Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:56 am

"Well, that's certainly... a dare." Violet says, having the barest hints of a blush on her cheeks, not believing that Morgan had actually been willing to show off that he know how to perform a lap dance, and do so in front of everyone else. Although, hopefully this would have the desired effect and help everyone else loose up a bit as well.

"Morgan, it's your turn to chose someone now." Violet reminded him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby mrblah » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Baxter had almost looked to his neighbor in shock when the lap dance dare had came up. It sounded like a ridiculous idea to him, and not just because of the reversal rule, but... would anyone really be okay with doing that to someone they'd just met? Just the thought of it was enough to get a blush out of him.

Then Morgan agreed to it, and they were actually doing it. Baxter watched for all but a few seconds until the too-feminine boy revealed that he wears a bra before the young inventor tuned the world out with his headphones. Ah... sweet bliss. Yes, if he closes his eyes hard enough and blares the Portal 2 soundtrack at full volume, maybe he can escape from the awkward feeling he felt watching what was happening around him.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:11 am

Morgan continued to grind against Matt's lap until the song came to an end. On the final chord, He leaned in and gave Matt a kiss on the cheek before fixing her pajama shirt. "Thanks for being such a good sport" he said before giving the other party goers a bow. Once the male cheerleader was back in his spot he heard Violet say it was his turn. "Alright, lets see" He said eyeing the group until he eventually landed on Baxter. "I don't this Baxter has gone yet either. So how about it? Truth or Dare?"
Mark3000

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:37 pm

As the dance came to an end and after Morgan kissed Matt on the cheek he said "No need to thank me. If anything I'm sorry for making it a bit awkward." and gave him a last smile "I hope you liked the song at least". Of course he heard Lena comment, but that was only to be expected from her. It was quite obvious, that she wanted to somehow embaress Matt via this dare, but luckily he was pretty confident in his sexuality by now and so there was nothing to be embaressed about.

He took his phone from the station and tossed it to his stuff. Remembering Violets reaction to the last time he did that he lays down and tells her reassuringly "Oh, and don't worry about my phone. It's old and if the glass breaks it's a matter of 10 bucks and some UV-glue to fix it." laughing a bit as he remembers the last time he had to do so he adds "I can speak from experience." He also wanted to show Lena her place though and turned to her to repeat the same words he told her before with the same slight predatory grin. "I hope, you liked the show...You will have to give me one as well sometime." almost whispering the second part.

Seeing Baxter had his headphones in he reached past Lena to lightly tap on his shoulder and get his attention. "Hey, Baxter. You're up."
Tes

Postby mrblah » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:25 pm

"?" The young inventor looked to Matt, noticed the lack of one person on his lap, then looked around... to see eyes on him. He felt really awkward. "H-huh?" Baxter paused his song for a moment to hear the others, removing his headphones to rest on his shoulders. He hadn't heard Morgan ask him, but it wasn't a long jump in logic to guess that the cheerleader was asking him the question, since it was his turn last. "... Truth?" There's no way in hell he was gonna pick dare right after he just saw their power.
mrblah

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:17 am

Morgan wanted to get something juice from Baxter now that he had the introvert's attention. Almost a hundred questions came to mind that would make the young man blush. But again he didn't want to ask something too racy or else he might ruin the mood of Violet's party. Morgan was an obvious show-off, but he did have a feel for when he was sucking the air from the room. So he decided to take it easy on Baxter. "Alright Baxter tell us, who was your first romantic crush?"
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:44 am

Oh. That... brought up bad memories. The machine enthusiast looked away and tried to play it off, shrugging carelessly as if it wasn't any big deal. "Uh... just, just some girl. From a long time ago." He tried to keep his voice measured as he replied, but it was hard to keep out a slight bitterness in his tone. "She was from my old hometown, I guess, so it's not like it really matters anymore." Baxter said little else, as he saw the rest of the information about her and that whole situation to have not been entirely important.
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm

"So, no one we'd know then? On the off chance we might do so anyways, at least tell us her name." Violet tells him, curious, even if Baxter seemed uncomfortable with the question. But she also felt that if she let him get away with such a vague answer, it would only cause more problems further down the line for this game.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby mrblah » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:49 pm

"... Ashley Evergreen." Baxter mumbled somewhat half-heartedly. "Like I said, she lives somewhere pretty far from here, so... it's not likely any of you would know her—is it my turn now?" Not wanting to answer any further questions about her that could get any closer to his more personal matters, Baxter made an attempt at pushing along the game instead.
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:11 pm

"Yeah, go ahead. Chose who's going next." Violet tells him with a nod, happy with his answer, certain everyone would accept it, even if they didn't know who it was.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby mrblah » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:04 am

"Then..." Baxter began to mull over his choices, pausing briefly to do so. He was thinking of picking someone who hadn't gone, simply so that everyone could've had a turn. Morgan just went, Violet went, Matt went, Hannah... wait, was he the last one to go? He could remember from their turns that everyone had done something or said something, so... he was.

Somehow, that just made the decision that much harder for him. He had no easy answer to pick now. He couldn't say he simply wanted whoever hadn't had a turn to have theirs—anyone he picked, he would have wanted to pick! Couldn't this be really bad for him if he picked the wrong person, and what if someone else wanted to be picked? Gah, if only there was some way he could randomly just, select someone... like, maybe with a dice or random number generator...

Baxter pulled out his phone for a moment. He then opened up Safari, and rolled a d6 with Google... 1. "Violet!" Baxter had one of those moments when you were desperately scrounging for a quick answer and got one, then accidentally shout it out when you weren't supposed to. He realized this, then continued in a quieter voice. "I-I mean, truth or dare?"
Last edited by mrblah on Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:10 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Due to Misc being unavailable for a while, Penny is not a valid choice for the nearby future. mrblah, chose someone else if you would please.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:26 pm

As the game has been going on, Sylvi's face has been getting redder and redder. She's regretting giving the dare she had, realizing after Penny's dare to Hannah, she could have come up with something less... naughty. But what is done is done. Which brings Sylvi back to the present, with a crossdressing dude giving another dude a lapdance. This is just too much for Sylvi, who retreats into her sleeping bag with only her head peeking out hands over her ears, eyes tightly shut. She emerges a little after the music ends, but still remains in the bag, blushing furiously. Due to this, she has pretty much missed Baxter's turn.
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 am

"Oh, me again then? Well, since I went with a dare last time, how about Truth this time. I chose truth." Violet tells Baxter, giving him the go ahead to ask her a question.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby mrblah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:24 pm

"Alright, truth. Truth..." Baxter seemed to contemplate his options. There were a lot of things he could ask... but there also weren't a whole lot of things he could ask. Still, this was somewhat of an opportunity, and no one would like it if he asked something lame. "Um, how about... what's your, uh, dream date?" That's what he decided on. Surely that would be interesting to everyone else, right? But still nothing super personal. It seemed like a good question.
mrblah

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:46 pm

"Oh, now that's a question, give me a second." Violet says, a bit surprised by it, but shrugs it off and begins formulating her answer. "Well, I haven't really thought about it much you know, but if I had to say that dream guy would be someone nice, caring and who shares interests with me. I don't have anything against them if they have conflicting interests, but I would like to avoid anyone overly religious. Believing in god and stuff is fine, but I want someone who'd be willing to keep their mouth shut around people who don't care to listen and not try to convert them or something. Physically, I would like someone who knows how to take care of their body. They don't have to work out, just make sure that they at least get some exercise, eat well and take care of their hair, teeth and skin. Stuff like that. I also wouldn't be able to stand someone who smokes. I won't condemn someone for doing it, but if I have to spend a lot of time around them, I won't be able to live with it. I've met far too many smokers who are completely disregarding the people in their surroundings, smoking at bus stops, then exposing everyone on the bus to passive smoking." Violet begins, frowning in disgust.

"I don't have much physical criteria to be honest. Someone with a good head on their shoulders and who can take care of themselves is enough for me. As long as we can come to love each other, that's all that matters." Violet explains, still looking thoughtful, thinking about if she should add anything more or not, rethinking her answer slightly, before shaking her head. "It think that's it. My turn then?" She asks, looking at everyone else to make sure they were all satisfied with her answer, and it was now her turn to chose the next person to ask truth or dare.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:40 am

While Matt didn't expect to know the first girl Baxter had a crush on, since he didn't even know him before today, it made the question a bit boring and nonconsequencial. But it seems it was still good enough to slowly lure him out of his comfort zone a bit, which was all that mattered for him.

Matts eyes lit up for a second from his question to Violet. He didn't want to make it too obvious, that he would take detailed note of her answer and looked at her trying to contain most of his interest.

He mentally ticked the boxes Violet was setting up. While that first one stongly depends on the person he is talking to and sometimes his mood, as a mathematician he can't strongly believe in anything not proven to him. So being religious is off the table. Good thing he took good care of his body the last two years, he thought. Even though Violet never commented on it, she must have noticed when he got here. Now,...while Matt doesn't smoke in the traditional sense, as he hates the smell and taste of tabacco, he likes the occasional blunt to relax. He hoped she wouln't count that under smoking but asked to be sure. "So, any strong opinions about other drugs?...except the obvious like heroin or something...Besides that I think you're good to go" First looking at her curious and then giving her a smile aquivalent to a thumbs up.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:25 am

Lena glared coldly back at Matt as he made his calculated threat, a confident smirk on her face. She knew saying something would only give the game away so she let her eyes do the talking. She wasn't afraid of Matt this time and he had no leverage over her like before. She didn't stir as he sat back down next to her, lazily curling a strand of hair around her finger as she listened to Baxter's question and Violet's response.

Though she couldn't stop herself from snorting in mirth as Matt tacked on another question.

"Oh, I think that's enough Violet," she smiled, "It's just too hard watching Matt struggle to get out of the 'friend zone'. You shouldn't tease him like that."
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Violet frowned a bit at Matt's question, as well as Lena's comment, raising her palm to stop them as she groaned. "Okay, in order. I mentioned that I would like my partner to take care of themselves. This includes abuse of substances, since they can affect your health negatively. If it's for medicinal use, fine, but if you risk your body and get addicted to something, it's a big turn off. The only exception I can really think off is Alcohol, since the human body has a natural tolerance for it, and as long as one takes good care of themselves and watches how much they drink, there's no real problem that comes from it. And I haven't friendzoned Matt, he's never seriously asked me about getting together or anything." Violet explains and clarifies, before turning towards Matt, deciding to ignore, as well as partially listen to Lena's comment.

"Matt, Truth or Dare?" She asked him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:38 pm

He wanted to react to Lena's comment, but Violet was faster. It was true. He never asked Violet out, because he didn't want to ruin their friendship like that, since there was no way she was into him before he went abroad anyway. And right now was definitly the wrong moment to do so. He briefly wanted to argue how cannabinoids are actually naturally found in the human body in stark contrast to alcohol which is a poison and is treated as such, but it was also not the time to start a discussion about that.

He just wanted this moment to pass and not talk about any of it anymore, since he didn't really know how to react right now and didn't want to upset Violet even more...Then came the question, which both saved him by moving on from the topic, but also forces him to talk. Why would she of all people pick him right now. "Eh...Last time I picked truth...so...dare?...I guess?"
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay