Return of the Party (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Return of the Party (IC)

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:35 am

Sam Stock

Sam winced as an argument broke out between two of the attendees, apparently one of them hadn't been aware of what the intention behind the party today was. She was glad to see it resolved later on, but wondered about the guy who had decided to leave afterward, she had expected things to go the opposite way, with him maybe staying, and her leaving. She supposed it should be taken as a sign that people came in all kind of types

She enjoyed watching everyone undress as well, appreciating everyone's figure and noting down which ones caught her interest. She had to admit, all of them looked good in their own way. If she had to consider people's personalities, she was the most interested in Robert, Lisa, and Toby. She couldn't quite tell for the others yet. The biggest surprise, however, was Kaitlyn as she had come equipped with something no other girl she knew could claim, it could be an interesting opportunity to explore that option.

With Win explaining things further, Sam was glad to have at least something to wear on top of her underwear as she accepted the robe. While she wasn't too modest, knowing she was fitting right in with the others and that it was expected, she also knew that it was a fast way to get chilly and maybe even sick in large open areas. While she hadn't seen the inside of the rest of the building just yet, she expected it to be rather big and open.

Leaving the mudroom, she marveled at how big and luxurious everything seemed. She herself lived in an apartment, but once she had enough money to buy a house, she wowed to one day own something similar as she walked over to one window to appreciate the view.

Being approached by one of the guys wearing a fox mask was a pleasant surprise.

"Thank you, " Sam said, happily smiling while blushing lightly under her mask at the compliment. "Sure, I wouldn't mind a drink. And you're right. I don't usually attend parties, even normal ones. However, the opportunity came knocking, and with how my last relationship ended, I decided, "Why not?" and here I am. What about you? You go to these kind of parties often?" She inquired while thinking back to what she had seen of him without a robe. She'd love to explore it as he had clearly already shown interest in her, but personality was always a plus, and if she could score a more permanent arrangement, it should be with someone more to her preference.

Robert Sultener

Waiting for everyone else to change out of their clothes, he was surprised by an argument breaking out, but understood that people would be upset, after all, he was in a similar situation, even if he had only himself to blame.

Since it seemed to be in tune with the party, he decided to watch the others change, avoiding the urge to be polite and turn away his gaze. What unnerved him was how the woman who also had a dick winked at him. He considered himself a rather open-minded individual, but seeing a trans person interested in him gave him a feeling of revulsion. He was straight, and while she was rather sexy, and his friends would definitely approve of a biker as his first lay, the dick was a problem. Although, if she also had the female parts, he might be able to enjoy it anyways, receiving it however was a definite no-go for him.

As they left the mudroom, he took a moment to consider the robe, but instead opted for being bold and decided not to take one, and instead show off his body with his head held high. He knew that he didn't seem like the type to train, but his body had taken on some muscles between his constant biking, Judo practice and weekly visits to the gym. He was still small compared to others as his muscles weren't that bulky, but they were still the real deal, as the few times he had arm-wrestled had shown his friends.

With that said, trying to muster the confidence while in such a bizarre situation was taking a bit of toll on him, so he chose to walk over to a couch and sit down on it, grabbing a glass with some kind of drink already poured in it, not even considering its more than likely alcoholic content that he would otherwise avoid.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:52 am

Lisa
Lisa accepts the offered robe. While she decided to stay even after Dan revealed what this party is about, and thus agreed to whatever will happen tonight, she's grateful to keep some modesty, at least for now. If she knew about the nature of this party up-front, she would've refused, of course, propably just out of reflex without thinking it through. She's angry with her boyfriend for his deception, but she (mistakenly) believes she understands his motivations: She think it is an attempt to set up a threesome with her and propably one of the attending girls. Surely Daniel wouldn't want another guy to join in. Now, Lisa wouldn't strictly be against either option, but Daniel didn't know that, and propably felt too embarassed to ask openly... which she understands, as she's got her own private fantasies she's keeping secret from him. And if Dan simply wanted to have sex with another woman, he could've easily go by himself, without inviting Lisa.... and it's unlikely she would've found out, given her lack of social contact with her fellow students and the secrecy surrounding this event.

Considering that, her reasons for staying are complex. There's curiosity, of course, and also a half-serious idea of getting revenge for the deception by hooking up with another man instead of a woman like Daniel would want. There's also a measure of acceptance for the rules Chester set up.... she *did* walk through the door, after all, even if it was before she knew the truth. And while she's still not entirely comfortable with the idea of participating in some activities, she can always just watch what the others are doing. People may not like a voyeur, but that's their problem, not hers.

She didn't really notice Chester's expression as she strode inside the house, still somewhat angry, so his gesture failed to get a response. But the main room is impressive, as it was to be expected from the outside. Lisa's family wasn't poor, but they could never afford something like this, and this is the first time she sees such luxury in person. But, impressive or not, the house doesn't tell her much about her host.

As Daniel stayed behind, and she doesn't really feel like talking to anyone else, Lisa finds herself a spot bit away from the others to wait for him. But there's no sign of him even after a while, and the host approaches her instead. She can't help but notice his physique... much closer to the idea of perfect male body, admittedly... but doesn't stare at him. She accepts the offered drink with nod. She doesn't drink much, and certaily intends to keep herself from getting drunk, but given the circumstances, a single glass would be welcome to start the night. His words, however, are more interesting. "He decided to leave? That's strange, considering it was his idea to attend in the first place. And that 'no leaving until morning' policy didn't last long." Well, Daniel was the main reason Lisa was here, so it would make sense for her to also leave. And no doubt he's waiting outside for her to join him. On the other hand, it's a long walk back to the city, and more importantly, her keys, phone and wallet are in the safe until morning, so she would have to break into her own house. She may as well stay, at least for a little longer, even if she doesn't like being left alone. "That thing about a corpse was a joke. Just saying that if he goes missing, I'll be the first suspect the cops will go after, and I'd rather avoid that. Sounds like a hassle, not that I'd know." Also a joke, but she can't help but be a little suspicious... it's more likely the host decided to univite him after the scene she's made.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby exalted » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 am

Winchester smiled as he saw Lisa glance at his body then furtively look away as he drew nearer with the drinks, making a mental tick as she took and schnapps and sipped.

"Well, I might have suggested it, I deal with my share hot heads and have my ways of dealing with them," he sipped from his own glass, only enough to splash his tongue for the taste, "There's a place for that energy on the field, but not here and not now. If you want to be a stickler for the rules he didn't technically make it into the party, don't worry, he'll be right by tomorrow."

He chuckled as she mentioned the cops, cocking his head to the side slightly to show he was listening, his eyes always on her face and not her partially exposed body.

"I wouldn't worry, the cops know all about the psychos and boogeymen in the woods around here, it's quite a shame actually, a whole troop of boy scouts vanished just last year; all they found was woven basket of bloody neckerchiefs," He lost it at the end slightly, snorting briefly as he took a sip to hide face.

He pushed an arm around her, not touching her but using his presence and proximity to guide and turn her towards the view over the patio.

"I wouldn't worry about Daniel, I know when I'm stressed out I just sit out there and take in the world." He took another sip, motioning slightly with his glass to suggest she drink as well, "I'll let you in on a little secret, that hot tub is magic, just melts tension away."

Viola gnawed on her lip and grumbled as she tugged on her bedroom door, but the heavy wooden obstacle wouldn't budge. It was probably that stupid electrical thingamajig that Chester had installed, but it was now a real pain.

She had hoped that she could sneak into he room and peer out to spy on the party without really risking herself or getting caught by her brother, but every room she had checked was the same. It made sense, she guessed, he probably didn't want people stealing stuff or worse doing it on her bed... ewww gross, how sick would that be if people had been banging on her bed when she was away... even she hadn't done that y....

Viola gulped hard as she heard the squeaky step on the stairs whine and she spun quickly, paranoid that she would see her brother's angry face looking over her. She let out a little sigh as she saw woman with a bunny mask approaching, quickly fluffing out the robe around her own body to hide her curves as she realized she didn't stack up.

"So ahhhh, hi?" she said awkwardly, cocking her head to the side slightly with her hip, "How ya doin'?"
exalted

Postby mrblah » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:52 am

Robina
Hang on. Robbie was distracted by something totally unexpected between a hot biker's legs. Did that girl have a dick? There are a lot of questions running through her head at this fact, but... well, that just made this party more interesting.
"Huh?" She's being spoken to. The lollipop-eating girl cocked her head to the side... she honestly fully expects this body search to just be an excuse to feel her up. "The only bugs on me're all the small thousands of microscopic ones that the human eye can't see." Had to remind the vast population of their fate as walking microscopic bug-infested bags of flesh as every other thing in this world was. But anyway, she held her arms out to the side, smirking a bit at the footballer as she openly dared him to search her.

He did. Like, literally. Robina blinked as she felt his hands run over her arms, upper body, and those general areas without getting too touchy-feely. He even checked her hat. Is this man paranoid? Did he really believe she'd sneak in some small cameras or microphones into his party? Jeez, next he would've asked she bent over and coughed at this point. Then he checked her little toy and she had to cock an eyebrow at his proposal. "Most wouldn't consider giving the psycho access to real guns a good life choice—but I'm not here to judge."
She shrugged with a grin slowly forming at the thought. Guns are fun and she's very interested in seeing real ones up close because to the extent of the world's knowledge, she hasn't. Probably. Robina also wouldn't try to stop him. She wouldn't care enough to. "I reserve the right to flame them if they're shit though." With the search done and nothing happening out here, Robina's gonna stroll on inside.

She looked about the rich guy's house. It's about what she honestly expected just from the outside and the stereotypes she knew. Father probably was a "hunting enthusiast" on his break days and liked to cozy down with his many "accomplishments and achievements." He was a bit of an older-styled man so that explains the historical maps—and of course he's gonna display guns right in his living room. The man probably boasts about the second amendment! Jesus. She's glad he's not here now because she'd probably feel like blowing her brains out if the old guy starts talking politics or his business. Robina didn't like old people. She'd still go over to check out the collection while-

Hm? There's a commotion. Robbie turned her head to the side to see Lisa and Daniel having a lover's quarrel about how he tricked her into coming to an orgy party. The girl snorted.
"Clearly someone didn't get the other memo." Rule number one of relationships; don't do them. People who get that close to you just want to hurt you in special ways. Now he's left her to the wolves, and who knows what horrible things will happen to her here that'll shake the foundation of their love- oh, hey, lo and behold the host himself is rolling up on her. Again, the world proves Robina Finkel right. More importantly...

What's she gonna do? People are out and about. Partying is happening. Here she is in her underwear and her jacket and somehow things are going way better than she expected, so she's kind of at a loss here... damn it. A true shocker that the shut-in is confused by a social event. Robbie sighed explosively and shook her head. Get into the mindset that you want to be here and that you can. People at parties talk to people, so go... go approach someone. It's easy, Robina. Look, said hot biker from before. Go ask about her dick to start up a conversation.

Fine, inner consciousness Robbie, she will. The nearly naked hermit strolled up to Kaitlyn just after she'd enter into the house proper. She waved lazily in greeting. "How do you do, fellow girl? Some party this is—and by the way, nice hairstyle! So what's the story behind that dick?"

Oscar
Well, the message was delivered clearly and it looks like he's got permission so long as he didn't dirty any furniture. Oscar nodded politely to Chester, then proceeded in to the house after he acquired a robe which he'd stash his smokes in for the time being. The writer would look around the large room with some curiosity, then meander over to the drinks to grab one as he watches the others interacting. Yes, he did come here for a reason and that reason was to take in the atmosphere and observe youthful depravity and ignorance in action. The drink really was just to add to the experience.

For now, he won't be doing much more than observing others and dealing with the super background characters that'd been reduced to mere scenery. Have to let events play out some for added fun, and also let the mains do their thing until he's needed.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Madison

Crossing her arms and leaning against the side of the wall, Madison watched curiously, tilting her head to the side as the gatecrasher started trying to get into one of the locked rooms of the ranch house. She smirked and took a step closer, seemingly catching her attention as she approached. Unfolding her arms and moving her hands to her hips, she smiled slyly as she looked the girl in front of her up and now. "Nice mask." she murmured, gesturing slightly with her head, before closing the distance a little. "Suits a cat burglar."

While she may have said that, she didn't really believe the gatecrasher was any sort of thief. A thief would have tried something other than repeatedly trying the door handle to get into a locked room. And while it was difficult to tell with the mask on, she certainly seemed a little young. "...How old are you? Whats a girl like you doing sneaking around during a party like this? Is one of the people here an older sibling or..." Madison looked her up and down "...babysitter? You really shouldn't be here, you know." She spoke softly, not wanting to draw attention to the intruder just yet. Chester didn't strike her as the kind of guy to take uninvited guests lightly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:16 pm

Malcolm

Good, she didn't take it in a bad way. The masks make it a bit harder to gauge reactions without fatial clues, but the mystery was fun and seeing she was in for a drink she was probably at least somewhat interested "What's you poison, I think I'll go for a jack' n coke, you want one too?" he asks gesturing towards one on the in promptu bars beside them. To the question, if he was a regular attendee he chuckles and says. "Not often enough. But yeah, when the opportunity comes my way, I'll take it most of the time. I can happily say that haven't been disappointed up until now, so I hope you'll share that experience. I always find it to be a fun spin on the whole social dynamic, when you know that person across from you also has rather clear...intentions.", letting his eyes drift downwards and then up to hers again right after.

With how her last relationship ended, interesting. Judging from the result of the breakup, it most likely had to do with some sort of sexual frustration, but despite his massive curiousity he didn't want to ask her more about it since she probably wanted to get her mind away from that. "That being said, since it's you first time, it would be fun to know what did you imagine it to be like, something like this?" he asks instead, opening his arms out to the sides a bit to make it clear what he meant, the house they were in and the costumes all of them wore. With that motion his robe also opened a bit, driving the V it formed at his neck further down to the border of his last piece of clothing, were it was stopped by the knot he put in the belt that was around the robe. It exposing a bit of what she saw earlier, but now up close.

Toby

Toby, wanted to ask Malcolm more questions, but didn't want to be the helpless chicken that ran after him and he seemed to be currently occupied with the rather cute girl. Looking around the room, he decided he needed a drink and made his way over to the closest source of such. He janked one of the nice and cold bottles of beer from the sink and opened it, taking a big gulp of it to muster up a bit of the courage to talk to people which he up until now, thought he would always have.

He should talk to a girl, right?, he though, not wanting to send any wrong signals by talking up a guy, but that was just dumb, was is? All of the girls where already talking to someone. Why was this so hard for him? Talking another gulp, he still can't make up his mind and watches, waiting for an opportunity to talk someone up, or someone to do so to him, in which case he probably wouldn't really know what to do right now, crossing that bridge when it is in front of him.
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Damn, the place was huge. Kaitlyn couldn't help but feel out of place in the environment, and a little bit guilty at the idea that this place was going to get a little bit messed up once the night kicked off. But the host's parties were infamous, so he had at least the ability to clean up quickly before whoever owned the place got back to complain about it. Though she couldn't help but shy away from the firearms on the display. America may be her home now, but well, some things she just couldn't get used to.

The argument on the entrance drew her attention before she could help herself. A little bit of cheeky listening in before she stepped away and ignored it. Yep, that sort of thing was bound to happen if one half of the couple wasn't told. Relationships: Consent is important! The sticky-beak in her couldn't help but be surprised when, a few moments (and what she hoped were joking death threats) the missus of the couple came back in. Well, that was complicated and probably none of her business so best to let that slide and hope she enjoys the night.

Kaitlyn was a bit disappointed when she saw Robert's slight response to her attention. Ah well, some things weren't meant to be. The night would decide what would happen, she figured, and it wasn't as if she could magically change people's opinions or preferences. With that she decided to go without a robe. She was proud of her body and the effort she put into it, everyone would get to look at it and enjoy it. Looking over the crowd and the grandeur Kaitlyn decided to wander for a little bit, leaving it to the host to provide the inevitable ice breaker and just get acclimated to the surroundings. She found one of the couches and lounged on it, testing how soft it was and how comfortable it would be. Probably going to spend a lot of time here, after all.

Before she had even gotten fully comfortable, one of the other guests approached. Awesome, that makes things easier. Kaitlyn couldn't help but laugh in response to what Robbie said as well, it was blunt in a good way.
"Thanks, yours isn't so bad either. As for this -" She waggled her half-flacid dick, "- born with it, kind of decided to put up with it. It's not really an interesting story, but I promise the thing works. By the way, name's Kaitlyn, what's yours?"
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:02 am

Great. She's laughing. That means she totally broke the ice. See, Robbie? Socializing isn't hard at all. "Robina, but 'Robbie' is a lot better for my street cred. Short and sweet." She's gonna go ahead and take a seat right on the same couch Kaitlyn was sitting on, splaying out lazily as if she were just relaxing in her own house. Standing around and talking to someone is less fun than sitting and talking.

Now she just had to figure out what to say. Robbie rarely ever engaged in polite small talk; the few times she had were back when she gave a fuck, and that was soooo long ago. Looks like she'll have to wing it and hope. "Cool to meet you though, Kate. You come around to these kinds of parties often or is this a rare twist of fate?"
mrblah

Postby exalted » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:48 am

Viola was about to say thank you to the power posing woman for complimenting her mask, but her words caught in her throat as she was accused.

"H-hey, I'm not a... burglar..." she stammered, blushing beneath her mask as her confidence slowly grew, "I was just... just... just looking for the toilet... and... and... I'm plenty old enough to be here, in fact I've been to tones of these things and I've never seen you so maybe you're the one who needs a babysitter."

She tried to puff out her chest and match the confident woman's pose but only manage a poor imitation.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go..." she quickly scrambled to answers, "To the bathroom?"

She screamed internally as she quickly turned and walked away, blushing hard beneath the mask as she headed two doors down to the bathroom. She knew Chester's system didn't control that lock or he wouldn't whine so much when she did her makeup in the morning
exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Madison couldn't help but laugh a little to herself as she heard the girl's response. "Oh, I see, I guess you must be rubber and I'm glue then. Darn, that always gets me. Never know what to say." she says, smirking at the younger woman's reaction. As she turned away claiming to be heading to the bathroom, Madison held up a hand towards her. "Alright, alright, there's no need to slink away. You're right about one thing. I have never been here before, so maybe I do need a babysitter of sorts."

She relaxed her posture, hoping to keep the gatecrasher at ease. This was by far the most interesting thing to happen so far, and it had already been an extremely unusual start to a party. To have this gatecrasher just leave right away would be a loss. "You must have some reason for sneaking in here, so I'm sure you must know something interesting about these parties or the people who usually attend them. Indulge me, I'm starved for some good gossip. Want me to sneak you up a drink and we can get to talking?" she hoped the offer of alcohol would seal the deal. This gatecrasher probably new someone at the party, maybe a close friend or a girlfriend of one of the guys and wanted to see what he was getting up to without her. Maybe something else entirely. Either way, this was an unexpected opportunity.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Sam Stock

"To be honest, I don't indulge too often. Last time it was a bottle of vodka after my finals, and I haven't really tried much else. I'll try anything you think might be worth trying." Sam told Malcolm regarding her choice of poison while regarding the different labels on the bottles of the bar. She could hold her liquor, drinking an entire bottle of vodka with only a minor headache the next day had proven that, so perhaps she could try different drinks throughout the evening. What worried her though was that her memories of that night were rather blurry, and she couldn't remember how she behaved while drunk, only that the hangover wasn't anything for her to fear.

She chuckled as he mentioned that their intentions for the night would be the same, giving him an amused smile behind her mask as he looked her in the eyes, hoping her amusement and agreement would show through anyways. She did have the intention to get laid after all. "Well, I do know that my intentions seem like they have a good chance of being fulfilled this evening. Perhaps we can help each other in that endeavor?" She asked him, offering him one of her hands so that he could lead her, as the more experienced party. She didn't care if they skipped the drinks, but she'd let him decide as she answered his last question.

"Well, if you have to know, I was hoping to find some handsome and pleasant company who isn't afraid to indulge my libido, spend the night with them and hopefully continue doing so on occasion after the party is over. I came here to sample the goods so to speak and choose one that I feel would be best to stick with afterward. I expect to find at least one alright with such an arrangement." She told him while admiring the additional showing of his body he offered, deciding to return the favor as she opened up her own robe to let him see her breasts, hidden behind her bra, that on closer look, might be just a tiny bit too small for her decently sized breasts, meaning they were bigger than the bra made them look like.

Robert Sultener
Robert had frowned a bit as he felt the burn of alcohol in his throat. Whatever he was drinking hadn't smelled alcoholic, but it clearly was, and it was too late to put the glass back after already having taken a swig. Perhaps, it might even be for the best, it might give him the courage for what he dreaded was to come.

Looking around, Robert noticed the stairs and recalled having seen only two girls having gone up there. Everyone else seemed to already have formed male/female pairs, except them, so he supposed he should try it as well. Getting up from the couch, he downed the last of the glass in his hand, nearly choking on the forgotten piece of ice that made him shiver as it went down his throat, and put his glass down on a table he passed by on his way to the stairs.

Walking up the stairs, he didn't know what to expect besides seeing the two girls. "Ladies, would the two of you mind my company? Both of you left the rest of us downstairs, and I was under the impression this was a party meant to bring us all closer." He said, narrowly managing to remember not to introduce himself, as their identities were supposed to be secret.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:31 am

"Short and sweet, got it. Cool. Nice to meet ya, Robbie."
Kaitlyn dragged herself up the couch so she was sitting somewhat properly to talk to her fellow party goer. One of them had to at least pretend to be proper. While mostly naked and wearing weird cult animal masks.

"I don't exactly make a habit of this, no. I've been to swinger parties before... well, swinger clubs more accurately but nah, not regularly. How 'bout you? Enjoy being all breezy at a stranger's place for the average weekend?" After saying that, Kait looked around, seeing where all the other guests had gotten to. Some were drinking, some were moving around, some were just talking. looks like most had paired up. Well, that's a good sign.
"... Not gonna lie, no other swinger's gig was anywhere like this. His parents must be loaded out the ass."
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Malcolm

Quite surprised that the girl in front of him was allegedly such a heavy weight when it comes to alcohol yet doesn't have a preference he replies "Then I'm just gonna make you the same as me and if you don't like it, I'll just drink it instead." grabbing two lowball glasses and throwing together some quick jack' n cokes with ice in them to improve the taste and help with the boiling sun coming in from outside. As he does, he never fully turns away from her and continues to observe to what she says and does.

Her smile does indeed come through as her eyes slightly pinch together with it, which plays a huge role in a genuine one and her answer making him smile equally in response. "Oh, I'm sure we can." He promptly says, giving her one of the glasses and taking her hand with his now free one, not failing to notice her impressive bust as she shows it off to him, already liking were this is going so far.

Hearing her plans for the night, the puzzle pieces seem to fall in place. It was sexual frustration, he thought. And her former partner probably just couldn't handle her. Too bad for him, but all the better for Malcolm, now having rather high expectations for how wild this girl could get, smirking broadly as he leans closer to her and half whispers "I'm never afraid to indulge...Now you'll just have to see how pleasant I am to be around, I guess~", leaving it at that as he gently leads her by her offered hand. They make their way to the outside deck, where he thinks about the best place to start this party off with a bang, hopefully quite literally.

The pool or jacuzzi would be great excuses to get her naked, which she by the looks of her showing off earlier would be eager to do with the right reason. And the water was his element in a way, killing two birds with one stone.

So after letting go of her hand as they stand before the stairs into the pool he turns around to face her, sets down the glass on the side and let's the silk robe fall behind his shoulders. He enjoys watching her inspect his well defined and chiseled front fully before he also drops the last piece of his original clothing, leaving him with nothing but the mask to hide behind. His thick, shaven member fully on display, but still quite soft, eager to see her change that. "Nothing like some time in the pool on a sunny day like this, right?" He probes, testing her on just how much there was to indulge with his rather forward move and waiting for her next one.
Tes

Postby mrblah » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Propriety is still a lost notion to the jacket-wearing girl. She only shifts a bit in her spot to get a little more comfortable with still no care given to her decorum. But that's to be expected of Robbie Finkel. "Sounds like we're all just a little lucky then, if this is rare for you." She laughed a bit, raising a hand to the paper stick in her mouth and pulling it out after an audible 'crunch' of the candy. "As for me... well, I barely ever get outta the house. This is just, like, my first party in the devil knows how long—maybe forever. And yeah, real nice way to kick things off. Ain't nothing like walking around a stranger's home in my underwear." And her jacket, but who cares about specifics?

"Yeah, they're stupid fuckin' rich. The type of rich that you get when you engage in near criminal business practices and are the age of > 70." Her tone was a little derisive. One thing she hated more than old people were rich people. "Bet they're patriotic and boring as hell, too, the type to talk your ear off on the sidewalk about how great democracy is and tote their second amendment. You can tell from the 'trophies' lying around the place." ... She's complaining too much. Robbie didn't come over to bitch about the elderly to the biker. "... Anyway, they've got a TV here. You wanna watch their rich people programs orrrr- grab a drink?" Goddamn social anxiety.
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Sam Stock

Seeing the drink she was offered being made out of a sweet drink with alcohol poured in, and then served with ice, Sam saw no reason to delay the tasting and immediately took a sip after thanking him for the drink, enjoying the familiar, yet new taste with a pleased hum. "It's good."

Sam didn't resist as she was led by the hand she had offered, towards the outer deck. Slight chill, and the cool deck underneath her feet made her close the robe around her body to conserve heat. As if to directly counter her, Malcolm decided to completely undress, inviting her for a swim. Amused, Sam lifted her mask a bit to take another sip, before drawing the moment out for a bit longer than strictly necessary to enjoy the view, before speaking up about a concern she had.

"While I have nothing against skinny dipping, we should probably inform our host first if we want to be sure we're not breaking any of his rules. I'd rather not get kicked out before tomorrow, considering all my stuff is locked away, and the walk home won't do in my current digs." Sam tells him, finishing ehr drink before putting the glass down next to Malcolm's.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Malcolm

He cocks his head a bit at the rather innocent question and chuckles. Closing the distance between them, he places both of his hands on Sam's shoulders, kneading them gently through the robe and telling her "I think a swinger party without people running around naked would be a bit boring, don't you? I would probably ask him about fucking in the pool, yeah. But I'm sure skinny dipping is a rather expected outcome for this evening", hoping to reassure her that way. "And who said you have to because I do. You can always stay in your underwear. Then I'm the only one who is gonna get kicked out. But I like how you think~" he continues, although that last part was more a sort of dare than actual advice as he takes the first steps into the water and holds out his arm, inviting her to come in with him and repeating Sam's gesture of her letting him lead her by her hand earlier, waiting for her to undress if she changes her mind and trusts him enough.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 am

Sam Stock

Thinking it over, Sam sighs while rolling her eyes a bit. "I was referring to us using the pool at all, but I suppose you're right. If he didn't consider people using the pool when it's right there, he wouldn't be much of a host. I imagine we wouldn't be the first to have this idea either." Sam concedes before she lets her robe drop to the ground, then undoes her bra and then lets her panties fall as well.

"Now, I think that if we're going skinny dipping, it's better if we match, besides, I don't wish to ruin perfectly good underwear, it's the only set I brought with me after all." She tells him, before stepping down into the water as well, walking down the stairs all the way quickly, considering it better to get it over with quickly so she could adjust to the water's temperature all at once, rather than gradually, bit by bit. The fact that she was suddenly really cold, even if only temporarily, combined with Malcolm looking at her made her blush as she felt her nipples harden, making her glad to be wearing the mask.

Turning around to face Malcolm, she had to fight the impulse of covering herself. She wasn't really all that shy, as she had already resolved herself to do it today, but the sudden chill and first time she was showing herself to someone else who returned the gesture was new to her and made her feel self-conscious. "Well, how shall we proceed? This is new ground for me, and you're the one leading, aren't you?" Sam asked him amused.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:35 am

Seeing Malcolm head for the door with the other girl, Chester started to guide Lisa over as well, not touching her unless she consented but using her presence to steer her around the room and out onto the deck. Hearing the the giggling from below it wasn't a strain to hear their conversation and he left Lisa for moment as they mentioned his.

"No glass by the pool if you would, plastic and cans only," he poked his head over the railing and smiled friendly enough before it vanished and his voice went flat, "Otherwise Malcolm, I'm using you bare ass to collect every last broken shard."

With that he left him to their devices, rejoining Lisa where he left her at the hot tub.

"Sorry, where were we, oh yes," he beamed, taking over a fake sip as he coaxed her drink again, "This hot tub is magic at relieving stress and negative thoughts..."

Viola blinked several times behind her mask as she stared somewhat dumbfounded by the other girls remarks. Had she really won? Did she have the upperhand somehow?

"Yeah, cause... of course you need a babysitter at the party like this, my, if you knew the stories I'd seen," she tried to sound confident, "And yes I'll have a drink... an alcoholic one."

Viola had never really drunk, her mother allowing her the odd sip of wine at dinner but never real quantity or strength. Seeing Robert approach, she panicked slightly and rapidly tried to come up with another answer

"Uhhh we weren't hiding... I was errrrr... just going to the toilet," she improved, poorly, blushing behind her mask.

Turning on her heels quickly, she marched awkwardly off to the bathroom.
exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Madison tilted her head to the side in bemusement. This girl was somehow more innocent than she first seemed. Even the bluntest nuance seemed to be going to waste in this conversation, although it was oddly charming to watch her play the part of a party guest. "Oh, an alcoholic drink? Wow, you really must be older than you look then. One grown-up drink coming right up, kitty-cat." She gave her a thumbs up and tried to put on a cheery voice. Only after speaking had Madison realised she had slipped back into mocking the girl, however given how out of her depth the cat masked girl seemed, she doubted it wasn't recoverable. Besides, her innocence was sweet in its own way.

Turning to see a man in a lion mask, who seemed to have forgone wearing one of the robes they had been offered, Madison gave a quiet sigh before smiling softly at him. "We had just gone in search of the bathroom to check if our masks had messed with our makeup at all. It seemed sensible to travel as a pair in this-" she turned as the 'kitty-cat' started to scurry away, sighing inwardly once more. "-Although it would seem my friend would need to make further use of the facilities."

She turned her attention back to the man who had approached them... or 'boy' more rather, she mentally corrected herself, as after sizing him up he seemed no older than the girl currently hiding in the toilet. That wasn't to say his body didn't look impressive, at least reasonably so even if he had a leaner build than most guys here, although exposed abs were hardly something Madison felt she had a lack of in her life.

Smiling warmly at him, she walked up to him and placed an arm on his shoulder to gently turn him around. "My friend and I are yet to have anything to drink, perhaps you can help me carry some back for her. With a little liquid courage she might be more comfortable getting to know everyone here." She slipped an arm around his and left her hand on his shoulder as she walked by his side, trying to escort him back downstairs towards the drinks. "So, what brings you here to a party like this?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Robert Sultener

"Ah, I see. Sorry for bothering you." Robert told the lady heading for the bathroom, before turning his attention entirely to the other lady who suggested them getting drinks. "I suppose getting some drinks would liven things up and make everyone feel better. I'd be happy to help." Robert agreed to the idea as he let himself be escorted back down the stairs, responding to her inquiry as they kept walking.

"Well, I imagine I'm here for the same reason everyone else is. To enjoy indulging in our desires and enjoy some pleasurable company unrestrained by normal social boundaries... Although, I have to admit it wasn't my idea to come here in its entirety, and I wasn't completely aware of the nature of this party." Robert admitted as they arrived at the bar where he began browsing the drinks, looking to see if there was any Mojitos, if not, he would settle for any other rum-based concoction.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay