Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 am

Violet felt herself getting rather annoyed at the clearly dysfunctional relationship that had blossomed forth between Matt and Lena, especially if it meant they would be smashing furniture. "Okay, I don't know everything going on between you two right now, but I feel that you two need a break from each other. I think we all need a break from this stupid game. Nora just drew her last card, so the game is over, and we need to discuss what cards we're undoing, now that we only have 2 of those, rather than 3, as Lena negated all the cards she has drawn." Violet points out with a sigh. "Wait here, I'll get you thick soled slippers or sandals you can use to tread over the glass so we can all get this settled before the time runs out." Violet tells them, before leaving, not willing to hear any objections as she goes and finds two pairs of slippers with soles that would protect them from the glass, which Violet would have to clean up later. Returning to the guest room with the slippers, she chucked them over so that they landed on the dresser where they could easily reach them without moving from the spot.

Meanwhile, the slime enveloping Nora had finally managed to find what it had been looking for as it began pressing against her pussy and asshole, forcing her lips and sphincter to part as the slime pushed it's way inside, starting with a thin tendril, only to soon grow and forcing her holes wide as it flowed inside. At the same time, much smaller, less forceful tendrils of slime were working their way into her nipples, pushing into her breasts and exploring the sensitive insides of her mounds, a rather bizarre, yet pleasantly arousing feeling resultign from it, on top of the feelings of her ass and pussy being violated.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:59 am

Hannah tried her best to ignore the drama going on, totally unsure how to intervene and help the case. She resolved to wait until Matt got booted from the room before trying to help in any way, it would be probably easier if Lena interacted with only one or two people at a time. Overwhelming and all that. Speaking of overwhelming, she chose to sidle away when Morgan's new friend appeared. It wasn't easy, being that the minotaur was practically a manifestation of her deepest fetishes given form and she felt herself stiffen despite the situation at hand. Sparing a pitied glance at Nora's predicament, Hannah went to address the elephant in the room. The first (sapient at least) otherworldly being summoned here, the Vampire.

"Um... excuse me?"
She asked Novela, raising a hand (and wing) to get her attention.
"You're the only one here who probably understands this weird... magic stuff going on. Do you know if this can be fixed?" She gestured to her wings and horns, growing a bit nervous. "While they are... kind of cool, I don't know if I can go back to normal with these. So is there anything you can do to remove them or, like, disguise them? Hide them with, like, invisibility magic or something. U-uh or if you like know someone. A wizard or... something."
Hannah felt a little ridiculous. Even here they were, magic shit all around them, and she felt dumb asking a vampire if she knew a wizard.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:53 am

As Hannah calls Novela's attention she listens to her before she begins frowning. "Wait, hang on... you mean to tell me you guys didn't think that messing with a magical artifact might end up being a bad idea?" Novela asks her, shaking her head disappointed before looking over at the deck as she begins speaking again. "You'd be right that I know something about magic, after all, I am a practitioner myself. I'll take a look for you and see what I can figure out." She says before walking over to the deck and puts her index finger against the deck, a magic circle appearing on the deck, remaining there while Novela grows wide eyed and begins looking around the room rapidly. "Holy..." She begins trailing off before her gaze settled back on Hannah. "Where the heck did you guys find this thing? This, this is beyond Legendary class artifact script!" She exclaims, continuing to look around, looking at something they couldn't see.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 am

"Violet said she found it. Um, but none of us knew it was magic, or really that magic was real. It just looked like a party game."
She glanced at where Violet had run off to the commotion and managed to put on a nervous smile. Hannah couldn't help but look confused when the vampire started spouting the magical equivalent of jargon.
"Is that, like, bad?"
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:43 am

Matt let go of Lena, the action feeling way too painful as the physical representation of them breaking up. He had said enough, done enough and didn't want to look back at her right now, putting on the slipper and leaving the room. Why did this bother him so much? He didn't need her, right? He didn't need anyone other than himself...

While going down the stairs, feeling every step as his body currently feels like it ways much more again, he sees what is going on down there. Two more monsters it seemed. He would be surprised if he had even the sligthest bit of a care to give right now.

Reuniting with the group he took deep breaths, putting on the mask he always had to protect himself from his feelings and those around him and a soft smile followed. Going over to Novela he saw her reading something and didn't want to dirupt her too much while also getting her attention to move on with this.

Squatting down next to her and looking in the driection she is he asks. "What are you looking at?...I'd be ready now to finish what we started...and I don't care anymore about all this so you can turn me if you want."
Tes

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:34 pm

As everything else was going on, Morgan continued to sit in the lap of the Minotaur she had summon. The large monster seemed to be content with just fondling Morgan's breast and jerking off her cock. But every time she got close to cumming, the large creature would stop, let her cool down then start all over again. Her already blue balls were getting bluer by the moment.

"H-Hey don't you want me to help you get off to?" Morgan whimpered as she shook under the Minotaur's touch. But the bovine summon just let out a hardy laugh. "It's not everyday I get summoned to a place like this, I wanna enjoy myself" She said giving Morgan's cock a nice squeeze. "I'm much rather be playing with that prize winning cow you got there but for some reason I can only fuck with you. Not that you're not a catch yourself" She said after pointing to Hannah.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:42 pm

"Well, it depends on your definition of bad. The fact that something like this actually exists, no. The fact that something this powerful is in the hand of mortals, non-magical ones at that, yes. Very bad. This thing... I, I think it might be a Universe Grade God Artifact. It means it has enough power to destroy an entire universe and has, at least some semblance of power equal to that of a God. From what I can see, there are aspects of time magic, fate magic, summoning magic... and that's just what I recognize. There's a lot of power in this thing, and I can only see part of it right now. On top of that, what I can see, I only understand part of it. There's Human magic, Demon and Angel magic involved, definitely. The magic I don't recognize... is likely lost magic, which would be incredibly fascinating, if the scale of this thing wasn't utter terrifying." Novela explains, growing more and more anxious as she spoke and continued to look around, sitting down after a while as her legs gave out.

As Matt came down, she shook her head, and the magic circle on the deck disappeared. "Oh, I... I was looking over the spellwork of that deck of yours. It's magic is increadible, as well as utterly horrifying. You'll have to excuse me, but I won't be turning you, I can't risk introducing you to my coven while under the effects of magic I don't understand." Novela tells him, before looking over back to Hannah. "Also I am sorry, but there's nothing I would be able to do to help you with this magic. The best suggestion I can offer you is that you can always cut those horns off... the same goes for the wings, although I don't think it would be easy, or pleasant." She tells them, before turning back to Matt. "I'm sorry, but I'm... not currently in the mood. It seems there is no time limit for my stay here, so, I believe it can wait?" She asks him, hoping he was alright with it for now.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Matt was a bit surprised but understanding as Novela turned him down. "Oh...ok. I just didn't want to waste your time, so I though you'd want to like, get this over with. I wish I could say I wasn't in the mood with the things currently going through my head, but with my heat there is no such thing as being turned off...for some time at least." He tells her.

Matt cringed at the suggestion of cutting Hannah wings off but smirked at the horn situation, feeling a bit like Hellboy must have felt. "Well that could help a bit at least. Still not the most normal looking but somewhat hideable...I somehow though it would be easier now to just become a vampire, start a new life there...but no worries, I'm still fine with staying a human." He continues stitting down on his sleeping bag in a bit of defeat, not really knowing what to do or what to talk about.

This left him with watching Nora and Morgan currently under the effect of their last cards. The minotaur woman wasn't really his thing, but seeing Nora in that slime and the transparent nature of it showing exactly what it currently does to her was a bit more enjoyable. It didn't look like she was in pain or such so he didn't feel that terrible for thinking so.

But his mind still ran back to Lena over and over. Taking a break...As if that's so easy. he though. He turned to Hannah. "Ehm, I'm sorry but I need to ask you something. What exactly happened between you and Lena upstairs in the bathroom? I won't get angry if something did, since I already expected so, but I'm just so cunfused..."
Tes

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:57 pm

A slight trill of panic accompanied Hannah's voice when she spoke back at the vampire.
"You can't just throw words out like that and expect us to understand that. It was an accident. Ok ok, ok fine you can't find anyone who can get rid of these but I mean like... you're a vampire, can't you brainwash people or turn invisible? Show us how to do that or like point us to someone who can? I can't walk around like this!"
As cool in the moment everything was, the wings and horns were ridiculous and would raise too many questions if not get her, like, captured or something like X-Men style. Hannah blanched and her wings reflexively wrapped around her body in a comforting motion at the idea of cutting them off. That sounded horrible and painful. The scene from X-Men 3 where Angel was cutting his wings out as a child was vivid in her mind.

She went a little pale, hoping that it wouldn't have to come to self-mutilation to get them removed. With Matt grabbing her attention, Hannah forced herself back into reality. Right yes, the magic stuff can be handled later. This can be done now. With a sigh, she turned to face him. With their little personal interactions before, she didn't feel comfortable opening up about their sexual escapades earlier and decided to sum it up, partly out of embarrassment.
"I... got her curious about this," She shifted a wing out of the way and squeezed a tit, causing a slight flow of milk before covering up again, "And I got 'overstimulated' from it. Then I needed to get cleaned up, because I'm a quick shot apparently. If it makes you feel any better, because of that mark on me and because I played along for more than I needed she probably thinks that I'm magic'd to her or something."

Hannah idly played with some loose feathers, distracting herself with what was going on around her. So much messed up shit tonight.
"Girl's got a fragile ego, I'm not sure I can help you fix that."
CondorBoH

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 am

Nora gasped as she felt the slime finally thrust into her. Her head bobbed a little higher for a moment before her body sunk back down into the slime, twitching around inside her gelatinous cage before finally going limp as she accepted what was to come. The only movement left came from her hips being jerked up and down by the movement of the slime in and out of her. She moaned, her face reddening by the second. She wanted to call out to the others in some way to try and help with what was going on, but she was fucked breathless by the slime she was almost entirely submerged in. Although even she could talk to them, she had so little clue of how to help them and deal with the problems they had she would probably be useless. Maybe she should just accept her current role as a moaning naked display in the corner of the room.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Novela frowned, as she felt bad for them. She reminded herself that unlike her, they were young, really young by her standards. They hadn't asked for any of this, they had merely gotten caught up in something that wasn't their fault. With a sigh, she decided that the least she could do, was help them, expending part of her powers and then get compensation for it later back home under the excuse of cleaning up a danger to the entire Human dimension. Sure, it wasn't the Vampire's responsibility, and they had been chased out of what was previously their home dimension... Yet, she knew that next to none of the modern Vampires held any grudges against humanity. All their enemies from old times were long since dead, and the conveniences humans had come up with benefitted them all anyways. If anything, she might actually be praised and reap plentiful of rewards for risking her life in order to capture and dispose of this artifact. With this in mind, Novela nodded to herself before speaking.

"Right, you lot really don't seem like you're ready to handle this crap. How about I help you out however I can? You guys use those reverses now, and then I'll be staying here for... however long it takes to figure this thing out. I'll call someone to help you with any problems you have until I figure out how to undo it. Sound good?" She asks them, expecting none of them to object to the suggestion.

Meanwhile, Nora would feel the slime having creeped farther and farther into her pussy and ass, kneading her limbs with added intensity around her navel, in between her fingers and toes. It didn't take long until the slimy tendril inside of her pussy had forced its way all the way to her womb's entrance, pushing against it before pouring inside and filling her womb to the brim without stopping, putting enough pressure against its walls to expand it to max capacity, making her belly bulge visibly. At the same time, the tendril working its way up her ass briefly stopped before retreating and pulling out of her as it had found the true hole it had been looking for. At the same time, the slime also pulled out of her nipples, while still "massaging them" and focusing on her pussy instead. The slime filling her pussy would then begin moving, contracting and stretching before settling into a pattern of movement that would feel a lot as if something was moving in and out of her pussy, the movements slowly speeding up their rhythm.

Nodding at Novela in approval, Violet cringed as she saw what Nora was enduring. "Right, Novela is right, we have a limited time until we cant use my two undo cards. How about everyone says the card effect they most desperately want to get rid off. You don't have to say one that affects yourself if you think you can handle it. Personally, I think I can live with what my own effects, I'm willing to give my vote to someone else." Violet explains, imagining she could get rid of her collar with someone else's help, and any other cards she had been affected that she'd want to undo had been negated when she got her "dream body", although now living in it, she felt the novelty wearing off rather fast.
Last edited by Fantasy Fanatic on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 pm

Lena trembled as she heard Matt's echoing footsteps grow more distant as he left. Part of her, some broken shard deep in her core wept that he was gone and begged her to call for him, another raged and demanded she throw something else while a third moaned and quivered for him to touch her again. But each shard was broken, it's voice tiny and one among many others lost in rolling dark droning fog.

Slowly her tears stopped rolling down her cheeks and dried, she straightened herself up in her chair and checked the mirror. No, that just wouldn't do, her hair was still a mess. Gracefully, she reached down for where she had dropped her brush and started again.

exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 am

Hannah's shoulders slumped, the full weight of everything that happened tonight piling up on her. Metaphorically. The reassurance of their supernatural new friend was a boon and it helped calm her down. She just sighed and turned to look at Violet as she was giving her idea for the group.
"Sorry to sound selffish but... I'm cursed to lose my clothes at random bad times. I'd like to get rid of that. If uh... Novela can help me with the rest of this," She gestured to her wings and just everything new that got slapped on, "That'd be all I want to lose. Er, are you two OK with your new looks? If you want to not be I'll vote for that, its probably a long-term issue."
She pointed at Morgan and Violet when she said that.
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Matt listened closely to Hannah, trying to get to the bottom of all of this. It did sound a bit like she left out some stuff but if she didn't want to tell him he couldn't do much about it only look at her suspiciously. "Well she had that mark herself so she should know it's effects quite well..." he says voicing his doubts but not following it up with more questions, letting the topic pass.

Then Novela spoke up again. Was she really feeling pity towards them? That last card Matt drew may have been the best that could have happened to them. He though about what would happen if just grabbed one of them and undid Lena's last card, just turn back time a little when everything was all right, but he realised that still wouldn't change her feelings. She didn't want him right now and as much as that hurts him and he wants to believe otherwise there wasn't a stupid card to do anything about that."Right...I agree with Hannah. That unclothing thing seems to be the most impacting issue for day to day life only second to your transformations." He told the group, looking at the new Violet who he knew was his friend but still didn't quite recognise as such, which was quite weird.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Nora grit her teeth, her body storming with conflicting and impossible sensations leaving her unable to scream. Feeling the slime inside of her in this impossible manner was too much for her mind to handle, already shaken by the inexplicable events that have been going on since this card game started. Unable to fight back or escape from the slime she simply did her best to endure this sensation. It would all be over after this and then she could just... go back to normal.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:27 am

"Alright, in that case, I'll use one of the cards for removing your unclothing curse." Violet says, nodding at Hannah, as she uses up the card. (Hannah's curse is now gone). "Next, I'm thinking that it might be best to get rid of Matt's heat, since it is also one of those annoying cards that can strike out of nowhere and will do so continuously. Anyone against that?" Violet asks.

Meanwhile, the slime seemed to finally finish as it suddenly began filling her womb full of a warm liquid, retreating as it filled not just her womb, but the rest of her pussy, letting her body go as it seemed to disintegrate and disappear, leaving Nora behind on the ground, covered in a thin layer of slime, as well as a large amount of it leaking from her filled pussy. Now, no longer prevented by the deck from approaching Nora, Violet made her way over to her to make sure she was alright.

"Hey, Nora, are you alright?" She asks her concerned.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 am

Matt pondered a bit disappointed that Violet choose to stay in her current form instead to going back to the body he knew, even though there seemed to be some concensus that she would be welcome to do so. "Well...It's on a set schedule and I can control myself somewhat. I would go so far that the horns make a normal life more of a nuisance than my heat." He points out gracing his fingers over the big pointed horn coming out of his.

He felt bad for dicussing this even though Nora just got freed out of her personal hell, but time was running out for them to use those cards and Violet was already helping her. He didn't think she wanted much help of a stranger like him in such a vulnerable state and decided not force himself onto her.
Last edited by Tes on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Slumping on the floor and shaking, Nora caught her breath as she felt remnants of the slime slowly ooze its way out of her pussy. Her legs left to shaky to hold her weight, she stayed on the ground as she regained her strength. "I'm, uh... I'll be OK... thanks, Vi." she murmurs as she slowly gets to her knees and then after a few more moments starts to stand up. "I think I just need a shower... all things considered, I think I made it out of all of this better off than everyone else." She scooped up some of the lingering slime on her shoulder and looked at it with unease. "Do you need any help sorting out anything else?" she gave a quick glance over to Morgan and the Minotaur with a slight wince before looking back at Violet. "I'll be back from the shower to help with the clean up if you don't need me for anything right now."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:54 am

Hannah shuddered as a weird buzzing sensation went down her spine. Was that the indicator of the curse being removed? God, it felt like running nails on a chalkboard. Not fun. But the alternative was worse.
"Thank you, uh, all of you for that. As for the other card... can we wait for Morgan and Nora to get a vote in first? It's probably better we all get a say in what we don't want anymore."

She turned to face Matt, looking at his horn before reaching up and touching her own.
"Well with that, I guess we both have to hope our new friend can help us out with hiding them. Otherwise... yeah."
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:07 pm

"Morgan, you have any immediate card effect you feel like getting rid off, like that Minotaur for example?" Violet asks him, shaking her head at Nora's question, letting her go to clean herself up.

"We're running out of time here. I can live with my current changes if necessary, and if you're sure about your choice Matt, then I won't argue. However, I'm pretty sure that Novela can offer us some magical assistance to hide bodily alterations, so they might be lower priority than something bothersome like a heat." Violet pointed out to Matt, while Novela nodded in agreement to that assessment.

"There are a few spells I could offer in order to help you guys out. I'm not sure about undoing your changes, but hiding them is certainly possible, easy even." She confirms.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay