Return of the Party (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Return of the Party (IC)

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:23 pm

While Lisa's brief interaction with Chester didn't make her like him anymore than she did from the get-go, and she finds the show of wealth in the house a somewhat pretentious, even if she's a bit jealous of it, she's seriously impressed by the basement room. It may be her history with roleplaying, but the room doesn't make her as creeped out as some of the other guests. It is excessive, but the atmosphere is great, though more for more normal roleplaying than swingers party. She wouldn't mind having something like this, though smaller, at her disposal. Seems a bit of a waste for something that sounds basically like a game of truth or dare... or just dare, more likely.... from the host's description, if she ignores the dramatic presentation.

There's a slight problem with that, though: she didn't have time to meet the other partygoers. She's not the most social person, and doesn't know how these kind of parties usually go anyway, but she'd like a chance to get to know the other people a bit before she draws a card that tells her to go down on a stranger. Well, not entirely a stranger, she's still met them at school and elsewhere on occasion, but they are still random aquaitances at best, not friends. She won't back off now... and it's definitely not just because Chesters words earlier stung a bit, even if she wouldn't admit it... but it does not puts her at ease.

At least she's not the only one, though judging by the words, it's for a different reason. Lisa smiles at the girl with a racoon mask. "I'm sure you don't have to worry about that. Demon gods tends take out their anger at being given improper offering on the summoner, not the would-be sacrifice. Usually. Though you may still get one who doesn't care about that kind of stuff." Then she looks for a place to seat. Not knowing those people makes it both hard and easy: she doesn't have a favorite she's like to join, but she also doesn't care besides who she ends up. In the end, she simply takes whatever empty space is available. Sitting between two other girls seems like safe-ish choice too.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:50 am

'This is over the top' was the first thought that hit her when she first saw the... decor. A matching set of chairs and tables that the host no doubt pulled from storage just for this dramatic show off. For a game, a card game by the look of it. One of those fun ones, where you do what the card says. The... attitude was getting a little overbearing now, and she was hoping that once they got into the game he'd drop it and become more sociable. The setup made her pause, hesitating at the entrance and soon enough all of the seats were taken bar one. Thankfully it was next to the wonderful Robbie.
Without a quip Kailtyn took the last chair between Malcolm and Robbie and struggled to get comfortable nude as she was on the old wood.

She gestured to the open centre of the table.
"Sounds easy enough, but I have to ask about that. Once we draw, are we going to go into the middle to, ah, perform?"
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Chester smiled as they all started to take their seats, a warm confident smile that showed, and even reminded himself, that he was in charge. There were the usual misgivings about the game, doubts were to be expected, but even Lisa had stepped up.... maybe she was a wild thing afterall.

"Would it matter?" Chester leaned over the arm to grin at Robbie wickedly, "You already drank the kool-aid, and where's the fun in virgins."

His attention rolled to Kaitlyn next as she asked her question, leaning back in his seat but keeping eye contact as he spoke, still not seeing the uninvited girl as his attention was elsewhere.

"Only if the card calls for it, how else would we all get to see?" He smiled again, trying to be charming and allaying any fears or trepidation, "If everyone is ready, let's start.... and remember, it's just a game."

He held his hand out as she spoke, holding the deck for all to see when he pulled her hand away and the deck stayed floating. Magic, illusion, trick lighting, holographs or smoke and mirrors, however each player needed to explain or justify it, the deck slid down and then across the table to the first player.

Viola was pretty chuffed as the two boys took a seat next either side her, deciding that it definitely meant she was more popular than the other girl she had met in the bathroom. She watched, transfixed as the deck seemed to hover and slid to the first person to draw a card or cards
exalted

Postby mrblah » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:42 pm

"... If it's a 50-50, I'll play those odds. Never worked for me with roulette, but it's gotta happen one of these times, right?" Another witty remark was the the return to the brunette, after a moment's pause to register the comment. "Well, you heard the expert over there, but I guess'll stick around since I already got comfortable. Thought that 'punch' tasted weird though."

At any rate, they were clearly moving on. After their host's interesting party trick. "Wow... you'd put a pro magician out of business." She didn't care enough to guess at the trick in her head. It was probably something along the lines of a wire, maybe. Even if not, it doesn't change the fact of what's clearly happening before her, and whatever the solution was wouldn't affect her. Once the deck of cards finished their journey to the first player, they'd be beginning whatever this was (be it a secret ritual or legitimate game as Chester says) in earnest.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Madison waited patiently as everyone got settled down, but glanced in momentary surprise at Lisa as she took the seat on the other side of her. This was quite fortuitous, Madison had hopped to be able to speak with this one in particular but never found the chance so far. "Glad to see you're still with us." she tries to whisper across to the other woman "I was worried you might find your rough start to the day to have soured the party for you. Men can be so boorish with their attempts to control us, like we can't see right through them." she said, in reference to Lisa's partner's seeming deception in bringing her here. "But we don't need their say so to have fun."

Her attention was drawn away from Lisa when the cards started floating. All misgivings Madison had about the game seemed to skyrocket as the deck then lowered itself and started to slide its way towards the first participant. She was smart... smart enough to know this could be faked for sure, yet she couldn't help but feel like it wasn't. Sitting this close to the 'illusion', having it move like this... there was no smoke to obscure any wires, no mirrors on the table... no room for trickery. Was there something slipped into their drinks earlier that made them hallucinate? She wouldn't put it past Chester, given how he had been acting, for him to pull something like that - but given what another girl at the party said it was clear the others were seeing this as well.

Well... you've come this far, Mads... lets see if its actually worth it. she thought to herself as she tried to look as relaxed as she could in her seat as she watched the cards move over to the first player. She reached over without looking and lightly brushed her hand against Toby's shoulder to get his attention. "Lets see what kind of stuff our host thinks he can get away with making us do. Promise you'll take care of me if things get too weird?" she whispers to him, her eyes trained on the deck to see how things kick off once a card is drawn, uncrossing and recrossing her legs under the table in order to keep her poise.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:32 am

Sam Stock

Sam couldn't help but blink in surprise, and wonder if she was imagining thigns as she saw the deck float in the air, before moving around across the tables, seeingly under its own power. Either Chester was going all in on the special effects, or shit was about to get real. The prospect both scared, her, and excited her. On one hand, this meant magic, or something equally mysterious might be real, on the other hand, it things could quickly turn really dangerous. She could feel herself soberign up as she paid close attention now, only sparign a moment to give Malcolm a worried, questioning glance to see if he had known anything about this. Oddly enough, she also found herself slightly amused. "Finding out magic is real, at a swinger party of all places, who would have thought?" She thought to herself.

Robert Sultener

As soon as the cards began floating, Robert snapped to attention. His immediate thoughts turned a bit sour, and he decided that he'd definetly have to have a few choice words with his friends for thrusting him into all this with as little of a warning as they had. He would still try and enjoy himself, but if he was seeign thigns like this, he was most likely drugged. He didn't condone substance abuse, especialy if he didn't have a choice in the manner. Looking around the room to see the others react... was reassuring. It meant that he wasn't as likely to be hallucinating, but making sure could never hurt. "Okay, either I'm tripping balls, in which case I'd like to know who spiked my drink, or that deck just floated, on its own. Whate the heck?" Robert turned towards Winchester at the end, looking for an explanation.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Toby watched Win continue his show, staring confused at the floating cards out of nowhere. He looked around to see how everyone else reacts to it. Then it landed and the weirdness of the moment was gone as fast as it came, with no trace, explanation or even just a notion from their host that this was something special he just did. He must be really invested in this show he set up. Maybe I shouldn't stomp all over it by asking too many questions for now if I don't want to upset him.

That thought was quickly replaced though as he felt Madison's hand on his shoulder and he leaned closer to her to understand her quiet whisper. "Of course." he reassured, putting his hand on top of her thigh, though closer to the knee, not wanting to seem weird. "I wouldn't just watch someone being forced to do anything they don't want to." Not wanting to let the mood get too serious, he jokes "So is this the point where we need to pick a safe word?", smiling as he looks at her. "Maybe Twister" he says recalling the start of their converstion down here, chuckling.

Malcolm wasn't too phased by the weird display, sure there was some logical explanation even though he couldn't exactly place it himself. he was way more interested in the things the cards would hold once they were turned, still rather horny and lusting after his neighbor...well neighbors in some specific scenarious that played in his head. He too had seen the bulge and while he didn't exactly like it it didn't mean the rest of her wasn't quite a feast to look at. And by the looks of it, there was already at least one willing female to take care of her dick beside her. Looking over to her he caught Sam's look and shrugged his shoulders, opening his arm as to show he didn't hide anything.
Tes

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Lisa
Lisa is surprised when the blonde girl in a rabbit mask whispers to her. Of course people had to notice her argument with Daniel, but she didn't expect anyone to even pay much attention when there were stripping partygoers to ogle, or mention it afterwards. But she's here and he isn't, so that propably raises some questions, considering what the argument was about. Not that her reasons are anyone else's business, but since she's asked.... and they are sitting next to each other, so it's likely the cards will tell them to do... well, hard to say, whatever did Chester decided to write on them, but it's an orgy, so she can imagine... she may as well answer. Leaning closer, she whispers back to her neighbor: "I have no idea how he could've thought it's a good idea to keep what this party is about a secret from me. I thought about leaving, but decided to stay for.... various reasons." Anger, curiosity and the fact Chester has took her stuff all played a part in that decision. "Then he got kicked out and I'm here alone amongst people I barely know, soooo... not sure if that was a smart idea either."

Then she notices the cards moving and the game apparently getting started. It's a neat trick, kudos to Chester for setting this up. Dramatic as always. Idly, Lisa wonders how did he do it. The room is gloomy enough to possibly hide a string for the levitation, but moving it towards the player... perhaps a metal slice in the cards and magnet under the table? It doesn't actually matter, but it is enough to draw Lisa's attention towards the cards and the first player, which, she guess, is the goal.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:41 am

Kaitlyn wasn't present in her chair when the cards slid over to her, she was busy looking at the underside of the table to see HOW it was doing that. Annoyed that she didn't spot the magnets or mechanisms beneath the cards and table, she popped back up in her chair and looked down at the deck.
A sex deck, like sex dice. Chester had done a lot of effort to make this seem like a big deal, but she guessed that this was why his parties were highly regarded - Shenanigans like this.
"Alright. Good show and tell. But by the sound of things I'll be putting on my own real soon. Let's see what we get, gonna start off spicy and draw two cards."

The PT reached down to the deck, with dramatic slowness and slid one card, then two cards onto the table. Scooping them up she went and sauntered into the central area within the table. The cards were held face-down, so she brought them up to her mask to read.
"Let's see... You are 3-times as elastic... sure, next. You... are cursed to obey any order given to you no matter what?"
She couldn't help but look disappointed, leaning against the table on her side and reading over the cards again, before shrugging and returning them to the bottom of the deck and sliding it over to the next person over.

As Kait began to move back to her seat, she looked at Chester and shrugged.
"I can see why you went to all the effort of the underground room and the smoke n' mirrors, the deck's horror themed I take it? Don't get how I'm meant to do the first one, without a couple of months of practice. Either way, I'm DTF here, so I'll take orders, sure why the fuck not. Next up!"
It wasn't as if she could disobey anymore.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

40. Your body becomes elastic enough to withstand up to 3 times the usual stretching it can usually stand without injury.
71. You are cursed with an obedience curse. Any command or request asked of you, you can’t help but obediently obey. The curse lasts until the end of the week or until removed.
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Malcolm watched closely as Kaitlyn took her turn, eager to see how fast this game may ramp up with the setup their host put into it. Not like he needed much more encouragement to oogle her. On that front he was expectingly satisfyed though, in stark contrast to the disappointment he felt as she read her cards aloud. Well that wasn't very eventful was it, he thought considering to come up with a request for her right away just to make it somewhat interesting. The break would probably be the better place to do so, and they would probably just get through these first three rounds to reach the fun part. He chuckles a bit though when the deck lands in front of him, catching himself getting a bit tense as he couldn't rule out the possibility that she just drew very uneventful cards...wait cards? wasn't it...it doesn't really matter does it.

So repeating what she did prior he took two cards and made it to the middle, reading the first one out, trailing off the more he read "A ring of solid light appears above your head, hovering an inch above the top of your head unless moved by you. The halo shines in whatever light you desire. (Any color or visible spectrum.) The halo is incorporeal to anyone but you and those you give permission to touch it. This halo is by all means indestructible. (This is an inheritable trait.)"

Again somewhat confused by the point of the cards he asks in a somewhat sassy tone. "So you are trying to tell there is now a golden ring of light above my head that-...that" He stops, first because others seem to stare at him and second because he theatrically waves his hand over his head, only to bump against something hovering there. Fully halted in his tracks he feels along it and sure enough it was a ring and he saw the top of his hand illuminated by it's light. Remembering what he just read and stamped as a bad joke he decides to grab it and hold it in his hands for a bit. As confused as he was, it felt somewhat nice...

He wanted to get an explantion right about now, but there was still the second card he drew and he needed to know what it held for him. This time a lot less sure about the nature of this game he reads out. "A nearly identical clone of you as the opposite gender appears next to you. This clone is you to an equal degree, sharing the memories, body, and mind, there's just two of you now. This genderbent clone of you is however mentally adapted to their new gender. Any cards drawn by you for the remainder of this game also affect them, although they do not have to draw any cards themselves."

He gulped. That light thing was weird enough, he hasn't seen any way for Win to place it there, but this was just over the top. Warily he turns to his side, his eyes nearly bulging out as the second card also holds true and a naked female stands there with undenyable similarities between both of them. It was an absolutely surreal moment and the weirdest thing was, she also had this halo thing hovering above her head. Now he understood why the others stared just a moment ago.

"Uh...Hi, I guess." Malcolm says. It's not often that he's lost for words, but this surely got him. His clone seemed to have accepted the conclusion that this was real a bit quicker...as you probably would if your whole existence was ankered to that fact. "Yeah, Yeah. This is weird...but also pretty amazing isn't it?" her expression changing from an understanding worry to a smile as she strikes a pose that shows off her 'new' body, stretching out her arms to the side. She also had that tall and lean athletic build going, though a bit less sharp around the edges. Was it weird that he found his clone hot?...Well who cares if it's weird!

She seemed to have a similar look at this situation as she stepped towards him and whispered something in his ear, which somewhat broke him out of his shock after he refexively stepped back from her. He was sitting in his seat again and his clone...Malcolm...Mal...Margo took that as an invitation to place herself his his lap, looking around the room and smiling towards Sam beside them with the same attraction Malcolm would, calculated somewhat to see how she feels about her and if she also went the other way.

Struggling a moment to find the right words Malcolm asks Chester. "So...is all this permanent? The card said inheritable. Is that true?" Maybe he was a bit quick with his wall of questions, but their host must have expected such if he knew something like this would happen. He didn't even really notice when Margo put the two cards back into the deck and pushed it along to Sam with a wink, daring in nature.

68. A ring of solid light appears above your head, hovering an inch above the top of your head unless moved by you. The halo shines in whatever light you desire. (Any color or visible spectrum.) The halo is incorporeal to anyone but you and those you give permission to touch it. This halo is by all means indestructible. (This is an inheritable trait.)

54. A nearly identical clone of you as the opposite gender appears next to you. This clone is you to an equal degree, sharing the memories, body, and mind, there's just two of you now. This genderbent clone of you is however mentally adapted to their new gender. Any cards drawn by you for the remainder of this game also affect them, although they do not have to draw any cards themselves.
Tes

Postby mrblah » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Robbie had mostly kept to her part as a spectator, silently watching as Kaitlyn's turn came and went. She picked up two cards, she read off the weird effects written on them that this girl honestly didn't believe were true, and she passed her turn to the next. The game seemed simple enough, if a bit boring. What, are they supposed to roleplay out the effects or something? "Cursed to any request for a week, huh? Ouch. That sounds like it blows." Really. The many, many ways human society could take advantage of another who had to follow their orders was a truly staggering amount. "By the way Kaity, pass me $20?"

Robbie has never claimed to be an opponent of human society.

Anyways, next turn came up. She wasn't too interested in the proceedings this time around (the halo was cool but honestly it looked the part of a party trick and she gave up on understanding those when the floating card deck happened) so she spent her time glancing around the place for anything she hadn't seen before, or looking among their current cast of players to sate her curiosity of them. Then Malcolm pulled the clone card.

"Really? A female clone? Helluva a high maintenance game if it's demanding we make someone look like—" There's a girl beside him. A naked girl, that looked like she could've been his twin. Robbie both stared with total bafflement and openly leered at her form, her mouth hanging open as she struggled to come to terms with... whatever the fuck this is. Real magic? All an illusion? A massive, ridiculous prank? If it was, it definitely wasn't going on Youtube with the naked girl in the room and everyone else's current state of dress... Pornhub maybe? And even then... add up the other two things and you get a lot of work for just one prank.

Well, first thing's first, she needs to react to this. She should probably look to Chester for an explanation, demanding he divulge the secrets of this game or maybe how she could escape it. It's a dangerous unknown—anyone would fear and run from it. That's the most sane thing any human being in this moment could do, if not meet it with skepticism and deny its very nature. "... Damn. Guess you really do owe me $20, Kait." Robbie refused common sense.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Sam Stock

Sam was thrilled as the game began. Despite the spooky atmosphere, Malcolm didn't seem too worried, and with Kaitlyn starting things off, it would soon be her turn. The odd wording of the cards she assumed were in gest, as it didn't seem possible to expect them to come true, although the idea that Kaitlyn would effectively be everyone's servant for the time being was an entertaining thought. She'd have to come up with some good commands for her.

As it became Malcolm's turn, things truly turned crazy. Apparently, the cards truly were magical, and the described effects were real! The appearance of a halo above Malcolms head, and then the sudden appearance of a female clone made the entire ordeal quite obvious. The cards were both a thrilling, yet scary prospect. As Malcolm asked if the effects were permanent, Sam hesitated to draw a card. In addition, she contemplated if she should follow by example and draw two, or minimize the risk and merely draw one. As she decided she would draw two, as merely drawing one the same round the two who braved the deck before her had each drawn two, it would be cowardly. As soon as she had decided, she realized that she had already drawn the cards, despite having intended to wait for Chester to give his answer to Malcolm's inquiry. Sighing, she got up into the middle, deciding to only read the cards once in the middle to show off in case she drew cards requiring a show.

Flipping one of the cards over, she read it out loud for everyone to hear. "A dominatrix outfit of your design and choice of color appears on your body, replacing whatever other clothes you happen to be wearing. (There is no default for this outfit, resulting in you simply being stripped naked if you don’t decide on a design.) You can by no means, personally remove this dominatrix outfit." No sooner had she finished reading the card, than her robe seemed to disintegrate, reforming into a new outfit made of black leather and steel rings, identical to the one the card had brought from her memories of one she had seen on the internet.

Looking herself over, Sam then smirked and looked back at Malcolm, as well as his female self, giving them a wink, before reading her second card. "Next time the person to your immediate left draws cards, they have to draw 2-4 cards. They then choose half of the cards (rounded downwards) that will affect you. The remaining cards affect them like normal." Looking up from the card, Sam let out an amused "Huh,", turning to look at Lisa who was next. "Seems you get to decide what happens to me... well, to a degree at least." She says, going back to sit down in her chair, before remembering that she still her the cards. Intending to get back up and put them back, she noticed the cards weren't even in her hand anymore. Letting out another, confused "Huh," this time, she instead turned to watch Lisa's turn.

60. A dominatrix outfit of your design and choice of color appears on your body, replacing whatever other clothes you happen to be wearing. (There is no default for this outfit, resulting in you simply being stripped naked if you don’t decide on a design.) You can by no means, personally remove this dominatrix outfit.

34. Next time the person to your immediate left draws cards, they have to draw 2-4 cards. They then choose half of the cards (rounded downwards) that will affect you. The remaining cards affect them like normal.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:51 am

Lisa
-wearing a robe, plain white underwear and simple black domino mask
The first two cards were pretty boring. The first doesn't make much sense... are they supposed to roleplay things? That's familiar territory for her, but a bit disappointing. The obedience.... not surprising, considering the nature of the game, but did Chester really expected anyone to follow that for a week? Lisa continues paying attention to the game, but this doesn't set much expectations, even if it's just two of the results and the rest may be better. And while she's not the best judge, it seems Kaitlyn is disappointed too.

Then it's Malcolm's turn, and things quickly escalate. The halo is strange, and Lisa has no idea how something like that would work, but there must be a rational explanation. Seems like the host really didn't spare any effort on effects. Then, the other card, and.... What. The. Fuck. Lisa is open to the possibility of magic existing.... indeed, she would welcome if it was real... but believes the universe is a rational place.... unlike people.... and magic belongs purely to the realm of fantasy. Now, with the naked girl appearing out of nowhere, she's got to quickly re-evaluate her beliefs. If she didn't seen it with her own eyes, she would think it's impossible, just a trick or a special effect, but she's got only one explanation now: Magic is real. Somehow. And it works here, in a dark basement room, during an orgy. She's not sure if she should be ecstatic or terrified. For now, she's just too stunned by the revelation to react.

As thoughts swirl in Lisa's mind, she doesn't pay much attention to the next player, even though Sam was sitting next to her. She did managed to hear the last card's text, though, and realises her turn is next as Sam returns to her spot. She could back off... the implications of the game are much more serious... but could she trully pass the opportunity to try out actual, real magic, even in these circumstances?

Lisa stands up and walks into the proverbial spotlight. She looks at the deck, then hesitates and looks at Sam. "I'm getting two cards for myself, but as I'll have to share some with you, do you want me to pick one or two extras for you?" She's not drawing just for herself, and as Kaitlyn apparently really have to obey everything anyone tells her for a week, not all the cards are weird or harmless.... that one is potential nightmare with the wrong people.
Phoenixcz

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:57 am

Sam Stock

Sam was excited to see what Lisa intended to do on her round, only to be somewhat disappointed in the girl's lack of backbone. Rolling her eyes, she decided to respond. "Come on now. You're kind of ruining the fun of the game. Think like truth or dare, regardless of if you're comfortable, it's the rules. Surprise me, chose however many cards you like, the way it's going so far, I can only see this being a fun experience." Sam instructs her, giving her a smirk before looking towards Kaitlyn, deciding a bit of a demonstration was in order. "Like this. Little tiger, I order you to perform a little striptease for us all once this girl has decided to draw her cards for the two of us." Sam said, chuckling to herself, amused and fairly confident Kaitlyn wouldn't be too upset at such a command.

Robert Sultener

Robert couldn't help but sit in his spot, now fully sober and at attention. The game had certainly kicked off, and he'd gotten to see a lot of two women already. However, his mind was currently freaking out and stuck on another matte.r Magic was real. Had his friends known? Was this their ideal way to reveal the fact to him? Could he learn to do magic himself? There were so many questions, and he hoped that by the end of this party, he'd have most of the answers. With trepidation, he awaited his own turn.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Phoenixcz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:21 am

Lisa
-wearing a robe, plain white underwear and simple black domino mask
Lisa shrugs. "Fair enough, I was just trying to give you a choice." Well, if she doesn't care about the potential dangers, Lisa isn't the one to go out of her way to protect her. Four cards it is. Drawing the cards, Lisa turns the first one and reads. "A thirty second video is filmed of you in your current condition and becomes unavoidably trending online for the next thirty minutes. The angle and lighting of the video will depend on whichever will result in more internet fame." That's not so bad. She's still somewhat clothed, so she wonders how much fame would sitting in a robe for 30 seconds give her. Still, there are more cards, so perhaps there'll be something interesting. But... "Hey, isn't that kinda the exact opposite of the 'what happens here stays here' policy?" She doesn't wait for an answer long before she turns the second card.

"Choose one of the card effects currently affecting you, and choose another participant that will be affected by the same effect. Huh. Anyone else wants to be famous?" Also good. She could give that one to Sam too, to get someone else into that outfit. Or to Kaitlyn, to give her a chance for little revenge on Sam for that striptease. She wonders how would it work with the other Sam's card, though. Well, two done, two more to go.

"Grow a pair of fully functional cat ears. Their color depends on your natural hair color." Well, that sucks. Lisa doesn't especially want to be a catgirl, but it could propably be worse. She turns the last card and.... fuck.

Lisa pauses before she reads the text. "As a Man, you need to impregnate the nearest female who succumbs to her desires for you and her womb is made to be in perfect condition to carry your child. As a Woman, your gender is changed and you become a man with a perfectly healthy and fully functional penis." Well, crap. Thats a bit more serious than the other cards. Lisa notices there's no set duration, and Chester didn't say anything about the effects ending when the game does. The obedience effect is supposed to last for a week. And this is potentially much bigger change. "You know, there are people who would give lot for this one. I'm not one of them, though."

Now to decide which two cards to inflict on Sam, and which one to keep for herself. There are multiple possibilities to consider, though Lisa tries to make her decision-making quick. She could go with the safe choice... the video and sharing it with someone... after all, she only drew the later two cards because of Sam, so it would be fair to throw both at her. But it feels... wrong, somehow. The lack of duration for the sex-change is worrying, but Lisa is at least a bit curious. Certainly better to turn into a man instead of a cat-eared freak. Or perhaps she could share the transformation with another girl? The actual men propably wouldn't appreciate that, though. Ah, she's agreed to being here, even if.... again... she didn't knew what will it involve. No point in playing it safe.

Lisa picks the two cards and shows them to Sam, though it's unlikely she'll be able to read the text from a distance. "These are yours. As for me... I think Dan is really gonna regret bringing me here. Others will get a show of it, though." With that, as Sam's ears change shape and she'll get to choose one of her effect to share with someone else, Lisa's own body transforms. The loose robe hides most of the transformation, though she grows slightly taller, and her facial features turn more masculline. And she shifts uncomfortably, as the change does not affect her underwear, and while elastic, her bra gets tighter over her now wider, though flat chest, and her panties are filled with new sex organ. "Ah crap... I guess I this is where the fame comes from."

The transformation finished, he moves back to his chair, where he struggles to undo the bra with now clumsier fingers. Though Lisa picked this card himself, he doesn't look very happy with the result. When he's finally done, he turns towards Madison. "Your turn, I guess. Good luck."

87. A 30-second video is filmed of you in your current condition and becomes unavoidably trending online for the next 30 minutes. The angle and lighting of the video will depend on whichever will result in more internet fame. (Neither audio or video of the other participants will appear in the video.)

83. Choose one of the card effects currently affecting you, and choose another participant that will be affected by the same effect.

4. Grow a pair of fully functional cat ears. Their color depends on your natural hair color. (This is an inheritable trait.)
Phoenixcz

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am

She had chuckled at Robbie's words, waving away the 'command' with a mocking half-bow, hard to do in a chair, at the hermit.
"Of course, oh glorious mistress. I will allow you to bludge 20 bucks from me."
While it was treated as a joke, a little tickle in the back of her head suggested something... odd was going on. She couldn't quite put her finger on it exactly, the sensation was new, not like a thought in the back of her head. She tried to shake it off, but it just stuck there.

Then the magic happened.
Literally.

Kaitlyn sat wide eyed at the what happened before her. A halo and a clone, then a magic set of dom-gear. Then... her worse nightmare. Poor Lisa, maybe there was a way to turn this off during the next around. With an annoyed sounding sigh she put her head on the table and groaned.
"Guess I do owe you 20 bucks. Fuck."
Then a shiver went down her spine, and she looked up at Sam when she gave the order. Before she could think, her body was moving into the centre. A wry smile took her face, and for once she was glad for the tiger mask.

"Meow. I'll give it a shot, I'm wearing nothin' under this cloak though." She said with a teasing tone. But with that, Kaitlyn drew the dark cloak around her body, ensuring that all of her below the neck was hidden. With a teasing smile directed at Sam, she let a nicely toned, shapely leg emerge from the robe up to the thigh. Kait made an 'o' shape with her lips, shimmying down towards the ground more while exposing only her leg before swiftly standing back up and hiding herself again. Another step, this time towards Sam's seat until she got to the edge of the table and parted the cloak around her chest, allowing it to fall off everywhere else and using her hands to cup and hold her breasts, hiding the nipple behind her palms. With a wink she stepped back, swinging around totally exposed to the group. Then, with a bow, she let the cloak fall to the ground. Kaitlyn thus finished the would-be striptease, picking up the cloak and folding it to be a makeshift pillow for her chair, which she sat on again.
"How was that?"
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:56 am

Sam Stock

Sam accepted her cards from Lisa with a "Thank you," glad to avoid having to switch genders. Although the venue to enjoy herself with Malcolm wouldn't have closed just because of that, considering there was now a female clone of him present, however, she definitely wouldn't have been comfortable in a man's body. As her cat ears appeared, she couldn't help but reach up and touch them, feel them moving almost as if on their own, until she managed to figure out how they worked. They were rather expressive, so they would make it easier to read her emotions she supposed. On top of it, they were sensitive. Checking her actual ears, she was relieved that they were still there. Trying to actually listen with her new ears surprised her with how... clearer everything sounded, as well as how much easier it was to determine the source of any given sound.

As the tigress performed her little striptease as instructed, Sam shared her amused smile at the fact that there was nothing but a single robe to strip. Chuckling, she nodded at her to confirm that the striptease had been perfectly alright. Looking down at the second card she had been handed, she considered her options. She could ask if anyone wanted cat ears, like her, but it would end up slowing down the game, and she knew that she, herself, wouldn't appreciate that, so it was possible neither would the others. Instead, she smiled and looked up, back to the tigress. "How about you now put on something a bit sexier?" She asked, pointing at her with the card, intending for her to also wear a dominatrix outfit, wondering how hers would look like, compared to her own.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:09 am

Kaitlyn gave a smile to Sam at the nod, before getting herself comfortable for the show again. But looks like she was going to be a target once more, the doubled effect of one of the magic cards wrapping around her. Luckily it also wrapped something beautiful around her.

What she ended up with was a suit with an underbust corset, with leather strips connecting the corset to a choker around her neck. A pair of black circular pasties hid her nipples from the gathered party-goers. A tight set of garters and stockings formed around her shapely legs, with several latex whip-like strands falling from the corset, giving the appearance of a skirt. All of it was appropriately pitch black.

As the magic faded and she was left in her new outfit, Kaitlyn couldn't help but admire how she looked in it, even adjusting the tiger mask to give herself a better look over.
"I'm OK with this, not gonna lie."

[link=]https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/647512436/latex-fringed-long-whip-dominatrix-skirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dominatrix+clothing&ref=sr_gallery-3-4&col=1[/link] Image
CondorBoH

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:22 am

Madison

What?

On the initial draw of cards it seemed to Madison like the card game was simple enough... perhaps a bit underwhelming if anything, but maybe a decent way to start things off. The rule about following instructions had potential for the night and the other card seemed to be little more than Chester flaunting a weirdly specific kink. Although the true nature of the cards quickly became quickly apparent when Malcolm drew. The halo was one thing, but a whole other person appearing was another. Could that really be... his clone... or... female clone? And she... the other he... she... was now sitting on his... the other her... lap. Madison watched with growing shock as each person drew cards only for the effects, no matter how outlandish, to take an immediate effect. "Safe word might be a good idea after all..." she said with an uneasy chuckle to Toby as she found her turn starting to come up.

Yet, when her turn came around, she found herself inexplicably desiring to draw two cards rather than just the one that would be safe. This was... exciting... different... new. She had no idea of the sort of things this game could do to her, or let her do to the people around her. But as the deck drew nearer to her, her trepidation changed to a desire to take a maddening leap. She turns to Lisa as she... or he now, lets her know that its her turn, although while facing the newly transformed party guest, she makes a deliberately overt show of letting her eyes linger on Lisa's new body and shooting her neighbour a wink. "Want me to help take off that bra there, big guy?" Why stop at a two card draw? Turning back to the deck, she draws three cards. "Let's... turn up the heat a bit more." she says, taking a look at what she's gotten.

She reads out each card in turn, feeling the air become charged a little more as she finishes and the magic prepares to take effect. "A pet collar and leash of your design appear around your neck..." she reaches up to her neck with one hand shortly after reading it and sure enough, there it is. Firmly set and secure with her name printed on the side of the collar and a small bell hanging off the front that jingled when she moved. She grinned slightly, biting her lip as her hand went towards the leash and twirled it around in the air for everyone to see as she continued reading.

"The person to your left is to spank your bare butt to the point that it stings to sit upon it. My, my. Even the tame stuff is ratcheted up." she turns to look at Toby, giving him a coy look as she murmurs "You promise you won't make it hurt too much, OK?" pouting slightly. With that out of the way, she shrugged off her robe and set it neatly hanging over her chair before bending forward across the table to stick her ass out, swaying it slightly towards her neighbour. She tugged at her panties slightly, pulling them back from her ass cheek to leave it as exposed as she could without taking them off while she read the final card.

"Ooh, the person to your right makes a request of you that you must fulfill." she says, before glancing at Lisa. "I guess you both get to play. Your wish is my command." With that she returned her cards to the deck to let Toby take his go while she awaited her neighbours to follow through with their side of her cards.

15 - A pet collar and leash of your design appear around your neck in pristine condition with your name either engraved or painted on. (The default design is a solid black leather collar with a button and a bell with the name engraved on the bell.) You can by no means, personally, remove this collar.
73 - The person to your left (turn order) is to spank your bare butt to the point that it stings / hurts to sit upon it.
30 - The person to your right (turn order) makes a request of you that you must fulfill.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:56 am

Malcolm and his clone shared a grin when Sam took her turn, by the looks of it, not at all turned off by the addition of another female. They really hoped she didn't go too far too quickly though by taunting Lisa, who still had to decide on her cards. The first command to their neighboring tigress had them both chuckle though.

"That's certainly one good use of her curse~" Margo laughed as Malcolm added equally amused "I have a feeling those commands are gonna escalate rather quickly...not that I could or will have anything to do with it" He looks to his right where Kaitlyn seemed to reevaluate but not really mind the curse upon her, well maybe the 20 dollars...

Malcolm was relieved as Lisa finally showed her cards, not bad at all. But then that last one came and surely she would - ok no. She didn't give Sam the genderbend, interesting for sure. Either there was some personal interest driving her, or she just didn't want to roll that over on somebody else.

"Aww, those are cute Sam. Do you feel them?" Margo asks reaching out from atop Malcolm's lap to pet and scratch her new furry ears, hoping for an even cuter reaction from the new sensitive feeling. Malcolm meanwhile reacts to the next latex addition. "Some experience with dressing up like this? I think I still perfer a nice set of lingerie, but you guys sure make a good argument."

Toby, watching everything he can't help but feel shock mixed with extreme curiousity. Stunned he leans over to Madison. "Sooo. Is this what you meant by things going too weird?" His best anker still being Malcolm even though he seemed to also loose some of his composure at the very sudden clone appearance. Now it was Madison's turn and he wasn't sure if he should or even could help her, waiting for what her reaction was to all this nonsense. After all she didn't need to draw if she didn't want to, right?

That all flew out the window though, when she drew her THREE cards, seeming to take a dive and have fun with this. Maybe that was just the best way. The collar was harmless, even though it carried more kinky possibilities for the future. Then came the second card and Toby looked at her, realising that he sat indeed right to her left, his face flush. His logical thinking brain had heard her say to go easy on her, but the opressed kinky side in him, had just seen it as a quite sexy taunt, which was just amplified by the way she presented herself to him, his arousal skyrocketing as her panties dug deeper inbetween her shapely behind. He hadn't done this before, so he would need to toe the line between the sexy spanking Madison also seemed to be able to get into and truly hurting her, which was harder than he expected with how much his hand tingled in anticipation.

Not wanting to ruin the atmosphere she set up though he kept his worry to himself and replied in a more lighthearted tone "I think you would want to have it hurt at least a bit, right?~", stading up from his chair which left him standing to her side, his bulging groin pressed into the side of her left cheek. With his left hand he grabs her new leash and loops it around a few times for a very secure grip, pulling her head up and arching her back off the table, only accentuation the target even more. He couldn't help but grab her ass with his right, softly caressing the flesh he would spank just after, telling her as much by whispering in her ear. "I wanted to do this ever since I saw you in the mudroom." He didn't go too far with the groping though, but woke up all the sleeping receptors in her silky skin.

Reaching out he cracked down on her ass with something like 50% of what he could, judging the pain level by how much it hurt his palm after the sound of it snapped and almost echoed through the room like a really good high five. Of course he also watched Madison for any real discomfort, but deemed the big girl to be able to take some more. Her ass hadn't even really reddened yet from that.

Again and again he took a swing, making her little bell ring as her body jerks and switching between sides and tempo to never let her truly anticipate when the next spank would come, repeating and increasing his strength until he felt her skin warm under his palm and he was sure it would sting at least a little bit to sit down on. Loosing his grip in her leash, he whispers one last thing. "I hope that wasn't too far for you. You can always sit on my lap tough to make it hurt less if you want to~"

Grudgingly his hand left her skind after brushing over it one last time and he sat down again, the boner in his briefs uncomfortably straining against the fabric as he does. The deck was already infront of him and his arousal had gone a long way to eliminate most of the doubts he had.

Following Madison's example he draws three cards. Clearing his throat he reads aloud "Any and all card effects you have been affected by during the currently ongoing game session are undone as if they never happened. (Memories of the game, however, remain unchanged.). Well that was a waste...", disappointed somewhat he flips over to the next and finds something a little more interesting, even though it didn't affect him right away "From now on, the number of cards you can draw each round changes from 1-3 to 2-6." He couln't help but chuckle as he imagines the chaos drawing 6 cards in a single turn could bring.

Then the last card came and this one was an absolute winner. "Your body becomes a reality of what you envision to be the perfect body. (Gender, sense of balance and instincts change to match.)" He didn't think he really looked bad in his current physique, but that sure didn't mean there wasn't some room for improvement.

It didn't look like much to the others with the robe and mask hiding most of him, but the least they say, was him getting just a tad taller and wider, his chin a bit more defined as it pokes out underneath the beak of his crow mask. Aside from that he felt a lot of small little details, or not so small at all. One of the weirdest was him calming down significantly, feeling like he could conquer anything right now. With a deeper and raspier voice than before he concludes. "That certainly saved me a lot of plastic surgery and hours in the gym if I ever wanted to look like this. Sorry for anyone that actually wanted that reverse card."

16. Any and all card effects you have been affected by during the currently ongoing game session are undone as if they never happened. (Memories of the game, however, remain unchanged.)

79. From now on, the number of cards you can draw each round changes from 1-3 to 2-6.

36. Your body becomes a reality of what you envision to be the perfect body. (Gender, sense of balance and instincts change to match.)
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay