Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Just a few more times, pushing through their writhing tunnels as they cum, are enough to send Matt over the edge. After hilting him inside and staying there, his body tenses up completely and he fires his first rope of cum into each of them, feeling it travel up his urethra and the warth of it spreading around his tip right after. With much effort he pulled back a little, shaking only for his hips to buck again and the next burst to coarse through him and into them.

At first his back arched backwards and he gritted his teeth, but with each one he hunched over more, eyes growing hald lidded and his grunts forming more a long groan. Now pretty much laying on Lena's back he shifts around a bit and pulls the two of them into a threeway makeout, coming down from there synched orgasm together. His cocks still hard, but his heat symptoms reducing a bit, making him less needy no matter the circumstance and giving him back the choice to act on his desires rather than being forced to.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Lena's world exploded in a white heat as felt the fiery strands of Matt's cum start to fill her, drawing out her climatic scream until nothing remained but silence. Her body started to collapse, exhausted and finally released after all the teasing of the day, no resistance offered to Matt's final few thrusts fucking his cum deep inside her.

Her mind a fog of emotions and after glow she she lay near asleep, sandwiched between her cousin and husband, her lights on but no one home as her head nestled in between Violet's glistening breasts. Dimly, as a child would, her lips found one of Violet's nipples and she sucked timidly, groaning as she felt Matt shift and reposition them, instinctively not wanting to let go of the teat.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Matt wasn't sure which cards were done by now, which still forced him to do something and didn't really care at this point as the edges of this blend in his mind with his need to just continue fucking. Seeing Lena cling to Violet's body, not wanting to let go showed she didn't care much for her part either it seems. He felt their soft and smooth skin against his, their torsos rising up and down in rythm with their breath, slowly coming down from it's fast pace as their bodys work overtime. For him it's just the same and he felt his heart beating out of his chest.

After breaking the kiss and some more huffs of air he says "T~Thank you guys!...That really helped~" slowly propping himself up on his arms again, leaning back as his hands gently spread Lena's butt to see where they are connected. Enjoying every second of it, he started pulling out of them as their lips still cling to his hard shafts, coated in a mixture of their juices and his cum, more his cum the further he pulled out.

"But~...I can't stop getting this out of my head~..." he purrs and reaches down to grasp Violet's plug, slowly pulling it out, seeing her ass stretch over it lewdly and taking his time until it pooped out of her. "You wanted to try something, right?~ You were curious and so am I~... How about you Lena? Are you up up for some more?~"
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Violet was still busy coming down from her climax as Matt released his own, suddenly filling her needy womb with hot strings of cum, prolonging her own orgasm and making her mind crumble temporarily under the pleasure, while clearing the conditions on the card, leaving her mind her own again, once she came back to it. As he finally finished emptying out into her, she was left a panting mess.

However, despite the shock of post coitus bliss, with her mind back under her own control, she recovered rather quickly and groaned as she felt Matt pulling out of her, while also pulling out her buttplug. As he asked them if they wished to continue, Violet shook her head. "N-no... I-I don't. Please s-stop." Violet told him, covering her eyes with her lower arm in shame, as well as to hide her tears.

She didn't blame Matt, she didn't have any right to as she was aware that the stupid game had set them up like this, but she hated it, and blamed herself for it.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Lena slowly started to come to as her heard her cousin crying, shivering as she felt Matt pull his cock out, leaving her with a terrible emptiness that part of her mind wanted filled again. She could feel his seed rapidly cooling deep inside her and her pussy gaping slightly he left, numb down from the waist apart from the dull throbbing ache in her pussy and ass from the hard fucking.

She cuddled her Cousin, knowing just what thoughts were running through her mind, leaving her breasts to kiss her on the cheek and just hold her.

"I-I think you should use that undo card on yourself," she whispered to Violet.

She felt a pang of guilt at the suggestion, knowing it was also self serving in some way. Neither of them was ready to be a mother, but raising sister-cousins as a step in the wrong direction and at least she had a husband while Violet would be a single mother.

Oh god, she was married! She realized, not engaged, married to the guy who only hours ago had forced her to suck him off and he'd publicly knocked up her and her cousin in an incestuous threesome... they were firmly in Jerry Springer hell.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:22 am

"I-I don't think it works like that." Violet mutters, shivering a bit before groaning again, feeling a bit more cum leaking from her pussy. "Ugh, we need to get cleaned up." She says, looking at them both before glaring up a bit at Matt, hoping he would back off, letting them get up and get to the bathroom and clean up. Having him fuck her had left her tired and feeling somewhat defenseless. She was still horny, but having already climaxed, and no longer under the stupid games spell, she knew that she didn't want to keep going. What she wanted right now was to get cleaned up and figure out what to do about having had Matt, most likely, knocked her up. With her adoptive parents being a lesbian couple, she was certain there wasn't a single pill in the building that would help her out with her current problem, meaning she would have to go out and buy them later and hopefully avoid getting pregnant. Naturally, she would offer Lena the same deal so that only one of them had to buy the pills.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am

Matt understood clearly that Violet didn't want to continue. He got quite worried when she glared at him with teary eyes and couldn't hide that from the way he looked back at her.

He didn't know just what to say to help her. He stood up and reached out with one hand each to help them stand up if they wanted his help and tried to say "I...I don't really know how I can help you... be there for you. I didn't want this to be like this either, but if there is anything you want me to do just say it...I would never just leave you alone with my child...I hope you know that..."

Lena seemed to be less overwhelmed by the stituation for ad change and he added "O-Of course the same goes for you Lena...I just feel like anything I do will come off wrong at this point..." frowning at the end, totally unprepared for this situation, but trying to be as supportive to them as possible without forcing himself on them.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:45 am

"Oh, you better believe you are sticking around," Lena grumbled at Matt as he helped her up, flipping her ring finger at him as a gold ring topped with a heart shaped ruby started to appear around it, matching the rings in her nipples.

She flashed Matt another look as she helped lead Violet upstairs, she'd been in Violet's place too many times today and knew sometimes silence was best. She detoured on the way to the stairs to grab her phone before making the walk of the shame again with her Cousin, a hand cupped shamefully between her legs to stop her from dripping all over the floor and stairs. Opening the door to the bathroom she sighed and tried to count the amount of times she had been in here with someone else to wash away or deal with some sordid affair. Four, she realized, four times in less than four hours.... what a day.

Turning on the shower to let the water heat up she sat on the toilet and flicked through Amazon on her phone for the morning after pill, surprised by how many options there were.

"Hey do you have credit card handy? We can get same day delivery." she scrolled, not really paying attention until she looked up, "What? My mum will kill me if she finds it on my statement?"
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Violet accepted Matt's help, holding back any reactions as her body complained. "Matt, no offense, but I am hoping I'm not pregnant, and I'm so taking the pill." She tells him, before going tot he bathroom together with Lena, picking up her towel form the floor before they went. As she did, she ended up blushing hard as she realized once again that all that had transpired in front of everyone else. "Sorry." She apologized to them, both for having shown them something like that, as well as being responsible for all of them now being in this stupid game.

Once they arrived in the bathroom, she immediately entered the shower, cleaning off the sweat and other fluids off of her body. "No, I don't have a credit card, but I got debit card instead, so my parents won't see a statement they always hand me my private mail." Violet says, before reaching out her hand for Lena to give her the phone so she could pay for the pills.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:20 pm

Lena blushed as she looked up to see Violet washing in the shower, for some reason feeling a flush of heat through her loins again. Rising from the throne, she picked the pills that seemed to have the best review and handed her phone to her cousin.

"Ooh, see if you can get drone delivery because I am not answering the door like this," she added, stepping under the water.

She bit her lip as the water felt weird on her fresh piercings but the heat was mostly a relief for her aching body, and sweaty feelings left her skin. Taking down the showerhead like Violet had done last time when Matt had first sodomised her, she twisted in her hands nervously.

"So who's doing who first?" she asked, blushing again as she looked down at Violet's sex
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:26 pm

"Yeah, drone sounds good." Violet agrees, hoping they could get same day delivery, despite it already being quite late.

As Lena took down the showerhead and asked her who would do first, Violet nearly lost her composure before looking at Lena and shaking her head. "Lena, that sounded so wrong." She says before sighing. "How about rock paper scissors?" She suggests.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:34 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize 'Who's washing my husband's semen out of their vagina after an incestuous threesome', sounded right?" Lena posed sassily with her hand on her hip, "Just move over against the wall or something."

Trying to position herself in a way that wasn't completely awkward or embarrassing, she kneeled in front of her cousin, blushing as her cum dripping twat was now at close up at face level. She couldn't help but spend a moment examining what her cousin looked like down there, not having ever really had a good look at her own.

Remembering she had a job to do, she started to rinse down her cousin's thighs of lube, pussy juice and cum before waving the shower head over the outside of her box.

"Soo... ahhhh... this is the awkward bit," she mumbled turning the shower head and shooting it up between her cousin's legs.

Focused on the task and not the emotions, she realized she wasn't getting enough penetration to wash all the cum off so reached up with her spare hand and spread her cousin's labia as she brought the shower head closer.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Violet sighed. "I didn't mean anything by it Lena, just that after everything that just happened, I can't help but have my mind in the gutter." Violet explains before following Lena's order as she decided to help her first. Thankful for her help, she simply tried to ignore the embarrassing position she had to take in front of her cousin.

Hearing her cousin speak, she then felt the stream hitting her still sensitive pussy, only made worse as Lena spread her labia and making the stream strike more sensitive areas. "Lena!" Violet couldn't help but ghast out as she felt her legs nearly buckling under her.

"D-dammit, this wasn't supposed to end up like this." Violet said, hanging her head.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Matt sat down and poured himself something to drink. He though about what Violet said and felt a bit dumb. While he by now, even though it went against everything he knew, believed that the deck could force a pregnancy, it couldn't stop the morning after pill from working right? It felt weird to think about being a father in just 9 months. Everything would change. Well...more than it already would. He is married now, filling him both joy and confusion. He had never really thought about it, since he doesn't believe in religion and not even really in a monogamous relationship for life.

And all this just seconds after fucking Lena and Violet in front of everybody. Added on to everything else happening today. He will get whiplash or verdigo if this goes on. Going from full sex mode to drama back and forth, his head just couldn't keep up. Even now that he wants to just come down having just gotten his heat under mediocre control, Sylvi and Nova are starting to put on a lesbian licking show right across from him, which didn't help that in any way shape or form.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:43 pm

"So I wasn't meant to lose all my virginities to a stranger, get married to said stranger and have a threeway with my cousin? Shocking?" Lena laughed, realizing her cousin had misinterpreted her former sassy tone.

She paused as she watched another goblet of cum wash out of her cousin pussy from the stream of water, lowering her tone.

"I know where your head is at, I was there, but... like magic is fucking real now, you know, like not just make believe, but fucking real and we're just little pawns on it's chessboard... we don't have any control so.. why bother? Just accept that shit is the way it is because there is nothing you can do about it," She waxed theoretically, having accepted the chaos of day finally, "Free your mind an all that shit."

She noticed that cum had stopped gushing out of her cousin's pussy and it was now only water pouring out so she turned the shower head away to take a peak and make sure. Her face so close to Violet's sex her mind suddenly flashed back to their conversation before the threesome and what Matt had tried to do to her in this very room (and succeeded in doing in the bedroom). Every detail of her Cousin's beautiful mound was on display and glistening wet in the light and she really she might be her only chance to experience what Matt had and see through his eyes.

Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out and lapped at her Cousin's slit in one long lick, flicking her tongue across Violet's clit at the end as she analysed the her cousin's muted flavours from the shower.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:10 am

Morgan watched the erotic scene before him. The effeminate man's penis was at full mass as Lena's and Violet's clung to each other, with Matt's getting in on the action. But that lusty gaze turned to one of frustration as he realized he didn't have anyone to pair up with. Wiggling his hips, Morgan fell back onto the ground and started to roll around in place. "Uhhggg" He groaned maddeningly. "Some of the hottest action in this house is going on and I'll not apart of it." He says as his usual playful tone mixed with his sexual frustration.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:45 am

32: Next time the person to your immediate left draws cards, they have to draw 2-4 cards. They then choose half of the cards (rounded downwards) that will affect you. The remaining cards affect them like normal.
8: Grow a fully functional, typical demon tail in either black, violet, red or dark purple color (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to black). The end of the tail can end in a point, an arrowhead or a heart (you may choose which, otherwise it defaults to a simple point). (This is an inheritable trait.)

Sensibility had been thrown out the window. On one side of the room, honey and licking. On the other, the last dregs of a threesome. Closing her eyes didn't help Hannah with ignoring what was happening, ASMR style it made it somehow hotter. So she kept to looking up at the ceiling and ignoring how hard the live show made her dick. God damn she was going to explode. Time passed, Hannah hummed to herself as the show went on and then stopped. Violet and Lena left to get cleaned, and Matt looked like he was going through A Moment. She looked up at him, and gestured towards where the cousins went.
"Hey dude, this is all crazy and everything but you can like, talk about it, you know? Especially when they come back, its probably best to see if you can talk your way through this. You're going to be stuck together by the sound of things."

With a sigh, Hanna drew two cards from the deck. Her mouth formed a thin line when she read the first card, turning it to show Morgan the same card as before. As for the second... she squeezed her eyes shut and grunted with discomfort as yet another new body part was added to her. The new tail, ended in a heart-shaped tip, matching her demonic horns in colour and theme. As she watched, she tried to flex and move it, kid of amazed to watch the long tail move to her whims.
"Whoa..."
Last edited by CondorBoH on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CondorBoH

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:32 am

Sylvi's new ears were twitching as she couldn't help but hear what was going on around her. She was so focused on this, that she almost didn't notice when Nora responded to her request. The girl shivered as Nora realized a towel simply wouldn't be enough and began to use her tongue instead.

"That's not what I---" Was all Sylvi managed to get out before she let out a breathy moan at the feel of the other girl's tongue. She couldn't even help it, it felt so much better than it really should have. Curse this game and whoever made it too. It shouldn't even exist. None of this should. But at least now she couldn't hear anything else going on, as drawn into her own world as she was now.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:08 am

Nora placed a hand gently on the back of Sylvi's head to keep her steady as she worked, while her other tugged at the girls towel once again, pulling it away from her body. She pressed her lips against the underside of Sylvi's jaw, sucking and licking up all the honey she could before sliding her mouth around to the other side and then down her neck slowly, trailing each inch of Sylvi's body with a lick or hungry kiss. With the towel removed, there was nothing stopping Nora from moving her lips onto Sylvi's breasts, her head nestled against her cleft as she worked over the top of her breasts slowly, taking her time to lick and kiss her way around them until she pulled one of the girl's nipples into her mouth, suckling and licking off the honey coating with slight moans of her own before moving onto the next.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am

Violet thought about what Lena said for a moment, before sighing. "Maybe you're right. Perhaps I shouldn't worry about what I can't change, still I feel really guilty an- ieee Lena?" Violet was suddenly cut off as she felt her cousin licking her pussy, making her almost fall over from surprise and confusion while the blush on her face intensified. "W-what are you doing?" She questioned, unable to move away without falling over now.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay