The Monastery (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Monastery (IC)

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:08 am

What can only be described as a whimper escapes Iona as Maia rubs her neglected pussy and she can feel her knees becoming weak as the maid whispers in her ear. This is it! This is what she's been waiting for for so long! And thus far it was worth the wait, the maid baring her pussy to the world before Iona's even aware she's being stripped. Doesn't matter anyway since her pants and panties would have been ruined with how wet she is in her eagerness if they'd stayed. She could have torn them from her body and left them in pieces and it wouldn't have mattered to Iona right now.

Then all her thoughts are interrupted by the gentle, soft presence of lips upon her own and a tongue invading her mouth. With a moan, she all but melts into the kiss. Then she returns it with desperation, eagerly twining her tongue around the maid's as if trying to devour her for the crime of not already getting her off. It takes every ounce of self-control she has left to keep from letting another whine leave her when Maia draws back, though it very quickly turns to another moan as the woman's talented lips travel down her body. When she reaches her destination, Iona finds her legs clutching Maia's head without a thought and a loud "YES!" passes her lips.

With the sheer pleasure, an almost alien feeling after so long without, coursing through her, it's hard to pay attention to anything outside of herself and the one responsible for said feeling. The fact that she can her Morgaine at all must mean the woman is just as loud as herself if not louder. And that she can hear Magz downstairs must be some form of self-preservation. 'I swear if this bitch interrupts this, she will pay.' Is the distant thought that passes through her mind and she's frankly surprised it does. Her whole being is concentrated into her pussy right now, leaving almost no room for such thoughts.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:35 pm

Time: Night Phase 1

Magz
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

“Thank you kindly” the wounded woman responds as she gives Magz a respectful bow. “You’ll find him in the back room”

Magz storms into the brothel, ignoring the sounds of love making that permeated the walls. All the rooms seem closed except for one to the back. The door was cracked open, were you could see Axel fucking a fox-eared prostitute over a wooden desk. Mid-thrust he looks up to see Magz in the doorway. “Who the fuck are ….” He says stopping halfway when he sees, the paladin’s armor and Greatsword. “Oh Shit!” he said as he pulled back and tossed the girl assign. “Bob!”

Magz feels the floor shake as a large, imposing figure marches towards Magz, brass knuckles in hand. “Eh Boss, what’s the problem?” he said with a dimwitted expression as he towers over the paladin.

Axel smirked as he pointed at Magz. “Toss this bitch out!”

Meredith

Morgana seemed bemused by the priestess’s confusion. “I don’t see why we can’t work together, we all want the same thing. To protect this quaint village.” She said as she sauntered towards Meredith. “Besides, it seems as though you don’t appreciate the value of a kiss. The Church of the Black Ocean puts a lot of value into physical contact. To us, even a kiss could be worth a King’s ransom.”

When she finished speaking, the dark priestess was merely inches away from Meredith. Standing just a bit taller then her, Meredith eyes rest on the witch’s full lips in all their glory. The aroma of perfume and sex radiated from her as she slowly leaned in.

Charisma Check
Morgana: X + 14 = X
Meredith: 4 + 19 = 23

Meredith manages to resist Morgana’s natural allure. But the dark priestess continues to lean in as if to dare the priestess to either kiss her or pull away.

Sasha

Mentality Check:
Sasha: 4 + 4 =8
????: 3 + 1 = 4
????: 2 + 4 = 6

As Sasha was checking the perimeter, She noticed something just beyond the forested area outside. At first she hears a few snapping branches. Then Sasha sees the top of the tree canopy begin to shake as something began moving towards your guard station.

After the perimeter check, you manage to wake up your partner, He lets out a rather lazy yawn as he stands up. “Hmmmmm, What the?” He asks looking up at the paladin before him. “Oh, you must be the paladin Jacob was going on about” He said walking to the cabin to pull out a piece of bread. “Want some?” He said handing you a piece. “Name’s Mortimer.” He said in a relaxed stance.

Priscilla

Charisma Check
Priscilla: 2 + 9 = 11
Townsperson: 2 + 9 = 11

The aggressive man listens intently to what Priscilla has to say. He nods and turns back to Frederic to give the dirtiest look you could imagine. “You’d best be careful miss” he says before leaving. “The boy’s a silver tongued fox”

Once the situation was diffused, the brown-haired guard stood up and dusted himself off. He gives a quick wink before approaching Priscilla. It takes her a moment to realize he was still flirting with the man’s wife. “You really saved my ass back there” Frederic said with a wide grin. With a respectable bow, he takes the paladin’s hand and gives it a gentle kiss. “I am Fredricton Belar. But you can call me Fredric. At your service. To think the White Flame would send an angel to aid me, what a blessing”

As the crowd disperses, Frederic offers Priscilla a hand. “Come, I’ll show you to the guard station. We can do our patrol as we go.”

Harper

It seemed as though Lianna was just as unaccustomed to giving compliments as Harper was at receiving them. As you clutch her hands, Lianna immediately pulls her hand back and blushed. “D-Don’t get the wrong idea. You just proved yourself useful that’s all. You managed to open that door despite being daft when it comes to Starspeak” She said having assumed her usual posture, though with a slight blush.

Just as she finishes speaking, you see Heidi coming up the stairs. Stumbling, Harper and Lianna immediately go over to assist the head Scholar. You each take her onto your shoulder.“I’ve reset the rubic door and placed a second magic circle down to alert me if someone else finds it” She says as the three of you exit Lily’s chamber.

“I’ll inform the other Head Mistresses of the secret passage and the demon trapped under the Monastery. Despite my chiding, you both did well. But for the time being, I’ll need your help dealing with this demon for good. There might be some clues in Lily’s notes.”

Just as you all exit the passage, you can hear many of your sisters running through the halls in a panic.

Iona

Just as she was trying to get her mind off of Magz, you feel the floor begin to shake. Sensing the tension in Iona’s body, Maia pulls back from her pussy and gives her a comforting smile. “Don’t worry. It’s just Bob dealing with some unruly guest. When he’s done with them, they won’t be able to walk straight for weeks”

With a short giggle, Maia nuzzled her nose against Iona’s soaking pussy. “Now why don’t we continue to play?” She said as she pushed her lips forward. Her tongue and lips once again playing with Iona’s clitoris and outer lips. The wet sounds of Maia licking at your pussy filled the room as she gave it the kind of attention Iona had been missing. While one hand was playing with her chest, another was messaging Iona’s inner thigh.
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Meredith continued to look at Morgana with skepticism, eyes narrowing as she moved closer to her. She didn't trust the witch about as far as she could throw her, but no matter how she looked at it, the offer was still in their best interests, and they could at least return to the Head Priestess with some measure of a victory. "..." She decided to just get it over with. The priestess wasted no time further as she darted forward to press her lips against the temptress's own darker pair. This would be her first time kissing a woman... or anyone, really. Shame it had to be with one of her enemies.

Just as quickly as she kissed her, Meredith soon after was pulling back with a pinkish tinting on her cheeks that she tried to ignore. The kiss barely lasted half a second, hardly qualifying for their deal. "That was it... now, tell me where the last victim is."
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Mark3000 Wrote:
Magz

“Thank you kindly” the wounded woman responds as she gives Magz a respectful bow. “You’ll find him in the back room”

Magz storms into the brothel, ignoring the sounds of love making that permeated the walls. All the rooms seem closed except for one to the back. The door was cracked open, were you could see Axel fucking a fox-eared prostitute over a wooden desk. Mid-thrust he looks up to see Magz in the doorway. “Who the fuck are ….” He says stopping halfway when he sees, the paladin’s armor and Greatsword. “Oh Shit!” he said as he pulled back and tossed the girl assign. “Bob!”

Magz feels the floor shake as a large, imposing figure marches towards Magz, brass knuckles in hand. “Eh Boss, what’s the problem?” he said with a dimwitted expression as he towers over the paladin.

Axel smirked as he pointed at Magz. “Toss this bitch out!”

Magz looked up at the figure fearlessly, a look of determination on her face, she pointed at him "Do you believe that what you're doing is right? This man you're defending abuses his women, and by defending him, you're perpetuating this abuse. If you refuse to stand aside and allow JUSTICE to be done, your punishment will be far more severe than his. I have divine JUSTICE on my side, and its full force shall fall squarely on your head unless you retreat. This man's money does not erase your sins, however it's not too late to save your own soul." she shouted as she drew her weapon threateningly. With her weapon drawn, she shouted to the owner "You're next, evildoer! This man cannot prevent the mighty JUSTICE train from rumbling down the tracks and crushing you beneath its cleansing wheels of divine retribution! Reckoning is at Hand!"

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Meredith

Morgana looks a bit disappointed with the kiss she receives from Meredith. A bit of her dark-shaded lipstick still lingers on the priestesses lips.

“Hmm, that was a little anticlimactic” Morgana said with a small sigh “But a deal is a deal. I’ll let you exorcise the last victim and deal with the source of these demonic spirits. I believe the last victim was a woman by the name of Glenda. Supposedly all three of them ran afoul of a girl by the name of Mary. Seems she’s gotten her hands on some pretty powerful magic. Glenda is being housed at the Applebottom’s estate, while I heard Mary is residing in a small hut at the edge of town.

Magz

As Magz gives her speech, Bob merely scratches his head in confusion. "I don't know nothin about no Jus-tus. I just do what the boss tells me." He says as he bangs his fists together. "And the boss wants ya out"

Magz is disappointed that there's no reasoning with the man "If you don't question the orders given to you at any point, then you truly are lost." she bashes him with her weapon in an attempt to stun him, the fool will regret his decision not to question the evil he has surrounded himself with. Unfortunately, Magz’s strike just barely misses the hulking man as her weapon hits the floor. With a grunt, Bob reaches out to grab the paladin.

As the man holds Magz in a bear hug, you hear the pimp behind you snicker. "Perfect, hold her just like that." He says as he points a loaded crossbow at the girl. With a quick release, the arrow flies just to the side of the two. As the arrow whizzes by, Axel curses. "Pfft, I'll get you next time.

Unable to escape Bob’s grasp, the large bouncer throws the paladin into the ground. Blood and bruised, Magz waits for the bruiser to issue the finishing blow. Just as the hulking bouncer is about to attack the reeling paladin, all three of you hear a voice in the hall.

"X-Slash!"

Morgaine suddenly leaps into the room buck naked with her two weapons out "I can't take my eyes off you for a sec can I?" she says with a sarcastic smirk. Axel looks to the nude red-head with surprise. “The girl is with you! I should have listened to that skank” He hissed as he loaded his crossbow.

“And you shouldn’t have have messed with my ward” Morgaine said as she lept to attack the bouncer.

Magz gets to her feet, shakily, then coughs up some blood, however she was no less determined than before. She decides she would probably be more useful if she wasn't in such bad shape, and chooses to heal herself. As she did, Morgaine drew both Axel and his bodyguard’s attention. While she was able to dodge most of their attacks, she was struck with a barbed arrow struck her side.

Once she was ready, Morgaine and Magz launched a combined attack. Morgaine threw a layer of caltrops onto the ground, slipping up the giant man. This gives Magz the opening she needed to brandish her new claymore and leave a deep across the bouncer’s chest. But before going down, Bob lets out a wild swing landing squarely in Magz’s guts. But His bleeding feet and a quick blow from Morgaine brought the hulking man to the ground.

With him out of the way, Magz and Morgaine make quick work of Axel.

Magz's new claymore slams into the greasy haired pimp causing him to fly back and crashing against the wall. He's been rendered immobile as he lies bleeding on the ground.

Magz kicks his weapon out of his hands, then places her armored boot on his chest "You shouldn't have struggled, evildoer, I was coming in here to slap your smug face, nothing more. Now, I want you to apologize to every employee you've ever raised your hand against. This great JUSTICE demands."

Moaning in pain, the defeated Axel begins to weep as he nods his head. "I will! I will! Please just don't kill me" He says offering no resistance. "Who do you want me to start with?

Magz nods her head "Apologize to absolutely everyone, one at a time, personally. I also want you to swear never to bet your employees again. If I ever hear that you've been abusing your employees, I'll be back." she then nodded "There are no breaks on the JUSTICE train." she assured him

Morgaine watches with amazement as Magz lays into the bloodied pimp. "I will, I promise" He says as he continues to beg.

Magz nods her head "As you should." she then makes her way back over to Morgaine, gently shutting the pimp's door as she exits his room. Trying to ignore that she's naked, keeping her eyes on Morgaine's, despite the fact that the girl's body is undeniably attractive "I've been informed of the location of the target, he is in the Thieves' Den, which means we no longer need to be here, now that the great JUSTICE train has passed through appropriately... and thank you for your help."

"You don't plan on trying to take on Alex like this are you." Morgaine said with more worry then snark. "You can barely stand."

As if just now realizing how hurt she was, her knees buckled and she dropped to the ground on all fours "Wh-what do you propose...? Wait... where's Iona?" she asked, looking around in a panic.

"Iona and I were merely .... resting here while looking for clues as to Alex's whereabouts." Morgaine says as she pauses for a moment.
"How about you take my room to rest up, I'll keep tabs on our target and let you know if he moves"

Magz nodded, understanding she wouldn't be all that useful in this condition, though she froze after "Would it be safe to rest here? Would Iona make sure nobody tries to kill me in my sleep?" she asks.

Morgaine just gave a hearty laugh. "After the beating you gave their boss, you're gonna be fine. Here, I'll show you to my room. I need to get my clothes any why."

When you arrive, Morgaine leaves you in the company of a pink haired woman in lingerie. "I'll be back When Alex makes a move. You just take it easy... Oh!” Just before Morgaine leaves she points towards a door down the hall. “If you need Iona, her room is just over there. Don’t worry about knocking, she’s probably just resting.” The Adventurer says with a slight chuckle as she leaves for the Thieves Den.
Mark3000

Postby Littlemankitten » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:31 am

Harper takes a step back and slumps her shoulders. "Sorry, I overstepped my boundaries." She hopped Lianna would understand that someone who is very rarely ever complicated would get overly excited by such prospects. Such thoughts were quickly dismissed though as she rushed to Heidi's age, making sure to support her as they exited the room. "Thank you headmistress. Perhaps we can try and get the scholars to re-write the journal so we have multiple copies in case something happens to it as well." Exiting the passage, Harper looks around confused, looking back at Heidi. "Do you think perhaps something happened while we were away?"

"Perhaps" Heidi said as another girl runs past them.

"Hey!" Lianna yelled trying to stop her. "What's going on here, why is everyone scrambling?"

The girl, one of Evaline's pupils stopped as she caught her breath. "It's Miss Lei! Her and a few of her students were attacks while gathering herbs in the mountains. They're in the infirmary right now."

Harper eyes widened a little when she heard the news. "Oh my! Well, you need to get your wounds treated to Heidi. So we should go see what happened." Harper began heading towards the infirmary, wondering if what happened to Lei had anything to do with the demon they had temporarily released.

The three of them arrive at the infirmary as nurses and priestesses are tending to Lei and her two students. It doesn't look like what they went through had anything to do with the sealed demon. Instead, all three of them look as though they were just in a battle.

Their uniforms were cut up and their bodies were covered in bruises. But what was truly horrifying was that parts of their skin were tinted green. In Lei Xiulan, the sickly green tint went from her shoulders down to her elbows.

Arriving at the infirmary, Harper searched her brain for what could of caused such a thing, but came up blank, shaking her head, she decided to let people know Heidi had gone through something to. "Heidi has been injured to! Not from the same thing however." Harper was somewhat glad that she hadn't caused whatever Lei and her students went through. "What happened to those three?" She said referring to the Lei and her students.

Just as two of the nurses take Heidi to an open bed, Harper and Lianna manage to get a little closer. "Look at this" Lianna says as she points to Lei's shoulder. Leaning in, Harper noticed what looks like two cut marks at the center of the infested skill.

"It appears all three of them have been poisoned" A voice said softly to the two of them. Turning to the source, they are meet with the head nurse, Miss Weatherbel.

A poison that turned skin green? That was a new one to Harper, sure there are plenty of poisons that cause skin lesions, gangrene like symptoms, or the likes but this was something different. Turning towards the head nurse, she sighed. "Do we have any indication on who did it? They must be competent to be able to sneak up on or defeat Lei of all people."

She shook her head in disappointment. "No we have no clue who or what attacked them. To make maters worse, this poison is unlike anything I've seen. Neither my anti-venoms or the priestess's prayers seem to be effective. Though I'm more worried about Lei" She said looking at her arms. " The poison along with the damage from battle have rendered them immobile. If we don't find a cure quickly, she'll lose the use of both her arms."

Harper nodded along to what Weatherbel was saying, new poison that no one could cure, along with someone elite enough to take on Lei, chances were it was one of the rival churches, most likely the church of the black ocean. "The black ocean are the only ones that really come to mind in this situation, a brand new poison out of nowhere and attacking on of our highest ranking members? It can't be just a rag-tag bunch of bandits or other small time criminals." Harper sighed, not liking speaking of the Black ocean in the church, but thinking it was necessary.

"Guo ... Xuegang" You hear Lei say softly from her bed. "He .. is dangerous, a master of poisons." She said struggling to speak. "And he's set his sights on the monastery." She said before passing out.

"Please you have to save your strength" Miss Weatherbel said as she got some water for the ill monk.

Just out of the corner of Harper's eye, she sees Heidi beckoning her. Well, at least they had a name. Harper walked over to Heidi, crouching next to her to listen to what she was saying better.

"I might be able to make something to counter act the poison. When I first met Lei Xiulan, she told me much about the medicines of her people. I've been studying them ever since." Heidi said as she sat up in her bed. "I should have all the reagents I need in my study to concoct an anti-venom. I just need two items, Sanctified water from the spring south of the monastery, and venom from a red devil snake. They can be found in the northern mountain."

Harper sighed in relief as Heidi said the first sentence. Hope was not lost, horray! As she talked Harper was surprised at how comparatively easy it sounded to make, there had to be a catch in the brewing process though. Sure if Harper fucked up getting the venom from a snake she'd feel like she was burning in hellfire till she died but givin the severity of the situation it was almost relieving it was only that. Harper nodded. "In that case I will get onto gathering those ingredients right away, unfortunate we ran out of both of those not long ago in the stockpiles." It was really inconvenient timing, but that just meant Harper had to be fast. She didn't really want to go alone though, so, figuring maybe Lianna had a slightly better opinion of her now, she bounded over to her and explained what Heidi had told her, finishing off with, "It would be much faster, and much safer if we went together, we both know how wild those devil snakes can get." She said, referencing a time a baby one had snuck into their dorms when they were young and caused a huge panic.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:52 am

The priestess hadn't noticed the bit of black lipstick still on her lips, and ignored it as she listened to the promised information. Glenda and Mary, Applebottom's estate and a small hut at the edge of the village. Mary's whereabouts weren't too specific but it was likely they could ask the village's elder about her if she was a resident as well, same would likely go for the Applebottom's estate, since Meredith didn't know where that was. "... Thank you." Meredith gave the woman a brief nod in gratitude, begrudgingly so for the sake of being polite. She then turned to Angelica and gestured for her to follow as she made her way out of the house. Of course, the priestess kept her guard up even as she turned her back to the enemies.

Once outside, she'd make her way back where she came from, mostly following familiar sights and general guessing.
mrblah

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 am

Scanning the tree tops puts Sasha on edge, her hand on her sword as she quickly runs back to the guard station. "Its nice to meet you Mortimer but i'lll have to refuse. I spotted something suspicious and i believe we should check it out." Not really waiting for the man the young paladin draw's her sword and begins to move toward the area she believed the movement was going to. Her mind was racing as she wondered who or what it could be. She was no stranger to monsters, it could be wild beasts but it'd have to be rather large.. the nervousness was starting to get to the young woman as she looked in every direction for a sign of whatever was causing the disturbance..
Lorielle

Postby Blue56 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Priscilla gave a genuine smile of relief when the aggrieved man agreed to back down. "You have my gratitude good sir, for your understanding and your concern. Rest well tonight, your home is in good hands." She tells him with a nod before turning to her partner for the night as he got to his feet. His behavior was more amusing to her than anything else. Was this what passed for flirting among the common folk? Such idle flattery would be considered a dull affair at one of the parties her parents had had her attend. "Priscilla." She replies with her name again, giving a slight bow. It struck her as odd that he felt the need to lead her by the hand, but she decided to play along for now. Her free hand rested on the hilt of her sword and her eyes scanned the perimeter vigilantly as they walked along. "I know I said I would be reporting this incident, but I will be willing to keep this between us.... So long as you behave yourself for the rest of our patrol." Priscilla tells the guard, feeling the need to warn him as he seemed undeterred from his ways by the beating he had just received. "What you do in your own time is your business, but the people need peace of mind knowing that those guarding them are devoted to the task."
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 pm

Iona rapes Magz: The Novel

Magz nodded in understanding "Thank you, I shall pay her a visit immediately." she slowly made her way towards the door that the woman had mentioned, thinking to herself that with Morgaine gone, it would be safer to rest in the same room as Iona so that she was safe. When she got to the door, she grabbed the knob and yanked it open.

It seems like the world moves in slow motion for Iona. One moment a beautiful woman is licking her way to her core. The next, the door opens and she can see in almost ludicrous detail that Magz is entering the room. And if there's a mood killer, it's someone walking into the room in the middle of things.

"Magz. Can I help you?" She asks, tone harsh and hoping that she can get the paladin out of the room quickly so that she can get back to the fun. She also worries about how Maia will react to being walked in on

Just as Maia was getting into the mood, the door open. To her surprise, some other girl walked in. Seeing how rough up she was, she must have been the cause of all the commotion from before

Pulling away from Iona's sopping pussy, she looked up at her. "Is she a friend of yours?" Maia asked of Iona. "Because I can do groups, but it's gonna cost you extra."

Magz leaned on the doorframe and looked back and forth as if Iona was moving back and forth, however her expression was her usual serious stare "Ally Iona, each of you should guard each of the three doors, while I recover. I have sustained serious injury and need to rest. Each of you should also put on s-some clothes, being n-naked will make you more vulnerable. We're waiting for M-Morgaine to return with news of the target's movements." she said, concentrating on preventing herself from collapsing, determined to at least make it to the bed on her own.

Iona raises an eyebrow, her mood drifting further and further the longer this goes on. She was minutes away from her first orgasm in forever and now this tart barges in and chases the feeling away. Iona looks Magz over. She's wobbly, she's injured, she's very clearly seeing double since she thinks there are 3 Ionas. She can take the paladin if need be!

"A fine idea, Magz. Might I suggest you rest in another room while I get dressed and prepare for the guard." She's lying out of her teeth of course, but if Magz scares Maia out of the room before she gets to cum, she can tell Magz will absolutely regret it

"I can tell you're friend isn't the partying type" Maia said as she went to help Magz to the bed. As the prostitute lays the Paladin to rest, she gives her a caring smile. Brushing Magz's hair, Maia goes to sit down beside Iona.

"I could tell when you came in that you were women on a mission. And I can tell you're concerned for your friend. I think you should stay and watch over her. I don't want to be a third wheel." Maia said with a bit of a chuckle. "You know, it's too bad we had to stop early. I was a few minutes away from blowing your mind." She said as she opened a closet filled with various phallic toys.

Magz leans fully on Maia as she goes to help her, her eye-lids heavy, and does her best to walk with her until she helps her onto the bed. "Th-thank you for your assistance, ma'am, I appreciate it." she said. As soon as she was laid on the bed. Next to Iona, she was breathing heavily, and felt herself drift into a state of half-consciousness, going completely still aside from her heavy breathing.

Iona tries her best, but she can't help but feel a whine escape her as she sees what she's going to be missing because Magz has no sense of timing. Yes, Magz is a friend, but at this moment she doesn't think she's ever hated someone more. But she can't necessarily say "Fuck this bitch, run me through with something long and strong until I cum." She doesn't think that would go over well either the beautiful maid or the paladin. So she bites her tongue and gives Maia a very much fake smile.

"Right. Well, that's a shame indeed. I suppose we'll simply have to take a rain check then." She says as she sees Maia off. When the maid leaves, she begins glaring at Magz. She was left on the edge with only a little bit to go and then this happened. She thought she was already going out of her mind with the 9 years of forced celibacy, but this is so much worse. She doesn't think she can take it.

"Magz, I apologize in advance, but you came in at a very, very bad time. And you're going to make it up to me. Right. Now." She says, moving to pin the paladin to the bed and take her pleasure from her

Magz squints up at Iona, not comprehending what's being said, nor what's going on, her state of half-consciousness preventing her from making sense of or understanding anything. When she's pinned down by Iona, she weakly struggles "W-what's... h-huh?" she asks, struggling to keep her eyes open.

Seeing Magz's inability to resist, Iona has to think a bit. The paladin is out of it enough that planting her pussy on Magz's face and forcing her to eat like her life depended on it probably won't work since she could fall asleep at any time. Well, it's probably a great thing Maia revealed her closet of goodies before she left. Since Magz isn't likely to get up, Iona begins trying to rid the Paladin of her clothes and armor. She needs to know what she's working with before she selects the best toy to use. Off the top of her head she's thinking a double-ended dildo, but if Magz can't handle it... oh who is she kidding, she doesn't care what Magz can handle right now. Right now, it's all about Iona and her lust

As Iona removes her armor and her clothes, Magz barely moves or voices protest, she just lets out confused questions and barely twitches her body. Beneath her clothes, when Iona removes them, she's just wearing a plain black pair of panties and matching bra, over her B-cup breasts. Her blue eyes stay half-shut as she continues failing to recognize the situation, lazily moving from point to point on the room without focusing on anything.

Iona would have expected Magz's lack of resistance to make her feel terrible. She's already taking advantage of the woman, but doing so in this state should make her feel like an absolute asshole. Instead it's more than a bit of a turn on. The feeling of power over this woman, to bend her to her will and take whatever she wants from her! The fact that it's someone she's spent years with barely registers in her mind over the fact that she's going to cum this time and nothing less than Ki'ra herself is going to stop this!

With the paladin's beautiful body almost bared for her, Iona takes stock of the closet and selects her toy. It's not the largest dildo, nor the widest, but trying for that after so long not putting anything in her would be more painful than pleasant. And Iona needs pleasure right now more than anything. She slips her fingers over her clit rapidly for a moment to make sure she's wet enough to take the dildo, but once she's certain, she slowly slides it into her with a long drawn out moan. Once it's halfway, she stops. After all, she needs to leave some for Magz.

Pulling the blue-eyed beauty's panties off of her, she lines up her borrowed cock with the seemingly unspoiled pussy before her. With a second thought, she forces the woman's underwear into her mouth. "Bite down. This might hurt a bit." She says as she begins forcing the other half of the toy inside of the paladin

Magz doesn't register anything until Iona starts slipping her panties off, revealing her completely hairless pussy and causing her to shiver. when Iona shoves her panties into her mouth, she lets out a weak and muffled "M-mph..." but doesn't try to spit them out, she just lays completely still.

As Iona starts to push the toy into her, she weakly arches her back and lets out a muffled shriek, her tight pussy putting up a lot of resistance as the toy rips through her hymen and causes her to start bleeding onto the bed, and tears to start streaming from her eyes from the pain, her hands gripping at the bed sheets weakly.

Again, the sound of Magz screaming in pain should make Iona back and and begin apologizing profusely while begging for the other woman's forgiveness. Instead a twisted smile pulls across her face. "My, you're every bit as tight as I thought you'd be." She purrs. She can't fell it with her borrowed cock, but she can guess based on how hard it is to push the toy in and the blood dripping onto the bed. "Don't worry, by the time we're done, you'll be ready for even more fun toys." She says as she pulls back. She reverses until only the tip rests in Magz and the slowly pushes it back in, feeding more and more into the former virgin with each thrust. It doesn't take too terribly long before they meet crotch to crotch.

And it takes everything in Iona's power not to cum on the spot. The delicious feeling of wrongness mixed with the dildo packing her pussy almost overwhelm her. "Are you ready?" she asks, not really caring for the answer

Magz' body becomes less tense, but she doesn't cry any less as Iona pulls back out of her, the tears staining the bed and creating two dark patches beside her as she cries from the pain. She almost starts to drift back into unconsciousness, but arches her back and tenses back up, letting out another muffled cry as Iona thrusts back into her, her body weakly trembling as her pussy is stretched by Iona's toy, the blood pooling beneath them on the bed.

Hearing Magz's cry, her smile gets even wider. "I'll take that as a yes." She says as she increases the pace, drawing back and pushing back in faster and faster as she begins to care less and less for the paladin's comfort. After all, the faster she goes, the more her end of the toy moves within her and the better things feel for her. And in the end, her getting off is the most important thing to her. As she continues fucking Magz into the bed, the bra she left on the paladin becomes more and more annoying to her, a mar on the perfection that is the woman's body. She doesn't even bother taking it off properly, just ripping it off to get at the pale flesh beneath. The paladin's breasts bouncing as Iona pierces into her more and more fiercely is almost hypnotizing and she can help but give her nipple a harsh pinch, wanting to feel the nub in her fingers as much as possible.

Magz' body spasms and her back arches weakly as Iona rams in and out of her with the toy, her blood staining the bed along with her tears as she struggles in futility, still only half there, knowing only the pain as she shrieks and cries into the panties in her mouth. The thrusting grows easier as the blood and juices lube p the toy inside Magz' tight pussy with every thrust.

Iona wants to continue pounding Magz's pussy, she really does. But years of celibacy combined with the fact she was close to finishing earlier both come together to steal her self-control. Her thrusting becomes haphazard, holding no rhythm at all and more like a rabid animal mating as her entire being focuses on reaching the finish line.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes YES!" She cries as release finally hits her. Her toes curl, an almost electric feeling surges through her, and her eyes roll backwards as the most powerful release she's ever had hammers into her. Her grip on Magz becomes painful as if her hold on the woman's hip and breast were the only things keeping her pinned to reality. On the edge of her consciousness, she can hear someone moaning through her release and can only guess it's her.

It takes quite some time, but she finally comes down from her orgasmic high. And when she does, she seemingly takes in the scene in front of her for the first time. "Oh fuck." She mutters as the consequences for her actions begin slamming into her mind. At the very least, Magz will never trust her again unless she somehow forgets about this. And that's without whatever response the Monastery will have to this once Magz reports it. Well, it's not like she was planning to go back to that place, but this was a complication she really didn't need. In the end, she can really only come to one conclusion. "Eh, worth it. You really shouldn't have interrupted me."

Magz lets out another shriek as Iona tightens her grip on her hip and breast and slams into her repeatedly, the tears streaming down her face more profusely, darkening the sheets in a larger area as her weak grip on the bed tightens as much as her weakened body can manage. When Iona finally orgasms and stops, Magz' blue eyes close as her body goes limp, and she loses her consciousness her only movement being her heavy breathing.

Seeing Magz fall unconscious, Iona mutters, "Huh. Convenient." She's not sure if the paladin will convince herself that what just happened is a dream brought on by the violence of today and the rape wolves they fought off earlier, but she figures she should take the chance to encourage that idea. The thought sends a surge of guilt through her, but she starts reasoning with herself that the guilt is better than whatever punishment she would receive from the Monastery staff. Based on what she allowed to happen, she doesn't believe Ki'ra will be administering punishment herself, but it's probably for the best if she doesn't taunt the Goddess. That sounds like a poor idea on principle.

So she removes the dildo from the woman (and herself), places it back in the play closet and closes it. Then she begins redressing Magz, pausing when she spots the bra she ripped off of the other woman. The clasp is utterly destroyed so the garment is useless. She puts it back on anyway, deciding to let the paladin's imagination figure out why it's broken. Before she puts the panties back on, dries the woman's crotch off with a far corner of the blanket and she figures that they'll be dry of all the drool by the time morning comes around. With those two obstacles taken care of, redressing goes by smoothly and by the time she's done it's like she was never undressed at all. That won't solve the soreness she'll feel in the morning, but Iona will cross that bridge when she comes to it.

To complete the ruse, she redresses herself and looks around for a scented candle or something. She's pretty sure Magz wouldn't know the smell of sex in the air, but it's better to be sure. If she can find one, wonderful, she'll light it up and call it a day. If not, then she'll just pray that the woman's naivete works in her favor. She has a moment of conscience where she considers distancing herself from Magz since she really doesn't deserve to be near her after what she's done. But doing that would be a red flag that she really can't allow for. So instead of finding somewhere else to sleep, she curls around the unconscious woman and settles in for sleep.

Despite the guilt in her gut, it's the best sleep she's had in quite some time.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:03 am

Time: Night Phase 2

Harper

Lianna shivered as she remembered the baby devil snake that wormed it’s way into their dormitory. “Indeed. And we’ll need a mature devil snake to get a potent venom.” She said pondering for a moment. “But you’re right, it would be easier if we did this together. We will obtain these reagents without fail” Lianna told Heidi.

The head scholar gave the two of them a weak smile and nod. “Thank you. Just be careful you two. Lei’s assailants are still at large. And you’re not just fighting for yourselves, but the poison victims as well.” She said handing you a small map of the route to and from the monastery

As Harper and Lianna had left for the northern mountain, the sun had set and the stars filled the night sky. The trails to and from the monastery were labyrinth like. Without a Head Mistress to guide you, it was easy to get lost if you wander too far. Of course with with Heidi’s map, Lianna and Harper are able to find the trail north.

As you walk together, Lianna strides ahead as if to assert herself. But she’s remains rather quiet during the entire time. You also see her rubbing and covering her neck for some reason.

But before you have time to think on it, the bushes rustle as a wild boar jumps out of the woods. Lianna lets out a loud screech before covering her mouth. Luckily, the boar hasn’t noticed them yet.

Meredith

Just as you leave you hear Morgana speak. “Not a problem, next time I’ll show you what a real kiss feels like.” She says as you can hear her kissing her lips.

It takes a moment for Meredith and Angelica to find their way back to Evaline and Donavin. Sharing what you know, the two seem to ponder on the information.

“I thought something was was wrong with Mary. Ever since her mother died of illness, she’s been hold up in house. She doesn’t even come to the chapel anymore. Chase did mention running into Mary a day before his possession.” Priest Donavin said as he looked up at the night sky.

“Our first priority should be to exorcise the demon from Glenda” He said. Evaline nodded in agreement “Indeed, if what you told me was correct, these evil spirits become most active during the twilight hours.” She said with a worried expression.

Angelica though looked impatient. “I say we take care of this Mary person now. Who’s to say she isn’t casting another one of her wicked spells on another victim” she exclaimed.

Sasha

Though his expression doesn’t change, Mortimer doesn’t oppose to you checking what the source of the disturbance.

Stealth Check (Dexterity vs, Mentality)
Sasha (Dex) 1 + 5 = 6
Mortimer (Dex) 3 + 11 = 14
Average:10
??? (Ment) 3 + 1 = 4
???(Ment) 2 + 4 = 6
Average: 5

As the two of you walk towards the source of the disturbance, Mortimer grabs Sasha by the arm and pulls her behind a large tree. Before she can protest, the bow wielding guard puts his finger up and shushes her. He then points towards the two mysterious figures.

The first was a small goblin marksman. A small creature was dressed in black trousers with a rather shabby bow strapped to his back. He seemed to be acting as the guide to a more terrifying creature.

It was a fully grown troll. It kneels as it made it’s way through the forest. The monster was almost as tall as the trees as it’s weapon brushed up against the canopy. The two seemed to communicate in some forsaken language, but their intentions were clear. The two monsters intended to raid the city.

Priscilla

“I couldn’t agree more” Fredric said as he lead you through the town. He doesn’t seem to notice how nonchalant you are toward his advances. As he leads you through the southwest section of Basinburgh, he asks you questions about where your from, what your favorite food is, what kind of guys you like. He treats the patrol like a date. Whether or not you answer doesn’t detour his flirting.

Search Check
Priscilla (Ment) 1 + 13 = 14
Fredric (Ment) 2 + 15 = 17
Average: 16
??? (Dex) 5 + 5 = 10
??? (Dex) 4 + 15 = 19
Average: 15

“And here we are” Fredric said as he presented the small guard station to Priscilla. “There’s food, a signal bell. I even snuck in a bit of wine if you wanna share a …” Before he can finish, Both Priscila and Fredric notice something in the treeline. Two figures, one small with a bow strapped to its back, the other a bit larger with a sharp spear in it’s hand. It takes you both a moment to realize that you’re being watched by a goblin marksman and a hobgoblin. They haven’t made a move yet, giving you the initiative.

Iona and Magz

Corruption:
Magz: -5 Faith
Iona: -10 Faith

------Rest Point------

After the scandalous actions that took place in this very room. The room goes quiet as Magz goes unconscious while Iona gets a some much needed rest.

After a few hours, Magz is the first one to awake. She notes a strange soreness in her crotch. It almost distracts her from the scent of lavender candles by the bed. Despite that soreness, she had all but recovered from her bout with the pimp and his bodyguard.

A knock at the door surprises Magz and awakes Iona. “Girls, are you up. Alex is making his move.” As the door opens you see Morgaine enter. Looking the two of you up and down she strokes her chin. “You two seem well rested. It looks like our target is gonna hook up with his lover at a small pond just south of here before leaving for Clayshell. That’s where we’re going to strike. You ready?”
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am

Priscilla does her best to stay vigilant and commit some of the town to memory as she's led through it, but her companion makes it difficult with his constant barrage of questions. It seems plain that Frederic hasn't learn his lesson, but if this is his way of flirting then he seems harmless enough, so she felt at ease enough to answer his questions. To an extent anyway, Priscilla had no intention of revealing her noble upbringing, so she simply claimed to have always lived at the monastery. She told him a bit about her daily life there, but quickly shuts the conversation down when it turns to her preferences in men. "That's enough chatter I think, let's focus on the task at hand." She tells him, politely but firmly as they reach their station for the night.

Before Priscilla can take it all in however, Frederic abruptly stops talking and it doesn't take her long to figure out why. "Act natural, no sudden moves." She tells him, glancing at the goblins out of the corner of her eye so as not to raise suspicion. Her mind races with thoughts of how to handle this situation, Emma had told them to find her if they encountered something they didn't think they could handle, but running for her at first sight of goblins didn't seem right. Frederic hadn't done much to inspire confidence in his fighting abilities, but surely the two of them could handle this. With that in mind, she nodded and laid out the best plan she could come up with. "Follow my lead on my signal. I'll take the bigger one, while he's busy with me you go for the one with the bow, okay? Do well enough here, and I'd be more than happy to share a drink with you." Priscilla finishes, giving him a smile despite how nervous she was. This would be her first real battle after all.

"Alright... Let's go." With a nod towards her companion, Priscilla then turns to face the goblins watching them and unsheathes her sword, holding it at the ready as she dashes towards the hobgoblin.
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 am

Iona expected to have a guilt-ridden nightmare fest of a night after what she did. She expected divine wrath to fall upon her head and smite her from the face of the planet. Which is odd because she doesn't even really believe in Ki'ra like that. The goddess is off in the heavens paying no attention to what's going on on Earth and someone like her isn't going to change that. What she gets instead is a night of the most lewd dreams she's ever had. She imagines fantastic orgies with the many women she's met over the years, of violating her master and breaking her zen as she breaks her body, of growing a dick and continuing with Magz until she's a empty minded cumdump. She can't help but wonder if her parent's plan has backfired somewhat as rather than becoming a demure, chaste girl she's become more depraved than ever before. After all, she never would have raped someone before going 9 years with no sex.

The sound of someone knocking on the door interrupts both her sleep-contemplation and her ongoing fantasies and she wakes up feeling more refreshed than she has in years. She thinks she's also either a much worse person than she thought or sleep allowed her to rationalize her actions to herself because she doesn't feel nearly as guilty as she did last night. Well, even if she was feeling guilty she needs to keep up appearances. If Morgaine knew what she'd done it's unlikely she'd receive a warm welcome if she somehow doesn't manage to slip away and ends up going back to the Monastery. So she can't give the adventurer a reason to suspect anything. Well, it turns out she's immediately got an answer to her question: somehow she's become an immoral asshole when she wasn't paying attention. She could probably turn back at this point, fess up and face punishment or whatever... but that would get in the way of future fun. And she's always been one to do what she wants no matter what. So she supposes she just has to get used to being a bit of an asshole.

Still, the mental gymnastics can wait another time. She still has something to do before she disappears from the White Flame. With a yawn and a stretch, she acknowledges Morgaine's presence. "Yep. Just one minute!" She says, rolling out of bed and loosing up her sleep-ridden limbs with her morning set of stretches. Once she's nice and warmed up, she bounces on the balls of her feet, ready to go. "Alright, lemme at 'em! I feel like I could take on an army today!" She's still a little sore from her activities last night, but it's a pleasant soreness. Like she did some light exercise and went to bed pleased with herself. Probably much better than Magz in any case. "Let's get movin', Magz!" She says with a smile as she leaves the room. If she plays her cards right, the end of her tenure with the White Flames is at hand!

MiscChaos

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:01 am

Mark3000 Wrote:Iona and Magz
[spoiler]Corruption:
Magz: -5 Faith
Iona: -10 Faith

------Rest Point------

After the scandalous actions that took place in this very room. The room goes quiet as Magz goes unconscious while Iona gets a some much needed rest.

After a few hours, Magz is the first one to awake. She notes a strange soreness in her crotch. It almost distracts her from the scent of lavender candles by the bed. Despite that soreness, she had all but recovered from her bout with the pimp and his bodyguard.

A knock at the door surprises Magz and awakes Iona. “Girls, are you up. Alex is making his move.” As the door opens you see Morgaine enter. Looking the two of you up and down she strokes her chin. “You two seem well rested. It looks like our target is gonna hook up with his lover at a small pond just south of here before leaving for Clayshell. That’s where we’re going to strike. You ready?”

MiscChaos Wrote:Iona expected to have a guilt-ridden nightmare fest of a night after what she did. She expected divine wrath to fall upon her head and smite her from the face of the planet. Which is odd because she doesn't even really believe in Ki'ra like that. The goddess is off in the heavens paying no attention to what's going on on Earth and someone like her isn't going to change that. What she gets instead is a night of the most lewd dreams she's ever had. She imagines fantastic orgies with the many women she's met over the years, of violating her master and breaking her zen as she breaks her body, of growing a dick and continuing with Magz until she's a empty minded cumdump. She can't help but wonder if her parent's plan has backfired somewhat as rather than becoming a demure, chaste girl she's become more depraved than ever before. After all, she never would have raped someone before going 9 years with no sex.

The sound of someone knocking on the door interrupts both her sleep-contemplation and her ongoing fantasies and she wakes up feeling more refreshed than she has in years. She thinks she's also either a much worse person than she thought or sleep allowed her to rationalize her actions to herself because she doesn't feel nearly as guilty as she did last night. Well, even if she was feeling guilty she needs to keep up appearances. If Morgaine knew what she'd done it's unlikely she'd receive a warm welcome if she somehow doesn't manage to slip away and ends up going back to the Monastery. So she can't give the adventurer a reason to suspect anything. Well, it turns out she's immediately got an answer to her question: somehow she's become an immoral asshole when she wasn't paying attention. She could probably turn back at this point, fess up and face punishment or whatever... but that would get in the way of future fun. And she's always been one to do what she wants no matter what. So she supposes she just has to get used to being a bit of an asshole.

Still, the mental gymnastics can wait another time. She still has something to do before she disappears from the White Flame. With a yawn and a stretch, she acknowledges Morgaine's presence. "Yep. Just one minute!" She says, rolling out of bed and loosing up her sleep-ridden limbs with her morning set of stretches. Once she's nice and warmed up, she bounces on the balls of her feet, ready to go. "Alright, lemme at 'em! I feel like I could take on an army today!" She's still a little sore from her activities last night, but it's a pleasant soreness. Like she did some light exercise and went to bed pleased with herself. Probably much better than Magz in any case. "Let's get movin', Magz!" She says with a smile as she leaves the room. If she plays her cards right, the end of her tenure with the White Flames is at hand!

Magz wakes up feeling sore, and finds herself wondering if what she had witnessed either while sleeping, as a nightmare, or before she fell asleep, through double vision, is real or fake. Her crotch feels sore, and she looks beside her to see Iona laying there, soundly sleeping. If Iona truly had done something to her, why would she still be here? If she hadn't... she felt her bra far more loose than it was when she had put it on before... why was her bra clasp destroyed, and her crotch aching? If Iona did wrong her, and had stolen something so valuable from her, did it really matter? Avenging herself by attacking Iona, assuming she really had hurt her, would waste precious time that she could have spent righting wrongs committed against people who actually deserved justice being done for them. Serving justice for a dead dog like herself and leaving her party one person short would be a waste.

No, assuming she had indeed been wronged, avenging herself would be a complete waste, however if she proves herself to be a danger to others, the Justice Train would need to act. It does not exist for personal gain, only to carry the will of the Goddess until the wheels fall off, and it would be time for it to be discarded as a broken tool which is no longer useful to her. At that point, Magz' life would no longer be of consequence, since the will of the Goddess could not longer be carried by her broken frame, and it can at long last be brought to an end. Until then...-

Magz' thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door, causing her to jump. She gets out of bed and adjusts her armor, making sure everything was in order, before moving to follow Morgaine, all the while giving Iona a piercing glare, as if staring into her soul. There was an easy way to tell if Iona had done something to her, and whether or not something had to be done. If she chooses the very near future to try to escape, she was afraid that she is suspected of something, and is trying to escape punishment, in which case she would need to be stopped before she does something similar to someone else. Easy solution... keep a much closer eye on her.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 am

Thankfully, she still remembered the route back to where they'd split up, making it much easier to find the Head Priestess and Priest. She was quick to relay the necessary information... keyword being "necessary." They didn't need to know Morgana's price for the info. Why worry about one little kiss?

"The Head Priestess and Priest Donavin are right, Sister Angelica. What's most important is saving the people, not apprehending the criminal." She agreed with the judgment of their older allies, knowing in her heart the importance of putting the victims first, especially when the demon possessing them could soon go berserk. She turned to the Donavin with a serious expression. "Let's head there without a moment to waste, if time is of the essence." And then they could find this 'Mary.'
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:19 am

Harper sees the boar and quickly tries to move into a bush, thinking perhaps the smell of flora well disguise their scent, that was until the boar turned right at her before she could even get there. As the boar charged them, she did her usual thing of trying to figure out exactly what she was fighting. Boars, what the hell is a boars weakness anyway? Lianna tries to hide in her own bush. However, the best Lifts it's snout to the air, the wild beast locks it's sent on the two scholars. With a feral glare, it charges at them without remorse. The results of Harper's Analysis reveals the boar to be just a wild beast common to the area, nothing special about it which was good. It's long tusks did seem somewhat worrying and it was quicker then originally thought. While it didn't didn't have an out and out weak point, it seemed as thought it could be dealt with easily from a distance.

For the two woman the boars turns to ram right into Lianna with it's powerful tusks. It brushes her side, and despite the tusks only grazing her, the force of the impact sends her flying to the side. She quickly rolls onto her side and retreats back to a safer distance and launches a bolt of energy at the beast. The bolt strikes the center of the best and it roars in anguish, blood spurting out of the gaping wound. As the boar rushed Lianna, Harper made a panicked, choking sound and quickly grabbed a big ball of dirt, speaking a incantation and molding the dirt, imbuing it with magical energy. The dirt shaped itself into a small fairly like creature.

Despite being struck by the blonde haired scholar, the Boar turns it's attention to the closer of the two targets in Harper. Stamping the ground, it seems determined to trample Harper's Pale skin into the ground. "Keep the beast occupied Harper" Lianna shouted as she backed away even further as the beast charged Harper. "I'll attack the beast from afar!" She said as she lined up another magic bullet. The spirit did its best to help Harper mitigate some of the damage, but when such a large creature its pushing all its weight onto you, some packed dirt can only so so much and all the spirit did was soften its impact. Harper slammed into the ground and let out a pained gasp, rolling away, only barely noting what Lianna said. Yea sure, keep it distracted. Well, at least Harper knew multiple spells to tank damage. Making a quick incantation and drawing a rough circle with her fingers into the ground, a shimmering barrier envelopes Harper, how pretty!

The boar continues to attack Harper with a crazed fury. Rushing forward, the beast tries to tackle the scholar. After a few charges, Harper could see when the boar was about to attack and had a few seconds grace period to dodge. So when she saw it readying up again, she quickly ducked behind a tree, the beast charging past her. Apparently Lianna had used some poison fog if that green cloud suddenly surrounding it was anything to go by, but it didn't seem to care. Now that the boar was a small distance away, Harper decided to attack herself, grabbing another small wad of dirt and muttering a incantation, the spirit grabs the dirt and hurls it at the boar at a ludicrous speed. The earth solidified itself like steel and when it struck the boar it dug itself straight into its brain, killing it instantly. With a huff, the magic barrier collapsed. And so did Harper. She groaned in pain and got back up, that stomp to the stomach hurt a lot, but they had a mission to do. "Let's go, these injuries are superficial compared to what those at home are suffering." With that she harvested whatever she thought would be useful from the boar quickly, then continued up the path.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 am

At her gate Sasha would meet Mortimer an archer within the city guard, after a quick patrol she returned to the sleeping archer to alert him of something, but soon enough she would meet an opponent she could not face alone. Even with a second archer coming Sasha knew that they could not win this fight fleeing to find her mentor Emma though before she could look for her comrade she was instructed to guard this gate only to be defeated in the ensuing fight.

Sasha post battle scene

Sasha groans as she starts to come to. The last thing she remembers is being stabbed in the back by one of the goblins and falling to the ground. As she tries to get up, she feels herself being held down by the last goblin. He was stronger then he looked and had managed to toss her sword and shield away.. as well as her pants

The young paladin is first only confused not really quite remembering what happened the past... well who knows how long she's been out after getting stabbed. Her body was aching though and she could feel the strain come from many of the light injuries she suffered. She went to try and heal herself but... well there was a goblin on her back.. "Wh-whats going on.. Where am i! Get off of me please!" She shouted in desperation

The goblin either didn't understand or care about her protests. Pulling away at her undergarments, he exposed the paladin's maiden pussy to the night air. Letting out a cruel chuckle, the monster shoved it's face right into Sasha's crotch. She could fell it's tongue lick at her folds before diving right into her pussy.

"What are you..! No please wait Nnng!" Before she could really register what was going on a shock of pleasure surges through the young paladin. Her body tenses up for a brief second before her mind returns to her. "Wait please.. stop this.. please..." She begs as her spirit begins to crumble as she experiences something that she never has before.
It becomes obvious that the goblin doesn't care about the Sasha's protests as it grabs onto her exposed thighs. Bobbing it's head, the goblin's tongue presses against Sasha's inner walls. The nimble appendage seems to find all of Sasha's most sensitive spots. Places Sasha never know existed.

"Mmm~ Please.. hahh~ Stop.. hahh.. nng.." Her pleas begin to resemble low moans or even growls as Sasha writhes from the goblin's assault her legs feeling like jelly as she uselessly wobbles around trying to see who assailant is. A part of her mind wanted to shut down and drift off, not really even caring anymore that this goblin was using her... it even felt.. a little good...

Just as Sasha is getting use to the sensation of the Goblin's tongue, it disappears. Confused, she looks up to see the monster standing up. It's erection forming a small tent with it's loincloth. Gripping onto the paladin's hips, it lines up it's green meat stick with Sasha's virgin hole ans thrusts. Now, the goblin's cock wasn't that long, but it did have girth which spread the paladins uncomfortably.

"hmm?" Momentarily confused and now incredibly aroused the Sasha spins her head around to see that the goblin was now ready for it's main course. A shudder shot through her nerves as she slowly used her hands to spread her butt cheeks to give the goblin easier access wondering what it must feel like. She was almost expecting it to be rough, hearing some of the horror stories from some of the more senior paladins made it seem like every monster wanted nothing more than this.. All that comes out of Sasha's mouth of a rather warm sigh as her eyes roll up. "So good..." She almost whispers to herself.

The goblin seems amused by just how submissive Sasha was being. With a firm grip on Sasha's waist, the small monster began to move . It's thrusts were quick and frantic. He didn't give Sasha enough time to gain her bearing. Instead, the creature continued to fuck Sasha frantically.

"Oh~ Oh! Mmmph is this... fuck.. no wonder~" Sasha seems to babble incoherently but in her mind she knows that this was in her blood all along, As the goblin fucked her Sasha helped the thing fuck her harder by rocking her hips continually back into his cock letting the thing pierce her harder and deeper. Her mind flashes to a time her father was away and it was only herself and her mother in the cabin when it was raided by orcs, she had to hide under the floorboards for 3 days as they turned her mother into an orc cock slut, they'd steal her away only for her father to go and free her, but she was never the same after that incident.

The goblin huff as he violated the paladin. The warm cock meat penetrates Sasha's cunt filling the night with the soft, fleshy sounds of sex. So distracted is Sasha that she doesn't notice the the next wave of goblins arrive to raid the city.

A few stare at Sasha as her body gives in to the goblin's cock. As the move to Basinburgh, a thought crosses her mind. If she called out, would they join in?

"Hahh~ Yes~ Harder harder~" She moans mimicking her mother all those years ago. Her body happily rocking back and forth as she gave herself over to the evil that the goddess denounced. Her moans slowly growing louder and louder until she was almost screaming for more cock

While most of the goblins run into the town, two stay behind and surround Sasha. Pulling out their cocks, they begin to poke at the paladin's face. All the while, the first goblin's moans get louder and louder. His thrusts slow but have more force behind them. Sasha could feel something coming.

The two goblins that come around only illicit a smile from the paladin. Her hands reaching out to get a feel for their cocks before she opens her mouth and begins to suck their green cocks. "Mmm~ Tasty~" She says as her tongue flies out and she begins to slurp around their crowns. All the while her hips keep rocking faster and faster wanting the cum, she knows whats coming, that cum that will turn her into a slut just like her mother.

With a final grunt, the goblin releases it's load in the paladin's pulsing pussy. It's unkempt nails dig into Sasha drawing blood. The two goblin's around her face also release long strings of semen over her body.

As the other goblins raided the town for all it's worth. The three goblins proceed to rape Sasha, viciously and without mercy. They cover her pussy, mouth, hair and breasts with copious amounts of semen. When the raid is over, they return to find Sasha a semen drenched mess. Lifting her up, they carry the paladin away with the rest of their loot.
Lorielle

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:57 am

Time: Night Phase 3

Priscilla

Priscilla and Fredric rush to face the hobgoblin and his marksman ally. Drawing his blade, Fredric jumps to strike down the goblin marksman. Meanwhile the paladin went toe to toe with the hobgoblin. Putting all her strength into a swing, she tries to bash the hobgoblin. As the attack misses, the hobgoblin lunges forward to grabs Priscilla.

Has Priscilla is grabbed, she can hear Fredric grunt after an arrow embeds itself into his thigh. With a bit of quick thinking, Priscilla manages to slip from his grip. Feeling the monster’s strength first hand, Priscilla is reminded of her master’s words.

“Should either of you come across a powerful enemy, come find me.”

You remember the gate she was guarding was the Southeast Gate. On top of that, there is the warning bell by the guard station. While it might not call the Head Mistress, it might summon some assistance.

Sprinting to the guard house, Priscilla runs to the guard house and sounds the warning bell. The sound echoes through the night and hopefully finds a sympathetic ear. When she returns to the battle, Priscilla finds Fredric facedown on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Arrows protruded his sides, thigh, and neck.

Just when the paladin thinks she’ll have to face the two monsters alone, she hears the footsteps rushing towards her from the gate. “I heard the warning bell, what’s going on?”, Turning to the voice, Priscilla sees a strapping young man with a spear (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2660672 ). When he sees Fredric down on the ground and the two goblin creators standing over him. The town spearman begins to understand the situation. Glaring down the large hobgoblin, the spearman moves into engage the creature. With the reach of his spear, he manages to poke at the monster and leave a few deep wounds.

Meanwhile the goblin marksman and Priscilla engage in a game of cat and mouse. The goblin marksman tried to snipe at Priscilla and the spearman with his poison arrows. While the paladin chased her down at every turn until finally she landed a decisive blow. Crushing the monster with her greatsword, she turned to the hobgoblin. At this point though, she was exhausted from fighting the marksman.

Despite her exhaustion Priscilla continues to fight, managing to drive her blade to the monster’s chest. But the cut is too shallow, and the hobgoblin roars as it retaliates and drives Priscilla into the ground with his club. Laying sprawled out on the ground, Priscilla watches as the spearman and hobgoblin go toe to toe. It’s a wondrous display of combat as the two exchange blows. In one last desperation move, the spearman uses his weapon to launch himself upward. Falling, he drives his spear into the Hobgoblin’s back. At first he doesn’t and the spearman smiles in victory, only for a club to suddenly strike him from his blindspot. With a deafening crackle, the spearman fall to the ground in a heap.

As the Town Spearman is pound into the ground by the hobgoblin, the imposing creature turns it's back to Priscilla. It begins to walk to it's fallen comrade and pulls off what looks like a whistle. But he leaves himself completely open. If she can muster up enough strength, she might be able to make one final attack to prevent whatever they were planning.

Priscilla's entire body is still screaming in pain as she lies on the ground, helpless to aid her stalwart ally as he shares a similar fate. But when she sees the hobgoblin turn his back on her and grab the whistle, a surge of adrenaline courses through her body. No matter what the cost, the people of Basinburgh must be protected. She couldn't allow her comrades sacrifices to be in vain. It took every ounce of her remaining strength to ignore her wounds and struggle to her feet, all without making a sound to tip the foul beast off. She started off slowly, but gained speed with her confidence that the monsters guard was down and closed the gap as quickly as she could, attempting to plunge her sword into it's back with what little strength she still had.

Despite putting all her effort into the attack, the Hobgoblin spots Priscilla and blocks the attack with his club. Batting away her sword, he looks her straight in the eyes. These were the eyes of hunter staring down his quarry. With a swift strike, the hobgoblin buries his fist into Priscilla gut. It feels as though the air is knocked out of her as the paladin is brought to her knees.

Without any further delay, he blows the whistle. The high pitch sound rings through the forest. A few minutes pass until a group of four small goblins jump out of the bushes. Rushing past Priscilla, they enter the town and commence their raid.

Priscilla's hopes are dashed as her attack fails and her sword is knocked away from her. She doesn't even have the strength to cry out in pain when the hobgoblin's fist strikes her stomach and she falls wordlessly to her knees. As the high pitched ringing of the whistle sounds throughout the forest, the last of her strength leaves her and she collapses to the ground. Tears stream down the paladin's face as she barely stays conscious enough to register the group of goblins dash past her on their way to raid the town. She had failed so completely and utterly, and now innocent lives were going to suffer for it.

As Priscilla's tears fall to the ground, she can feel the monsters presence hang over her. Before she can look up, she feels a swift kick to her side. The defeated paladin rolls over to her back as the Hobgoblin steps over her. From that angle she can see his member harden under his loincloth. Reaching down, he pulls Priscilla's breastplate, revealing her chest to the night air.

Feeling the hobgoblin linger behind the others, Priscilla expects that he's stayed behind to finish her off. She closes her eyes and prepares for the end... Only to grunt in pain as a kick to her side sends her rolling over. Through the haze of her fading consciousness and the darkness of night, she can barely make out the sight of the monster above her. The sudden feeling of the cool night air on her bared breasts sends an involuntary shiver through her body and helps keep her awake slightly. She's confused as to what's happening, but that feeling slowly turns to fear as it dawns on her just what this creature is planning on doing with her.

With a menacing grin, the foul creature sits on Priscilla's stomach as it places its growing cock between her cleavage. Using his lean yet gnarled hands, he pushes the paladin's breasts together and begins to move . His hips move quickly as the tip of his member points directly at Priscilla's face. The Hobgoblin grunts in delight as his fingers brush against her nipples.

In the background, she can hear screams coming from Basinburgh. The sounds of battle fill the air as bells go off at the other guard stations. Priscilla is reminded of Sasha and Emma and the opposition they are facing. But the Hobgoblin doesn't let her mind wonder off him as he gives her a swift slap to the face.

Priscilla groans and squirms uncomfortably as the hobgoblin sits down on top of her, helpless to do much besides watch as he defiles her breasts for his own disgusting pleasure. Her face flushes in a mixture of humiliation and rage as his hands roughly mold her breasts around his filthy cock. Even through this, the sounds of carnage from the town reach her ears. While adding to feeling of failure the thought that keeping the creature here was actually aiding in the defense of the town in some small way does cross her mind. It brings a small smile to her face, that she can be useful despite being defeated, but that smile is quickly wiped away as she cries out in pain from a harsh slap across her cheek.

After hitting Priscilla, the hobgoblin returns his hands to the paladin's breasts. His squishes and squeezes them to his heart's content, a delight grin sliding across it's perverse face. His hips never slow down for a moment and he assaults her cleavage. In one final thrust, the hobgoblin lets out a stream of semen out onto her chest, with a few drips flying far enough to reach her face. Stand up, Priscilla can see the monster's cock still erect as it dripped it's seed onto her stomach.

Moving backwards, the hobgoblin licks it's lips as it positions itself between Priscilla's Legs. Reaching down, he rips away the maiden's undergarments and thrusts forward without warning into her exposed pussy. The creature has no intend on easing her into sex, instead choosing to plow away at Priscilla like some common whore.

Priscilla flinches as the monster's vile semen coats her body and even her face a little. Her cum stained breasts heave as she breathes deeply, both because the creature sitting on her had left her somewhat oxygen deprived and out of relief that the assault on her sore breasts was finally over. Or so she thought. Priscilla looks up at the hobgoblin as it moves between her legs, a sense of dread filling her. It was bad enough that this beast had beaten her and used her in such a way, but now it sought to claim her virginity as well? Her weak arms struggled to push her away from her assailant as best they could. "N-no... Help...." She cried out weakly before her lower half was stripped bare and she was promptly filled by the hobgoblins cock. It was large enough to stretch her painfully under normal circumstances and the way he so roughly takes her only serves to worsen the pain. Priscilla grits her teeth, barely muffling the guttural scream that the brutal fucking induces. Her entire body shakes from the force of his powerful thrusts as well as her own flailing in a futile attempt to escape this nightmare she found herself living.
As if to reinforce the nightmare, the hobgoblin leans forward as it fucks Priscilla's pussy raw. It presses his lips to hers in some mockery of a kiss. The monster's long tongue slips into her mouth as it plays with hers. A foul scent radiates from it's mouth causing her to gag. But nothing is able to distract from the pain emanating from her nether region.

A few minutes pass, and two of the small goblins return with sacs filled with food. Their small daggers are stained with blood as are their faces. But the two seem giddy with delight. They stop before Priscilla and her assailant. The hobgoblin and goblins have some kind of conversation in a language completely foreign to you. All three come to some kind of agreement. Leaning back, the hobgoblin lets the other two mount her chest and face. Each forcing their small yet thick cocks into her mouth and cleave.

Priscilla's eyes widen in shock as the monster leans in to press his lips to hers despite her efforts to evade him. A particularly brutal thrust causes her mouth to open as she cries out, which is quickly silenced by the beast's tongue slips into her mouth. She weakly pushes against his chest, trying to get him away for her before she retches, but eventually has no choice but to resign herself to being the hobgoblin's toy for now. Her only reprieve comes when the two goblins return and they all engage in some sort of conversations. Priscilla's exhausted and violated mind likely couldn't comprehend what they were saying even if they were using words she knew. To her dismay, the creatures seemed to have agreed to "share" her as the two goblins mounted her as well. The idea of servicing these beasts covered in the fresh blood of the very people she sought to protect was disdainful to her in the extreme, but her struggles were futile as one goblin quickly claimed her breasts, still sticky with the cum of the hob before. The second one went for her mouth, waiting for the right moment to force her onto his thick cock, choking her as he thrust it vigorously. Her first instinct was to bite down, but she lacked the strength and knew it was likely to get her killed regardless.

The three monsters let out a sound that could only be described as laughter. Each seemed to be enjoying Priscilla's body in their own special way. The one with it's cock in your mouth hugged her head tightly. It's hips moving in and out without restraint. While the one using her chest suckled on one nipple while pulling on the other. All the while, the hobgoblin was pounding Priscilla's virgin pussy with untamed veracity. But the paladin could see the monster was beginning to take longer, more forceful thrusts like when it came on her chest.

As her struggles prove futile, Priscilla eventually ceases them entirely, falling into a daze of sorts. She couldn't help but begin to feel acclimated to the harsh treatment she was receiving, not enjoying or accepting entirely, but her body felt numb to the pain of the harsh tugging of her nipples or the hobgoblin's fierce thrusts. She no longer had the energy to feel as outraged or humiliated as she had before. That was, until she noticed the change in tempo of the cock pounding her abused pussy and recalled what that had signaled before. A wave of panic hit her. She didn't know nearly enough to know if these creatures were capable of mating with humans and she certainly didn't want to find out. Her screams resumed, muffled as they were by the cock in her mouth, and she shook her head as much as it could in the grip of the goblin. Tears streamed down her face as she began to thrash weakly, desperate to avoid having this beast defile her with it's filthy cum once again.

Priscilla's thrashing only seemed to excite the three monsters even more as they continues to defile her,not giving the paladin a moment to rest. Then with a final thrust, her worst fears were realized. The hobgoblin spread her legs as wide as possible and thrust his cock all the way to the hilt. With a deafening cry, he unleashed string upon string of hot semen into her violated pussy. His hips quiver as the monster's cock still pulses inside of her. But this starts a chain reaction as the other two goblins cum. The one on her chest bites down on her nipple as it's seed fills her cleavage. Meanwhile the goblin on her face thrusts deep to ensure Priscilla chokes his thick cum.

Priscilla cries as loudly as her exhausted body would allow as her virgin pussy is filled to the brim with hot cum. She closes her eyes as tightly as she can, her only defense now being not having to watch as the other goblin paints her breasts white. As humiliating as it is, she's forced to swallow the thick load deposited into her throat to keep from choking on it. Her eyes open again once it's finally over, the paladin left wondering how much more she will have to endure before her body finally does her the mercy of allowing her to pass out.

When the three monsters withdrew, a small puddle of cum forms under Priscilla's pussy and head. Just as the three of them prepare to descend upon your body again, the last two goblins return. Along with food, they seemed to have stolen a few miscellaneous items like candles, oils and raw materials. Looking at each other, the hobgoblin lifts Priscilla's dirtied body off the ground and over her shoulder as they retreat into the night.

Priscilla groans and coughs up what cum she hadn't swallowed as she's granted a small reprieve at last. Her tired eyes turn upwards as the three monsters prepare to use her again and she braces for the inevitable. Fortunately, the return of the remainder of their companions stops this. Unfortunately, they seem to have decided to bring her back to their lair. As much as she wanted to resist, her abused body had finally had enough and her consciousness slowly slipped away as she was carried off into the forest.

Corruption:
Priscilla: -20 Faith

Iona & Magz

Once you both are ready, Morgaine leads you into the forest. Just as she said, Alex was waiting by a small pond in the forest. He was humming a catchy little toon as he leaned on his namesake, a giant axe with a broad head. He didn’t have to wait long though as a woman approached from the bushes. ( https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=3549987 )
All three of you recognize her at once. To Magz, she was the wounded damsel who had requested her assistance. But to Morgaine and Iona knew her as the whore that bushed them off and tried to rat them out to her boss.

The two embraced each other dearly in front of the scenic pond.

“We’re not gonna have to worry about Axel are we, Charlotte ?” Alex said as he lifted his Axe onto his shoulder.

The blond woman let out a haughty laugh. “Don’t worry, I got this dope to keep him busy for a while. But enough of that, you said you’d whisk me away from this mud hole” She said giving a kiss.

“Hell yeah!” Alex said excitedly. “Once we’re in the clear, we’ll be able to do whatever we want!”

Stealth Check:(Dex vs Ment)
Morgaine:3 + 11 = 14
Iona: 3 + 17 = 20
Magz: 4 + 6 = 10
Average: 15
Alex: 3 + 7 = 10
Charlotte: 4 + 5 = 9
Average: 10

Unbeknownst to the two outlaws, Morgaine and her allies waited in the bushes to make their move.

Meredith

Angelica’s temper cools as she follows Meredith, Evaline and Donavin to the Applebottom estate. It doesn’t take long to find. As per their name, the estate is located by a small apple orchard. Donavin gave the door a tap as all four of you hear a scream from one of the upper bedrooms. The front door creaks open and without hesitation, the four of you rush to the room where the scream originated.

When you enter the room you all see two women. One is on her back, staring up at the ceiling in disbelief. Her dress was ripped revealing her ample chest and soaking pussy dripping with semen. Hovering above her was another woman with short, shoulder length brown hair which curled endlessly. She looked a little younger the the first woman with a smaller figure. But what stood out were her pitch black eyes, and the cock hanging between her legs.

“Glenda?” The priest asked before the feral woman noticed their presence. In an instance, Glenda leaps off her previous victim and tries to attack Meredith. Just before she reaches, Angelica manages to tackle her to the ground. The two struggle with each other, The feral Glenda trying to strip the paladin so she may claim another prize.

“Quickly we must perform the rite of exorcism” Priest Donavin says as he hands Evaline and Meredith an ornamental candle. “While the paladin has her distracted, repeat after me.” He says as he pulls out a flask of sanctified water. Sprinkling it over Glenda and in turn Angelia, Donavin begins the chant.

HEAR THE HOLY NAME AND KNOW JUDGEMENT
SEE THE HOLY FLAME AND KNOW FEAR
IN THE NAME OF KI’RA I BANISH THEE
THIS PLACE IS A SACRED PLACE
GLENDA IS A SACRED VESSEL
THE WHITE FLAME BURNS WITHIN HER, AND CASTS YOU OUT!

As you chant the flame coming from your candles strengths and turns a blinding white.

Exorcism Check (Ment):

Inner Demon: 4 + 8 =12
Donavin 4 + 12 = 16
Evaline: 4 + 14 = 18
Meredith: 5 + 4 = 9

Just as the chant ends, Glenda stops moving. With a gasp she rolls off Angelica and begins to writhe on the floor. She lets out pained gasps, but the priest is undeterred. “It’s working, keep chanting. Just as you finish repeating the chant a second time, black smoke begins to leave Glenda’s mouth and nose. A black ichor begins to seep from her eyes. Putting away the flask, father Donavin places his hand on Glenda’s forehead and shouts “Aspersio!”

A black mist rushes out of Glenda’s body. When it tries to escape, the flames Evaline and Meredith were holding take on a life of its own. They flare up and release flaming chains to entrap and destroy the demonic spirit. When the exorcism is complete, Glenda’s eyes return to their original form. But her supernatural cock remained on the recovering girl

Laying on the ground, Angelica cradled her in her arms. Carrying her to the bed, Angelica turned to Father Donavin in worry. Donavin looked over Glenda’s prone body and let out a long hum, “The exorcism seems to have succeeded. I can watch over Glenda while you confront Mary. If you head south, you’ll be sure to find her home.”

Harper

Lianna nods and walks with you down the path to the Red Devil Snake’s den. In the bushes you begin to notice snake sheddings and other signs of the animals presence. Giving the area quick scan, Lianna ponders on their options. “If we search around here, we might be able to catch a mature devil snake among the younger ones. It will be easier to find one if we move deeper into the den.”

She pauses for a moment before pointing to a long section of shed skin. It had a darker red to it then the others and was about the length of five grown men. “That’s the skin of an Elder Devil Snake. Their poison is acutely toxic. The deeper we head into the den, the more likely we are to run into one.” She said with a worried expression.

Priscilla & Sasha

Corruption:
Sasha: -20 Faith

When Priscilla and Sasha comes to, they finds themselves naked in a dark cavern. The only light was coming from a bonfire. Around it danced the goblins and hobgoblin who raided Basinburgh. They rummaged through the spoils of their theft. As they celebrate, a few goblins approach the wall where you were sitting. But instead of you, they grab two other women. Their hair is long and ragged while their eyes seem unfocused. But what stood out most was that they both looked six months pregnant. Their breast leaked milk over their naked bodies as they sat with the goblin troop. Priscilla and Sasha watched as the goblins play with the two women, neither of them responding much outside of weak grunts. It was possible that such a fate awaited them as well.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm

As Priscilla rouses from her stupor, the first thing she sees from her position slumped over against a wall is her naked body, still leaking cum from her abused slit onto the floor. She groans, her hopes that it was all just a horrible dream immediately dashed. By her side is her fellow recruit, seeing Sasha gives her some small amount of relief that she was not in this alone, though that feeling is quickly replaced by an immense guilt. How could she feel glad when Sasha had gone through the same thing judging by the state of her? Priscilla says nothing, not wanting to make too much noise and draw the attention of their captors. Next, her gaze wanders past Sasha to the two other women who have currently occupied the goblins attention. An icy chill runs through her sore body as her eyes are immediately drawn to their bellies, swollen with child. Her earlier fear that the goblins could breed them seemed to be a very real possibility now, as the other women seemed to have been here far longer than the two paladins.

With how sore and beaten her body is still, her spirit temporarily broken by the brutal fucking, and more importantly her lack of equipment, escape doesn't seem like a viable option to Priscilla at the moment. Judging by how long the other captured women had been here though, help isn't coming anytime soon. Although, once Emma learns of their disappearance, surely the Head Paladin would come for them? Poor Frederic didn't appear to have survive their battle, but perhaps that heroic spearman who had aided her would survive as she had and be able to tell the townsfolk what had happened.

Staying or leaving both had their risks, but for now Priscilla decided it would be best to wait and see. For now, she would wait and watch while recovering her strength. First, she would check to see if they had bothered to bind her and, if so, how strong said bindings were. Next, she would scan the cavern around them. The light of the fire was all she had, but hopefully it would be enough that she could make out how many goblins there were and maybe even see a potential exit. She also kept an eye out for their gear or anything else they could make use of. The goblins were still celebrating their victory, but hopefully they would go to sleep soon. At that time, Priscilla might be able to escape, or at the very least have some time to form a plan with Sasha.
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:30 am

Iona tries her hardest to make it appear like she doesn't notice the glare Magz is giving her whenever the chance reveals itself. She was hoping that the trauma of last night combined with her obvious fatigue would cause the paladin to forget that went down or make her think it was a dream. At the very least, things are maybe muddled enough that Magz isn't immediately making accusations or putting a sword in her spine so maybe she has a bit of wiggle room. Still, she can't help but think that she maybe should have hit the other woman in the head to increase the chance of memory loss. She has a brief moment of guilt at that thought, but it's still overwritten by that selfish majority of her that just wants to do what she wants and damn the consequences. She's still getting used to the fact that she's a complete asshole, but since last night was the most fun she's had in almost a decade it's not that difficult.

Ignoring the animosity, Iona focuses in when she sees her target. She becomes a little worried when she sees the axe that is his namesake, but she isn't gonna balk at the challenge. At the very least, doing the job might build her some goodwill with the White Flame if they hunt her down after she leaves. You know, if Magz doesn't destroy that by sharing her suspicions. Cause doing a job will in no way, shape, or form make up for violating one of their members since such a thing is against their core beliefs. Still, that's a later problem. Today's problem is the ax-wielding psychopath and... is that the whore who tried to get her and Morgaine in trouble with the pimp!? What the fuck!? Wait, why the hell is the man a rapist when he has a piece of ass like that off his arm!? Like, Iona isn't a great person, but if she had an outlet for her perversions she wouldn't have done it to Magz! He has one! A willing one by the looks of it! Just... what? Still, she brushes it off. That her target has backup doesn't matter. Worse come worse, they have a hostage in the making. Actually... there's a thought. Could they avoid the entire fight if they lock down Charlotte. It's worth a shot at the very least.

"The target seems to have a weakness hanging off his arm." Iona mutters to her party, keeping her voice as low as possible. "If we capture her, maybe we can make Alex turn himself in with little to no fighting. At the very least, she's a possible second combatant so restraining her could be a good idea anyway." Provided there are no objections, she moves to flank the two outlaws and then grab Charlotte. She hopes that's enough to get things done, but she also enjoyed the fight earlier so she won't complain too loudly if this turns into a brawl.

MiscChaos

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay