The Monastery (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Monastery (IC)

Postby mrblah » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Meredith didn't reply to Donavin's words. She'd been more focused on trying to stay strong herself, though she definitely disagreed with him taking the blame. She knew Evaline's fate was of no one's fault but that witch. More lives taken by the evil that was the Black Ocean, and nothing more nor less. The priestess bit her lip, assuring herself once more that the Black Ocean WILL be defeated. For all they've done to the world and the many innocents within, they won't be left standing.

Her musings were cut short by the flash of purple light. Signs that whatever fight Evaline put up being put to rest. Her hold on her staff tightened as she prayed, no matter how unlikely, that Evaline was somehow fine. As Father Donavin was saying, they couldn't stick around to find out themselves. "You're right." Her voice was still a little tight as she tried to reign in her emotions. "We understand, Father. We'll leave immediately... if you could search that woman's house for any clues at a later time, please report anything you find back to the monastery." With that said, she turned to follow after Sister Bianca with a silent gesture for Angelica to follow with, still in possession of the book.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:52 am

Mark3000 Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Maia takes Iona’s explanation in stride. When the topic of Charlotte comes up, Maia gives you both a nod. “Honestly, I don’t think she’ll make it to a prison. After your friend’s little attack, Axel had been trying to find out who it was that set it up. Right now he thinks it may have been one of his rivals. But if he puts two and two together, he’ll have Charlotte sold off into bondage.”

The request for handcuffs draws another confused look from Maia. Going to the toy closet, the prostitute pulled out a set of shackles that looked to be just the right size for Iona. “I didn’t know you were into this kind of thing Iona” She said with a playful smile before handing them over. Turning to Magz, Maia gives her a kind smile. “I’m glad to see you doing well Ms. Magz. Let me get you something to eat” She said before leaving the room.

As you wait, Iona and Magz hear a ruffling from the bed. Under the covers, Morgaine begins to stir. “Ow, ah. What the hell hit me.” She wondered aloud.

MiscChaos Wrote:"Oh, you'd be surprised the kinds of things I'm into." Iona says with a smile and a wink before her former playmate wanders off. She does make a note to tell Axel later. Maybe he could be convinced to sell Charlotte to her. She has so many fun things in mind to try on someone who she actively dislikes. Besides, she might get lonely on the road and a bed warmer would be just the thing.

When Morgaine wakes up, she lets loose an explosive sigh of relief. "Oh thank the Goddess you're OK." She says as she moves to the injured adventurer's bedside to look her over and see how her recovery is going. "You took a pretty bad hit out there from Alex. He's dead now, so the mission's complete, but we stopped here before we brought his head in cause I was really worried about you. I didn't wanna go to the fortress while you were still unconscious cause who knows what's out there that could've dragged you off!" She wrings her hands in a show of her worry as she speaks. "I know you just went through the wringer, but are you OK? Anything we can do for you? I know Magz can do some healing, but we're both pretty wiped after that fight so I don't know if she has it in her to do it?" Another thought pops in her head. "Also, meet Ruby. Well, you already met her, but she came to help while we were fighting." She says as she introduces Morgaine to the she-wolf.

Magz thanks the girl before she runs off to get her food, then turns to Morgaine when the covers shift. She wasn't expecting her to be awakening so soon, however this makes the issue of Iona trying to run off a bit easier to deal with. She has to be aware that she wouldn't get far with both Magz and Moragine present to foil that plan.

When Iona moves to her side and begins fussing over her, she can't help but feel skeptical about her supposedly actually feeling that way, however she holds her tongue, as arguing about such a thing would only make the situation awkward. She crouches down beside Morgaine, beside Iona "I'm sincerely sorry for having neglected using my healing on you when I had the chance, I honestly thought that we'd be able to take him down before he was able to harm one of us that severely. I underestimated our opponent." she confesses, before adding "Please don't move too much, you should rest to regain your strength."

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 am

Time: Night Phase 1

Priscilla

Priscilla made her escape from the goblin cave. Along the path were the corpses of various monsters. There was also the pair of pregnant captives from before. Even though their captors lay dead on the cave floor, the two remained motionless. They stared blankly at the ceiling, their bodies convulsing waiting to be violated.

As the young paladin traveled further from the cave, it became clear that Emma wasn’t going to follow behind her. She was struck with the worst possible scenario for her teacher. But those quickly shifted to plans for a rescue.

Once Priscilla reached the gates of Basinburgh. The people of the city were still recovering from the previous raid. The flames had been doused but there were still damaged storefronts and houses. The wounded had been moved to a small hut near the centre of town. Meanwhile the guards continued to patrol the town, looking for any miss townsfolk.

“Priscilla? Is that you?” Turning to the voice, Priscilla saw Mortimer and the Town Spearman who had helped her before. Handing her a blanket to cover herself, the two brought her to a nearby crate to sit and rest. “Glad to see you alive. But where’s the head paladin? She rushed off to find you.” Mortimer asked.

As the three of you talked, Priscilla noticed a horse stationed at the inn. It’s saddle and reins had the crest of that mercenary they had encountered at the bar. Judging by the strength of the stallion, this was the horse of their leader.

Iona & Magz

Morgaine coughed as she listened to Iona and Magz ran through the situation. Upon hearing her new name, Ruby’s tail wagged in delight. The dire wolf moved towards the bed, giving Morgaine a chance to pet her. “Didn’t think I’d see you again girl.” Morgaine said softly, still reeling from her injuries.

Looking to the head of their bounty, Morgaine smirked. “Yea it looks like the two of you have taken care of business” she said with a grin before turning to Magz " No worry Magz. If you went down, you wouldn't be able to help anyone. You have to be sure to take care of yourself. And we won so it ended up being the right decision."

Morgaine coughed as she tried to catch her breath. "Some of that good ole fashion healing magic would help. But some injuries need time to heal. I know my body better than anyone.” She said pausing for a moment. “I could use the rest to get back to full strength. But I want to get back to the monastery. I don’t know...I just feel like there’s something foul in the air. If one of you can take me back to the monastery, the other can bring in the bounty”. As she finished her suggestion, Morgaine gave Iona a wink. Though she didn’t know if Magz caught the look.

Just as they were finished up, Maia returned with a few bowls of soup and stale bread. Following behind her was Axel. “This is a whorehouse Maia not a restaurant, There better be a good reason you” he stopped the moment he saw Magz and Iona. “oh. OH! Pardon my rudeness. Take as much time as you need to rest”

Sasha

Despite being pinned, Sasha can see the figure of the head paladin Emma enter the cavern. The goblin shaman’s endurance seemed unending as he continued to plow Sasha. He withdraw for a moment, only to reposition himself. Holding Sasha’s arms behind her, he stood the paladin trainee up to give her a better view of Emma. Then he continued to plow into her sopping cunt.

Seeing this, Emma let out a powerful shout and prepared for battle. Almost all the goblins and hobgoblins flinched at the Head Paladin’s mere presence. But the lure of more fuck meat was to alluring and the goblins dove into battle. It was evident from the start that Emma could not overcome the sheer numbers they possessed. But that didn’t keep her from fighting.

In a single swing, Emma managed to take down almost the smaller goblins. But in the moments after her attack, she was grabbed by one of the Hobgoblins. His tight grip squeezing the life out of her. The other two wasted no time in going after their true prize, Emma’s body. As she was held, the two hobgoblins moved in and began to fondle Emma’s legs. They moving up to her crotch where they rubbed against her covered pussy. Emma let out a small moan as they forced their fingers into her quivering cunt.

But before they could go any further, Emma summoned all her strength and escaped their grasp. Fixing her armor, Emma looked to her student and stood up. “I WON’T LET YOU HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME OR MY PUPILS!” Emma shouted as her body was engulfed by a white flame. Despite her injuries, Emma pushed forth. The goblins and hobgoblins continued to attack, but Emma just brushed off their advances as if possessed by a higher power. But the new found vigor didn’t last. Once the flame faded, she looked even more worn out than before. Lifting her sword once more to do battle Emma found herself sandwiched between the hobgoblin’s two clubs. With a final gasp, Emma fell to the ground in defeat.

Pleased with the results, the goblin shaman thrust his cock deep into Sasha’s pussy and let forth a torrent of cum.

Addiction Check
Goblin Shaman: 5 + 1 = 6
Sasha: 4 + 6 = 10

Sasha could feel the fluids swirl inside her womb. What was more worrying was that the tattoo that the shaman had etched into her body went from hollowed to completely filled out. Before she could even think about the implications, the goblin shaman tossed her to the ground like used garbage. After shouting a few commands at the lesser monsters, a plan seemed to have been formed. Though Sasha didn’t go unharrassed for long. As the last goblin and one of the remaining hobgoblins descended on her body. The small goblin grabbed on Sasha’s breasts and began to hump her cleavage furiously. The hobgoblin on the other hand lifted Sasha’s legs into the air to shove his cock into her cum-filled pussy. Even in this position, she could still see the large bulk of the room.

The goblin shaman had gone to grab his needle and strange medicine. While the other hobgoblin removed the last of Emma’s armor and clothing. Completely exposed, Emma coiled up into a ball trying to scurry away from her captors. The goblin shaman merely laughed as he approached to mark the Head Paladin. What he didn’t notice was her reaching for a nearby rock to use as a weapon. But the hobgoblin saw, and brought his club crashing down twice. Once on to Emma’s sword hand, the second against the upper arm. Both hits produced a sickening crack the filled the room. Recoiling back Emma tried her best not to scream. Her hand had been mangled while her arm was clearly broken. In that condition, retaliation would be impossible.

Even as she struggles, the hobgoblin grabs her in a choke hold and keeps the head paladin in place as the Goblin Shaman goes to work. Once the mark is placed, the monster gives Emma’s thigh a firm smack before returning to his work. But the minute he turns his back, Emma lets out a loud yell as the hobgoblin pushes his erect cock into her exposed vagina.

Harper

Harper and Lianna rush to the infirmary to find it as chaotic as they left it. The color had returned to Heidi’s face as she drank a cup of herbal tea. Lei on the other hand had taken a turn for the worst. Her skin was deathly pale as the priestesses tried their best to cool her body.

Heidi saw Lianna and Harper enter and ushered them to her bed. “Did you get the ingredients I asked you?” Heidi asked of her two students. Lianna nodded and showed her the vials of devil snake venom and sanctified water. Heidi looked positively ecstatic as she took the two liquids. “Alright, let's get to work.” She said practically jumping out of the bed.

You both follow the head scholar to her private room. Books littered the floor on a variety of subjects. But most seemed concerned with the topic of alchemy. There was even a laboratory with various pieces of glassware. Without saying a word, Heidi began to work on the anti-venom. Heidi’s interest in Alchemy was well known, but Harper rarely got there chance to see her work. It was like artistry as she brewed the life saving potion. “This will take some time. Even using sorcery to hasten the development, crafting anti-venom is a delicate procedure.” Heidi said as she took out what looked like a jar of blood and mixed it with the venom.

(Harper has unlocked the Alchemist class)

Meredith

Father Donavin nods, acknowledging her request. “Once things have died down, I’ll let you know what I find. Now go, be safe and my the White Flame guide you.” He says before you leave the chapel. Sister Bianca leads you through a back road into the forest. Once there, Sister Bianca stops. "This is as far as I'll take you. I'm sorry but I have to return to check on Father Donavin." She said clasping your hands in prayer. "Thank you for helping us. Please stay safe."

The trip back the monastery is as quiet as the trip to Tan Village. Angelica just soldiered along slowly , staring at the ground in a daze. Halfway their, Angelica stopped and looked to Meredith. "Why? Why did things turn out like this? I mean we solved the the mystery of the possessions. But why did Evaline have to..." Angelica had to pause as tears ran down her face.

Just as you both stopped, you each heard a rustling from the brush. Wiping the tears from her face, Angelica stood in front of Meredith and draw her sword. What came out of the bushes was ... a man. He was heavily wounded as a pool of blood formed under him. His armor was rather beat up but you could clearly make out the crest of the Crystalcairn Royal Knights. Lifting his hand weakly, he called out to you . "P-please help" He said before fainting.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:32 am

"May the White Flame guide you as well, Father Donavin." She said her goodbyes just before they left. Afterwards, Meredith would fall mostly silent throughout the trip through the woods, only speaking up just as Sister Bianca was leaving. "Of course, Sister Bianca. I wish you and Father Donavin well." A small smile accompanied her words. With Bianca leaving to head back, that left them to continue the journey on foot. Meredith knew the rest of the way.

And again, the silence returns. The priestess was content to remain silent just as Angelica had, mostly just going through the motions to finish the mission off. If anything, with their guide gone and with them being left to journey on their own, Meredith was now urging the small party of two even quicker. She had to report. Then, the White Flame could immediately begin to mobilize their forces to find and get back Evaline. It was the plan she decided on, and the only logical next step after losing such a cherished comrade. Were it a no one like her or her old team, she wouldn't doubt that the Church would wish to expend their limited energy (especially in these hard times), but Evaline was a very important figure. They would have to act.

Meredith stopped hearing the footsteps of her comrade, and turned to look back at Angelica with a questioning gaze. She definitely wasn't expecting the sudden emotion from the young paladin, and had paused for a moment just out of surprise. "... Angelica," Meredith took a step forward while speaking with a soft tone, but just before she could attempt to console the paladin, she had jumped to action as a heavily wounded knight appeared from the bushes. Her veteran eyes looked over him for a moment as she initially regarded him as an enemy, but once she noticed the crest of Crystalcairn's Royal Knights, Meredith was quick to move over to him.

She quickly checked over his beaten form for wounds, then looked around. "Sister Angelica, please keep an eye out for a moment. I need to administer immediate aid." Meredith placed down the book and her staff, then placed her hands over the man's armor. She muttered a prayer underneath her breath and attempted to cast Heal. If he remains unconscious after a few moments, she'd ask for Angelica's help in dragging him off road to someplace more comfortable.
mrblah

Postby Blue56 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 am

Priscilla trudged slowly out of the cave, the book Emma had entrusted to her clutched tightly to her breasts. Every few moments, she glanced back in hopes of seeing the commander approaching, victorious and helping Sasha along. After about a dozen or so time doing this, Priscilla's heart sank and she began to fear the worst. How could Emma possibly have lost? It didn't matter now, she refused to leave the two of them behind. Breaking out into a run, Priscilla pushed the limits of her exhausted body until the gates of Basinburgh were in sight.

Seeing the town in ruins after the previous nights raid gives her a twinge of guilt. If she had only been stronger, all of this could have been prevented, is a thought that she can't stop from running through her head. As she approaches, the thought of marching naked through the town sends shivers through her body as the concoction she had been forcibly given still has her feeling strange. Thankfully, she hears a familiar voice call out to her before anyone else can see her. She graciously accepts the blanket from Mortimer and covers herself immediately, grateful for at least some modesty and the chance to rest for the first time since her ill fated patrol the night before. "I'm glad to see that the two of you survived the night as well. And to you especially, good sir, I owe my gratitude for coming to my aid." She tells the two with a weak smile and a nod of thanks to the spearman.

That smile quickly fades as they inquire about Emma's whereabouts. "I... I found an opportunity to escape while our captors were... distracted with Sasha." Priscilla begins to explain, hanging her head in shame and pulling the blanket tighter around her body, feeling even more like a coward now that she was saying out loud. "I ran into the commander then who cleared the way and sent me on ahead. I don't believe that she would lose to those beasts and yet..." She trails off, her faith in her mentor's abilities clearly shaken by this turn of events.

Rather than mope about it however, telling the pair of guards this reminds her that she come back to Basinburgh for a reason. "I don't intend to leave anyone behind. Any able body or equipment you could spare to assist me in rescuing my fellow paladins and exterminating those monsters once and for all would be appreciated. This town won't be safe while they still live in that cave." She says, rising slowly to her feet and shifting her gaze from the guards to the horse by the inn. It was plain to see that the guards of Basinburgh were ill equipped to fend off the goblins on their own. Even if they emerged victorious, there would likely be many casualties. Gustuv was a man who's strength she had felt firsthand and though she had a great deal of respect for him, he was still a mercenary after all and Priscilla lacked even the clothes on her back to pay him with. Still, the attempt had to be made. Emma was a pillar of the church and there was no price Priscilla wouldn't pay to get her back. "I'll see about securing us some help in the meantime." She tells the two before heading to the inn to speak to Gustuv and his men.
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:23 am

Iona has to resist from sucking in a gasp and ruining Morgaine's subterfuge. She's... she's giving her a chance to leave? Willingly? As in she's trying to set up a situation where she can go without worry? She halfway wonders if this is a trap, but the chance the it isn't... it's almost too much to bear! She almost volunteers to bring in the bounty, but holds her tongue. She knows Magz distrusts her right now. If she made that suggestion, then Magz would almost certainly object since, to the paladin, there would be no one watching her to keep her from being a threat to the people. If she goes with Morgaine, however... well, Magz seems to think the Adventurer would keep her until control. So she wouldn't have the money from the bounty to start a new life with, but she also wouldn't have to dodge a paranoid Paladin. Then again, Magz might be concerned for Morgaine's safety if Iona was left alone with her. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Still, she can't know unless she tries.

"I'd feel better if I knew you reached the Monastery safely. You're still recovering. Unless we spent the night here so you can regain your strength, a stiff breeze might push you over. I don't think it'd be a good idea to leave Magz alone either. Maybe you should take Ruby with you?" Before she gets an answer, it seems Maia and her pimp make it back to the room. She plasters a smile on her face. "No harm done. Oh! Also, you might wanna get some boys together and check on Charlotte. She was trying to leave town with a rough character and well, she objected when we came to stop her man. She had weird music magic though so be careful. Who knows what else she has up her sleeve." She still thinks it's better whatever punishment this man deals out than leaving her to die in the wilderness. That, and the idea of potentially owning the bitch, are the only reasons she speaks up.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:54 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Iona has to resist from sucking in a gasp and ruining Morgaine's subterfuge. She's... she's giving her a chance to leave? Willingly? As in she's trying to set up a situation where she can go without worry? She halfway wonders if this is a trap, but the chance the it isn't... it's almost too much to bear! She almost volunteers to bring in the bounty, but holds her tongue. She knows Magz distrusts her right now. If she made that suggestion, then Magz would almost certainly object since, to the paladin, there would be no one watching her to keep her from being a threat to the people. If she goes with Morgaine, however... well, Magz seems to think the Adventurer would keep her until control. So she wouldn't have the money from the bounty to start a new life with, but she also wouldn't have to dodge a paranoid Paladin. Then again, Magz might be concerned for Morgaine's safety if Iona was left alone with her. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Still, she can't know unless she tries.

"I'd feel better if I knew you reached the Monastery safely. You're still recovering. Unless we spent the night here so you can regain your strength, a stiff breeze might push you over. I don't think it'd be a good idea to leave Magz alone either. Maybe you should take Ruby with you?" Before she gets an answer, it seems Maia and her pimp make it back to the room. She plasters a smile on her face. "No harm done. Oh! Also, you might wanna get some boys together and check on Charlotte. She was trying to leave town with a rough character and well, she objected when we came to stop her man. She had weird music magic though so be careful. Who knows what else she has up her sleeve." She still thinks it's better whatever punishment this man deals out than leaving her to die in the wilderness. That, and the idea of potentially owning the bitch, are the only reasons she speaks up.

Magz doesn't feel any better, despite Morgain's reassurance. It doesn't matter, and will never matter if she had gone down instead of any other person, she'd have served her purpose. Whether she died there or not would only determine whether she had fulfilled the Goddess' will for her sooner rather than later. She stopped herself from sharing these thoughts, though.

A scowl barely formed on her face before she got it back under control, when Morgaine suggested splitting up. In this condition, she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on Iona full-time on their way back, OR nobody would be able keep their eyes on her while she turns in the bounty. This plan was absolutely horrid, therefor Morgaine must not be thinking clearly. If they absolutely had to split up, the only other choice would be to allow Morgaine to return by herself, and that wasn't a great choice either. At absolute best, Magz would be forced to trust Iona's fondness for Morgaine to get them back safely, however Iona is about as trustworthy as a fox in a hen house.

Magz quickly objected "I suggest not splitting up, we should let you rest up, then take in the bounty together, followed by returning to the monastery together. Splitting up at all only invites unnecessary risk, for example, imagine if we weren't all present to battle Alex." she said, stone-faced.

When the Pimp and the woman return to the room with soup, she only stares at both, and gives the pimp a casual wave "Thank you for sharing your food and room with us." she says, deciding not to remind him to behave, lest the next visit from the Justice Train be not-so-friendly, as he seems to recall the previous lesson.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:28 am

Time: Night Phase 2

Meredith

Meredith uses Heal: Soldier recovers 9 HP

The warm light envelops the knight as the bleeding from his armor soon stops. He remains conscious but it still seems like a difficult task for him to move, let alone stand. With Angelica’s help, you manage to move the man off the main road into a small clearing with little bush. Laying the knight against a tree, Meredith can hear his breathing return to normal as his wound are healed.

Kneeling to his height, Angelica feels the man’s forehead as a worried look crossed her face. “Were you attacked by monsters?” Angelica asked as she continued to look around for any possible threats.

The man simply shook his head as he winched from the remaining soreness in his body. “N-No, Mercenaries.” He said as he tried to clear his throat. “I was to guide them to Foot Claymoor to help shore up the numbers there. But the King had other plans. He wanted to replace the general with someone loyal to the new state religion. I had intended to leave them behind and warn the acting general, but I was caught and beaten half to death. I managed to escaped and have been fighting just to survive. If I hadn’t run into you, I would have breathed my last.” He said giving you both a bow in gratitude. "I don't think I got your names"

Priscilla

Mortimer nodded as he listened to Priscilla described her escape, and her plans for a rescue. "Alright then, I'll talk to the Head of the guard and see how Fredric is doing. Hopefully we can spare a few men without leaving the town defenseless. It's the least we can do after all three of you came here to protect us." He said as the two of them left for the barracks

When you reach the inn you see Gustuv casually chatting with the clerk. Just as the clerk leaves, Gustuv notices your arrival. "Well, it looks like you've had a rough go of it Priscilla. Where's your little friend?"

"T-to say the least of it, yes. Last night did not go well for anyone I believe." Priscilla replies, Gustuv's comment on her appearance causing her face to flush slightly and she pulled the blanket tighter around her body. She forced herself to look him in the eye however, despite how humiliating this whole situation was for her. "As for Sasha... Well, that matter is why I've sought you out actually. We were taken to the goblin's lair. Emma, our commander, came to rescue us and sent me on ahead. Neither of them have returned however, leaving me to fear the worst has happened. I cannot leave them behind, yet the town guards have proven inadequate at combating these creatures, at least not without significant casualties. And so I have come to negotiate for you and your men to assist me in rescuing my companions and eliminating the threat to Basinburgh once and for all." She explained, bowing her head to the mercenary leader.

Gustuv leaned against the wall as he listened to Priscilla's story. "Well my men are already well ahead of me on their way to Fort Claymoor. But I should be enough to deal with a few goblins." Gustuv said with the utmost confidence. Even as he spoke, you could feel the mercenary ogling Priscilla's barely covered form. "Though I'm surprised Emma got taken out. Her prowess in combat is well known even among us sellswords. We even worked together during the Third Suppression Campaign. I'd be willing to save her just to see the look on her face. But I am a mercenary and I don't work for free. So tell me little paladin, what do you have to offer?"

Priscilla nodded in agreement with Gustuv's confidence that he could handle the goblins, though she still intended to come with and bring along any guards the town could spare, just to be on the safe side. "I can scarcely believe it myself..." She mutters as Gustuv also expresses surprise at Emma's defeat. Priscilla still fervently hoped that she would return to the cave and find that Emma had simply taken a long time to finish the fight, but she knew now that such naivety was misplaced.

It was somewhat disappointing, but expected, that Gustuv wouldn't assist her for the sake of Emma or even the town. Still, Priscilla had thought on what she could pay the mercenaries with and found only one true answer. "Myself." She replies simply. She had no coin or anything to trade save the blanket she wore and the book she had been entrusted with. There was nothing she could offer other than her body. "If you assist me here, I shall do the same for you until I have worked equivalent to a value you deem acceptable."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Gustuv said with a predatory grin. "I'll make sure you work off your debt." He said pausing for a moment. "Though if something were to happen to you during this little rescue mission. I wouldn't be able to collect my reward. How about you give me a little taste now, then I'll take the rest of my prize after the job is done." When he finished he began to move to the stairs. "Come on, my room should still be available" beckoning you to follow.

Priscilla blinks in surprise at how readily her offer is accepted. Gustuv had offered to hire her as one of his mercenaries before, but the grin he wore now told her that he had taken her words to have a different meaning. "Y-your room?" She stutters, realization slowly dawning on her. "I-is this really the time for this? Sasha and the Head Paladin are in danger, there's no time to waste!" Despite her protests, Priscilla still follows him up the stairs. What choice did she have at this point? "I... I had imagined offering my skills with a blade not... Not whatever this is about."

Gustuv opens the door to his room and ushers Priscilla in. "No need to rush, that's probably how Emma ended up in her own predicament. I just want to see what I'm working with. If you're one of the Inquisitor's students, then I'll trust you have some skill with the blade. But If you don't, you'll have to pay me somehow. Plus you did offer yourself as payment. Now remove that cloth and let me take a look at you."

Priscilla's jaw clenches involuntarily in anger at Gustuv's comment about her mentor. While in hindsight, yes the commander should have waited for back up, her noble desire to save her students was not something to be criticized! Still, he was right that she had offered herself. Even though this was not what Priscilla had in mind, if this was what it took to get Emma and Sasha back, then she would do so without hesitation. "Very well then, our agreement is that I am yours to do with as you wish. I only ask that you do whatever you intend to do here quickly so that we may complete your end of the deal." She says, pausing a moment for confirmation before letting the blanket fall from her shoulders. Priscilla's body was fit and toned from the grueling training Emma put her through, but she still had a full figure that gave her confidence as a woman. Though she had marched through the town gates nude, she still couldn't stop a furious blush from spreading across her face from intentionally disrobing before a man. Though her first instinct was to cover her large breasts or her pussy, still wet from the drug she had been given, she instead clasped her hands in front of the tattoo the goblin had inscribed above her crotch in hopes of hiding it. Priscilla could feel her heart pounding as Gustuv took in her form and she awaited his next move.

Gustuv clapped as Priscilla let the blanket fall to the floor. "Agreed. Don't worry, I won't keep you too long here. Then I'll have you help me with a single job and send you back on your way to join the rest of your sisters."

Once Priscilla was fully exposed, Gustuv took his time encircling the young paladin. Every now and then she could feel him squeeze her muscles, even her buttocks. But he paused once he was in front of her. "Well it sure looks like you can handle yourself in a fight. Did you use that Night Petal Essence I gave you?" He asked as his eyes drifted to Priscilla hands and what they were hiding. With a suroprising quickness, he pulled away Priscilla's hands and saw the tattoo that the goblin shaman had left. Immediately a serious look crossed his face. "Who gave you that tattoo?" Gustuv asked with a serious look.

Despite the situation, Priscilla can't help but feel relieved as Gustuv explains his intentions. She still shifts uncomfortably as he circles around her, letting out a gasp and jumping slightly the first time she feels his hand against her body. She's prepared for it after that but it still sends shivers through her each time he does it. "I.. I already know I can handle myself." Priscilla says, allowing herself to be pleased by his comment for only a brief moment. "And I didn't. You never told me what it wa- Ah!" She starts to reply before shouting in surprise as her hands are pulled away and that shameful marking is revealed. As soon as she's able, she rips her hands out of Gustuv's grip and places them firmly back over the tattoo. She casts her gaze downwards and doesn't answer right away when asked about it. "One of the goblins did it. They put one on Sasha as well..." She eventually replies, leaving her fears that Emma is going through the same experience this very moment unvoiced.

Letting go of Priscilla's hand, Gustuv stepped back. "A mate once told me about those tattoos. They're called Lust Brands. Monsters use them to mark their bounty and keep other clans from taking them. But they serve another purpose. Using these marks, monsters can speed up pregnancy. With a few marked woman, a small contingent monsters could create a sizable battalion. That would explain the size of the raid." Despite the serious tone the conversation had taken, Priscilla could see the mercenary free his large cock from his trousers. " But there'll be time to worry about that later. We gotta deal with the first part of my payment. Lets see you work your mouth to get me off."

Priscilla listens with horror a look of horror on her face as Gustuv explains what the tattoo really is for. Her mind flashes back to those girls she had left behind, swollen with child. Perhaps they hadn't been there as long as she had thought. "But... If that's true then we must hurry before.....!" If Sasha and Emma were left there too long, then they too would be forced to birth goblin spawn! But Priscilla's urgency is stopped short as Gustuv abruptly reveals his cock to her and gives her her first order. Her first thought is to protest but she doubts she would be able to sway him and they were pressed for time now. This was the deal she had made, like it or not. "Very well... But know that I have not done such a thing before." She warns before kneeling before him and beginning to work.

She hadn't been entirely truthful as she recalls her experience the night before, but doing it of her own volition is another matter all together. It also doesn't help that Gustuv is significantly larger than the goblin that had claimed her mouth. Still, in theory it was enough for her to get the gist of how it should be done. Priscilla takes hold of his thick shaft with one hand and moves to take the head of his cock into her mouth. She moves slowly at first, but gains a sort of confidence as she goes, bobbing her head and taking Gustuv's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth each time she does. All the while, she gazes up at the mercenary, studying his reaction to see how she was doing. She wanted to 'get him off' as fast as possible. Emma and Sasha's fates were depending on it.

Gustuv lets out a deep moan as Priscilla sucks off the mercenary. His cock seems to grow even harder in her mouth as the taste of pre-cum lingers on her tongue. "Damn for a beginner you're not bad Priscilla" Gustuv said as he ran his hands through your hair. His hips swayed back and forth as he got into the rhythm. But Priscilla could feel the grip on her head tighten. "But you did say we were in a hurry. So lets pick up the pace!" As he said this, Gustuv forced his now fully erect cock down Priscilla's throat until her lips reached the base of his cock.

Priscilla hadn't thought it possible for Gustuv's already sizable cock to grow even larger, but takes it in stride all the same. The salty taste of pre cum and his moans make his enjoyment of her work obvious and she can't help but feel proud of that despite herself. She blamed the shaman's potion for that, as all the strange feelings she'd been having since. As Gustuv settled into a rhythm, Priscilla adjusted her own to match until she felt his grip tighten, her eyes widening in shock as she's suddenly forced to take his cock to the base. She can't help but start to choke and moan around the thick cock in her throat, but since he had decided to set the pace now, she allowed him to do as he pleased and fuck her throat to his hearts content.

Once Gustuv had most of his cock down Priscilla's throat, he swayed his hips a bit and took a deep breath. "Damn it's been a while. Nice to have something warm around my cock" He says with a relieved tone. With a firm grip on Priscilla's skull, he pulled his hips back slowly as if to let the paladin get use to the size. But once half his cock has been withdrawn, he slams his member back down her throat. He does this again and again, slamming his hard meat through Priscilla's lips. With every thrust, his heavy balls slammed against her chin. The thrusts only became faster as time pasts until the burly mercenary was practically raping her throat, barely giving her time to breath.

Even if Priscilla wanted to respond to Gustuv's comment, she could barely breath, let alone talk. Best to let him enjoy this anyway. Not that she has much choice as his strong hands hold her head in place while he fervently uses her mouth for his pleasure. At first Priscilla felt like she might pass out from a lack of oxygen but she soon learned to take meaningful breaths when she could and stayed conscious. The room began to fill with the wet slapping of his cock thrusting in and out of her throat as she drooled helplessly all over Gustuv's thick shaft and his balls hit her chin with each thrust. Priscilla's arms hung limply at her sides, swaying with each thrust as the mercenary brutally face fucked her.

It didn't take long for Gustuv to reach his limit. Just as it looked like Gustuv would face fuck her forever, he thrust forward one more time. and suddenly stopped. With his balls resting on her chin, Gustuv let out one last moan as he sent a torrent of cum down her throat. The salty taste filled her mouth as he held Priscilla in place. With each sway of his hips, he filled Priscilla's mouth with his cum. The two of you stay in this position for almost five minutes until his cock softens and the burly mercenary pulls out his cock.

"AH that was good. Can't go into battle in blue balls" He says cleaning off his cock and tucking it back in his pants. "Even if things go tits up. At least I got something out of it. Now clean yourself up we're gonna get you some armor and a weapon. Then we'll head to the goblin lair."

There was a certain sense of relief Priscilla felt as she felt Gustuv fill her throat one last time and begin to unleash his cum. She's reminded of the night before where the goblin remained in her mouth even as it came, just like then she was forced to swallow Gustuv's load. Unlike the goblin however, the torrent of cum Gustuv pours down her throat feels unending. Each time he pulls out and she thinks he's finished, he slams his cock into her mouth again and cums some more. At long last, he pulls out of her mouth for real and Priscilla collapses to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. To her credit, she had somehow managed to swallow all of Gustuv's cum, leaving a warm feeling in her belly, and so there wasn't much to clean up save her own saliva she had to wipe from her mouth and breasts. Priscilla shakily rose to her feet and gathered up the blanket to wrap around her nude form once more. "I... I had asked the guard to... Lend me what equipment they could... But if you have a better option, I'll gladly take it..." She says at last, still breathing heavily and determined not to acknowledge what she had just done.

"No the guards are probably the best option" Gustuv said as he helps the paladin to her feet. It was uncharacteristically chivalrous of the mercenary as he let Pricsilla lean on him as they descended. Once the two of you were in the town square, they were greeted by an old man flanked by Mortimer and the Spearman. He had a grizzled, tired look to him but the scars that adorn his body were a testament to his experience.

“I am the head of the guards here in Basinburgh, Elmer. Emma told me much about you.” Elmer said as he cast his gaze to Gustuv. “And what’s dragged your sorry ass back to my city.” Elmer practically spat. Gustuv merely gave the old man a grin. “Hey hey now, this little lady has asked for my help. She’s even covering the cost.” He said putting his callous fingers on her shoulder.
Still looking unpleased, Elmer summoned one of the townguard forward with a full set of armor and a Broadsword. “You’re gonna need these if you’re going to fight. We need you to lead us to the goblin’s den” Behind him along with Mortimer and the Spearman who helped you, Elmer had gathered another 3 guards, two swordsmen and an archer.

Iona & Magz

Charisma Check
Morgaine: 2 + 1 = 3
Iona: 3 + 15 = 18
Magz: 4 + 6 = 10

Despite her weakened state, Morgaine stays fast to her decision. “I get your concerns Magz, but I’d rest a lot better if I was back in my own bed. No offence.” She said turning to Maia and Axel. Though neither of them seems bothered by the comment. The pimp does perk up at the mention of Charlotte and he attempts to run away.

“That whore still owes me a sack of coins. I was having her work it off here in the brothel. Looks like I’m gonna have to have her pay it off another way” he said with a devious smirk before leaving the room. Once he’s gone, Morgaine pulls on her sheets as her eyes flutter.

“You two were right about one thing, I can’t do anything right now. We’ll rest for the night and split tomorrow. Magz, myself and Ruby will return to the monastery while Iona will take in the bounty. Unless you wanna take the bounty in Magz?” Morgaine asked, keeping her eyes open just long enough to hear an answer.

-------------Rest Break ------------------------------

In the middle of the night, you all can still hear the sounds of prostitutes working their trade. But mixed in with the moans and sounds of slapping flesh is a familiar voice. “Let go of me! I wasn’t going anywhere, I swear!” It called out as it was dragged down the hallway towards Axel’s office. It was without a doubt Charlotte’s voice. What the pimp had planned for the runaway prostitute was anyone’s guess, but it wouldn’t be hard to find out.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Priscilla feels uneasy, both about Gustav's sudden gentleman like behavior as he helps her to her feet and about heading back outside with only a blanket to cover her. Standing before the grizzled head guard doesn't make her feel any better, especially in light of what she had just done, but Priscilla still meets his gaze and bows her head slightly as he introduces himself. "My name is Priscilla, and the Head Paladin has told me that you are a man of unparalleled devotion. I wish we could have met under better circumstances, Elmer." She tells him, mustering the most polite smile she can manage. The animosity between Elmer and Gustuv is plain even if Priscilla doesn't understand the cause of it. "Gustuv is correct. I mean you and your guards no disrespect, but Basinburgh has suffered enough losses this day and I could take no chances in securing the safety of my fellow paladins." She explains, hoping to defuse the situation somewhat.

Once presented with a new set of armor, Priscilla wastes no time in finding a private place to change. She had never thought it would feel so good to be wearing armor again, not just because she had gone naked for so long but because now she had the means to fight. Her failures in guard duty had come at too high a cost, and now it was time for her to make up for that. After moving around and taking a few swings of the broadsword to get a feel for her new equipment, she returns to Gustuv and the guards. "I thank you for lending me this equipment. If everyone is ready, I shall lead you to the goblin's lair now." Priscilla says, expressing her gratitude to Elmer as well as her eagerness to get moving. She had wasted enough time as it was and could only hope that Emma and Sasha hadn't suffered for it.
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:38 am

Well, the proposed split is much different than she herself suggested, but it's the one she really wanted for herself. That way she can make a little money for her new life. It's much better than relying on the goodwill of others or selling her body to make ends meet. Well she might do the latter anyway, but she'd rather it be a choice rather than a necessity. But she really shouldn't get ahead of herself, given the fuss Magz has been rising to keep her in the Paladin's line of sight. She might decide to bring up the dirty laundry as a method of keeping Iona with the group. Magz doesn't have proof, but just the idea of that happening might sour Morgaine's opinion on her if she believes the Paladin. Still, Morgaine seems just tired enough that the argument can at least be postponed until the morning. Provided nothing happens, Iona decides to leave Morgaine to her rest and go to sleep. With Morgaine up and conscious, Magz doesn't seem like she's going to insist on the handcuffs, but if she does then Iona will only connect them loosely. She has no intention of trapping herself if she doesn't have to.

She's not sure what causes her to wake up, maybe it's a particularly loud clap of flesh or a very exaggerated moan, but she comes to just in time to hear the pimp drag Charlotte back into the brothel. Well, it's nice to know the woman is still alive and that no one suffered in bringing her back. Still, she's apparently still very much trying to save her own skin or lie her way out of a situation. Which really isn't a surprise given how they met, but she would have thought the prostitute getting her ass beat and her boyfriend killed would have instilled some humility into the woman. Alas. She finds herself curious about the fate Charlotte has brought down on herself for her actions, so she creeps down to the office to see if she can hear what's going on. At the very least, if she decides she wants to purchase Charlotte later, she'll have insider information.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby mrblah » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:53 am

"..." This was troublesome. They'd just been making their way back to the monastery to report in, and now it seems like they're being saddled with a particularly problematic issue. Meredith didn't reply to the man's silent ask as she pondered his words for a moment, her eyes closed in thought. "If you were just escaping from a fight with them, that means they're still nearby and quite possibly pursuing you." Which, again, meant more trouble coming their way. Meredith sighed. It might have been cruel, but she didn't wish to deal with this. Her only concerns at the moment were getting Angelica to safety and reporting the news about Evaline. Every moment spent away from the monastery is a moment they could've used to find her, and a moment longer she'd have to suffer at the hands of... that witch.

But in her heart, Meredith knew she couldn't just leave the man to his fate. Even if she had it in her to be so heartless, what would Evaline think? What would her mother think? Such selfishness went against everything she's ever been taught. No, she had to help him now. "My name is Meredith, and this is Angelica. We're members of the White Flame." She resumed healing the injured knight, hoping to get him back to fighting ability. It would be nice to have him up for the likely battle in their future. "Is Fort Claymoor far from here?"
mrblah

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 am

Beneath her neutral face, Magz is enraged by Morgaine's response. She concludes that she's not actually just trying to get back to her bed, that reasoning is weak, she has concluded that Magz is a burden due to her failure to keep her comrades healed and protected. The stress of having to keep her expression neutral causes her to clench her fists, drawing blood from her palms. Morgaine never valued her, she always viewed her as worthless, just as she views herself. She's just like everyone else, all these people, everyone who saw her as she truly as, a worthless screw-up, Morgaine is just like them, and she doesn't care about Magz at all, she never did. Instead of giving Morgaine an answer, Magz slams her empty bowl against the nearby wall and lets it fall to the floor. She doesn't speak to the rest of the group for the rest of the night.

When Magz is awakened by the whore being brought back in, she decides this is enough sleep, and wordlessly proceeds to grab the disembodied head, put her equipment back on, and walk out of the room. If Morgaine trusts her so little, if she's such a worthless screw-up, she'll ensure she doesn't drag them down anymore. Hell, she doesn't need them either, she doesn't need anybody. She'll take this damn bounty by herself, the others can get mugged for all she cares, sure she'll kill all of the muggers if that happens, but that's solely on the basis of dispensing justice, not out of personal care.

With that, Magz leaves the Brothel to take the disembodied head to the proper location to turn in the bounty by herself.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:21 am

Time: Night Phase 3

Priscilla

Priscilla and her group began their march towards the goblin den. As you lead the way, Gustuv marched up towards you and pulled out another vial of Night Petal Essence. “You’re gonna need this if you’re gonna fight. If you do well, I might give you some this stronger” He said as he marched ahead to scout out the surrounding area.

Once the mercenary was out of sight, Elmer approached the young paladin and tapped her on the shoulder. “I don’t know how you secured his help, but you should be wary of this man. He lured many of my best men away with tales of adventure and woman. They left to join his company, but when they returned they were no longer the men I once knew.” He said with a sadden look. “Just be wary”

It didn’t take long for Priscilla and her company to reach the cavern that the goblins called home. As your forces hide, You all see two goblins posted outside as lookout. If given the chance the two would run inside and warn the others goblins inside.

Iona

Quietly, Iona sneaks into Axel’s office. Once inside, she finds a small passage hidden by a fake wall. Still half open, Iona is able to look inside to see what’s happening.

In the centre of the room lay Charlotte, naked with her arms locked in a stockade. It wasn’t just Axel and his bodyguard in the room, but half a dozen other vagrant from this rundown shanty-town. Most of them had their cocks waiting to jump the bound prostitute.

“Axel please! This is all a misunderstanding. I was … kidnapped! Alex took me against my will. I swear I’ll pay you ba-ACK!” Charlotte cried as she felt the end of a whip connect with her soft back. The small crowd gathered in the room chuckled at the girls misfortune. Taking a moment to examine the room, Iona could see a small variety of torture devices littered throughout. Not all of them were for sexplay, but for the intent to harm.

From a pot of coals, Axel withdrew a branding iron and approached Charlotte. She squirms away from the searing metal but she doesn’t get far before two of the man hold her in place. Thrusting forward, Axel placed the back of Charlotte left shoulder. The moment the iron touches her skin, she lets out a howling scream. After a few seconds, he pulls the branding iron as it leaves a mark.

“That’s right, you’re gonna pay me back alright. But not here. Can’t risk you running away again. I have a few interested parties coming here looking for new product. But first I gotta deal with that willful spirit” Axel said. As he finishes, all the men descend upon Charlotte like a ravenous mob. Before she can even let out a sound, her mouth, pussy and ass are filled with cock. This seemed to go on for hours as the room of men abused Charlotte to their heart’s content. After a while the branded whore stopped responding and hung limp against her abuser’s body.

Magz

Morgaine is a little surprised by the paladin’s reaction. She had hoped to maintain the paladin’s sense of duty with the offer to escort her back to the monastery. But she must have insulted her sense of honor.

When night finally came, Magz found that Iona had already sneaked out. While Morgaine was out like a light. Determined, you exit west toward Fort Claymoor. Hopefully she would be able to hand in the bounty by dawn.

Carrying the severed head, Magz treks through the forest. It was still a ways to the fortress, especially traveling off the main road. While this helped her avoid the ire of bandits and other ruffians, it left her exposed to other threats

Stealth Check:
???: 5 + 6 = 11
Magz 2 + 1 = 3

For the moment, Magz’ trip to fort is as peaceful as a midsummer night stroll. It was almost too peaceful. In a moment of relative calm suddenly.

??? uses Sticky Web
Accuracy Roll: 12 + 5 - 3 = 14
Accuracy: 12, Hit
Magz is trapped in a Sticky Web (In Grapple State)

Out of the shadows of the forest, a sticky web came flying towards Magz. She was too slow to avoid it and was pinned to the ground. Unable to move Magz watches as a large black spider came crawling out of the trees. It was easily as big as Ruby with eight hairy legs and fangs dripping in venom. Having caught it’s prey, it began to descend and move towards the immobile paladin.

Meredith

Meredith uses Heal: Soldier recovers 9 HP

The soldier winched as Meredith continued to heal him. He stretched as he checked his armor and blade. “Amazing, healing magic is really something isn’t it.” He said as he pulled out a map. “The fort is west of here. I escaped a day or so ago so they’ll be at the fort soon” He said pointing to the fort. Looking at the map, Meredith realized that the monastery was on the way. “I go by Turner”

Sasha

The gang of goblins had finally given Sasha and Emma a much needed break. The two had been fucked relentlessly since their capture. Semen still covered much of Sasha’s body, while Emma was still bruised and beaten. Her sword arm was a complete mess as was her pussy having been completely violated. This was the first time Sasha had seen her mentor so … vulnerable.

Turning her attention away from Emma, Sasha saw the goblin shaman pour a strange red liquid in to bowls. Once he was finished, he handed them to Sasha and Emma. At first glance they appeared to be bowls of stew. But they were obviously drugged, but neither of the two paladins had eaten anything. Sasha was feeling particularly hunger as she rubbed her belly, and realized it had grown considerably.

Harper

Stealth Check
???: 5 + 12 = 17
Harper: 5 + 18= 23
Lianna: 6 + 17 =23

As Harper watches Heidi work on the Anti-Venom, Lianna nudges her shoulder. Motioning towards the door, Harper sees a strange man hiding just outside the door. His face was covered with a cloth mask and a bandanna, while his fists were covered in bandages. Neither him, Lianna or Harper make a move until Heidi lifts herself from the table. “It’s finished!” She shouts excitedly. As she does, the intruder makes his move and runs towards the head scholar. Just as he does, Lianna turns on a dime and shoots a ball of arcane energy at the strange man. He manages to dodge and turns back to the door and runs away. Without hesitation, Lianna gives chase while Heidi remains in the room confused at what happened.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:36 am

Priscilla remained vigilant as led her allies through the forest back to the goblin's cave, her eyes scanning the surrounding area for scouts. As she did, Gustuv approached and gave her another vial of the same substance he had given her before. "I see... I'll keep that in mind, thank you." She tells him simply, examining the vial carefully before pocketing it. He still hadn't told her what it was, and Priscilla had her suspicions about that that were reinforced by Elmer. The head guard's words of warning give a little more insight into why there was so much animosity towards the mercenary. Her face flushes slightly at the mention of how she had secured Gustuv's aid and she doesn't give an answer. "I will be cautious around him. I thank you for your concern, good sir." She eventually says before focusing on the task at hand.

Once they've reached the cave, Priscilla spots the guards at the entrance and quickly hides behind a nearby tree. Once everyone else is in place, she signals to Mortimer and the other archer, using hand gestures to silently indicate that they should each take a goblin. For them to take the guards out silently from a distance would be ideal, even if the goblins lived, it would hopefully catch them off guard long enough for the rest of the group to close the gap and finish the job before the alarm could be raised. She had no doubt that this force could handle the goblins regardless, but what Priscilla didn't know was whether the goblins were smart enough to hold Emma and Sasha hostage and she didn't intend to find out.
Blue56

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 am

"Fight":

Magz let out a startled squeak as she was struck by a giant glob of web. She started struggling immediately, however the web was too sticky, and very strong, preventing her from getting herself loose by the time the unseen assailant, a gigantic spider, crept out of the shadows, and immediately strikes her with one of its sharp pointed legs, ripping her clothes and skin, leaving a long gash across her shoulder.

The spider follows its strike up with a bite, its fangs penetrating the flesh of her neck, and injecting a searing hot venom into her body, causing her severe pain and causing her to cry out. The pain gives her the desperation to break out of her bindings, and she immediately swings her two-hander at the disgusting creature, however it's far more mobile than she had anticipated, leaping out of the way and leaving her with only air to strike at. While she was still stumbling from her swing, the spider, in mid air, fired a glob of acidic spit at her, causing her armor to bubble sizzle as the acid ate away at it. Magz coughed up some blood, no doubt from the toxin that the spider had injected into her, however, undeterred, Magz attempted to follow the Spider's flight path by dashing at it, sword in hand, and striking at it again. The spider, however, far more mobile than she, fired a length of web at a nearby tree and used it to change direction in mid air, swinging away to safety.

From its new vantage point, the spider once again leaps at Magz, landing behind her, and stabbing her through the back with one of its pointed legs, causing her to bleed profusely from her back. Magz immediately whirls around, swinging her blade in a horizontal strike at the spide,r however it had already moved, leaving her with, once again, only empty air. Before she can locate the Spider's new location, she was bludgeoned over the head by a heavy object, knocking her to her knees, as all she can see now are bright, twinkling stars.

Rape:

Bleeding and bruised, Magz falls to her knees before the formidable creature. During her training, Magz would often face wild beasts and small monsters around the Monastery. But then she would have the aid of Emma and the other trainees to help. Without them, she was brought lo by a single foe.

With it's victory in hand, the giant spider back shoting a string of webbing. It bound Magz's arms and legs to the ground, leaving her spread eagle.

Magz was surprised by the creature's inherent speed, she hadn't expected to be beaten so soon after leaving the building, but she supposed it was to be expected for someone as worthless as herself. Someone so worthless that he companions agreed she was useless, she couldn't even keep her companions healed, she can't even keep herself healed.

She dropped to her knees from the shot to her head, seeing stars for a moment. "Fine. At this point, the Goddess wouldn't need me, even as a meat shield. Forget everything." she said, right before being knocked over by the string of webbing. She went completely limp, not even bothering to struggle.

The Spider was ignorant to Magz inner turmoil. To it, a non-responsive target was the perfect kind. Crawling quickly towards it's bound target, giant spider looked down at it's prey with all eight of it's beady eyes. Acid dripped from the spider's maw as it ate away at Magz's clothing revealing her chest and crotch.

With a sharp hiss, it kneeled down and sank it's fangs into Magz's neck and pumped her with venom. Though this venom is different then the one it used in battle. The moment it was injected, Magz felt burn with a strange heat. Her face become red as her pussy begins to moisten.

Magz remained motionless as the spider dripped its acid on her crotch and chest, not even blushing as her skin beneath was exposed. For a moment, she considered headbutting it in the face while it was burning through her top, but decided against it. Everything at this point was utterly pointless.

When the spider bit down on her neck, she bit her lip until she drew blood, to stop herself from crying out in pain. She realized, however, that it didn't matter that she stifled her scream, as the effects of the venom was far worse, and far more embarrassing. She was forced to blush, and she felt her pussy moistening, however she still kept her face expressionless. She supposed that was pointless as well, a dead dog has no dignity to maintain in the first place.

Blessed by such cooperative prey, the Giant Spider positioned it's abdomen over Magz exposed lower lips. It swelled as it revealed it's ovipositor. While thin, it was long. Much longer then any member she had seen before. With no concept of comfort or foreplay, the creature drove the long organ into Magz' moist cunt. The sudden invasion only caused Magz' body to shake in unwanted pleasure.

Magz inwardly groaned as the creature prepared to ram its ovipositor into her, she should have figured that it wasn't just going to end her miserable and worthless existence, it would be doing her a favor if it just killed her, instead it's going to do exactly as she suspected Iona did. She supposed once it rammed into her, she would know for s-

Magz screamed as the Spider rammed its ovipositor into her pussy, not even getting a chance to try to stifle her scream, as she was completely unprepared for its sudden entrance. She also failed to stop a single tear from rolling down her cheek. Not only did this confirm that Iona did indeed rape her, but it also hurt to be raped again.

The Spider continued to thrust forward with mechanical precision. It's long ovipositor scrapping the inside of her vagina. While at first glance the appendage appeared smooth, it was actually covered in small barbs that scrapped against her flesh. It's tip pokes at the very entrance to her womb. Hissing as it procreates with the screaming paladin, it once again sinks into her shoulder. This time the venom causes her blood to burn the sensation ran through her body.

Magz tries to focus on the pain from the bite and repeated thrusting at the spider rapes her, trying to ignore the pleasure that the venom was apparently forcing her to feel, as her juices ran down the Spider's ovipositor. She also tried to stifle her screams by biting her already-bleeding lip, however her screams are only slightly muffled by this, and the biting also fails to stifle her panting and the quiet moaning forcing itself out of her throat between screams.

It's thrusts continue until finally, the spider's ovipositor pierces Magz' cervix and enters her most sacred area. The barbs hook into the surrounding flesh as blood begins to seep from her abused pussy. For almost a minute, the two of you stay like this. As she wait, the Spider's abdomen expands before Magz' eyes. Soon the creature's ovipositior expands as well. Before she can even struggle, the giant spider plants it's long , sharp feet into the paladins bound hands as if to brace itself. With a loud his, its long organ expands within Magz' pussy. The pressure stretches her worn hole as she feels something slip from the tip into her womb.

Magz screams again, unable to muffle it by biting her lip, and starts full-on crying as the spider's ovipositor expands, her crying only growing louder and harder as the spider dumps something into her womb and pierces her hands with its legs, she can only assume the object is one of its eggs. She can only whimper after its fully inside her, thinking to herself how much worse than simply being killed this is. Now she's not just a dead dog, but a dead dog with a spider egg in it.

Soon that egg is followed by another one. Then another, and another. The procession never seems to end. The barbs along the spider's long organ keep it in place while causing nothing but pain for it's host. Just as Magz feels full to the brim, the giant spider starts to move again. Its now enlarged ovipositor forcing her pussy and cervix wide as it deposited the last of it's egg. The creature screams so loud that one would think it had an orgasm.

Magz cries as more eggs are dumped into her by the spider, sobbing between screams from the pain as the spider scratches her with its barbs. Through the pain and tears, she looks at the spider with hatred. When the spider finally finishes, dumping its last egg into her, she only continues to glare at it, through her tears and sobbing. What a disgusting creature, she thinks to herself.

With it's task complete, the spider withdraws it's long organ from Magz bleeding cunt. Despite her searing contempt, another feeling overcomes her. Her pussy quivers as she feels the small eggs within her shift . Slowly, the eggs are pushed out of Magz womb on to the ground. These slime covered objects the size of large chicken eggs come out one at a time. Each rejected egg sends a shiver of pleasure through Magz's body that competes with the soreness of her pussy and the pain of the spider venom.

Magz watches with disgust as the eggs slip out of her, trying to resist the feeling of pleasure forced out of it by the venom, he only cries harder as the eggs slip out of her, the mix of hate and repulsion driving her to only grow angrier. She can't even blame her former party for what happened, none of this would have happened if she wasn't such a worthless excuse for a human being.

As the final egg left her body, Magz watched as the Giant Spider began to collect it's rejected eggs. It had hoped it's target would carry them to a new hunting ground where they could prosper. But some bodies just couldn't handle the strain.

Collecting the rest of it's eggs into a large silk sac, the creature left. Most likely to find a male to fertilize the eggs and aid in their incubation. Alone in the forest, Magz was left with her clothing in tatters and her pussy dripping a combination of blood, juices and slime. Though she still had the bounty if nothing else.

Trembling, exposed, beaten, raped, bleeding, Magz lays perfectly still for a long time, before finally starting to tug with her arms and legs to try to break her restraints. This worthless, broken tool was, unfortunately, still alive... which meant that she still had a job to drag herself through. Even if she had to drag her worthless failure's body all the way there, she would still turn in the bounty, she thought through her sobs, tears, and pathetic whimpering.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:48 pm

She nodded as Turner spoke, studying the map as she did. It made things easier that the Monastery was on the way to the fort. They'd be able to report in and mobilize quickly afterwards, as well as resupply as necessary. "The Monastery is on the way, so we'll head there first to report." She looked to Angelica, mostly aiming her words towards him. "Afterwards, we'll do what we can to help you, Sir Turner. If this is agreeable to the both of you, let's hurry on while we still have time."

That said, Meredith continued in the direction of their destination, now with +1 member to her party.
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:09 am

Harper did her best to contain her worry for what she saw until Heidi finished what she needed to do, as she didn't want to disturb her work either. When Heidi finally seemed to take a small break in crafting the anti-venom, the words came practically spilling out of Harper's mouth like a waterfall. "There was a strange person by the fountain! They looked like very bad news, definitely weren't a part of the monastery! A moon elk helped us get back here quicker but even it seemed to be a little scared of whoever it was, I'm worried he might be trying to do something to the fountain!" Harper took a deep gasp as she finished, waiting in anticipation for Heidi's response, as if somehow she had found the goddess of the abyss herself by the fountain.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:19 am

Iona resists the urge to snort as Charlotte attempts to BS her way out of the situation. Maybe if she hadn't been proven a liar just earlier that day it would have been a bigger trial to not believe her. Besides that, she doubts the whore became a prolific liar just today so her credibility is further sunk. Still, the attempt is slightly amusing. Her former enemy being branded is much less so. While she doesn't really care, she's not heartless either. That had to hurt more than anything she or Magz did in that fight and that is a lot more permanent. Still, it's about what she expected seeing as she bet the woman will be sold.

What follows leaves Iona torn. On the one hand, it's the single hottest thing she's seen in over a decade. The way each of those bum use Charlotte as nothing but an outlet for release, not caring that each load dumped into her increases the chance that when Axel's buyer arrives, she'll be carrying their child... well, she's just sex starved enough that such a thing is a massive turn on. It takes everything in her to keep from dropping her pants and getting off to the sight before her. On the other... well, she's also witnessing her greatest fear manifest. Charlotte's freedom has been stripped from her, her will beaten down and crushed until she's nothing more than a shell to be commanded by another person. Most likely, to be relegated to a mere cumdump or broodmare until whomever purchases her tires of her or she expires. Whichever comes first. She's never been more confused by her own feelings. On the one hand she wants nothing more than to join in on the fun, a repeat of the delicious sensations she experienced with Magz with none of the potential repercussions. On the other she wants to beat the vagrants down and drag Charlotte out of there and apologize for putting her in the situation to begin with. In the end, though, she just doesn't care enough. Maybe if Charlotte hadn't introduced herself by being a complete cunt or maybe if she had allowed Alex to stand down without a fight, she would be able to summon the empathy to save the prostitute from her situation. As it is, her enjoyment of the situation overcomes her disgust by just enough. Maybe she'll put a bit more effort into buying Charlotte herself and call it good.

Either way, once the show is over and Iona has a fresh mental image to masturbate to, Iona returns to the room. Where she likely notices Magz is missing. With Alex's head. That's probably not good given the shitty mood Magz has been in since she was raped. That mood was only made worse when Morgaine didn't listen to her suggestion. It'd probably be for the best if someone went and got her before something bad happened. Someone not her since Magz is as likely to trust Iona as she is to become an atheist. Morgaine has a much better chance of getting through to Magz than she does. She begins trying to wake Morgaine and, if she's successful, letting her know what's going on and letting the Trainer form her own conclusions.

MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Time: Day Phase 1

Priscilla

Mortimer and the Town Archer square up their bows and take their shots. Mortimer manages to pin down one of the goblins. But the other archer misses her shot. Just as the second goblin was about to run back into the cavern, the Town Spearman dashed forward and stabbed his spear into the monster’s heel. With both monsters crippled, Gustuv and Elmer moves in for the finishing blow.

Brandishing his sword, Gustuv lets out a lazy swing which cleaves the first goblin in half. Elmer on the other hand draws an ornate shortsword and impales the second goblin. Writhing on the ground, the last goblin is put out of his misery by a town swordsman.

With the situation outside the cavern under control, Priscilla looks inside retracing the path to the shaman’s room. “You can lead us to your friends, right girly?” Gustuv said with a grin. Elmer was still scoping the cavern. “If we just head straight there, we may end up having reinforcements coming at us from behind” Gustuv paused to consider the Headman’s words. “So we can either all rush to the rescue and risk reinforcements, or spilt up to deal with the other bastards while Priscilla takes takes two of us to finish the rescue.”

Magz

The trek to Fort Claymoor is grueling and painful. With every step, Magz pussy aches with every step. Her lower lips still dripping blood, juices and slime. But eventually, her journey comes to an end as she approaches the grand gates of the fort. Flying the flag of Crystalcairn proudly, Fort Claymoor stood as a monument to both the strength of the kingdom and the influence of the Church of the White Flame. Built during the Second Suppression, it acted as a bulwark against the Wild God Followers and the more powerful monsters that inhabited the western kingdom.

As she approached the gate, she was meet by a pair of guards wearing silver armor and a feathered helm. “Halt! Who … By the Flame!” One of the guards exclaim as he sees the state Magz is in and the bagged severed head in her arms. Immediately, they helped the young paladin to the gate.

Meredith

Getting to his feet, Turner followed Meredith and Angelica to the monastery. “There’s a Monastery close by here?” Turner asked with a concerned look. “I don’t know if you’ve heard, but recently several Churches and Monasteries associated with the White Flame have been attacked. Your home must be pretty well hidden to have gone unscaved for so long” Turner said as you all continued down the road.

When The three of you reach the monastery, you see some of Emma’s other paladin trainees patrolling the grounds. One of them spots the three of you arrive on the premises and approaches. “Angelica? Where have you been? And where’s Head Mistress Evaline?”

Angelica didn’t avoided the gaze of her fellow trainee. It takes a while but she does answer. “The task we were sent on was more difficult then I first thought. And Evaline was captured by a powerful enemy with the Church of the Black Ocean.

The trainee let out a gasp and a worried look crossed her face. “This is bad. Head Mistress Lei and Heidi were both attacked by some unknown force. Head Mistress Emma and Morgaine haven’t returned yet”

Harper

Harper can watch the colour drain from Heidi’s face as you explain what she saw in the forest. Before Heidi replies, Lianna runs back into the room. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t keep up with the attacker. He escaped back into the forest” Lianna said as she tried to catch her breath.

“Lei’s assailants, the figure at the fountain and now this. It’s as I feared, the monastery is about to come under attack.” Heidi said with a fearful look. “I’ve heard of other institutions being attacked but I never thought they would find us. And half the Head Mistresses are still gone.” Walking back and forth Heidi began to talk to herself. It was a mix of coming up with a plan and calming herself down.

“Ok, ok. Emma had us come up with a plan for a situation like this.” Heidi said as she drew you both in. “There is a bunker in the cathedral that was designed for hiding in the event of an emergency. Meanwhile, Emma, Lei and Morgaine would defend the main entrances to the monastery. Since they’re not here, that task will rest on us, the paladin trainees and monk students. If things take a turn for the worst there is an escape passage in the bunker. I need you two to relay this to the rest of the girls. One of you can handle the retreat to the shelter while the other prepares the guard. I need to get this to Lei” Heidi said holding the completed anti-venom.

Iona

Morgaine let out a small yawn as Iona woke her from her sleep. “I-Iona, what are you doing up… where’s Magz?” She asked as she sat up in the bed. Listening to Iona’s explanation, a sad look filed her eyes. “I may have been a bit too dismissive of Magz feelings.” She said pausing for a moment. “Everything I know about you two I’ve heard from the other head mistresses. From what Lei told me, you seemed better suited for life outside the monastery walls, Iona. I think free spirited was the term she used. Do you think Magz took offense? Did something happen between the two of you? I know she interrupted your alone time with Maia, but that’s on me. I thought it’d be funny if she walked in on you.”

Rising from the bed, Morgaine was obviously still aching. Nevertheless, she began to put her gear on and prepared to move out. “I doubt Magz would just abandon the monastery. But it would be a bad look I I returned without any of my travel mates. I’m going to go after her. Iona, I’m going to let you decide what you do next. That’s the thing about freedom.” Morgaine said as she equiped her sword and dagger. “Your choices are your own.”
Mark3000

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Iona sighs as Morgaine asks if something happened between her and Magz. She's also slightly annoyed that Morgaine sent Magz to her in the first place. If Morgaine's sense of humor hadn't come into place, Magz would have been a lot better off since she wouldn't have been in position to tempt a thoroughly revved up Iona. Sure, it's still her own fault, but still... "When she interrupted me, I lost control. I harmed her badly when she was already tired from whatever she went through previously. And I don't think she's forgiven me for it. I don't think I deserve to be forgiven for it, but I just wish it hadn't shut her down like it did." That's a suitably vague explanation to what happened that isn't at all a lie, but it's not the whole truth either. Still, she doesn't think Morgaine's an idiot. She also doesn't think Magz will stay quite forever. The entire truth will come out eventually, but this will do for now.

Iona winces as Morgaine shows that she hasn't fully recovered from her beating earlier. That makes the choice of what to do next a bit harder. Her original idea was to go to Axel and see if she could arrange to have Charlotte turned over to her then pick a direction and find something to do. Now she worries that Morgaine may run into trouble before she reaches Magz and not be able to defend herself well enough. Being at the mercy of slavers was fine for Charlotte, but not so much for Magz or Morgaine. But that doesn't mean Morgaine needs to know that. "I think I'll hang around town a bit, see if I can find something to support my wandering. Thanks for... well, everything. I honestly thought I'd either go mad being locked down to the Monastery or stage a bloody escape. I'm glad neither of those are necessary anymore. C'mon, Ruby!" With that, she leaves the room and seeks out Axel, taking the wolf with her. More to use him and Charlotte as a time waster to allow Morgaine to move a little. With Ruby beside her, she should be able to track down Morgaine later without being seen and make sure everything's OK before she moves on.

MiscChaos

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay