Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby exalted » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am

Lena jumped slightly at the violent outburst from Penny, shocked the girl was so vehemently opposed to the pool and had the confidence to bark it out so. She was about to say in something in support, that they should forget the pool, thinking she could torpedo her whole idea here and now when Hannah spoke in favour and Morgan started bouncing off the walls again. She hoped if she scuttled the pool then that meant she wouldn't need to get changed and give Matt a 'show', but now...

She looked at Violet apologetically, mouthing sorry, as she doubted Dexter would be able to stem of the tide of... WHY DID HE HAVE A BIKINI?!

She stared, dumbfounded for a moment at Morgan and his rapid change, unable but to compare his bright yellow bikini covered bulge to Matt's cock from moments again, her cheeks flushing red again.

"I-I guess I will go upstairs and change," she mumbled, her world a haze as she trudged back upstairs, not noticing if anyone was following.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:12 am

Matt watched the debate he and Lena started unfold. Unfond of the idea to have created such conflict in the group he is quite happy for Hannah to offer a solution to their Problem saying: "I am still ok with both pool or not but Hannah's idea does sound great. So I would also gladly assist getting the table out of here and in again tomorow"

He notices Lena hasting up the stairs. Not sure if it would be too suspicious if he would just follow her, he goes over to the ice cream and makes himself a bowl of chocolate.

"Violet? What's Lena's favorite flavor again? I wanted to bring her a bowl while checking on her. She seemed kind of not ok since we came back down and you still need finish the pool dabate I am sorry for starting down here." He asked Violet for confirmation with the usual caring expression.

Hoping He wouln't miss his 'show' makes him count the seconds to Violets reply.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:32 am

Lena sighed as walked into her cousin's room for the third time, closing the door behind her and feeling the weight of the world come crashing down. She almost wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry but knew she couldn't, she couldn't leave Violet down there by herself with that boy.

Standing in front of the mirror just like Matt had, she looked at herself as she unzipped the skirt and slid it down her long smooth legs, folding it neatly and putting it on the bed before doing the same with her polo shirt. She stood in front of the mirror again now just in her pink panties and black sports bra, taking in every inch of her svelte body. She couldn't help but overlay Violet's curvaceous silhouette over her own, noting each way she fell short compared to her cousin. Slowly her hand moved up her sides, fingers just teasing her skin before cupping her breasts, barely B cups, even pushing them up didn't get her close to Violet's bust.

Letting out another sigh she dropped her hands back to her sides and opened the closet she knew Violet kept her spare swimsuits for Lena in that wore whenever she had to come over. Well, actually they weren't spares, they were Violet's old ones, before her figure had filled out and she and Lena wore the same size. Consumed in her mind by her thoughts and deciding which suit to pick she was oblivious to the door.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Violet sighed, she hadn't realized how chaotic bringing together people who didn't know each other could be, or rather, she hadn't expected them to try and split like this in the beginning. "Matt, it's fine." She tried to reassure him as he apologized. "Lena's favourite is strawberry if I'm remembering right." Violet told him, before walking over to the distressed Penny.

"Penny, are you alright? You don't have to change if you don't want to. It's fine if you just join us by the pool as you are. I just want to keep everyone together as a group for now." Violet tries to reassure and calm Penny.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Matt saw Violet's stuggle with her burden of being the host and planned to help her later, but right now more distracting things were on his mind. After preparing a bowl of strawberry ice cream for Lena, he made his way up the stairs. Trying to make it back in Violets room as silently as possible and closing the door behind him.

Quite excited at the view he was presented with, after setting down the two bowls of ice cream on a nearby shelf, he made his way over to Lena, who was standing in front of an open closet only in her underwear with her back turned to him. He quite enjoyed looking at her athletic form from behind. A little surprised by her choice of panties but understanding and liking that not even the most strict parents could supress her sexuality fully. But he needed to see that flustered face of hers again and besides he wasn't here to look at her clothed anyway.

Not really knowing how she would react either way he announced his presence, he stood right behind her, his crotch making contact with her barely clothed butt and his hands laying on her hips. Almost whispering in her ear: "So, are you ready to give me a show. I think it would only be fair to let me watch you undress after you did the same to me, don't you think?"

Stepping back from the undoubtably surprised Lena he sits on the bed. His stance being quite relaxed with his legs far apart, showing off the growing bulge in his pants while the look on his face was both giddy like a little kid in a candy stores would be and deeply expecting of Lena.
Tes

Postby mrblah » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Baxter had relegated himself to the position of the observer as the others conversed. When the topic of going out to the pool came up and he was addressed by Lena, he hadn't reacted quite so enthusiastically. "Well..." The inventor rubbed his neck awkwardly as he trailed off. Going to the pool would mean having to change into his swimwear, and while he wasn't self conscious about his body image, mostly everyone would've been in a swimsuit too and he'd feel awkward, not knowing where to look or what to do. Yet, at the same time, he also didn't really want to be the party pooper who said no—

"Gah!" Baxter jumped in his seat at the sudden outburst from Penny, not at all expecting the second quietest (in his mind he'd be the first) person to shout so loudly in protest. He wasn't even sure why exactly. Though he made sure to politely refrain from staring, it was obvious to him that she was attractive. Why would she have anything to worry about? He didn't know... though, once Hannah stated her solution in response, he had an idea of his own. "Well, if Penny's against it then..." Baxter cut himself off as Morgan returned, and he spluttered and choked on his words. What the hell was he wearing?! Why a bikini?! "A-ahem, it's... it's fine?" He wasn't sure how else to respond.

Anyway, after his brain briefly shut down at comprehending something that further made him question his sexuality, Baxter was reminded to try again as Violet spoke up. "Oh, uh... if Penny'll stay out on the side, then I... can too?" The more he spoke the more he realized how awkward his suggestion sounded, but it still seemed like a safer bet to socialize with someone as antisocial as him over... being in a pool with Morgan and Violet. Of course, Baxter then turned to look in Penny's direction but didn't look directly at her for longer than 3 seconds before he averted his gaze. "If that's um, okay with you Penny."
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:00 am

Penny is sure she would be blushing fiercely if her skin wasn't dark enough to hide it. At the very least, only she can tell just how hot her cheeks are because of her little outburst. Of course Violet wouldn't make them change. She didn't seem like the type, but Penny wasn't thinking at that moment. She just absolutely did not want to be in a swimsuit and panicked. "S-S-sorry. I really shouldn't h-have done that. I-it was just be a really bad idea for me to be in a swimsuit." She says, shrinking into herself in further embarrassment for needing to explain herself. "I...I guess I'll just sit to the side. I d-don't mind if you join me, Baxter." After all, her entire reason for being here is to make friends. Sitting to the side with someone else seems like a great way to at least start trying for that.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:12 am

Lena nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt the hard bulge of flesh pressed against her neon pink panties and the hands holding her hips, not having heard anyone come in behind her. She shivered as she heard Matt's voice in her ear, a strange quiver running down between her legs as she felt his meat grind against her ass. Resisting the urge to shriek or scream, she tried to calm herself, her body relaxing as she heard him step back and sit on the bed.

"I-I still have t-to pick a swimsuit," she stammered nervously, keeping her back to him as the awkward feeling between her thighs returned, "S-so how do you know Violet?"

She hoped maybe if she stalled him enough he wouldn't be able to keep going so she kept yammering as she shifted through the suits on the hangers.

"Y-you don't look like the usual odd balls she seems to attract, I-I remember when we were young there was this little fat boy who kept bugging me and violet," she wasn't sure why she picked that story to tell, "O-one day when he was being really annoying and bugging Violet I stuck an icy pole down the back of his pants... y-you should have seem him jumping around and fidgeting, shrieking this and that... while he was I distracted I yanked down his pants and we saw his little wee-wee... Violet and I laughed so far hard but..."

Finding a swimsuit that might do, she tried to slip it from the hanger but it fell through her fingers, making her bend over to pick it up. Lost in her story, she didn't realize the view of the small damp spot and camel toe she flashed Matt, losing track of him as she overbalanced to scoop the suit up from the floor.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:34 am

Morgan blushed a deep red as it seemed he had jumped the gun. "Sorry, got a little ahead of myself. It happens sometimes." He said putting his white shirt back on, while leaving her bikini bottom on. Though it was worth it to get a rise out of Lena and Baxter. "Thank you Baxter" Morgan said as he waited for everyone else to sort themselves out. The cross-dressing cheerleader would follow once he knew what everyone was planning.
Mark3000

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:21 am

"I'm going to go get changed, whether we all hop in the pool or not."
Sadly she chose just the right time to leave to miss most of the fun downstairs. She didn't miss seeing the door to Violet's room close but... well, that wasn't strange, two of the girl's relatives were here and she had just seen one such relative go upstairs. Nothing to worry about. Into the bathroom Hannah went, wasting no time in getting changed and maybe, just maybe, forgetting to lock the door.

As her clothes were put on the ground, Hannah made a small noise of annoyance. Looking down, a pair of wet patches had formed on her bra - and the guilty party here being her nipples. Only a small amount, but still she didn't want to be focused on for... well, something she chose to do herself. Drying herself off with her town, Hannah got her swimsuit on with careful slowness to avoid any 'leaks'. When she was in the pool, at least she could explain any damp patches as simple water. It fit well, accentuating her curves and ample bust nicely but it wasn't particularly sexy.
"C'mon Hannah, you did this to yourself, don't get self-conscious about it."

With a nod to herself, Hannah gathered her clothes back into her bag and drapped her towel over her shoulders and made her way back downstairs, calling out to Violet and co with a wave.
"Hey, I'm baaaaack. Ready to head outside!?"
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:37 am

Matt's mood sunk with every Passing second of her Stalling the inevitiable. Lena's story Hit an especially sore spot. Bringing up emotions he thought He had burried quite deep now are all back. Nearly crumpling up in a ball of Depression on the bed...

But remembering Who is in control here calmed Him down. Watching her Bend over he sees her camel toe and how wet she was. His dick nearly bursting out of his pants. Getting quite uncomfortable he fished it out of there, standing straight up from his body.

It was time to make his move. No longer wanting to wait for her. So he got up saying in a somewhat angry voice:"Oh. You found that funny? Wait till you see this!"
Pulling the top of her panties back He dumped one ball of chocolate ice cream in there.

He would catch her in his arms when shooting back up from this, so that they were now in the same position as before with the slight difference that she had a Ball of ice cream in her panties and he had pushed his dick through her thigh gap, poking out on the other side.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:52 am

Lena's eyes went wide for a second as she felt the elastic on her panties stretched back before catapulting open as she felt the cold wet blob drop down on her ass crack. She straightened up immediately, gasping loudly as the elastic snapped back, trapping whatever it was inside and smooshing it deeper between her cheeks as it started to melt. Trying to shoot her hands back to pull out whatever it was she found herself blocked by Matt and she mewled as she felt his hot rod slide between her thighs.

"Nnnnnghhhh, ahhhhh, gross, ahhhh, what did you do?" she whined, cheeks flushed red as she squirmed in his grasp, unintentionally grinding her pussy up and down the length of his cock, "Why?"

She mewled and whimpered at the constrast of sensations between her legs, the heat of her pussy being teased by his cock, and the soggy cold blob chilling her ass and slowly trickling down between her legs. Hopping from foot to foot, accidently rubbing his cock more with her thighs, she reached down her front but flinched back as her fingers touched the tip of his cock.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 am

"Why you ask? You were forgetting what this is about and I wanted to remind you". First caressing her sides with his hands then reaching up under her sportsbra with them he started to caress her breasts and kissing the side of her neck. Twisting and turning her Hard nipples While slowly working her bra up to expose them. All the while he enjoyed her rocking back and forth on his dick.

Finishing getter her bra off he dipped his Index and middle finger of his right hand in the strawberry Bowl, before sticking them both in her mouth. While slowly moving his left Hand down over her belly and into her panties. Caressing her clit and starting to also move his hips.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 am

"NNnnnghhh hhah hhahh, ahhhhh, I-I thought you just wanted a show," she eked as his hands pushed up under her bra, toying with her breasts, "A-a fair trade?"

She bit her lip as he tweaked her small hard pink nipples to stop herself from moaning too loudly, her perky B cups glistening with sweat as he pushed her bra up completely. Her face was flushed and tossed back and forth, wondering how this stranger she had only just met was somehow the first boy to touch her like this. Her chest heaved as she sucked in huge lungfuls of air, driving her perky tits straight into her hands as she felt his lips on her neck.

A cold blob in her panties had nearly fully melted a she felt it mingling in her panties with her juices, dripping down her thighs and around his cock. When his fingers probed her gasping mouth she instinctively sucked on them, the cool richness of flavours mixing with the heat of her breasts that she didn't notice his other hand left her tits as well to sink lower. It wasn't until his finger had flicked across the sinful little nub between her legs, that her mother had told her never to touch that she snapped back to reality. Happy that the fingers in her mouth muffled her squeal, her world exploded in a flood of pleasure from between her legs as he kept rubbing the spot, her legs buckling and giving way.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am

Breathing quite strongly into her ear by now he responds:"that was the Plan until you decided to stall and boast about how you bullied me...now I am mad" He felt her sqirm in his embrace as he rubbed
her clit. Her sucking on his fingers Made him imagine how good a blowjob from her Would feel.

"I should get to taste my ice cream as well dont you think?" He told her. Throwing her on the bed like a doll he pulled her panties down. Exposing her slit before starting to lick off every remnant of chocolate he could find. Starting with the streaks Running down her thighs and finishing with her clit while his right hand continued to enjoy the treatment in her mouth convieniently muffling her to not alert any other guest of what's going on.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:02 am

Lena panicked as he whispered in her ear again, suddenly putting two and two together as to why his name had sounded familiar and why her story enraged him. Perhaps she would have been able to do something about it if his fingers weren't stuffing her mouth and pussy. She tried to sigh as he mentioned eating his ice cream, thinking it might all finally be over when he suddenly tossed her onto her cousins bed.

She tried to squirm away as he grabbed the waist band of her panties, the crotch now stained brown from the ice cream, but feared what might happen if she kicked him so merely trembled as she watched him drag them down her longs legs. Her face turned a dark crimson as she was fully exposed, her pussy, slicked with ice cream and dripping with her juices clearly on display to a the boy she didn't know. Even the small tuft of blond hair atop her pussy was matted with ice cream and she was forced to bridge her hips up for him to stop getting any ice cream on her cousin's sheets.

This couldn't be happening, not here, not like this, she thought as she saw his face disappear between her thighs. How had it gotten to this, some stranger she bullied years ago was defiling her on her cousin's bed while other people partied below. This wasn't meant to happen to her, this was for stupid girls who didn't watch their drinks at parties... AND OH GOD!

She writhed on the bed as she felt his tongue flick out and tease her thighs before working deeper, her chest heaving in time to her hips bobbing up and down to his tongue. She sucked desperately on his fingers to stop herself from crying out, another minor orgasm threatening to break over her each time he flicked her clit with his tongue.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 am

Feeling her approach her orgasm Matt Starts to focus on that spot that drives her hips up. Sucking on her swollen knob till she cums. After being satisfied having cleaned of every drop he got up, standing over her with his engorged cock laying across her stomach going up to her belly button

Grinning widely he gives her the following choice:"While technically our Show is over since you are naked now, it seems you find It really funny to stick poles in other peoples Ass crack. So im giving you the choice of ether getting exactly that or eating your remaining ice cream of of me. I heard stawberrys and cream always go well together."
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 am

Lena's eyes rolled back as she came hard on his tongue, her pussy squirting all over his face as she writhed and thrashed on the bed, the strange sensation of climaxing running rampant through her body and soul.

Slowly she started to come down from her high, sucking in big lungful of airs as he pulled his fingers out of her mouth, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as she came to terms with what had just happened and how her body had betrayed her so. Whimpering as she felt the heat of his rod on her stomach, she mewled pathetically as he gave her his ultimatum: willingly suck his cock or get forcibly sodomized? Her cheeks red in shame at taking either option she wordlessly reached for the ice cream bowl, praying that this way she could at least leave the room somewhat a virgin.

Shifting on the bed, she rolled on her hands and knees, trembling as she crawled towards him, looking away from the obscene way his cock twitched and pulsed right at her face. Holding the bowl beneath his member to catch any spills she carefully scooped up the melting ice cream and trailed it along the length of his cock. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to start licking.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:54 am

Matt laughed "Somehow I knew you were gonna choose that." Lena crawling towards him on the bed Made him even harder than he already was. Finally seeing her submit to him. The cool sensation of the melted ice cream in stark contrast to his body temperature felt really different but also welcome on his hot shaft.

A bit annoyed that she decided to close her eyes he let her Experiment a bit before he grapped the sides of her head and started thrusting. Not yet forcing his way in her throat but definetly pushing her boundaries. Longing to see that expression in her eyes filled with both lust and disgust as strands of ice cream and saliva fall into the bowl below.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:06 am

With her eyes closed, Lena was left with only the sound of his breathing in her ears and the taste of the strawberry ice cream she lapped up in her mouth. Every once in a while she tasted the odd streak of chocolate or something salty, which caused her to blush as she realised it had to be her juices from he had been rubbing it on her panty covered pussy. Lapping up and down the shaft she moved when she felt her tongue lap at flesh instead of ice cream, not thinking much at first when she felt his hands twist up in her hair, thinking he was only directing her to a spot she had missed until she had a cock in her mouth.

It was an eye opening experience, literally, as her eyes shot open only to get a close up of his pubic mound thrusting his cock back and forth. Her tongue flicked against the against the underside as he kept pushing it back and forth, nearly gagging each time he brushed the back of her mouth. She blushed in shame again as she imagined the sight, her kneeling like a beggar with a bowl of melted ice cream, her cheeks and mouth a mess of spit, ice cream, and whatever the salty stuff that was leaking from the tip of Matt's cock, it all dripping down to her exposed tits. She tried to shake the image from her head, to look indignant, or refined, or whatever, but found it impossible with a cock sawing back and forth, making her cross eyed; so she sucked harder, hoping to end this soon...

Though she was sure there wasn't any ice cream left on his cock, only the melted mess in the bowl...
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay