Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:15 am

To Hannah, being spanked was normally some kind of punishment. What she was doing right now was a sort of perverse inversion of what she would normally think. Like, what kind of babysitter gets off on getting her ass slapped? Her, evidently. Whenever Morgan's palm hit her ass, her tail stood on end in a somewhat cute, animalistic response to the sensation. He didn't let up for a second, she didn't get a single chance to brace or catch herself. So each slap made her whimper or quietly gasp in a mix of pleasure and pain. At this point she couldn't work out the difference between the two, and hell if she didn't care.

Her arms gave out, so instead of being on all fours, her upper half was slumped onto the floor while her ass was still totally available for Morgan's use. Tears sprung in her eyes as the pain became overwhelming, and almost at the same time her painfully erect cock dripped pre.
She managed to squeak out a quiet, "I forgive you..." near the end, but it was mixed in with a chorus of pleasured whimpers.
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:54 pm

As Sylvi next drew her minimum of 2 cards, she suddenly found herself immediately climaxing, before her body, still covered partly in honey and Nora's saliva was tightly enveloped in a latex suit that shoved off her body's curves perfectly as it was skin tight. Only thing remaining uncovered being her face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolls for Sylvi

Roll 1: 1. Immediately orgasm, feeling as if you have just gone through the most mind numbing session of sex and the pleasure is only now catching up to you, all at once.
Roll 2: 46. Your clothing is replaced from the neck down, with a skin tight, latex body suit in a color of your choice. (The default color is black.) You can by no means, personally remove this suit.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:10 pm

By now Nora had made her way down Sylvi's midriff, a trail of her saliva left in the place of where there was once Honey. Her head had just started to lower down towards Sylvi's honey covered thighs when a latex suit cut Nora off from Sylvi's skin. Blinking in surprise, she lifted her head up in a slight daze as she looked over Sylvi before feeling the familiar tug on her mind of the game calling her to draw more cards.

60. Any and all card effects you have been affected by during the currently ongoing game session are undone, as if they never happened. (Memories of the game however remain unchanged.)
32. Next time the person to your immediate left draws cards, they have to draw 2-4 cards. They then choose half of the cards (rounded downwards) that will affect you. The remaining cards affect them like normal.
63. A ring of solid light appears above your head, hovering an inch above the top of your head unless moved by you. The halo shines in whatever light you desire. (Any color or visible spectrum.) The halo is incorporeal to anyone but you and those you give permission to touch it. This halo is by all means indestructible. (This is an inheritable trait.)

After only half-thinking it through and drawing three cards, Nora pauses in stunned silence, her hand moving to her temple as she looks mortified at nothing in particular.

"Oh my god, Sylvi I'm so sorry!" she muttered as her fox ears disappear, her ears returning to their normal human form. Shortly after, a ring of golden light appears above her head, causing her to look at it and tentatively touch it in surprise. As for her other card, well, that was out of her hands. All she could do was hope she got lucky.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:46 pm

As Nora tried touching the halo above her head, she would find the halo to actually be solid enough for her to interact with it. It felt pleasantly warm to her touch and bobbled while hovering above her head, as if nothing really kept in place, despite it following her head as if glued to it, giving off the feeling that unless it was her touching it, no force on Earth could remove it, but if she touched it, it could simply fall off without her even meaning to.

Violet was surprised as Nora suddenly seemed to snap out of it after drawing her cards, all the changes to her being undone before a halo appeared above her head. The fact that Nora had drawn a card where she was forced to draw additional cards made her groan a it before deciding on drawing 4 cards as part of the idea that she might as well accept what was happening to them.

"Seems we now have an angel, on top of our little devil." She quipped as she drew her cards.

73. Until you draw your next card, each card a player draws will also affect you.
53. A typical minotaur of the opposite gender is summoned under the conditions that it can not leave until it has pleased itself using your body. (Decided gender by a coin toss/1d2 in the case you are a futa or a herm.) The minotaur will not be able to approach other people participating in the game, and other participants will be unable to perform any actions with the intention of helping you or keeping the minotaur from doing anything to you. The minotaur will be unable to in any way intentionally harm you.
14. A pet collar and leash of your design appear around your neck in pristine condition with your name either engraved or painted on. (The default design is solid black leather collar with a button and a bell with the name engraved on the bell.) You can by no means, personally remove this collar.
45. Any and all card effects you have been affected by during the currently ongoing game session are undone, as if they never happened. (Memories of the game however remain unchanged.)

Seeing the cards she had drawn, Violet paled. She had to choose 2 of these cards that would go to Nora, and 2 that would affect her. She didn't want to get raped, and neither did she wish that on anyone else, so she obviously wanted to pair those two cards together, but... the card that meant she would also have to endure the effects of everyone's else cards... That could be quite hard to deal with, unless she would also receive the effect of Nora's cards right now? It was a gamble, but one Violet felt guilty enough to gamble on.

Giving the 2nd and 4th cards to Nora, the 4th card immediately canceled out the 2nd card, sparing Nora of being raped by a minotaur, but also robbed her of her newly acquired halo on top of that. Violet on the other hand, suddenly found herself collared and leashed with a pink leather collar and leash, the collar having a small cat bell and her name written in silver paint across the pink leather.

"Well, that didn't work as well as I had hoped to... Lena, your turn." Violet said grumpily, knowing that whatever Lena drew, she would have to deal with as well.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Lena tried to grab a card from the deck as it slid across the floor to her but couldn't, her fingers unable to pry a card lose. Looking confused for the moment, she stopped and looked at Matt.

"I-I think it's your turn first"
exalted

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 pm

As the halo blinked out of existence, Nora looked in surprise at Violet as is started to dawn upon her what she did. She stood in silence for a few moments before going over to help Violet remove the collar and leash that was now on her. "Wow, Vi. That was... really kind of you, thank you." she murmured, eyes wide with surprise and gratitude. No doubt Violet could have used a card like that for herself, so given what just happened, she must have made a very difficult choice and decided to spare Nora any trouble. "If there is anything I can do to help, just ask, OK?"

After a few moments Nora realised she was still naked and moved quickly to grab her towel, only to see it covered in honey. "Uh... does anyone have anything I could cover myself with, by any chance?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 pm

"Nope," Lena replied curtly to Nora's question, "And I wouldn't be trusting those towels if I was you..."
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:14 pm

As Lena failed to grab any cards Violet facepalmed. "Oh, right. Sorry, I forgot the turn order for a bit." She apologized.

As Nora helped her take the collar and leash of, she nodded. "Yeah, I get it, but I didn't just do it for you. I also gave it to you so that it didn't get rid of the undo card I have and can use at any time." Violet explained. As Nora realized that she was naked and her towel sticky, Violet shook her head. "Sorry, but we're out of clean towels. Why not hide in your sleeping bag?" Violet suggested.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Matt was a bit overwhelmed with the sudden increase in body contact with Lena, so close to his aching sex, end yet so peacefully laying against him.

"Oh, right..." Matt said, trailing off as he realised it was his turn again and anything could happen for the who knows how many'th time. He had told himself to stop worrying so much though and took a deep breath as he reached for the cards, drawing 2 of them

51. Your body, as well as any body fluids you give off now smell of a smell of your choice. (The default smell is the smell of buttered popcorn.)

26. Grow a pair of fully functional, typical demon horns in either black, violet, red or dark purple color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to black). (This is an inheritable trait.)

Matt looked a bit confused at the card, this was a rather weird choice to make and he first didn't know what to choose really. But after having settled in his mind he immidiatly began to smell like a forest at dawn. It always gave him a sense of tranquility when he smelled it and he kinda needed that right now.

Then he felt immense pressure in his skull pushing outwards as black horns began growing out of it.

It felt like they would never stop and he touched them carfully when the sensation finally did.

"Well...these are...something..."
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 pm

As Matt drew his cards, Violet felt outside thoughts intrude in her head, giving her the same choices as Matt, letting her choose what her bodily fluids would smell like, and also what kind of demon horns she wanted, making her groan as the horns began pushing their way out of her head, and her fluids would now smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns.

"Dammit, that's unpleasant." Violet says, as she now sported a pair of her own Violet demon horns which she couldn't help but to touch with her fingers. Unaccustomed to the additional weight on either side of her head, she tried to get used to it by moving her head around a bit, looking a bit uncomfortable with it all.

Demon horns reference.Image
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:46 pm

After having picked around at his own horns, his attention on his surroundings is back enough for him to see Violet sprout similar ones right after him. "What the...Why did you also get those just now?" he asks, instinctively holding Lena close to him, pulling her into his lap more and rubbing his crotch into her lower back as a result. Though this change of events takes his attention away from that enough to not really pay mind to it right now.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:57 pm

"Ugh, I got a card that makes me take on all the effects everyone else gets until it is my turn again." Violet explains as she stops fiddling with her own horns and sighs. "Lena, it's your turn." She tells her, hoping she wouldn't decide to just pick as many cards as possible as some kind of cruel joke against her.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:08 pm

"Something? You call that something? Na-uh, this is not happening," Lena scolded Matt, grabbing his horns and trying to pull them off, "I am not parading the son of Satan around church on Sunday"

Irritated that the horns wouldn't come off she snatched at the deck, gulping at the decisions she had to make.

64: A thick metal band of your design appears around your neck with your name engraved on it. (If already branded, the name of your owner is also appears on the slave collar.) You can by no means, personally remove this collar.
40:You are allowed to undo a card effect previously triggered by another card, regardless of who it affected, or wait to stop the effect of a card yet to be drawn. This effect can be used on any card, at any point in time during the ongoing session of the game. (If this effect has not been used by the end of the ongoing session, a reminder will appear and the effect can be used for the next 60 seconds before the game ends and the this effect is considered null.

She gulped as another binding ring started to form around her neck, engraved with the same brand that was on her ass. Made of gold, she couldn't see the love heart shaped hoop that formed at the bottom of the collar, sprouting gold chains that connected to her nipple rings. A small gold padlock held the band of metal closed behind her head, the key forming on a necklace around Matt's neck.

It was the second card that gave her concern. Who to use it on? Violet having to do every drawn card was bad, but wouldn't that mean she would get a double to undo her own... and really? HORNS?! Oh they were coming off right now, aint no self respecting man of hers was going to walking around looking like that. She was only upset she didn't have one to deal with his junk or libido... though her body was slightly conflicted with her mind on that point.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:33 pm

"Oh, come on!" Violet complained as she once again felt something around her neck, this time it was a thin looking silver colored metal collar with a small decorative chain with 4 chain links left affixed to the front of the collar. The collar was small enough to fit snugly at the bottom of her neck, yet roomy enough not to chafe her neck. Violet's name was also engraved on the collar, but there was no apparent way to get it off.

However, as Violet realized what Lena's second card was, her mood instantly improved. "Lena, between you and me, we now have three of these cards, we can cancel any 3 effects that have already happened, or save them for when something really bad comes up. I suggest we save them until the end and choose then, or whenever something really bad happens." Violet told her, hoping to stop Lena from being too hasty and using it right away on something small, that might end up being undone anyways.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Lena glared slightly at her Cousin as she interrupted her. As if her husband having horns wasn't a terrible thing? But, she could see her Cousin's point and relented, keeping the card tucked against her chest. There was every chance Matt could get an erase card and loose the horns, extra length, extra length, member and libido... but would that also remove their marriage. She trembled slightly in his grasp at the thought, to finally have him as her own to then lose him.

A sudden buzzing sound over the house pulled her from her thoughts and she realized the drone had arrived with their package. Now the only question was where it would land it, the front or back yard?
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:07 am

Hannah had taken to laying on her side in the meantime, using her sleeping back to cover her crotch and using an arm to hide enough of her breasts to stay at least somewhat decent. Her ass hurt like hell and that wasn't so bad. She had enjoyed it, stupid game. The next loop of cards weren't too horrible, but judging by Violet's reaction at one point, it would have been if she hadn't used a 'remove' card.
"Hey... not to be selfish, but one of the cards hit me with something that makes me lose clothes randomly. Every day. Forever. If you have one of those spare by the end of this, I wouldn't mind not going through that. Please."

With that, she reached out to draw her two cards.

2. As a Woman, the size of your breasts is increased by one cup size. As a Man, your Penis grows by one penis size. As a Futanari or Herm, you may choose to increase the size of either your breasts or your Penis.
56. A scar, typical for branding with a hot iron appears, announcing you as a sex slave and the name of the person to your right (turn order) to be you your owner.

A sharp jolt of pain hit Hannah's stomach and she curled up and shouted. The pain died down far too quickly, and as she looked down there... well, she couldn't see down. Her already large, DD breasts grew to EEs in an instant, which didn't raise any concern for her really. What did was the mark just above her crotch, a brand that said in large clear letters, "Lena's Cow". A shiver ran down her spine as her mind re-wired to suit the brand. The only attention she had given to Lena before were snide remarks and half-hearted attempts to prod back at her cruelty. Now there was a pink haze over her brain whenever she thought of the girl.
Hannah wiggled her legs out of her sleeping bag and crawled over to Lena, looking up at her with lusty reverence and her voice matching.
"Mistress, do you need anything from me~?"
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:52 am

Lena raised and eyebrow as Hannah trotted over on her hands and knees, udders swaying below her.

Was she serious? she thought and then saw the brand, oh, this was too good.

Hearing the drone descend and land it's package out front, Lena decided to start small before testing the boundaries.

"Why, yes Bessy, why don't you go out front and collect my package and bring it back in," She smiled, "If you're a good cow I'll give you a milking afterwards"
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:38 am

"Aww, fuck!" Violet exclaimed as she also was hit by the effect of the effects of Hanna's cards, leading to her breasts growing from E to F size, making her towel come undone from her body and revealing a newly formed scar around her belly button, forming a circle out of the phrase "Property of Nora Flint." With tears threatening to escape her eyes, Violet held her stomach where the scar had appeared for a moment, until it stopped hurting. "Dammit, that's so stupid." She says, having yet to notice the increased size of her breasts and the fact that her towel had once more left her body.

After a moment of blinking away the tears and sitting back up, she noticed the missing towel and blushed, before rapidly wrapping herself back up in it, pouting as she mumbled something to herself, unheard to everyone else.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:46 am

Hannah obediently stood and started making her way outside. Truth be told, there wasn't really anything forcing her to do this. Everything right now was a little bit in the crazy zone and she had hit her limit on what she could stand without getting something from it. Morgan spanking her ass into next week brought her to the edge, and being pushed around by Lena might push her over. Especially if she WAS serious about 'milking' her. If anything, she could probably blame it on the cards. Its not like she had to act hard to keep this up, especially since her tail was practically wagging. Damn thing either did exactly what she wanted or had a mind of its own.

So she did her walk, naked in front of everyone else to the front door. She quickly peeked out the window to see if anyone was there and only saw the drone on its way back out. There was bound to be someone else outside on the road but if she hurried. With a deep breath Hannah darted in and out of the house as quickly as she could, hoping to god no one saw her. And if someone did, what would they think? Some kind of cosplayer or nudist?
Geez, this was already going to be a mess. But she got the package, safe and sound.

By the time Hannah made it back to the group, she was red in the face, wet in the pussy and hard in the dick. All the risks involved were... arousing to say the least. She passed the package to Lena with a wavering smile and laid back down over her spot, ass still too tender to sit on. Should she get ice? Nah, it was probably fine.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:13 am

Lena watched wide eyed as her apparently obedient cow girl stood and walked out the door, party of her not thinking Hannah would actually do it and she quickly wiped the look from her face when Hannah returned. Tearing into the package she retrieved the pills and tossed a packet to Violet, and then decided to be generous and pass more to Slyvi and Nora just in case.

Looking back at Hannah a tinge go guilt ran through her as she noticed the red raw ass of her pet cow, then blushed at the swollen cock and giant hard nipples beading milk.

"I'll... take Hannah upstairs, I think I saw some cream for her rear in the bathroom" she said, wriggling off Matt's lap, "C'mon Bessy, let's get you all nice and cared for"

Strutting off, she hoped her Hannah would automatically follow her up the stairs and into the bathroom where Lena took a seat on the throne.

"Alright Bessy, who's ready for milking?"
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay