Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:28 am

Matt's heart Starts pounding harder in his chest. Feeling his own pulse in his ears and extremities he knows from experience that he is approaching climax. Pulling the cross eyed lena of his cock while she is sucking harder and harder proofes to be on of the hardest things he has ever done.

Nearly cumming at the last second he pulls her head back, he shoots a strand of pre right across her face. Some coating her messy lips.

Deciding it was time to finish he pulled her head back by a handfull of hair to pour the remainder of ice cream and saliva in her mouth. Then he started to really face fuck her. Saying "Better not spill anything." Before working himself deeper. Inch by inch stretching her gullet over his cock. Using the mess from the bowl as lubercation. Only finishing when her nose touches his belly. Pulsing and thrusting wildly a few times and filling her stomach with strands of cum before pulling back to let her taste her fruits of Labor too.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:47 am

Lena tried to suck in a breath as she Matt finally pulled out only to try and flinch away as a blast of cum shot from the tip straight at her face. She was about to protest when he yanked her head back sharply, wincing in pain as her hair was pulled, she barely noticed Matt snatch the bowl from her hands and pour it quickly into mouth. She choked on the sudden intrusion, her mouth over flowing and some missing to spill down her cheeks onto her tits when suddenly Matt's cock was pistoning down into her again.

She pounded futiley on his knees with her fists as she coughed and gagged around his cock, feeling every inch force it's way down her throat, her muscle constricting trying to force it out but only adding to his pleasure. Her eyes rolled back slightly as she felt his member start to pulse and swell again before blasting his goo straight down into her stomach.

When he finally pulled out she doubled over, hands clasped over her mouth as her whole body convulsed trying to expel his seed. Dashing for the door, she tore out of the room naked, covered in ice cream, spit and cum, for the bathroom next door, trying to keep it all down.

Hunched over the sink, she finally managed to get her heaving under control, but the taste lingered on her tongue. Taking a look at herself in the mirror, hair and makeup a mess and covered in who knows what, she knew she couldn't head downstairs like this. Striding to the shower, she quickly turned it on and tried to get the temperature right to wash herself quickly of her shame, forgetting to the lock the door behind her.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am

Fantasy
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sorry, I thought so too but didn't know how realistic I would have to be. I hope the changes are acceptable and will try harder to stay reasonable

Old ver

Matt was amused at Lena's sudden leave. Finally being able to repay her felt good. He didn't really Care for the small part of the mess that got onto him since in his mind the pool should clean that up no problem.

So he got down again after putting on his clothes fully. Leaving Lena alone for now. Being sure she would have to accept that she is longing for him and his cock even more now that she has tasted it-figurative and literally.

Being a good guest he brings the two bowls with him. Rinsing them of lightly in the sink. "Lena seems to be fine. She is changing into one of your spare swim suits and should come down After that." He tells violet as they walk by each other.

Matt was amused at Lena's sudden leave. Finally being able to repay her felt good. But when finally looking at the floor and at himself in the mirror after coming down from his orgasm he saw the mess that was left behind and his head began trying to come up with a believable story for how and why it looks that way panicking a bit. It would be easiest to tell Violet he dropped their ice cream bowls by accident, he thought. He would have to agree with Lena on a story. But taking the blame seemed the most reasonable. The sheets would need a wash, as do her panties. The carpet was a bit problematic, since he couldn't just throw it in the washing machine to get rid of the evidence. And there were some stains other than ice-cream. But luckily the brown of his chocolate ice cream could mask them pretty well so he covered them up by stratigically spilling more on top.

After taking off the bed sheets and picking up Lena's panties and the swim suit she chose, he made his way to the bathroom she sprinted to. Hoping she did not lock the door. And indeed he got inside while she was standing in the shower. He would lock the door and look for a washing machine. If none was there, he would 'try to get the stains out by hand' in the sink, as he would apologetically and defeatedly tell Violet, when he brings her the sheets if needed to also just look like ice-cream stains after trying to wash them out. Obviously he can't get chocolate stains out like that but it would atleast sound and look better than the truth.

Composing how exactly they both ended up here he imagines a different chain of events. When he came to check on Lena she forgot to close the door and was already in her underwear. So both Matt and Lena freaked out slightly when he entered the room, which should be believable on both sides, since everyone saw how she acted towards him and for all Violet knows he might have never seen a girl naked. Thus he somewhat threw the bowls across the room, the carpet stopping them from making too much noise for them to hear downstairs but also getting the worst treatment as the bowls landed there. And because some landed on them too, Matt and Lena will have showered by the time they get back down and all stains would be consistent with the story.

Finding the situation extremely awkward, he gets in the shower not too close to her with his swim trunks on to simultaniesly clean them while showering. "Sorry, but I also need to clean up." he murmers quietly, avoiding pressuring her too much right now and turning his back to her while quickly cleaning himself. So as fast as he got in he is out again, waiting for her to finish.

When she does, he hands her a towel and the swim suit he picked up, letting her dry off and get dressed. Avoiding eye contact, fiddling with his hands and with a red face he tells her "...I didn't want this to happen. Your story of our childhood really brought me back there and all the anger towards you came back with it. I really liked your attention and was surprised when I saw you looking at me in the mirror. Not quiet believing what I saw. With your 'show' I wanted you to open up to me, but it all kinda escalated..." After that he waits anxiously for her response. Expecting quite the mix of emotions, before trying to convince her of his story and getting out of the bathroom before someone catches them together in it.
Last edited by Tes on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Tes

Okay, so I wasn't going to say anything or let you meta game, but I feel like I definitely should point out that if Matt goes down as he is, there will be enough of a mess on him to give away that something isn't right. First of all, not cleaning the mess left in Violet's room, she will find out something went down in her room, sooner or later. Without cleaning himself, Matt will definitely smell of sex, even if just a little. Not cleaning his pussy juice covered mouth, or still wet from saliva, cum and what unnoticeable sugary mess was left on his dick, it will leak through and stain his swimming trunks. Unless you wish for Matt to immediately give away that he just had sex, making Violet immediately rush upstairs, put 2 and 2 together before calling the cops and booting you from the RP, I strongly suggest that you have Matt wait and do at least something to clean himself up, as well as the mess of melted ice-cream and Lena's cum that would have spilled onto the carpet and bed of Violet's room. (Also maybe not leave Lena's chocolate stained panties just lying there for the next person entering to find.) Like I said, I do not want to meta game, but trying to hide the evidence to having raped someone is a fairly common sense thing to do. (As common sense as it gets when you decide to rape someone for something that happened while you were kids.) I just don't wish to end this RP before it has even begun, because if Violet has to call the cops on one of her visitors, she'll likely decide to call the evening off, ending the RP.

Seeing as everyone besides Matt and Lena seemed to be ready, Violet decided it would be fine for them all to head out, as Matt and Lena got ready. "Right, you guys can go outside, we'll carry the table outside after I've changed myself. However, there are a few rules concerning the pool. No running along the edges of the pool, no diving under or around the diving board, unless you are diving from the diving board itself, and please, don't do the cannonball or try to splash water as far from the pool as possible. My parents would kill me if the chlorinated water got in the garden, again. On that not, I know it is common sense, but don't drink the pool water and use the outdoors shower before going into the pool, as well as afterwards. I think that's it. We have a few pool toys if you want to use those, but they're locked up right now, I can open it up once I've changed if anyone wants a pool noodle or something." Violet tells all of them, before showing them all the way to the pool.

Noting that Lena and Matt were taking their time upstairs, she realized they were likely eating their ice-cream first, and that there would be some time before she could go up to her room and get changed. While waiting, she might as well do something productive in the meantime. "Oh, actually, maybe we should get the snack table out here first. Who wants to help me, and who wants to hold the door open for us?" Violet asks the others, hoping that this could be a bit of a bonus. After all, doing things together like moving furniture required some coordination and could therefore count as a cooperative exercise, a great way to build friendly relationships. After all, you couldn't help but like someone you could trust to help you, right?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 pm

As a suggestion, might we retcon Violet's room as having a hardwood floor? Would mean the mess could be just wiped up instead of staining carpet, leaving just the stained panties (which Matt seems to have kept as a memento) and the sheets as evidence (which can be easily explained as the bowls tipping over).

Lena panicked as she heard the door open behind her as she stepped into the shower, covering herself with her hands as best she could as she backed into the corner of the shower stall. Seeing Matt, with the sheets bundled up in his arms, rage and disgust played across her mind so she turned her back to him and tried to start washing the shame off of her body.

She yelped lightly as the temperature of the water drastically changed, pinning herself in the corner and scowling at him as she scrubbed at the sheets in the sink. She crossed her arms over her chest as she waited, not that it really mattered with the view he had just had and what he had done, her nipples were still a bit tender from how he had pinched and rolled them around with his fingers. Gasping lightly with disbelief, she listened to the cover story he had concocted to cover up what he had done.

Lena was about to snap back when he stepped into the shower and.... turned his back and apologized... what? What was happening? Awkwardly staring at him for a moment before stiffly turning around to continue washing herself as well. Just what was happening? She had half expected him to try and grab her again when he entered the shower, but instead here she was, showering with the stranger who had just forced himself on her, awkwardly bumping butts every once in while as they washed away the evidence.

She turned around as he stepped out, covering herself as she listened to his apology, her arms slowly lowering to her sides as he went on. She... guessed it was kinda her fault... she had started it by spying on him... and she had been a brat as a kid... but that didn't justify.... I mean yeah, she seen him naked, twice technically if counted the pantsing as a kid, so maybe he had deserved to see... NO!, it didn't work that way... but he seemed a nice guy at the moment, she thought, falling into the trap of any abusive relationship, he had even brought her the swimsuit so she didn't have to sneak back naked into the room. Maybe... maybe he was a nice guy after all and she had just pushed him to far...

"Oh.... okay," she said blankly, still not sure what to say but the rage had left her body.

Turning off the water, she stepped out and and accepted the towel, wrapping it around her body and drying herself down before examining the swimsuit, realizing it was the one she had chosen but dropped on floor before... well... that. It was a string bikini, white, simple but elegant, it was a little more revealing than she would have usually cared for but not anywhere near garish as they yellow, frilly monstrosity that Morgan wore... and WHY DID MORGAN HAVE A BIKINI?! The skirt was one thing... but a itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini?

Lost in thought again, she took the bottoms off the hanger and slid them up her legs under the towel, turning her back as she dropped the towel to pull on the bikini top. The top was already tied at the front between to the two cups, her breasts hadn't grown from the last time she wore it apparently, she noted, but she gnawed on her lip as she fumbled with the string at back, trying to form the knot.

"Can.... can you tie this up for me?" she sighed with resignation , looking over her shoulder at Matt, "I'll tell Violet you caught me coming out of the walk-in half dressed and panicked, dropping the bowls on the bed."
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 pm

Retconning it to hardwood floors... accepted.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:21 pm

Matt hold back to sigh in relief as Lena asked him to tie her top and agreed to not tell Violet the truth. The weight of the situation just moments ago having crashed down on him.

Asking her to hold up her hair he did just that and told her:" I understand, if you don't want anything to do with me any more, so I won't bother you any more today...but if and when you are ready, you can come and Talk to me if you would like to."

After that he got the sheets and prepared to go downstairs and tell Violet what they agreed on. Also picking up his clothes to stuff them in his bag. Planning to put lena's underwear in there with them, not quite knowing if she would like them back and if so, how he should give them to her without being creepy, or how to dispose of them better.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:26 am

"It's... fine, it's fine," she mumbled, keeping her eyes down so she didn't have to see him yet, "I'll be down in a few minutes, it would look suspicious if we came down together both wet."

She stared blankly at herself in the minute for several minutes, trying to stop her mind from racing through the events. She hadn't wanted it to happen, hadn't wanted to like it but... she had. Her legs quivered and a strange heat swirled around her gut just thinking about how he had made her squirm and stole her body away with just his fingers and tongue.

Gripping the sink, she pushed the thoughts from her mind before she made a damp spot on the bikini bottoms, splashing her face with water she composed herself and headed down stairs. Seeing Matt stuff something in her bag, she didn't think twice that it might have been her chocolate and cum stained panties and looked at the overs trying to manhandle the table through the doors.
exalted

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:45 am

Since Violet actually asked, Penny wants to help her get the table out the door in any way she can. She figures not only is it the right thing to do, but she also needs to fix her image thus far thanks to her moment of panic and how she refused to help Lena. So moving a table... how hard can it be? "Umm... I get one side, you get the other? H-how heavy is this table s-s-supposed to be?" she says as she moves to the snack table Violet pointed out and prepares to lift it.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 pm

"Well, to begin with, we should unload all the snacks first. It will make the table lighter as well, and ensure we don't spill anything." Violet says, already having begun to clear the table of snacks. "The table itself isn't too heavy, I could lift it myself, but it'd be impossible to maneuver out the door. That's why I would prefer some help." Violet explains, while appreciating Penny offering to help. Hearing the shower running upstairs, Violet frowned a bit, deciding to ask why either Matt or Lina would require to use the shower. The two immediate ideas she came up with as to why that would be the case weren't all too bad. Although, she hoped they hadn't spilled their ice-cream on themselves or on something else.

Seeing Lena coming down, wearing one of her old swimsuits as they were moving the table out the door, Violet looked over to her for a moment, smiling before nnoting the absence of Matt. "Huh, where's Matt? I'd expect him to be the first one down." Violet said, a bit confused.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:33 am

"Right. Makes sense." Penny's more than glad that the table isn't very heavy. While she would have helped Violet with it anyway, it's good that she won't be too strained doing it. Unless Violet is stronger than she appears. Does she do sports or something active like Lena or Morgan? Penny can't remember off the top of her head. Well, Violet could be stronger than her even without that. Still, at least emptying the table of snacks isn't hard. Even if there are a lot of snacks. Like an absurd amount. Penny doesn't think she's seen this much food outside of a cafeteria. And these are just snacks. That's dinner gonna be like!? How much is she expected to eat? She eats while she's at school, but that's about the only time she does since her parents mostly subside on fast food and takeout and don't bother to bring any home for their daughter. Meaning there's not really any food at the house. But she's letting her mind wander again.

Food. Put it somewhere in the kitchen so it's safe and out of the way then bring out the table. Easy work.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby exalted » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:44 pm

"Oh, ummm I..." Lena paused, eyes slightly wide as she paused on the stairs from her cousin's question, "I had to have a shower..."

She paused again, body tensing slightly as her mind rioted about whether to tell the lie or not. Matt had forced himself on her... but it would be embarrassing to admit that he had.... but he had forced his 'thing' down... but she had kinda started it... and his fingers... yes, his fingers had...

"I was still a better sweaty after practice and didn't want to mess up the pool," she half lied, blushing as she realized that wasn't what violet had asked, "I mean Matt accidently walked in while I was changing, he panicked and dropped the ice cream on your bed, sorry... h-he's trying to clean it up now."

She looked back up the stairs to see if Matt was coming down yet, wondering just how she had volunteered to go first.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Matt got out of Violets room with a bundle of his clothes under one arm - with Lena's panties in one of his socks - and the slightly wet still stained sheets under the other. In his hands he holds the bowls and the rest of Lena's neatly folded clothes, including her sports bra, struggeling a little to carry it all. He saw Violet and Lena talking on the stairs, panicking a bit. Not knowing if Lena would tell her the truth ot not.

With his head slightly facing to the wall, he got down to them. "So...there was an accident with the ice cream bowls...It was my fault for coming into your open room, when looking for Lena. She came out of your walk-in in her underwear and I dropped the bowls. I got the worst of it out of your sheets but they still need a wash. I'm really sorry...there is some on your floor too, but if you give me some cleaning utensils I can mop that up right away. "

Trying to make eye-contact but failing miserably, while his face was getting redder and redder, he waited for her response. The odd glance going over to Lena. Only to look away quickly. "Oh...and here are your clothes Lena. You left them on the bed..." he said to her, while handing her the pile of clothes in one of his hands.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Lena's eyes shocked open as Matt mentioned her underwear in front of the group, her face turning crimson as she shook with rage.

"That's not... grrrrrr.... you didn't need to tell them that," she fumed, knowing it was now too late to change her story and tell the truth.

Grabbing the offered bundle of clothes from Matt, she stomped down the stairs as intimidating as one could in a white string bikini while trying to maintain their dignity so that something didn't spill free of the stretched fabric. Happy to at least be free of the conversation for a moment, she went to her bag and started to pack away the clothing. Her white polo had taken the brunt of the damage, stained pink and brown from the ice cream, the white fabric hiding the other stains. It was creased and crinkled too as it had gotten caught underneath them on the bed, she was pretty sure she could see a foot print and was that... her ass print?

Quickly stuffing it into a compartment, she was happy the shirt at least had shield Morgan's skirt from any harm and having to deal with that whole issue she thought as she folded it on top of her bag. Next to go away was the sports bra and her... and her.... where were her.... oh no.... no no no no no no no no no..... they had to be somewhere around here...

She quickly looked back at Matt, he had to have them still. Her neon pink panties, stained brown with ice cream and coated in both their cum, irrefutable truth that they had... had he left them upstairs.... no he had cleaned out the room, that meant he had kept them. Her stomach rumbled at the thought of what he might do with them... or force her to do... her pussy tingled slightly.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:58 am

Um, was the way Matt mentioned seeing Lena in her underwear really that bad? He didn't say anything about them being dirtied, and it gives a lot of credibility to their story... I don't get quite why she got so mad... Besides, didn't they agree on that excuse?

Violet would stop Penny from moving the snacks all the way to the kitchen, pointing out that they could just move it all to the couch a lot quicker. Since most of the stuff wasn't opened yet, it would be fine, and the bowls could easily balance on top of the cushions, they were going to bring it outside anyways, so it would just be a waste of time to bring it all to the kitchen first.

As Violet heard Lena and Matt explain what happened, she sighed before looking apologetically at Penny. "Sorry, can we put this down for now?" She asks, before putting the side she was carrying down onto the ground and turned to Matt first. "Matt, you should know better than entering a girl's room while she's supposed to be changing! I thought I've warned you about that before." Violet told him, a little irritated, remembering how he had once walked in on her as she had just taken off her bra. It had been back when she had just started wearing one after her chest had first grown out and she had chewed him out properly afterwards. "Also, don't worry about my sheets, just leave them in the laundry and I'll put everything that needs to be washed in the machine later." Violet tells him, before turning to Lena.

"The same goes for you Lena, you shouldn't put dirty clothes into your backpack. Go put them in the washing machine instead. I'll go see if I can dig you up some spare clothes you wouldn't mind wearing." Violet tells Lena, knowing just where she could find some spare clothes that were "fancy" enough for Lena, seeing as she had gotten them from Lena as a present at multiple occasions.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:26 am

To Matts relief, Violet does not seem to really mind the news. He answers Violet:"Yeah, I know. It hasn't happend since."

He laughed nervously at the last part, as he clearly remembers walking in on her. That being the first time He saw boobs and Violet's at that. Thus, Being a long time reoccurance in his spank-bank.

Not wanting to risk a boner he could not hide in his current clothing condiotions by thinking about it too long, he changes the subject."Do you guys need any help with that table? I could help you carry. Is any one holding open the doof? "

Whatever case may be, He needs to clear his hands. So He put bowls and sheets down for a Moment to Put away his clothes. After doing so quickly by throwing them in his bag, He took the sheets and made his way to the laundry After telling Lena:"I'm putting these in the laundry. I can take your clothes with me or you can come along if you want to."

When Matt comes back, he helps Penny and Violet with the table in any shape or form they decide on.
Tes

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 am

Given the amount of snacks and how easy it could be to knock stuff off a couch, Penny's a little reluctant to follow commands. That'd be a lot of food wasted if someone had an accident after all. But she also doesn't have a reason not to do what her host says so she redirects her trips to the couch. She gets nervous when Lena comes back into the room. Hopefully she won't start anything, especially since Penny is helping right now, but she also seems a little... weird, to her. Maybe it's only because she's only seen Lena being mean, but she seems nervous. Violet didn't say anything about taking a shower after all. But Penny doesn't think she knows enough about people to raise a fuss over it so she lets it go. She could just be spooked because Matt saw her naked or something. Penny panics just thinking of people seeing her in a bathing suit so she doesn't think she has any room to judge there.

"Um... N-no one's holding the door yet. Violet says the table i-isn't that heavy so I think w-w-we have it. C...Could you get the door?" Penny says, forcing herself to answer Matt. Lena seemed interested in him so she doesn't know if the woman will take offense. To the less she speaks to him the better until that's settled in her mind.

MiscChaos

Postby exalted » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 am

It was more the specifics Matt gave over Lena's general account (she had just said changing which could imply she still had shirt/skirt on while Matt openly said he saw her nearly completely naked to a group of strangers) plus Lena being on edge a bit still.

Lena panicked slightly as Violet started to grill her, stuffing the shirt even deeper into her bag as Matt spoke up. She blushed at the thought of being trapped alone with him in the laundry, thankful for Penny speaking up... for a change.

"Oh, it's fine, my housekeeper Consuela will take care of it," she laughed, twirling a strand of wet hair around her finger, "And you know how my mother over packs... you said you needed someone for the door, Penny, well let's go, can't keep the party waiting."

Striding purposefully to the door, she held it open and started waving for the others to hurry up.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:35 am

Morgan hung back for the most part. He was a bit curious about what Matt and Lena were getting up to. But the dark skinned crossdresser had already told himself that he would leave Lena to her own devices.

But it looked like they had decided the pool was the place to go after all. Getting off the floor, Morgan stretched before moving to help Violet with moving furniture to the poolside. But before he could lend a hand, it seemed like Penny was already helping out.

Once Lena came back downstairs, Morgan had a wide grin on his face. It took everything she had to keep from laughing as Matt made his return...with Violet's clothes. He would have to get the details from Lena later. For now, Morgan strode to Violet and tapped her on the shoulder. "So what else do you need help moving".
Mark3000

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Matt wasn't surprised that Lena didn't want to come with him, as he asked her to come more because it would be the appropriate thing to do so and less thinking she would actually do so.

But then he saw Lena blush and twirl her hair after his question. Would that really be the reaction if she avoided him out of fear and hate? Now that his head was somewhat clearer, he also reevaluates their interaction in the bathroom without his immidiate premise about her feelings towards him now.

Could It actually be she somehow liked what they had done? Being taken adventage of like that. Was she that kinky? He had to know. But how would he find out. He can't just ask, could he. He decided to keep his promise to not bother her for now, but would need to analyse her reactions further to get to the bottom of this.

Since He was not needed to carry the table. He decided to pick as many snacks as he could from the couch to bring outside. He walked right behind violet and penny with the table. Smiling at Lena with both arms full he asked:"Oh, can you please hold the door open a second longer Lena?" Besides the obvious need for someone to hold the door for him, he hoped, He could gather some further hints from her body language towards him.

Finally outside he immidiatly gets blinded by the sun, remembering they should probably put on some protection. So He got inside and took his sunblock and a big towel from his bag. Outside he would Start to apply it, beginning with his face, arms, legs and ending with his torso. Taking his sweet time to rub the sunblock in and showing of his muscles in the process. Making sure that Lena would see him doing so but not him looking for her reaction out of the corner of his eye.

When done He asks the group if someone would do his back. Maybe Lena wouldn't be able to hold herself and volunteer without thinking, also giving him the opportunity to non creepyly offer her the same. If not he hopes to at least see her struggle not to do so and maybe it would be a good moment to pick up on the introductions where he left of.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay