Return of the Party (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Return of the Party (IC)

Postby mrblah » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:17 am

Alright, here we go. Robbie lifts the glass up to her lips, knocks her head back, and tips it all to gulp it down in one go. The taste fills her mouth like a quickly spreading disease in a flurry of kind of fruity and kind of sweet. Not exactly bad... but something about it wasn't right all the same. Actually, although Robina was a sweets fan, she absolutely hated the beverage. It tasted all wrong on all the wrong levels of sweetness, and the slight taste of alcohol... well, Kaitlyn put it nicely.
"Pft... ha ha ha!" That's why she laughed. She slammed the glass down onto the table and leaned back, a rare grin on her face as those strange noises of amusement came from her. "Oh hell that was shit, yeah! You'd think I would've liked it since it was kinda sweet, but... damn! Just wasn't right." She kinda wants to spit out the remaining taste, actually. But then again, Mr. Football Captain might not appreciate that for whatever reason, unless it's in the proper place.

"Alright, alright, so that's done and gone, right?" She wants to do something more. It wasn't lost on her how the others seem to be escalating their interactions, and here she was playing slow when she's got a hot biker girl drinking with her. Sort of. "Let's have a little more fun with this. Wanna play a little drinking game or something? Say... whoever gets to down one full glass of whatever I make up first gets to do something to the loser?"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:12 am

The laugh proved infectious, and Kaitlyn was soon giggling across from Robbie, though that didn't stop her from going for the nearby tap for some water to hopefully wash down the taste. Or at least, dilute it enough to not linger.
"Well, serves us right. I guess drink mixers at bars really are worth the extra cost, they know their shit. Could be something to work towards though, if you were serious about it. Imagine nailing the drink you wanted exactly, that'd be... sweet."

The drinking game suggestion made her snort a little, but it didn't stop the little smile on her face growing. She appraised Robbie with a salacious look. Yeah sure, why not. It's what they were here for anyway.
"Fuck it, why not. But whatever we do, lets make a deal to get something to wash the taste away asap. I don't want to taste that longer than I need to. So yeah. Challenge accepted. Give us your worst."
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:20 pm

"Right. You get a drink, then water. You can't drink the water until after you've finished your drink, or else it's a forfeit." They needed a safety rule, she supposed. Robina grinned as she looked to the drinks and the mixer, already planning out what she'd use for the first challenge. "How about..."
Moments later, she finished the first drink. Honestly Robbie mostly grabbed drinks that looked a little on the darker side and then she mixed it up with ice. She has no idea how it could taste like or anything about it more than that it's cold. The hermit poured the concoction into their two separate glasses. "Here it is." An interdimensional decider of infinite wisdom and transcendental power known as a d20 is rolled in a plane of existence above that of this one to determine the terribleness of the beverage. (13) It was a decent drink. Better than the last one with a rich crisp taste, but this type of beverage probably shouldn't be served cold and tasted too flavorful.
"Uh... new rule; if neither of us fail to finish the drink then the winner is whoever's faster."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

wanna flip a coin to see who loses?
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:31 pm

Sam Stock

Sam panted slightly as Malcolm broke their kiss, before sighing as she heard what he said. "We should probably have inquired about it before getting into the pool." She said, sounding disappointed that they would have to get out and pause in their advancements. However, after only a short pause, she instead smiled and looked up, trying to meet his eyes with a mischievous look. "Or, we could take advantage of the fact that I came prepared and am on the pill. I had certain expectations when coming here after all, and I've heard it feels a lot better doing it without the rubber." She tells Malcolm, looking for his reaction to her eagerness and the news of just how far she was willing to go. However, her mischievous composure broke as Malcolm decided to push a finger inside of her slit, making her moan at the sudden intrusion, as well as blush as he had broken her composure so easily by catching her off guard.

Robert Sultener

"What made me stay?" Robert repeated his own question as it was returned to him. "Well, I was invited here by some friends who couldn't make it themselves. In retrospect, it is obvious they knew what kind of party this was and that they wanted me to be here, since they insisted I come here without them. I suspect they want me to get out of my comfort zone a bit more, or see how well I do without them. This definitely isn't my scene, but for the sake of representing my friends, who I suspect used a favor or two the let me be invited, I owe it to them to at least try. Besides, it's a once in a lifetime experience for someone like me, I should accept what the world throws at me and make the most of it. That's why I decided to stay." Robert explains his reasons, before frowning a bit and looking down at the glass he had in his hand, swearing something in his explanation didn't sound right, and that it was the alcohol's fault.

Hearing the Bunny girl's question, Robert looked back up towards the two girls before deciding to answer. "Well, like I said, I wasn't expecting this kind of party. I was kind of expecting something along the lines of a wild teenage party crossed with a social gathering. I was expecting drinks, some embarrassing and physical games, getting to know a bunch of people and feeling out of place when everyone around me began getting drunk." Robert says, chuckling a bit as he looks at his glass again and takes another sip. "Look at me, I'm not usually one to indulge, but now I'm actually looking forward to getting a bit drunk." He says, finding it humorous as to how nervous he felt, having resorted to drinking liquid courage as his solution.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:45 pm

Malcolm

Malcolm wasn't very keen to stop the fun for such a discussion either, feeling a bit dumb for not getting that information earlier. But that quickly changed when Sam told him they could do it raw, a big smile lighting up his face. The need of protection up until that moment being one of the few things between him and her velvety insides. With a very amused tone he says "Oh, so you've heard...Then I would be honored to show you first hand...", emphasizing by giving a slightly stronger push with his finger in her cleft. "...how right that is."

He didn't exactly know why he trusted her word without a doubt, definitely not looking to get any kids for the foreseeable future, but he had no reason to assume she would want that either and there wasn't an ounce of dishonesty in her gaze. Her cute blush was just the cherry on top driving his decision home. He didn't want to ask for permission to fuck in the pool as to not delay this any further, but also didn't want to do so without. A wicked idea came to him and he tells her reassuringly "Don't freak out, ok? I got you.", hoping to milden the shock of what he was about to do as he takes a deep breath and dislodges from their tangle, dipping his head below the surface of the water. The trained swimmer crouching down deeply until his head was at the right height to set her thighs down on his shoulders and around his head. His hands would travel up the back of them, over the curve of her beautiful behind and further until the edges of his palms were resting in the dimples of her lower back for support.

Pulling her close he gave her a few teasing nibs and swipes of his tungue, tasting her essence before getting his footing and standing back up, pushing her out of the water in the process. Her boyency decreased as more and more of her body broke the surface, but she was still comfortably light as she sat on his shoulders. Looking up from between her legs he tries to gauge how well she took his surprise and judging from that he would continue exploring her nethers with his mouth as he walks them out of the pool to the nearest place to set her down comfortably, like the swinging love seat that looked like quite a bit of fun. Of course, if they wanted to give the other guests a bit of a show he also could take her from behind, right against the windows, her large tits flattened against the surface of the glass. The mental image of that made his cock throb. But he waited with his decision to see if she had anything to say after her sudden and probably unexpected exit out of the water.
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:43 am

Kaitlyn watched the hermit perform her dark, vile work with morbid curiosity. Which is an over exaggeration of course, but they were both amateurs and the lack of expertise meant that she had NO idea what this was going to taste like. That and honestly, everything they were doing here is absolutely going to get them in trouble by their host. So this was going to be interesting either way.

So here she was, leaning on the counter and staring at the mixing glass full of dark liquid. It's a challenge at a party, why not.
She shrugged and took the offered glass, moving it in a lazy circle to watch the ice clink and clank around inside.
"Maybe you should take classes in this, seriously. Not as a joke, it's probably good money and all that... I'm stalling, lets get this done."

She raised the glass to her lips and started slowly sipping it. It was immedietly over the top but wasn't overwhelming. She could keep it down, not easily, but was capable of it. Didn't stop her from cringing about it. As soon as Kait swallowed the last of the booze she shivered and put the glass back on the table, sticking out her tongue and looking generally none too pleased.
"Gotta say, this isn't that bad when it gets down to it. Good party game, should get the others in on it. But still, feel like i'm on Big Brother. Yuck."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Blah flipped a coin, Robbie lost.
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:28 am

With Kait downing the glass of mysterious liquid, it was Robbie's turn to follow suit. She tried to get a head start and immediately chug it all down right as the biker was lifting the glass to her lips- bad idea. Bad bad bad bad idea. Robbie slammed the glass down onto the counter, spluttering and coughing as the awful tasting liquid got caught in her throat. "Fucking..." She struggles to clear her throat in time to resume the battle, but by the time she'd recovered, Kaitlyn had already finished her drink. The game ends in her resounding, total failure.

"Well, damn. I didn't think it'd taste that strong and... dry. Guess that's on me for trying to cheese it and chug before you had time to realize what I was doing."
She took her loss in stride. You can't win them all, after all, and when the punishment is as fun as it is for all parties involved...

Robina shoved her hands into her jacket pockets, looking toward the biker with a grin. "Thanks, it's a Robbie™ original." She did say 'TM' in that sentence in reference to the game. "Anyway, you're the winner for this round, so... what will you do to me?" Flirting wasn't her forte, but she seemed intent on learning quick how to tease. She pulled the sides of her jacket open some, revealing her lithe and pale, mostly naked form with only the barest evidence of embarrassment reddening her cheeks. "It can only be just one thing."
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 pm

As soon as Robbie declared the game's winner, Kaitlyn went for a glass of water and offered one to the other girl with some expediency to help wash down the overwhelming taste of the mix. With all jokes aside, again, it wasn't awful and made a great party game.
"I think it was just luck this time. Hey, want to challenge the others to this sort of game? Great way to get the ball rolling, 'specially if the good lord chadsworth hasn't seen fit to grace us with his ice-breaking presence. Start charging for it too, you have a trademark now."

She took a sip of the water, enough to swirl it around her mouth and spit it out in a nearby sink and downing the rest. That should get most of the taste out for now. Kaitlyn took to staring at Robbie, her finger and thumb at her chin in a mock display of 'i'm thinking'. Truth be told she hadn't thought this through, but at least Robbie had a decent to look at bod, she was pretty cute... Kaitlyn stepped forward and put her arms on Robbie's shoulders, gradually working her hands down her chest and then stomach and then hips, pulling the shorter girl closer to her. Kaitlyn was still completely naked, so her erection pressing into her stomach would be obvious to the hermit. A slight smile was on her face, an almost predatory glint in her eyes behind the mask.
"Alright then... this bar's a bit hard, so lets head back to the couch. Bend over one of the arms and then I can get my prize."
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:13 am

Robbie gratefully accepted the water and took her time with totally downing it to wash out the taste. Eugh. She really knows how to make a challenging drink... "Yeah, sure. If you want, we can include 'em right after this. $10 entry fee." She'd put the glass back down with her drink finished to focus back on what mattered. "So- oh."
She shuddered as the hands of the biker roamed over her form, her breath hitching just a bit as she felt said hands brush against her nipples in their journey down to her hips. The assertive pull had similarly caught her off guard, but she wasn't complaining as they inadvertently sandwiched Kaitlyn's erection. "Someone's a little randy," said a grinning Robina with a light blush. "You know, when I said "whatever you want," I thought it kind of went unsaid that going all the way is off the table if that's what you're playing for. Gotta be a game to play the game..." Robbie pitched forward a bit, pressing up further against the stiffening cock of the biker's playfully. "But sure, winner."

She stepped back and walked over to the couch they previously occupied to crawl onto it and languidly prop herself up against the armchair. "Don't keep a girl waiting." Her hips swayed back and forth slowly as her fingers tapped on the armchair she rested on.
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:31 am

While they were still together, Kait shrugged her shoulders, a slight shiver going through her body when Robbie rubbed back.
"I never said I'd go all the way. Sun hasn't even gone down yet, no point going that far yet. But yeah, I'm randy, you're pretty cute and I'm buck-ass nude with a bunch of strangers. I'm into that, apparently."

The trainer whistled appreciatively at the sight of Robbie's propped up butt, the swaying of the hips was a nice touch too. So much fun to be had. Once she figured Robbie was nice and comfy in her new position, Kaitlyn leaned against the back of the couch to keep herself steady, one arm bracing herself as she stuck free hand's middle finger into her mouth. Once it was nice and wet, she reached down to squeeze the hermit's ass, before slipping down its curve. With a slight fumbling motion, she shifted Robbie's panties to one side and slowly eased that middle finger into her slit.
"So, done this often? I don't mean getting fingered by a stranger, I mean jilling yourself in general... Also if you have been fingered by a stranger often, I want to know them, sounds like a fun crowd."

Once she got her finger to the second joint, she pulled it out to the tip before slipping it back into Robbie's cunt, beginning a slow and steady fingering rhythm.
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:56 pm

"Mh..." She had a feeling she knew where this was going when she felt the hand on her ass. In not a moment longer, she felt the woman sliding the fabric of her panties to one side and teasing open her entrance with a wet finger, before she'd slowly push past her lower lips to dive into her depths. Kaitlyn would feel a small amount of resistance as she pushed past the other girl's sex and moved her finger in to the knuckle, a low moan stolen from the guns enthusiast as she did.
"Not as often as you or many others would think... but this isn't new to me." Had to clarify her amount of experience. She didn't want her new friend thinking she wouldn't be a good lay or other.

Not too long after that, Robina would be graced with another finger prodding through her walls to explore her depths, the alien digits pushing deeper into her cunt and further inflaming her arousal. Even though it was just this much... she was feeling just as warmed up as Kaitlyn was despite her earlier teasing. It was probably the atmosphere—she's naked, Kait's naked, and a bunch of other strangers are naked in a cozy place with drinks, music, and an air of debauchery. Wouldn't be the perfect mood to get a normal person going, but for this girl... something like this was all too up her alley. "I'm sure you know your way around yourself though~" Her voice hitched a bit. "You've got two things to play with..."
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:12 am

Sam Stock
Startled by Malcolm's sudden push further inside her with his finger, Sam let out a surprised moan, which increased her blush a bit and had her giving him a bit of an amused glare. "I'm not the fondest of surprises." She informed him.

She didn't really know what to expect as Malcolm told her not to worry, and ironically, it made her worry slightly that he had to tell her not to worry. As he dove under the water and set her upon his shoulders, she realized what he was about to do and leaned forward a bit to make it easier for her to balance once he lifted her out of water. She had no idea what he had planned, but falling over wasn't an inviting idea anyway, considering she had the edge of the pool behind her. As he began teasing her, she lamented the fact she couldn't return the favor from her current position, instead settling for reaching for his ears, rubbing his earlobes like she knew some people enjoyed. It might not work on him, but it would convey her displeasure with being unable to return the teasing as she was now, and would also promise him pain if he went too far.

Despite having an idea of what Malcolm had planned, she couldn't help but let out a surprised shout as he suddenly stood up. She wasn't fond of the moment of unbalance, but trusted Malcolm that he wouldn't attempt the stunt without having done something similar before... she hoped. Her trust in him vaned as he began walking, while still carrying her and unable to see where he was going. "Stop! Stop! Let me down, you're not holding me up here as you slip!" she shouted at him, a slight bit of panic creeping into her voice, as she judged the height to be enough to be lethal if he did slip.

As Malcolm did let her down, she was thankful as she took a moment to stop hyperventilating. "That was really fucking stupid!" She pointed out, looking at Malcolm, annoyance, and disappointment apparent on her face. "Please, don't do that again, at least not while unable to see where you put your feet. Being in danger is a real mood killer." She pointed out, crossing her arms while glaring at him a bit, expecting an apology.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:04 pm

Malcolm

For a brief moment Malcolm had gotten what he wanted out of the startled cutie on his shoulders. But even though he had assured her that he held her securely that proved to be not enough for Sam to trust him. As soon as she began to yell he stopped in his tracks and carefully let her down with his two arms supporting her from underneath, gently setting her down on the edge of the pool in front of him with her feet and lower legs dangling in the water.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you feel like you were in any danger." He says sincerly and looking up to her apologetically. Under the surface of the water he would caress the outside of her calfs, hoping to have a soothing effect on her, but stopping if she shows signs of disliking it. After a pause of silence to let the initial shock pass and Sam catch her breath, Malcolm does a mix between his best puppy look, slight head tilt included, and a genuine pleading one. He also does the thing where he looks her straight into the eyes and his gaze quickly sways down in shame only to slowly rise up to them again as he asks "Is there any way I could make it up to you?", hoping that her mood is still salvageable and that his suggestive question doesn't backfire on him.

He just wanted to make her experience things she probably hadn't before and has carried girls on his shoulders often enough to feel pretty much unimpeded when doing so even with his eyes obstructed, not to mention how much time he has spent in and around pools in his life. Heck, some girls even found it funny to put their hands over his eyes when they sat there. He thought that this would come through to her with his steadyness and was clearly upset with himself for that miscalculation.
Tes

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Lisa
Lisa watches Chester stepping into the tub, but doesn't join him. He's not wrong in his assertion she's not really interested in listening to people talking about boring stuff, even though avoiding people all night was not her plan... if she wanted to just watch, she could've go back home and look at porn. So, he's definitely not as brain-dead as she was expecting him to be, though his smugness doesn't do him any favor in Lisa's eyes. Smart douchebag is still a douchebag. Still, Lisa's not afraid to admit when she was wrong. "Close enough, but still not on target."

She has to stop herself from rolling her eyes when he pulls out the book and start quoting poetry. A bit cheesy, and a bit suspicious... books and water don't mix. It looks like a setup to impress girls who are into that sort of thing and don't pay much attention to details... or that had more time to get drunk beforehands. The bookmark seems to confirm that theory.... that exact poem just sounds too convenient for the situation to be a random pick.

Smiling, Lisa walks towards the hot tub and leans forward to put her hands on its rim, though she doesn't join Chester nor takes off her robe. "Or, perhaps, I'm neither. I didn't know what this party is about, yet I've decided to stay after I found out. But my escort has been kicked out, so I think I'll stick with observing and talking before I decide if anyone else here is worth paying more attention to."
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:31 am

Kaitlyn gradually eased her fingers to the base slowly, before gradually pulling them out and repeating in a slow rhythm. It was teasing, foreplay. But she was having fun, just leaning on the couch and watching the girl underneath her squirm. God damn she wanted to have her ACTUALLY underneath her later but... slow first. The party just started, and it was only these two in the room so far. Take it slow, fuck her later.
Her voice was slow and even here, opposite of Robbie.
"Yeah, I got two. I'm used to handlin' boys and girls if you want to know, and not just my own bits. Hey, by the way, if I lost, what were you going to do to me?"

The pt waited for Robbie to reply, or at least start replying before burying her fingers in her cunt, speeding up her pace to a faster rhythm, trying to get her to moan and squirm more. It was a bit of a dick move, but hey, all for fun.
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:13 am

Her work was getting the intended effect. An assortment of pleasured sighs and moans came from between the girl's lips as Kaitlyn's two digits glided in and out of her sodden hole. Her grip on the couch was tight... even though it was just foreplay, a mixture of anticipation and frustration only made her feel it all the more; anticipation from what would come later, and frustration... because she's totally being toyed with.
But that's fine. Her biker friend was speeding up the rhythm, but she gave her an idea.

"You want to know... what I'd do with you~?" Robbie spoke with a honeyed tone tinted with her arousal. A smirk built on her face that Kaitlyn couldn't see. "Well... maybe I was going to sit you down... and get my hands on your cock. I was going to slowly slide my hands up your shaft with a gentle caress... then I would've slipped a few fingers in your pussy while I slowly lower down to wrap my lips around your tip~" This sort of dirty talk? Kind of embarrassing, but she can do it. She's had a LOT of experience doing this online and-

Let's stop there. She just... knows what to say, okay?
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Sam Stock

Her glare at Malcolm lessened as he began apologizing, as well as feeling a bit guilty for making him feel so guilty as well. Although, her annoyance was still real as mortal danger, perceived or otherwise was a very effective mood-killer. However, in contrast to her mind, her body was still up for it and feeling Malcolm caress her outer calf made her decide to give him the chance to get her back into the mood. As he asks her for forgiveness and a way to make it up to her, she stops glaring at him and sighs.

"Well, your little stunt did kind of kill the mood for me, so you're gonna have to get me back into it. As to how you're going to do that, I have no idea." Sam informed him with a disappointed sigh while managing to get herself somewhat excited at the thought of trying to imagine what he would come up with next. Hopefully not something as dangerous as his last attempt.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:36 pm

Malcolm

Hearing Sam accept his apology let his smile reappear and there were already more than enough ideas floating through his head as the tenseness began to fade between them. Maybe he had just misjudged her a little and dispite her outward shyness there was a real need to have control in her, which could partially explain why she so strongly disliked the loss of such in the postition just before. If that was the case though, this could get even more fun as he recalls the wild nights he had with similar type partners. Of course these memories quickly take a step back to the naked girl right in front of him asking to be turned on.

Taking a little different approach to test his theory like a true scientist would, he decides to build upon what he was already doing with his hands caressing her legs. "Well...there are quite a few things I could think of." he responds with a bit of a sly grin. Closing the distance he left to give her a moment to calm down, he moves closer to the edge of the pool, Sam's shins now touching his chest while his hands keep gliding over her smooth skin. He leans his head to the right but keeps his eyes locked with hers an says "Maybe something like this?", as he places a soft kiss just above her knee, marking the beginning of a path to which he himself didn't know the final destination yet.

What he did know was that he wouldn't get very far with him still remaining in the water and her sitting on the edge scooted back like she is. So after placing a second one just a few inches higher he presses his palms into the wood beside her and gently raises himself out of the water, leaving a bit of room to put one of his knees next to hers as his main point of balance with the water quickly dropping from his body. Keeping his leg folded together and Sam inevitably leaning back a little from his ascent he was now face to face with her tits, one of the signs her body hadn't gotten the message yet about her mood being her nipples still standing proud in arousal.

"These beatiful breasts of yours haven't gotten nearly enough attention yet, have they?" he asks, putting his next kiss just below her collar bone, watching her closely throughout his journey to her stiff nub on which he would suck and run his tungue around in slow circles on her areola, ready for a change of plans if that seemed to make her uncomfortable in any way.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:23 am

Sam Stock

Sam allowed Malcolm to caress her legs. It was a decent distraction that would likely lead to something more exciting if she allowed him. As ticked as she was about the heart attack he nearly gave her, it had been an honest mistake, and they were both interested in getting back to the interesting part of the evening.

She decided she had made the right decision as Malcolm decides to begin trailing kisses across her body, the tickling sensation being a welcome one as it reminded her of her earlier arousal stemming from the fact that she was naked. The slight embarrassment and arousal following that reminded leaving her blushing, while also leaving her warm enough to fight off the slight chill of the open air against her wet body. The fact that they were once again close enough for direct skin-to-skin contact only adding to the positive impression.

As Malcolm heaved himself up out of the water, she leaned back to give him some space, while the water running off of him splashed down partly onto her as well, she couldn't help but let out a weak gasp as she felt the cool water on her belly, before running down the inside of her thighs and against her womanhood. Something that distracted her for just a moment before she realized how close Malcolm was now, as well as her current position. She felt a little bit uncomfortable, but she still wanted to see where he was going with it, and she was willing to see it through, rather than try and take control again. Unless he messed up, she'd let him lead... for now.

As he spoke, deciding to pay attention to her breasts, she smiled a bit, agreeing with him as her breasts definitely wouldn't mind the attention, and it would be a great way to get back into the mood. Nodding, she gave him the go-ahead. The kiss below her collarbone was exciting in its own, teasing way before he went for the real target and began sucking on her right breast. As he seemed hesitant, she chuckled a bit. "Go ahead, make me feel good." She told him, trying to encourage him further.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:50 am

That little tease! Robbie's stint of dirty talk got a rise, literally, out of Kaitlyn. She couldn't help but bite her lip, imagining what that would have been like. Maybe she should have thrown the bet after all. Shaking that idea out of her head, she pulled her fingers out of the shut-in's cunt only to bring her hand down to slap her ass.
"Damn, you've got a dirty mind girl. Looks like we were both on the same page about treatin' each other if we won."

Another slap before she slipped her fingers in again. The same two, reaching in as far as she could go and dragging them out. No attempt at going slow or gentle, she was being rough with her finger fucking, trying to get Robbie to cum.
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay