Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-----[8]-----[1]-----
[7]///////////[2]
I///////////////I
[6]///////////[3]
-----[5]-----[4]-----

1. Violet Nocturn [Fantasy Fanatic]
2. Matt [Tes]
3. Lena [exalted]
4. Baxter [mrblah]
5. Hannah [CondorBoH]
6. Morgan [Mark3000]
7. Sylvi [ChibiKitsune]
8. Penny [MissChaos]

"Oh, well it's per person Hannah. Everyone essentially has two Uno reverse cards on them. Although, if someone does something particularly mean, I will stop the game anyways. We're here to enjoy ourselves, not ruin the evening for each other." Violet clarified for Hannah, as well as everyone else.

"Oh, how about I begin in that case." Violet suggested in response to Lena asking about it, before considering who to begin with, before deciding on Matt. (I used a D7 dice roll to decide)

"Matt, Truth or dare?" Violet asks him, starting the game off as everyone had sat down in the sleepover circle they had going.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:49 pm

"Me, first huh?" Matt asked, while smiling to Violet. "Let's start with simply Truth. I don't want to get up right after getting comfortable" he chuckled, intersted what she might want to know.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 am

"Alright, in that case Matt, let's begin with what do you like the most about everyone here?" Violet asks, using her question in an attempt to boost everyone's self confidence, seeing as some of those here certainly needed it. She hoped Matt would get the idea, and the thing wouldn't end up backfiring on her. Of course, he would be restricted to speaking the truth either way, if he played by the rules, but he could always sweet talk it and not be brash about it. After all, nothing was quite as much as a mood killer/turn off/opposite of a complement, as someone coming up to you and without thinking saying they liked your tits and wanted to motorboat them. She believed Matt would have more class than that, but she had seen competent people turn to idiots in the presence of a pretty face, and some of the girls here had more than just a pretty face in her opinion.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:42 am

"Oh, ok." He said beginning to think by looking up a bit. "Then let's start with...Lena" he said turning his head in her direction, planning to go around their little circle.

"You always give 110% percent at everything and are confident in almost all decisions you make. This makes you even cuter in moments where you finally get flustered for a second."
Baxter:
"You are very thoughtful and even if that sometimes stifles your decision-making in situations where you can't find a perfect solution, I can assure that will come with time"
Hannah:
"You're altruistic personality is a joy to be around and I hope it also makes you happy to help everybody get along. If something gets you apart from your ice cream that is"
Morgan:
"You really are a bundle of uncontrollable energy. I'm not quite sure how you are still over your schwarzschild-radius and don't collapse into a black hole, but until then I hope to learn a bit from you in that regard"
Sylvi:
"I really hope to learn a bit more about your personality, but if it in any way compares to your eyes, it's well worth my time. Oh, and I really dig the short hair. It's a bummer so many women think they will look like a boy just because they cut their hair"
Penny:
"While you are pretty obviously struggling to open up, you are always trying to make the best of every situation and find a way to work it through. I also have trouble building up trust in new people, but it's really worth it to find the ones you can trust the most."
And lastly Violet:
"You are about the nicest person I know. You always see the good in people, which is something I have trouble with. Everything you do seems so effortless and self explanatory and on top of that you always look great while doing all of it."

His question complete, he turns to Sylvi smiling and asks her "So what will it be for you Sylvi? Truth...or Dare?"(also rolled a D7)
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Lena rolled her eyes at the lame question her cousin asked Matt. Taking a sip, she nearly choked on her drink as he started with her.

"I-I don't get flustered," she said, flustered and remembering just when he had last seen her so.

She eyed off the new girl as Matt moved on, wondering just who she was, her hands clenching when Matt complimented the other woman.
exalted

Postby ChibiKitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:35 pm

Sylvi's gaze bounced between the partygoers as Violet and Matt spoke. Her hands were folded in front of her and the others could probably see her nervousness as she was fiddling with her fingers. A smile graced her features as Matt chose a truth to start with and grew at Violet's choice of questions. Again she watched as he complemented everyone noting their reactions. A blush crossed her face at his complement to her. She had not expected his complement to be quite so nice. Enough so that she actually hid behind her arms for a bit. Only to have her blush spread at him calling her for the next Truth or Dare. She has to think for a bit at this stuttering slightly at the sudden choice.

"Erm, uh... Me? Ummm... Truth I guess?"

She was even more nervous from the looks she was getting from the other woman.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Matts smile got a bit wider from Lenas ironic reaction that proved his point. Furthermore judging by the tint of her cheeks, it seemed Silvi also enjoyed his compliment.

He was really bad at coming up with intersting questions in these games. Always going back and forth between too boring and too daring requests. But after a slight pause he asked her: "What would you say are the most attractive and unattractive traits someone can have?"
Tes

Postby ChibiKitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Tilting her head to one side, Sylvi contemplated the question. As she did so, she ruffled through a bag at her side. After a moment she pulled out a smaller bag and put it in front of her. She pulled a small object from it and fiddled with it as she thought. "Well... Jealousy is by far the most unattractive trait I feel one can have," she replied, unaware of how others might react to that. "As for attractive traits, I have always been fond of eyes myself. They are, after all the window to the soul." She was aware that she used one personality trait and one physical trait but she couldn't think of anything else. After she was finished talking she revealed what she was holding. It was a small purple 8 sided die that actually matched her eyes quite well. Smiling she flipped it into the air and watched it fall.

"So... Lets see..." she murmured. A giggle escaped her lips as it fell on a seven. Twice. "Well, that doesn't work. I can't dare myself. Sheesh." Her voice was practically a whisper. She rolled again and watched it land on a one. Turning, she looked over at their host. "Guess that means it's your turn then Violet. Truth or Dare?"

((I rolled a d8 and rerolled 7s.))

100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:54 am

Violet tried not to think too much on Matt complimenting her so much, as she might end up blushing from his rather extensive compliment. It didn't help that she also felt some of the others were kinda directed at her as well, considering just like Sylvi, she also had short hair which Matt found attractive apparently. On top of that, he had already remarked on her eyes before. Hearing Sylvi direct her question towards her, after having decided to use a die, she managed to keep herself in check and responded.

"Oh, my turn again? Well then... It's a bit boring with all truths, how about I go for the first dare in that case?" She asks, nodding towards Sulvi to confirm that she had chosen a dare.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 pm

The woman seemed surprised about the dare. It would seem that she hadn't really thought about what she would ask someone to do if a dare came up. Head tilted to the side, she contemplated what she wanted to dare Violet. After a moment or two and noticing the blush on her face, Sylvi had a thought that made her cheeks redden further.

"I dare you to give a kiss to someone here."
Last edited by ChibiKitsune on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:56 am

To get rid of the confusion. They're not at a table. They have a table next to the circle, and some snacks put down in the middle of the circle. However, otherwise, they're all on the floor on in/on sleeping bags.

"Oh, well then." Violet says, a bit surprised. Thinking it over, she decides it isn't something all to big. With a smirk, she instead gets up and walks over to Sylvi and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, there." She says with a chuckle before going back to where she sat and points to Penny.

"Alright, Penny, Truth or dare?" She asks her, deciding not to chose either Matt or Sylvi again, as thy had just had a turn.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:22 am

Penny sits up straight when she's suddenly called on. She was kind of hoping to slip under the radar for longer. Or through the entire game if possible. Having that fail and suddenly being on the spot makes her nervous. She most definitely doesn't have the courage to pick dare. The first dare of the night started off with a kiss! Who knows how high that would escalate before the game is called! And how long are they gonna play this game anyway!? "Um... truth." She says, having absolutely no intention of finding out how far they'll go firsthand.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Thinking about a question for a moment that would be in the spirit of the game, but not too mean towards Penny, Violet finally decides on one she feels appropriate. "Alright then. What do most of your friends think about you that is totally untrue?" Violet asks, giving Penny a question she could easily chose between many different answers.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:20 pm

Penny racks her brain thinking of how to answer the question. The big problem is that she doesn't really have friends. She goes to class, goes home, and spends all her time with Leon. That was the entire reason she accepted the invitation to this thing! So given her lack of friends, she really doesn't know what they think about her in the first place, let alone what might be false. Beyond that, it's not like she's psychic. She wouldn't know what people believe unless they told her outright. So... which explanation makes her sound less like a loser? Given the room in general, she thinks they'd understand having no friends maybe...

"Um... I-I don't have friends. I... don't really talk to anyone. I d-do my work and t-then go home. Or maybe t-to the library. S-sometimes to a fast food place if I s-steal my parent's credit card. E-either way... I just don't talk enough t-to people to have friends." She probably rambled again somewhere in there and she thinks they DEFINITELY didn't need to know the only way she eats something besides the basics is if she steals from her parents, but at least she managed to keep the embarrassing stories to a minimum. She thinks. Closing her eyes, she cycles through everyone a few times before she stops and opens them. It seems she's landed on Hannah. Well, besides volunteering her for the pool game it's not like she has any problems. "H-H-Hannah, Truth or Dare?"
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 pm

Violet frowns at Penny's response and gets up, sitting down next to her, giving her a one handed hug. "Penny, I invited you here today because I want you to make friends, and by extension, I want to be your friend. So let's say that you using your parents credit card counts for that one as something I didn't know about you, alright?" Violet tells her, giving her a bit more of a hug before going over and sitting back down on her sleeping bag.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 am

Hannah had sat silent since the start of the game, content to just listen quietly as things went around her. She did make a guilty expression and put down her spoon when Matt pointed out her current ice cream obsession, but in truth she hadn't had any for a long time. But listening to what Penny was saying made her a bit sad, looking down at her bowl. Well this was a bit introspectful, to hear that someone was stuck in the same routine as her.

Putting on a smile, she leaned over to Penny's side and said somewhat quietly.
"We're sorta in the same boat. Too busy to get out and about. If you wanna hang out more after this, you can hit me up if we have spare time. Now uh..."

She leaned back and tapped the table a few times rhythmically with her fingers, exhaling and thinking about what could happen. Penny was a quiet girl, so no matter what this wouldn't be bad... So.
"Give me a dare, please."
CondorBoH

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 am

Penny wordlessly blushes as Violet hugs her. It's an alien sensation to her and it feels a little weird to her, but not in a bad way. She might need a few more examples to figure out how she feels about it. The only negative she can think about it is it becomes a bit more difficult to have control her curse since it wants to reveal itself to everyone because of the hug. Thank goodness she already has the reputation of being quiet and not responding quickly or it might be suspicious as to why she's suddenly focused off in space. Once she composes herself, she hears Hannah's offer. It'd be... nice. She's read about a lot of things girls do when they go out and it might be nice to try them out in real life rather than just her imagination. But first the dare. She doesn't want to do anything crazy or else Hannah might rethink or idea of hanging out at a later date. She also has no intention of escalating things from the kiss that started the dares off. So what would be a good dare without being nuts? Well, Hannah already admitted she doesn't have many friends...

"I dare you... to have a decent length c-conversation with a random person here. M-maybe about likes and dislikes?" She knows it's incredibly mild, but she doesn't recall anyone having any long conversations at this thing and the idea of doing it would spook her. Hannah seems braver though so it'd help with the friend thing without being too much of an issue.

MiscChaos

Postby exalted » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:47 am

"A conversation? Seriously?" Lena couldn't help but scoff and roll her eyes at the incredibly lame dare, "At least make her bark like a dog or something.?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 am

"A snarky comment? Seriously?" Matt couldn't stop himself from intervening. Pennys story made him pretty sad. So while his mind was searching for a way to help her, but having difficulties to do so, Lenas lack of empathy really sets him of. "At least pretend to care about others for a second or something!"
Tes

Postby mrblah » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:45 pm

"Caring about others for a second? Seriously?"

Baxter had mostly kept quiet as he watched the game proceed, electing to take more of a backseat and observe the others. When Penny confessed about her lack of friends, the inventor had been a little surprised. Sure, she seemed just as shy and awkward as he was, but he thought for sure that there'd be some friendly soul who'd try to get close to her, or on the worse hand, someone who'd try to manipulate or use her. He had to admit that she was fairly attractive, so it just seemed even more likely that at least one person would try to befriend her.

... But he could relate. As someone else who had a pretty empty circle of friends, it felt kind of nice knowing that he wasn't as alone as he thought in that regard. Baxter made a silent promise to himself that he'd try to get closer to Penny sometime. He was a loner out of choice, but maybe she'd be a reliable friend.

The inventor lad continued to keep quiet, though he couldn't help himself but send a rare glare over in Lena's direction... but he quickly focused it elsewhere as he realized how bad of an idea that would be. Lena was both a close relative of Violet and also someone who probably could socially ruin him. It was best to keep his ire on the down low, lest he attract hers.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay