealing his bulge until he sat down and it disappeared below the water.

"Am I close?" he asked, potentially a bit to smugly, "We're you thinking what could this dumb jock know or think about so you'd just pretend to be like one of the deaf-mutes that feign and fawn over him until he was distracted or drooling so you could sneak away?"

He reached into an alcove on the side of the tub and pulled out an old weathered paper back book, the cover and pages yellowed from aged and creased, the cover reading Assorted Poems of DH Lawrence. He opened the book to a marker, looking at her still as he read.

"I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itsel.f"

Softly but deliberately, he closed the book and put it back, not ever breaking eye contact with Lisa.

"I like this place because it gives me a place to read and think, away from the phonies," he turned on the jets and took up his glass, "So tell me Lisa, are you a Deaf-Mute or a Wild Thing?"

Viola panicked slightly as she paced back and forth in the guest bathroom, her bare feet squeaking slightly on the tiles. What was she doing? she thought, she didn't know anything about what was happening here.

Pouting behind the mask, she looked at herself in the mirror, mentally comparing herself to the bunny woman. She started to pose, twisting this way and that as she squished her Lycra covered breasts together with her arms to see if there was anyway she could stack up.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Malcolm

His smile broadens as Sam audibly and haptically shows her approval of his actions before she can even voice it. "That's good." He replies softly, pleased to see her take the next step towards him and grabbing him below. Yet she didn't do anything other than hold it, clearly holding back her desires still. This was confirmed when she looked up again for confirmation from his side.

He responded by laying his left hand on her waist and closing almost all of the last inches between them by pulling Sam towards him, the water giving ample drag to dampen the suddenness of his action. Her breast were now flattening aginst him, with his hand trapped but clearly not immobile inbetween as it continues to massage her flesh.

His movement of her, has also caused his cock to push through her clutch, effectively doing one downstroke. Malcolm lowers his head next to hers and purrs into her ear. "You don't have to hold back. I'm not gonna get scared and run away like a little kid. We both want this, so go on and do what you always wanted to do.", leaning further down to first place a few soft kisses below her ear before starting to nibble and practically make out with the skin there.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Madison

Nodding along as she went with the lion masked man to get drinks, Madison tried to hold back her groans as she listened to him find the most long winded way to say "to fuck." So the first person she spoke to had no grasp of subtext and the second overused it to his detriment. He seemed nice enough - nothing about his politeness and friendliness struck her as dishonest, but he was so clearly out of place here. Although as she looked around to observe the others after returning to the group it would seem most people here seemed out of place. A couple of other people had disappeared off and most people seemed to be pairing off already. Given that, Madison probably looked like she was pairing off with the man beside her right now, although she wasn't planning on doing anything with him just yet. Everyone else looked about ready jump the person they were standing nearest to, despite how awkward most of them looked when arriving. Give people a mask and you truly start cutting away at any need for 'decency'. ...Although why am I spending my time helping make a stranger feel more comfortable and confident?

She shook that errant thought away as she started to pick out drinks. Working on only the request to get something alcoholic, Madison gave herself free reign to pick out the kitty-cat's drink. She caught herself from grabbing one of the cheaper beers on display - after having spent so long cut off from her credit card and living off of her own earnings she had actually developed a preference for some of those more common drinks. But here she was on display - and its not like she had to worry about paying for the drinks. She grabbed some of the more high end champagne she found on offer, bringing some up for both herself and the stray cat she found.

"Really?" she said to the lion, smiling at him as she spoke. "Well that must have been a shocking discovery. What did you think this was going to be like, then? You certainly seem to have leaned into the spirit of things." she gestured towards his robe-less body as she turned and started to return back up the stairs with the drinks, intent on nodding along to Robert's conversation if he followed. Once they returned upstairs, Madison handed one of the drinks in her hands to Robert so she could knock on the door the cat had gone into. "Hello, kitty-cat, are you in there? I've brought you a drink. ...Its alcoholic."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Sam Stock

Sam was a bit surprised as Malcolm decided to bring her right up against him, making her feel his warm body against hers, as he kept going, telling her that he wanted her to do so as well. Being told not to hold back, she smiled under her mask at the reassurance that she was doing the right thing and took his dick in a bit of a firmer grip, beginning to stroke it while enjoying Malcolm's attention, her body instinctively reacting and leaning into him and his comforting touch.

"In that case, you wouldn't mind me making a request, would you?" Sam asks, feeling she could make the entire thing better, if he were to agree, while she reached down with her other hand to begin massaging his balls while stroking him off.

Robert Sultener

Picking out a drink for himself, he was happy to find everything necessary for a mojito. Quickly making one for himself, while explaining himself to the bunny-girl.

"Well, you know what they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Besides, since my friends saw it fit to invite me here, it wouldn't do to disappoint them, especially when the trade-off is having a good night, and hopefully some very memorable memories I can look back on as a good thing." Robert told her, following after her as they went back to meet back up with the cat girl, accepting the drink as they arrived outside the bathroom.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Malcolm

In response to Sam's firmer hold and stroking, his dick flexes, hardening fully in her hold and filling her hand. As she asks him for a request he leans back a little, looking into her eyes through the mask. "In most cases I can think of, no." The second hand on his balls only heightening his willingness to approve of most things she could ask for.

The move definitely showed some of her inhibitions fading away, though he had a pleasant feeling that that would only be the start. He followed her example and pushed his left hand away from her waist and down inbetween her legs, his palm facing her and the tangle of hands below the water causing their forearms to brush against each other. As his fingertips go past her mound they courl inwards and find her clit, brushing over it repeatedly while searching for a force and speed Sam seems to enjoy the most. "What request would that be?" he asks rather curious what is lurking behind her question.
Tes

Postby Tes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Toby

Toby has nothing better to do and hears a bit about the conversation going on between the pair coming down the stairs and choosing their drinks. Another one that didn't know? That could be the conversation starter he needed and they for some reason headed back up the stairs, making him wonder if there was something more interesting there.

So finishing his bottle of beer he leaves the counter to follow them, hoping he wouldn't come off as too creepy doing so. Coming up to them standing in front of the door he greets them. "Hey, sorry for eavesdropping but did you just say you also didn't know what kind of party this was beforehand? Seems a lot more common than you think, huh" his slightly awkward smile poking out beneath his raven mask as he was glad to have maybe found someone in a similar situation to him.

"Sooo...why are you drinking by that door? Did you want to be in private? I can go back down and talk to someone else if it's that." he asks, not knowing yet of the uninvited party guest behind it.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Sam Stock

Sam let out a soft gasp, before she began moaning lightly at Malcolm's touch on her clit, her moaning guiding him to know what rhythm she appreciated the most, while she increased her own rhythm of stroking him off in return, managing to hold back her moans in order to respond. "I-ah, was thinking we ditch these masks for a bit to evaluate each other's kissing. Pleasure alone is fine and all, but I'd love to see your face while doing it, and I don't mind you seeing mine." She explained her request to him, while pressing her body a bit closer, squishing her breasts against him and rubbing her hardened nipples against his skin.

Robert Sultener

Robert was a bit surprised by another person joining the conversation all of a sudden, but turned to meet them all the same. "Well, I didn't, although if I'm being honest, I should have seen it coming as I had hints dropped on me well in advance. As for our situation, we're waiting for someone who's currently... "preparing" in there. They wanted a drink, so we brought them one, and we don't really mind the company," Robert said, before glancing at the bunny girl and the door, "At least I don't." He added, not meaning to speak for the two girls and upset them in case they did mind.

"You say you were unaware of the party's nature as well? What made you stay, or did you not mind the surprise?" Robert asked the raven, curious, considering he had been shoved out of his comfort zone and wouldn't mind a like-minded soul to share his plight with.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Robbie had that lolipop in her mouth the entire time since she got here, and Kaitlyn was genuinely curious if she brought more to swap out on the go, or was that just the last one she had for the night. Oral Fixation is a hell of a thing. So was the resentment there. Sounds like Robbie had a lot of opinions regarding this place and its owners, or their theorised source of wealth. She couldn't help but agree... but that wasn't why they were here.
"Yeah, getting back into a party in this sort of place is a new kind of thing ain't it? Also yeah, lets get a drink or two, sitting around watching TV is nice and all but coming all this way just to do that is a little boring."

She looked towards the bar, noticed its previous occupants were long gone and stood up with an exaggerated stretch. Maybe she was showing off to Robbie just a little.
"Do you go drinking much or are we just going to find the largest bottle and hope for the best?"
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:01 am

The now lollipop-less Robbie seemed to enjoy the show as she eyed up the biker with a slight smirk. "... Sorry, got distracted for a moment." She very clearly wasn't sorry at all. "I've had a few drinks here and there but I never really acquired a taste for 'em from what I had. I like sweets. They weren't sweet. We didn't hit it off. Honestly I just kind of figured now's a good time to do it since we're in a party and that's what party people do, presumably. Plus I wanna waste the old rich bastards' drinks." Robina made to stand herself, turning in the direction of the bar and walking off with a sashay of her hips. Her jacket reached down pretty far in its quest to cover her back, leaving just a hint of her purple striped panties in view as she made a point of teasing Kaitlyn back... or so she was attempting. Was that sexy? Robbie didn't do sexy often so she's just kind of hoping she doesn't look like an idiot.

The bar seemed to be open for their use at the moment, so make use of it she intended to. As said, Robbie had no fucking clue what drink was what and really didn't know where to start. Some of them came in big fancy bottles though so she was eyeing those up some, and others looked a little cheaper; those she recognized. Stuff like beer, gin, vodka, whiskey... all that is pretty easy to identify. The stuff with the names solely written in French? Putain de merde!
"So... what do you think? Wanna go with the fancy shit, or do you got some tastes for your alcohol?" Her hand subconsciously made for her pocket, but she stayed it as it made contact with the stick of a lollipop. No... she'll be drinking for now, so it's best not to ruin the candy.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:21 am

"Ever tried some kind of sweet mixer? Sweet booze exists, not sure if they got any here but you could develop a proper taste for it that way. That said don't go getting drunk too much, that's bad and stuff."
The attempt at counter-tease was noticed, appreciated, and caused a slight distraction in her thought process. Which was fine, they were here ogling each other anyway, and its what this night was going to boil down to so that was going to continue. Kaitlyn followed her new sugar-coated friend to the bar, looking out the nearby window for the previous occupants. Could have sworn they were right here...

"Wonder where those two went... ah well."
Studying the contents of the bar was... interesting. Chester clearly stocked the place with a mixed taste in mind, which was appreciated. Though that said, it was good to start with the cheap shit then break out the rum and coke later on in the night.
"Well, he don't got any bundaberg rum and I haven't had any of that for a good few years. Shame really. Actually, you know what. Fuck it. Pick three bottles, any three. Lets try new stuff, or mix 'em up and hope for the best."
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:24 pm

"Yes mom, I'll eye the intake," was Robina's witty response at the warning. The suggestion of sweet booze though... didn't sound like too bad of an idea. She never tried for something like that, but maybe rich jock Winchester had something along that caliber here. "But I'm down for random mixing!" Oh no. She's grinning. Robbie looks to the bottles with mischief clear in her expression. "Let's see if I've got some hidden talent for mixing drinks."
ALRIGHT. She's first looking at that clear glass bottle labeled 'Malibu' and reaching for it since it looked kinda interesting, of course after laying out two of the glass tumblers. Following that selection, Robbie then picked out something full of unlabeled reddish liquid that she couldn't identify, then another glass full of pale yellow liquid. She looked for one of those shaker things that bartenders in movies used for mixing drinks, and once she had said object in her hands, Robbie filled it with a little bit of all three drinks.

Shake shake shake shake shake shake—she briefly considers tossing it but then tosses the idea—shake shake done. The final contents, a sort of dull dark red liquid, was poured into the two glasses. "Hey, it doesn't look radioactive." Survival of the drink seemed guaranteed, though it's a damn wonder if it tastes alright. Robbie grabs her glass and raises it, spinning it around as she looked to Kaitlyn. "Cheers 'n down it?"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Tes » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:44 am

Malcolm

"Evaluate each other's kissing?" He repeats and chuckles. "Sounds like someone should maybe have picked a mask that doesn't cover their mouth. Don't worry, it's a rockie mistake.", joking about her predicament as he pushes them both to the edge of the pool, trapping her between the wall and him. He doesn't bother to answer her question verbally and instead, with his hand that was previously digging into her bust, he grabs the lower edge of her mask and pushes it up and off of her head, setting it on the ground outside the pool before doing the same with his. Standing face to face to Sam for the first time, he takes a good look at her slightly flustered one, a nonmistakable blush making her cheeks rosy in color.

His gaze ends on her lips as his fingers comb up through the roots of the hair on the back of her head. He teases her just a bit longer as he leans in slowly, until there lips nearly meet and they feel each others breath wash over them. There he waits just another second before making contact and beginning to 'evalute her kissing', as she put it and letting her do the same in turn. He felt pretty confident in his technique and didn't hesitate to go on into fully making out with her as he continued to frick her clit below. His cock has completely filled with blood by now and her fingers could berely touch on the other side as they cling around it, the mushroom head extending around three widths of her hand from the base and poking into her belly.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:54 pm

Sam Stock

Sam sighed as Malcolm pointed out her foolish choice of mask. She had realized it herself without him pointing it out to her. She was glad to move past the topic as Malcolm moved them both over to the pool's edge, trapping her between the edge and his own body. Feeling lightly trapped made her feel a bit of excitement as he removes her mask, followed shortly by his own. The slight embarrassment as he looks at her face for a moment turns into further arousal as she feels his hand in her hair and brings their heads close together. The fact that he hadn't stopped playing with her clit, meant her breath was quickened while her cheeks flushed and her body told her she was in dire need of some dicking. Looking into Malcolm's eyes, she didn't wait and closed the distance herself, forcing them to kiss. Unlike her experience with actual intercourse, she had had plenty of kissing practice, considering it had been mild enough for her to try in most of her failed relationships. It meant she had learned a thing or two over time, and as their lips locked together, she carefully began probing with her tongue, requesting access to his own. While she hadn't put anything on her lips, or worn any makeup in general, there would be a slight taste of blueberries on her lips left from earlier in the day, while her tongue and inside of her mouth tasted more of the drink she had just indulged in.

Feeling Malcolm reach what she assumed was full mast, she let go of his shaft, but kept her other hand massaging his balls, using her now free arm to reach around him and hold him close, letting his warm member press against her stomach while she held him around the waist and enjoyed making out with him. As they kept going, she would begin to move her hips a bit in rhythm to him working on her clit, letting his dick feel some friction against her belly as she enjoyed its warmth, just like the dance between their tongues in each other's mouths.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:33 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sorry for the delay, had to deal with a sudden raging dumpster fire in real life

Viola jumped, startled as she heard the knocking the the bathroom door. She immediately dropped her arms to her side, red faced beneath her mask at nearly being caught with what she was doing. She nearly called out 'who's there' but caught herself as she realised it had to be the Bunny girl and the guy, her eyes going wide briefly as she saw another boy had joined them. Seeing the bubbling drink in the Bunny's hand she quickly grabbed it, giggling slightly as she raised it to her lips to have her first ever real drink... and it tasted like... weird lemonade?

"Hey, I said I wanted an alcoholic drink," she protested, stepping back to let them all in the large bathroom, knocking back the rest of the glass in one hit.
exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:23 pm

Madison sighed as she heard another guy introduce himself. Sure, lets bring the entire party up here. It was like stepping in gum that you couldn't quite shake off. The one time she was trying not to be the centre of attention. At least this new guy seemed to actually be closer to her own age. Plus he certainly wasn't displeasing to look at. OK, like stepping in sexy gum. Still, she was much more focused on dealing with the gatecrasher than playing meet-and-greet, so she admittedly felt rather relieved when her current tag-along took up conversation with the new arrival instead of her. Leaving the guys to chat amongst themselves she turned to face the cat as she opened the door.

She couldn't help but smile as she saw her reaction to the drink. Taking her own back from the lion, she started to address what the cat said about the drink."Kitty-cat, that there is, at least, 8% stronger than most of whats on offer, and a hell-of-a-lot less likely to murder your taste-buds as well. You're suppose to savour it and drink it slow-oh... uh..."

Madison fell silent as the girl downed her glass of champagne. Your a great influence Mads, there's no way this could possibly go wrong. Sure lets bring two horny young men right to her while we're at it! Taking a deep sip of her drink to deal with her internal criticisms, she struggled to think of what to do next. She seemed far too innocent to actually know what this party was about - heck, the two guys she was with hardly seemed to know either. Unlike a couple of the other men, these two seemed a lot less... predatory in nature, so that was a plus. But she couldn't find a way to address the issues she was seeing without also revealing that the cat was a gatecrasher, blowing her unique chance to get some potentially useful gossip from her.

Why does it even matter, Mads? She's old enough to fuck, she'd probably be up for it... And if she gets into trouble its not like your responsible for her. Pushing aside these questions for a moment, she came up with some way to try and get information. The bathroom was hardly the most glamorous place to hang out, although staying here avoided dragging other people into this conversation. She leaned back slightly to rest against the wall as elegantly as she could, giving a careful look around at the people in the room before speaking. "So, it seems some of us were rather surprised by the nature of this party. What did you all have in mind what it was actually going to be like before coming here?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Malcolm

Sam's eagerness was met by an equal amount from his side. Her tungue was quickly joined by his own as it savors the different flavors from her mouth, the notes of their prior drinks slowly getting washed away with the mix of their saliva. Her grinding against his member and her arm around him drive his hips forward, seeking more friction between it's underside and her smooth skin, transforming their making out into a sort of dry humping.

As good as this felt, he quickly deemed them both to be ready for more and breaks the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers as he catches his breath and huffs. "I think we should...hah...ask our host were the condoms are at. I want to fuck you so badly right now...That's what you want, right?" With his clear statement he also pushes his hand further down, dragging the tip of his fingers inbetween her soft petals twice before probing further inside, brushing her inside wall on each pass with his curling fingers. His eyes almost never wonder away from hers, but briefly look around the surrounding area and specifically tables to see if condoms were already layed out for them.

Toby

He was relieved to hear that Robert was indeed in a similar situation as him. "Well, what can I say. Curiousity won and It's not like someone here would force me to do something I don't want, right?", he says, repeating the reassuring words Malcolm had told him with a warm smile. "So there's no real downside to staying. I like to meet new people and sex isn't bad either. I'll just see what happens." He can't help but let his gaze sway towards the sexy girl beside them as he mentioned the prospect of sex, remembering her little show from the start. "What about you?"

As the bathroom door opens and it is revealed to him, who the last guest was, he cocks his head. He had seen that blond hair before, right? And they did drive that girl to the house after all so it would only be natural for her to also attend the party. The only thing making him unsure was how young he had estimated her. Trying to be nice, he greets her. "Hey, you're the one we picked up on the way here, right?"

At Madisons question to the group he explains his situation further to the group. "I thought it would just be a regular college party. I wanted to hang out with a friend from my team, but he never had time. Then he invited me to come along to this party and the rest is history." As he talks about Malcolm he points towards the large windows down below with a clear view towards the pool from their high position.
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:37 am

Kait was by no means an expert on drink mixing or on reading labels that were provided in a different language or just in latin or were from a brand where a single drop was worth $2000. But she was aware that the concoction that Robbie had put together was by far not going to be very good.
Ah well, down the hatch.
"Cheers, 'n down it. Yeah."
She took the shot with as much grace as she could muster. The taste wasn't... bad. But it certainly wasn't something she wanted any more of, not to mention way too fruity to her tastes. She still swallowed it down without issue, making a screwed up expression once it was all down. Nah.
"... I have some regrets there."
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay