Terradimension Neptunia: Nation of Fragile Faith(IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Terradimension Neptunia: Nation of Fragile Faith(IC)

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:47 am

Chapter 1: Gamma Unchained

Morning arrives, and as the CPU is going about her morning routine and preparing to enter the main hall of the Basilicom, she is immediately greeted by a heavy pressure which momentarily splits their vision, turns the world around them a dull grey, and very nearly knocks them to the floor, this pressure is then followed by the CPU sensing that banked Shares are being taken. The last time this had happened, the mysterious nation of Mekka had been established, and its CPU, Epsilon, had conducted a world wide broadcast, announcing her presence, but neglecting to inform anyone of any goals she may have.

After waiting for a broadcast from the new CPU for several moments, it became apparent that the new CPU wasn't intending to announce her presence, and that her Nation would need to conduct their own investigation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Every nation starts with 10 Requisition and the 5 Tokens mentioned in the Character Creation sheet in the OOC thread. If you decided to start with the CPU Candidate perk, then go ahead and subtract that from your starting Tokens. Every Nation also starts with a Barracks, and 10 Shares. I'll also be posting Guild Missions in the Discord Server since all players are in it.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Re: Terradimension Neptunia: Nation of Fragile Faith(IC)

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:49 am

PC is so very glad that she is still in the private part of her residence when she's brought to her knees by the force of whatever is affecting her. It just wouldn't do for the confidence of her people (or discouraging idiots coming for her title) to see their Ali in pain after all. She remembers the last time she had this happen to her, so she turns around and turns on her TV to catch what undoubtedly is a new CPU entering the fray. Alas, it seems whoever they are is either overly cautious or a coward. Or both. She's leaning more towards coward though. Such tactics are no way to hold Shares to them after all. Well, it requires looking into anyway. She will not have her people unaware of the dangers they face from any corner. She supposes she could talk to the other CPUs to see if any of them know anything, but she doubts they do. After all, unless they're colluding with the new CPU, there's literally no way for them to know anything more. Best option would be to commit some resources into her spy network and seeing if they turn up anything. She knows which CPUs rule over which patches of land, and pretty much all land is spoken for. The only holdout is the the coastline to the East of Enware which means that's probably the best place to start. With a plan of action in her mind, she makes her way to the Basilicom like she was intending to before the whole interruption started.

"Erin!" She calls, summoning her personal assistant. It's not long before her faithful assistant, a woman who has been with her since PC's own gangbanging days and has her utmost faith, shows up. "I've become aware that a new CPU has come into power. I wanna know everything about her. Who she is, what nation she's created to go with her, what color panties she wore last week. I wanna know it all. I wanna sink some effort into beefing up our Recon units. Get them a Facility and get a unit of them up and running. Then I also want an Infantry unit getting off the ground. There's some trouble going down and I want to have some people at my back while I go solve it." She pauses to give Erin a moment to record everything she just said and repeat it back to her to confirm it before she moves forward. "Also, I'll be moving out myself soon. There's some trouble at our doorstep. A monster dragging off the women of a town nearby. What kind of CPU would I be if I just let it continue doing whatever the hell it wants to my people!?" Erin herself volunteers to go with PC to back her up, but she waves her assistant off. Who else was she going to trust to make sure her orders get done? A lot of the people from her old gang are more suited for cracking heads or keeping the peace than bureaucracy and she hasn't met someone else she trusts quite as much as her former gang members. So since the Infantry isn't ready to go yet, that means it's all on her to get this solved.

Not wanting to waste a moment that could result in another one of her people being killed or raped (which is her suspicion since only women are missing) or both, she grabs her lucky Naginata and moves towards the village specified in the guild's request. While she's moving, she keeps an eye out for CDs between her capital of MSI and this town Dell. No point in missing additional skills just because she's in such a hurry that she misses something.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:37 am

Souma was combing Soul's hair when she was forced to clutch her head and fall to the ground. Soul seemed affected as well but not nearly to the same extent. Once it passed Soul rushed to Souma's side. "Sis! Are you ok!?" Souma groans and rolls around on the floor for a bit, the pain in her head slowly subsiding. Eventually, she finally opens her eyes and sits up. "Not... Really. That was the most pain I've been in in a long time." Souma rubs her temples and shakily stands up, her sister giving her support. "What... What was that?" Soul's voice quivers a little, this was the first time a new nation has appeared since she's been a candidate, so this is all new to her. Souma stays quiet for a few seconds, then looks at Soul and smiles. "It looks like we have a new friend!" Soul blinks, unsure by what Souma means, it takes a few moments but then it dawns on her what Souma is saying. She makes a surprised face, and Souma grabs her hand, leading her to the Basilicom, despite the fact her hair is still a bit of a mess. Soul protests, complaining about her appearance, but Souma is to focused now, and way to strong for Soul.

Souma bursts into the Basilicom, Soul right behind her. The guards immediately stand straight and salute as she passes. Souma heads straight for her advisor's office. The person who takes care of all the bureaucracy and all of that, stuff Souma doesn't really understand that well. Lacuna, the advisor, jumps when the two CPU's barge into her office with no warning. She puts her hand on her chest and exhales deeply. "Goodness, you scared me Miss Souma, and Miss Soul. Uhm. what can I do for you?" Souma lets go of Soul's hand and puts her own hands together. "Something has happened, and therefor I need things to start happening. Firstly, I want you to relay the very high chance there is a new nation to all our officials with necessary clearance, I want to keep this in the dark to the public for now, just in case. In case this nation is hostile, I want you to raise two battalions of infantry, keep them in the capitol for now, to help maintain order while me and Soul are gone." Both Soul and Lacuna start to say something before Souma cuts them off and continues talking. ""Now, I understand that raising these troops will take some time. So while we wait, me and Soul are going to be investigating that undead problem I keep hearing about." Souma takes a deep breath, finished with what she wanted to say. Lacuna asks if that will be all, and Souma says yes. They then leave. "Uhm, when were you gonna tell me about this plan to go on a guild mission?"Souls asks, slightly annoyed. She was planning to spend the day hanging out with some friends. "I just did, didn't I?" Souma smiles at Soul. Soul just sighs and shrugs. Souma grins brightly, now back to normal.

They then head towards the area where the undead threat was reported. On the way there, Souma keeps a lookout for a possible CD. She hasn't found one before, but she knows for a fact they exsist, and is thus always on the lookout for when she goes anywhere.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 am

A pitch of ever so off as the collision of porcelain met with the marble floor. Eclair had caught herself mid fall on a nearby table as a tea set from Mekka laid in pieces beneath her. Her hand clutched her chest and she is reminded of the fickle sensation of her youth. The strange scary sensation of mortality. Picking her head up she could see her friend feel it to, but at a far less severe degree. Hell, when she became a cpu she figured any fall from grace would be just a sensation of normality. "Ophelia... I don't think this is gonna go the way I wanted it to." Ophelia seemed to nod in response. The peace they had secured so far by her existence and illusive background wouldn't be enough for Machina to survive any longer. As Eclair was waiting for the sensation to fade she motioned Ophelia to the T. V. so far nearly every CUP had introduced themselves to the world it should be no different for this one either... Then an hour passed with Ophelia going through a tablet in their little estate. Nothing, there had been no news and no introduction.

Eclairs stood up after collecting herself to take a deep breath with Ophelia curiously looking upbeat her. "Eclair, what do we do?" To many options... But they needed to start gathering resources. An arms race was about to begin and she would need to prepare machina for it here and now, however information was the key. Holding her hand out to receive the tablet they begin to both walk off. "Y'know this was bound to happen eventually. However I don't intend keep myself idle or allow a CPU to operate with anonymity. For now you and me will be taking on a guild request. I'll be sending Doc what we'll be needing from the city." Her fingers slide and tap away at the device with intent as they made their way to their destination. Putting in immediate requisitions for soldiers(3) and a recon facility. "Eclair, where are we headed to anyways!? How are we gonna figure out who this new CPU is anyways?!" Ophelia was a bright girl, that inquisitive nature to understand just what Eclair was thinking always made her want to show off in front of her sister unit. "First of all you know I always have a plan, but after this one quick thing we'll head to a nearby town to aid our people." Turning to Ophelia to reassure her as they clasp their hands together.

Turning around to face her destination she places her tablet on a simple tripod stepping back a few feet as Ophelia looks back and forth between Eclair and the camera. Watching on as Eclair raised her hand up high with three fingers up slowly counting down until Eclair reaches one with a red light popping up in the tablet. "You there! Yes you... don't think you've gone unnoticed by the rest of your peers. To the new CPU who has awoken within the world I call you on to greet the world with your splendor! As it is by my joy that I am calling upon all CPUs for a simple meet and greet. A chance to socialize, but better yet a chance to please the masses. A simple game of strip poker to which I invite all CPU's to meet by tonight! To spice up this opportunity we'll be betting ourselves in this, losers must obey one lewd command from the winner. To all of my peers, I hope you don't disappoint in this once in a life time chance to meet." Her bombastic side shines through the video and as it came to a close she raised her hand once more to snap her fingers. Ending the video as it was "Well that'll solve that issue, but for now we should undertake that mission." Reaching over for the tablet she sends the video to Doc to broadcast this internationally. Leaving Eclair and Ophelia to do guild work.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:03 pm

It was an average morning in Magna, and its ages old CPU, Seri, had been awake. She was putting on her usual attire she presents herself with. A simple white sleeveless hoodie over her black top, completed with a black skirt. Her hair had been carefully washed and set into her specific hairstyle. Teeth brushed until they were white as the rest of her. Fingernails trimmed and toenails clipped. By the time she was finished, her appearance was perfectly in sync with how it was just yesterday, down to the very minuscule detail. Seri Odyss never ages, of course. The many people of her nation see her as an eternal ideal rather than a person. Someone who's the perfect embodiment of Magna values... and she works her hardest to uphold these opinions.

Naturally, this meant protecting her people as best she could, and she's mostly succeeded in this regard. Magna is the definition of a near-utopia. Peaceful, civil, and just. Any attacks made near it could encroach on its reputation of perfection, like disgusting fauna outside of a beautiful mansion. That in turn brings down the value of their near-utopia. Everything they've worked so hard to achieve would be rendered meaningless, and then they'd be no better than the other nations with their problems.

Hence her personal trip to the Basilicom. She had gotten word that a settlement in the area needed her help! Even if it's just a village outside of Magna proper, it's just as important to keep safe as her people are. How else would you build a utopia?

Seri had just finished lacing her boots, and moved to stand up and depart her office - when a sudden pressure almost knocked her back down. She was a very small girl and her strength was what one would expect from someone her size, so naturally, she was taken to her hands and knees at the sudden weight pressing her down. Her face was contorted with a pained expression. This... she had a sneaking suspicion of the cause and meaning of this, and her senses confirmed her suspicions. Banked shares were being taken right as she was being nearly crippled. It could only mean...

When the pressure lightened up and she was allowed to, Seri quickly checked back into her office to glance at her TV screen... nothing. No matter how long she waited, or how hard she stared, her expectations were met with nothing... but there was another broadcast she took note of. Seri recognized the broadcaster. The CPU of Machina... confirming exactly what she knew, and apparently not satisfied with the new CPU's silence. Understandable. While Seri's nation had never done such a thing, it was common for the newer nations to announce themselves upon creation, and it's become somewhat of a tradition. Or a ritual. Regardless, this meant she had work to do. New CPU. Challenge. Settlement in need of help... her plan was made in seconds. She lifted her wrist to her mouth. "Call Cherni Odyss."

... Someone answered. The line was silent for a moment, before a curious and cautious voice responded. "I'm surprised you remembered my number." The voice sounded almost exactly like Seri, but with less of a deadpan and not as quiet. "Get over to the Basilicom ASAP, and don't make me wait. This is much more important than whoever you're currently sleeping with right now." Seri hung up. That takes care of that. She was making her way out the door, and for the sake of at least trying to keep this post brief, Seri could be found right at the doors to the Basilicom... waiting.

A figure appeared running in from the right. She looked... almost exactly like Seri, even down to their similar hairstyles, with the only difference being their attire. Seri was wearing a sleeveless hoodie... but this other one was wearing a normal one. The newcomer stopped in front of her double, breathing heavily from her rush. "You're late." Said the emotionless Seri, looking down at them with clear annoyance. The other girl raised her head, looking back with her own hostile look. "You live closer to the Basilicom, you know. I actually just ran her from the parking bay, so you could at least appreciate how hard I tried to get here!"

Naturally, this was Cherni Odyss, Seri's younger twin - and despite their appearances, the two had noticeably contrasting personalities, as was seen. "I don't need excuses, just better results." Was the cold reply of Seri. Cherni didn't say anything in response, and simply waited for her sister to continue. "I called you here because I have use of you. I'm sure you're at least competent enough to know why, correct?" She asked. Her twin huffed, but gave a nod. "Good. Come with me." Seri spun on her heel and walked into the Basilicom, with Cherni trailing behind her.

The pair of twins approached the woman at the desk. She was somewhat of a good acquaintance of Seri's. Someone who's dedicated to her job and focused on important matters, who's also shown herself to be competent at what she does... Seri still didn't know her name. Simply put, she never cared to learn it. Their relationship was strictly business, and that was all it needed to be. "Hello again. I'll be heading out to take care of the bandits harassing the village nearby, and my sister will be taking care of the creature killing villagers every night out in neutral territory. While we're out, I'll be expecting at least 3 squads of infantry units prepared, but try for 4 if possible."

With that piece of business finished, she turned and led her sister to the door. "As for you; meet me back in my office before you leave." She ordered. Cherni looked at her, expression clearly detailing her curiosity... but it clicked in her head what her sister probably wanted from her. "Fine... really wish you'd stop giving me guild jobs without my ask, though. I had plans today. You know, with friends - and you don't care."

Seri was already walking off. All she needed was confirmation. The extra bits of small talk her sister was hoping for were irrelevant.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 am

Broadcast:

The CPUs of each nation are treated to a sudden broadcast from Machina. Eclair, the CPU of Machina, appears onscreen and immediately gets to the point; "You there! Yes you... don't think you've gone unnoticed by the rest of your peers. To the new CPU who has awoken within the world I call you on to greet the world with your splendor! As it is by my joy that I am calling upon all CPUs for a simple meet and greet. A chance to socialize, but better yet a chance to please the masses. A simple game of strip poker to which I invite all CPU's to meet by tonight! To spice up this opportunity we'll be betting ourselves in this, losers must obey one lewd command from the winner. To all of my peers, I hope you don't disappoint in this once in a life time chance to meet." she then snaps, and the broadcast ends as quickly as it had started.

Broadcast 2:

Thirty seconds after the broadcast from Machina had concluded, the face of Epsilon, CPU of Mekka, appeared onscreen "Hello, world. I, the President of the Confederacy of Mekkanickle, will gladly accept the standing invite to play poker in Machina tonight, and would like to second her encouragement for our new player in the game of thrones to reveal herself. I would also like to encourage everyone else to attend. I'll be seeing you there." she concluded, cutting the broadcast.

MiscChaos/Enware

MiscChaos Wrote:PC is so very glad that she is still in the private part of her residence when she's brought to her knees by the force of whatever is affecting her. It just wouldn't do for the confidence of her people (or discouraging idiots coming for her title) to see their Ali in pain after all. She remembers the last time she had this happen to her, so she turns around and turns on her TV to catch what undoubtedly is a new CPU entering the fray. Alas, it seems whoever they are is either overly cautious or a coward. Or both. She's leaning more towards coward though. Such tactics are no way to hold Shares to them after all. Well, it requires looking into anyway. She will not have her people unaware of the dangers they face from any corner. She supposes she could talk to the other CPUs to see if any of them know anything, but she doubts they do. After all, unless they're colluding with the new CPU, there's literally no way for them to know anything more. Best option would be to commit some resources into her spy network and seeing if they turn up anything. She knows which CPUs rule over which patches of land, and pretty much all land is spoken for. The only holdout is the the coastline to the East of Enware which means that's probably the best place to start. With a plan of action in her mind, she makes her way to the Basilicom like she was intending to before the whole interruption started.

"Erin!" She calls, summoning her personal assistant. It's not long before her faithful assistant, a woman who has been with her since PC's own gangbanging days and has her utmost faith, shows up. "I've become aware that a new CPU has come into power. I wanna know everything about her. Who she is, what nation she's created to go with her, what color panties she wore last week. I wanna know it all. I wanna sink some effort into beefing up our Recon units. Get them a Facility and get a unit of them up and running. Then I also want an Infantry unit getting off the ground. There's some trouble going down and I want to have some people at my back while I go solve it." She pauses to give Erin a moment to record everything she just said and repeat it back to her to confirm it before she moves forward. "Also, I'll be moving out myself soon. There's some trouble at our doorstep. A monster dragging off the women of a town nearby. What kind of CPU would I be if I just let it continue doing whatever the hell it wants to my people!?" Erin herself volunteers to go with PC to back her up, but she waves her assistant off. Who else was she going to trust to make sure her orders get done? A lot of the people from her old gang are more suited for cracking heads or keeping the peace than bureaucracy and she hasn't met someone else she trusts quite as much as her former gang members. So since the Infantry isn't ready to go yet, that means it's all on her to get this solved.

Not wanting to waste a moment that could result in another one of her people being killed or raped (which is her suspicion since only women are missing) or both, she grabs her lucky Naginata and moves towards the village specified in the guild's request. While she's moving, she keeps an eye out for CDs between her capital of MSI and this town Dell. No point in missing additional skills just because she's in such a hurry that she misses something.

Enware's spy is on the way to Area 3, and will relay information back when they arrive.

PC deploys herself to the village of Meox, near the ocean, outside of Enware. The area is HEAVILY wooded, with the trees barely a foot from each other, and when she arrives to the village itself, it's really not all that different. Entering through the village's wooden gate, the trees are only barely cleared out enough to make room for the wooden cabins that the inhabitants call their homes.

The first thing apparent when she enters the village is that the inhabitants are nowhere to be found, however, as she makes her way through the many houses, she hears "Madame Goddess!" called from behind a nearby treeline, and out runs a withered old man. The old man is carrying a book in one hand, a wooden staff in the other, is completely bald, and has a grey beard so long that he nearly trips on it as he rushes to meet her.

When he gets to her, he bows low to the ground on his hands and knees, and in his shaky voice, he begins to speak "Madame Goddess, thank you so much for answering our guild request, we were worried we may have to build a new village just to escape the menace that he been plaguing us... we had some of our warriors dress up in state of the art wooden armor and attempt to seek and destroy the creature, however the squad was destroyed, with only one of them returning to tell us what happened. The creature's dwelling is a cave to the east of here, if you walk straight you'll find it easily... if you're not sure, there are numerous bones strewn about the entrance. I beg of you, please bring the creature to justice!" and with that, the man began to cry at the CPU's feet.

LittleManKitten/Soumeria

Littlemankitten Wrote:Souma was combing Soul's hair when she was forced to clutch her head and fall to the ground. Soul seemed affected as well but not nearly to the same extent. Once it passed Soul rushed to Souma's side. "Sis! Are you ok!?" Souma groans and rolls around on the floor for a bit, the pain in her head slowly subsiding. Eventually, she finally opens her eyes and sits up. "Not... Really. That was the most pain I've been in in a long time." Souma rubs her temples and shakily stands up, her sister giving her support. "What... What was that?" Soul's voice quivers a little, this was the first time a new nation has appeared since she's been a candidate, so this is all new to her. Souma stays quiet for a few seconds, then looks at Soul and smiles. "It looks like we have a new friend!" Soul blinks, unsure by what Souma means, it takes a few moments but then it dawns on her what Souma is saying. She makes a surprised face, and Souma grabs her hand, leading her to the Basilicom, despite the fact her hair is still a bit of a mess. Soul protests, complaining about her appearance, but Souma is to focused now, and way to strong for Soul.

Souma bursts into the Basilicom, Soul right behind her. The guards immediately stand straight and salute as she passes. Souma heads straight for her advisor's office. The person who takes care of all the bureaucracy and all of that, stuff Souma doesn't really understand that well. Lacuna, the advisor, jumps when the two CPU's barge into her office with no warning. She puts her hand on her chest and exhales deeply. "Goodness, you scared me Miss Souma, and Miss Soul. Uhm. what can I do for you?" Souma lets go of Soul's hand and puts her own hands together. "Something has happened, and therefor I need things to start happening. Firstly, I want you to relay the very high chance there is a new nation to all our officials with necessary clearance, I want to keep this in the dark to the public for now, just in case. In case this nation is hostile, I want you to raise two battalions of infantry, keep them in the capitol for now, to help maintain order while me and Soul are gone." Both Soul and Lacuna start to say something before Souma cuts them off and continues talking. ""Now, I understand that raising these troops will take some time. So while we wait, me and Soul are going to be investigating that undead problem I keep hearing about." Souma takes a deep breath, finished with what she wanted to say. Lacuna asks if that will be all, and Souma says yes. They then leave. "Uhm, when were you gonna tell me about this plan to go on a guild mission?"Souls asks, slightly annoyed. She was planning to spend the day hanging out with some friends. "I just did, didn't I?" Souma smiles at Soul. Soul just sighs and shrugs. Souma grins brightly, now back to normal.

They then head towards the area where the undead threat was reported. On the way there, Souma keeps a lookout for a possible CD. She hasn't found one before, but she knows for a fact they exsist, and is thus always on the lookout for when she goes anywhere.

Souma deploys herself and Soul to the Village of Tiar in the mountains.

The trip doesn't take long, but the mountains are incredibly steep, and are eventually capped with snow, making the journey perilous and difficult. Souma and Soul, however, eventually find themselves at the entrance of a village with a wooden sign, reading "Tiar", wherein there are large masses of people huddling in their log houses, which are guarded by warriors in wooden armor. Stacked up and burning are rotting corpses in the dead center of the village. When Souma and her sister enter the village, the warriors perk up immediately, and three of them make their way over to the Goddess "Madame Goddess!" they call in unison, with the others chiming in from behind them. They all bow to show respect, then one of the warriors speaks up "Madame Goddess, thank you so much for accepting our case! Over directly on the other side of the village, you'll find that there's a massive graveyard that has been there for thousands of years... recently, that graveyard's corpses have begun rising up out of their graves and shambling into the village to attack us. We attempted to send warriors to attack them, but found that there are far too many to kill on our own, and failed attempts result in the enemy's numbers growing. PLEASE help us!"

KnightVanilla/Machina

KnightVanilla Wrote:A pitch of ever so off as the collision of porcelain met with the marble floor. Eclair had caught herself mid fall on a nearby table as a tea set from Mekka laid in pieces beneath her. Her hand clutched her chest and she is reminded of the fickle sensation of her youth. The strange scary sensation of mortality. Picking her head up she could see her friend feel it to, but at a far less severe degree. Hell, when she became a cpu she figured any fall from grace would be just a sensation of normality. "Ophelia... I don't think this is gonna go the way I wanted it to." Ophelia seemed to nod in response. The peace they had secured so far by her existence and illusive background wouldn't be enough for Machina to survive any longer. As Eclair was waiting for the sensation to fade she motioned Ophelia to the T. V. so far nearly every CUP had introduced themselves to the world it should be no different for this one either... Then an hour passed with Ophelia going through a tablet in their little estate. Nothing, there had been no news and no introduction.

Eclairs stood up after collecting herself to take a deep breath with Ophelia curiously looking upbeat her. "Eclair, what do we do?" To many options... But they needed to start gathering resources. An arms race was about to begin and she would need to prepare machina for it here and now, however information was the key. Holding her hand out to receive the tablet they begin to both walk off. "Y'know this was bound to happen eventually. However I don't intend keep myself idle or allow a CPU to operate with anonymity. For now you and me will be taking on a guild request. I'll be sending Doc what we'll be needing from the city." Her fingers slide and tap away at the device with intent as they made their way to their destination. Putting in immediate requisitions for soldiers(3) and a recon facility. "Eclair, where are we headed to anyways!? How are we gonna figure out who this new CPU is anyways?!" Ophelia was a bright girl, that inquisitive nature to understand just what Eclair was thinking always made her want to show off in front of her sister unit. "First of all you know I always have a plan, but after this one quick thing we'll head to a nearby town to aid our people." Turning to Ophelia to reassure her as they clasp their hands together.

Turning around to face her destination she places her tablet on a simple tripod stepping back a few feet as Ophelia looks back and forth between Eclair and the camera. Watching on as Eclair raised her hand up high with three fingers up slowly counting down until Eclair reaches one with a red light popping up in the tablet. "You there! Yes you... don't think you've gone unnoticed by the rest of your peers. To the new CPU who has awoken within the world I call you on to greet the world with your splendor! As it is by my joy that I am calling upon all CPUs for a simple meet and greet. A chance to socialize, but better yet a chance to please the masses. A simple game of strip poker to which I invite all CPU's to meet by tonight! To spice up this opportunity we'll be betting ourselves in this, losers must obey one lewd command from the winner. To all of my peers, I hope you don't disappoint in this once in a life time chance to meet." Her bombastic side shines through the video and as it came to a close she raised her hand once more to snap her fingers. Ending the video as it was "Well that'll solve that issue, but for now we should undertake that mission." Reaching over for the tablet she sends the video to Doc to broadcast this internationally. Leaving Eclair and Ophelia to do guild work.

Eclair deploys herself and Ophelia to the village of Nahnagol in the plains.

The trip is fairly quick and easy, mostly through not-so-densely forested woods, until they arrive at a village near a large lake. Like most villages, the location is surrounded by a wooden fence and the houses are all log cabins. Some villagers take notice immediately, and one of them immediately meets the two as they enter. "Madame Goddess, it's so wonderful to see you!" he said, bowing low, touching his forehead to the ground "Thank you for taking our guild request. You see, we here at Nahnagol have an ancient relic which has been with this village for many generations, however this relic was recently stolen. We traced the relic back to some ruins in the center of the nearby lake, however, the two groups of warriors we have sent there to bring it back have gone missing, and we have heard no word from them. We're worried that they were killed or captured. Please bring our relic back!"

Glancing in the direction of the lake reveals that a village is built on a small island in the center of it, but is a necropolis.

MrBlah/Magna

mrblah Wrote:It was an average morning in Magna, and its ages old CPU, Seri, had been awake. She was putting on her usual attire she presents herself with. A simple white sleeveless hoodie over her black top, completed with a black skirt. Her hair had been carefully washed and set into her specific hairstyle. Teeth brushed until they were white as the rest of her. Fingernails trimmed and toenails clipped. By the time she was finished, her appearance was perfectly in sync with how it was just yesterday, down to the very minuscule detail. Seri Odyss never ages, of course. The many people of her nation see her as an eternal ideal rather than a person. Someone who's the perfect embodiment of Magna values... and she works her hardest to uphold these opinions.

Naturally, this meant protecting her people as best she could, and she's mostly succeeded in this regard. Magna is the definition of a near-utopia. Peaceful, civil, and just. Any attacks made near it could encroach on its reputation of perfection, like disgusting fauna outside of a beautiful mansion. That in turn brings down the value of their near-utopia. Everything they've worked so hard to achieve would be rendered meaningless, and then they'd be no better than the other nations with their problems.

Hence her personal trip to the Basilicom. She had gotten word that a settlement in the area needed her help! Even if it's just a village outside of Magna proper, it's just as important to keep safe as her people are. How else would you build a utopia?

Seri had just finished lacing her boots, and moved to stand up and depart her office - when a sudden pressure almost knocked her back down. She was a very small girl and her strength was what one would expect from someone her size, so naturally, she was taken to her hands and knees at the sudden weight pressing her down. Her face was contorted with a pained expression. This... she had a sneaking suspicion of the cause and meaning of this, and her senses confirmed her suspicions. Banked shares were being taken right as she was being nearly crippled. It could only mean...

When the pressure lightened up and she was allowed to, Seri quickly checked back into her office to glance at her TV screen... nothing. No matter how long she waited, or how hard she stared, her expectations were met with nothing... but there was another broadcast she took note of. Seri recognized the broadcaster. The CPU of Machina... confirming exactly what she knew, and apparently not satisfied with the new CPU's silence. Understandable. While Seri's nation had never done such a thing, it was common for the newer nations to announce themselves upon creation, and it's become somewhat of a tradition. Or a ritual. Regardless, this meant she had work to do. New CPU. Challenge. Settlement in need of help... her plan was made in seconds. She lifted her wrist to her mouth. "Call Cherni Odyss."

... Someone answered. The line was silent for a moment, before a curious and cautious voice responded. "I'm surprised you remembered my number." The voice sounded almost exactly like Seri, but with less of a deadpan and not as quiet. "Get over to the Basilicom ASAP, and don't make me wait. This is much more important than whoever you're currently sleeping with right now." Seri hung up. That takes care of that. She was making her way out the door, and for the sake of at least trying to keep this post brief, Seri could be found right at the doors to the Basilicom... waiting.

A figure appeared running in from the right. She looked... almost exactly like Seri, even down to their similar hairstyles, with the only difference being their attire. Seri was wearing a sleeveless hoodie... but this other one was wearing a normal one. The newcomer stopped in front of her double, breathing heavily from her rush. "You're late." Said the emotionless Seri, looking down at them with clear annoyance. The other girl raised her head, looking back with her own hostile look. "You live closer to the Basilicom, you know. I actually just ran her from the parking bay, so you could at least appreciate how hard I tried to get here!"

Naturally, this was Cherni Odyss, Seri's younger twin - and despite their appearances, the two had noticeably contrasting personalities, as was seen. "I don't need excuses, just better results." Was the cold reply of Seri. Cherni didn't say anything in response, and simply waited for her sister to continue. "I called you here because I have use of you. I'm sure you're at least competent enough to know why, correct?" She asked. Her twin huffed, but gave a nod. "Good. Come with me." Seri spun on her heel and walked into the Basilicom, with Cherni trailing behind her.

The pair of twins approached the woman at the desk. She was somewhat of a good acquaintance of Seri's. Someone who's dedicated to her job and focused on important matters, who's also shown herself to be competent at what she does... Seri still didn't know her name. Simply put, she never cared to learn it. Their relationship was strictly business, and that was all it needed to be. "Hello again. I'll be heading out to take care of the bandits harassing the village nearby, and my sister will be taking care of the creature killing villagers every night out in neutral territory. While we're out, I'll be expecting at least 3 squads of infantry units prepared, but try for 4 if possible."

With that piece of business finished, she turned and led her sister to the door. "As for you; meet me back in my office before you leave." She ordered. Cherni looked at her, expression clearly detailing her curiosity... but it clicked in her head what her sister probably wanted from her. "Fine... really wish you'd stop giving me guild jobs without my ask, though. I had plans today. You know, with friends - and you don't care."

Seri was already walking off. All she needed was confirmation. The extra bits of small talk her sister was hoping for were irrelevant.

When Cherni is deployed, she heads to the village of Mersnetz in the mountains of Neutral Area 2.

When Cherni arrives in the mountains of Area 2 after a long boat ride, and finds that much like most other villages, it's surrounded by a wooden fence, and the houses are all log cabins. When she enters the village, she finds that someone who is clearly not a native to the village has already arrived and is speaking with the elder. The girl was wearing a black hoodie, with the hood up, which obscured her face, but her blond hair was flowing out of it, down to her hips, she was also wearing a black skirt, white boots with belts around them, and one long black sock, and one short black sock. On the back of her hips was a Ninjaken in a black sheath. The girl didn't seem to notice her, but the elder did, a man with thinning white hair, and a short beard, he immediately bowed low to the ground and greeted her, mistaking her for her sister, the CPU "Madame Goddess of Magna! Welcome to Mersnetz, thank you for accepting our guild request! We weren't expecting such an esteemed guest in our humble village in a neutral area!" he babbled, before getting to the point "We don't have much information regarding the suspect, only that the creature is not from outside the village, but we can't find them IN the village. We found out by setting up a perimeter overnight, however, the murder still occurred, and the guards saw nothing! It must be someone in the village, and they seem to be VERY crafty." he said. The girl standing nearby, through all of this, was just staring at Cherni without saying anything, her hands in her pockets, however the leeves of her hoodie too short to obscure her pale arms.

Around the village, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. All of the houses were made of wood, and all of the people seemed normal, clothed in rags and going about normal business, farming and drawing water from the well.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:38 am

Before the two left, the screen that displays broadcasts by other CPU's suddenly lights up and show's two different broadcasts. One inviting them all to strip poker, and another accepting. How crude. her proclamation of a once in a life time deal was also laughable. They have done this before after all. Soul whimpered. Please don't tell me you're gonna go to that." Souma lets out a chuckle. "I might, I wont make a decision until after I complete this mission of course. If the mystery CPU accepts, I think I will, I need to give my new friend a big hug after all. It would also be nice to see Éclair and Epsilon again, it's been to long since we've meet in person... Anyway, let's go complete that mission first!" Souma grabs Soul's hand again and rushes out the door, heading towards her destination.

By the time they were just about to reach the village, Soul's breath was ragged and heavy as the pair traversed the mountain path. She was a CPU candidate so the climb didn't bother her as much as it would normal people, but it was really starting to wear her out. "Souma... Can we please... Take a break now?" Souma hadn't let them rest since they started climbing, which has been for about an hour now. The entire way Suma had been pointing out landmarks and interesting things that she knew about. After all, as a CPU candidate, Soul should know all about the territory. "Nop! We are almost there, just a few more minutes. Anyway, you see that large hole in the mountain side about 5 miles out? A bunch of giant spiders make their home there, they are very dangerous, as they use other creatures to host their young, meaning if they catch you they will lay eggs inside you. It's not fatal, but I hear its extremely unpleasant. I haven't tried getting rid of them cause the only time they bother people is when the people bother them first, plus I've been thinking about putting in efforts to tame them. Soul groans as Souma talks. "Why does our territory have giant spiders that lay eggs in people? Why can't it be unicorns and butterflies and love?" Souma chuckles at Soul's words. "Because unicorns are a myth sweetie, giant spiders however, are not." Soul continues to grumble to herself as they traverse the path.

That also happened to be the last thing to talk about in Souma's tour, as before long they crest a hill and see the village of Tiar. Which as far as Souma new, was a small mining village that excavated minerals and then transported them down the mountain. When the villagers noticed her, Souma grins brightly and waves at them. She let the warriors of the village talk about their plight, smiling pleasantly at them. As soon as the warrior finishes talking, she walks up to the biggest one and wraps her arms around him, hugging him and easily lifting him up, showcasing her strength. She squeezes him tightly, enough to probably hurt him, but no where near enough to actually cause damage. "Oh you boys are so brave! I am so proud to have citizens that will stand up for each other and fight! Mayhap you can join the army, we are currently recruiting some infantry, and I'm sure you big, brave men can easily do it!" Souma's breasts squeeze against his armor, and after a few more moments, she lets him go. "So... Giant spiders and undead are a thing... Yet Unicorns aren't?" Soul sighs, unsure what to think of that. Souma nods. "Of course not silly! The undead have been a minor problem for since I've been a CPU, of course, incidents have always been quite rare and isolated." Soul narrows her eyes at Souma, then shrugs. "Can we just go and fix the problem now?" "Of course!" Souma grabs Soul's hand and heads towards where the villagers said the problem was.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 pm

As she pulls away from her tablet, Eclair is elated to see at least one of the other CPUs quickly responding to her invitation. Epsilon of Mekka wasn't quite the first person she would had expected to respond, but she had hoped that the added pressure of time and the new presence of a CPU would encourage the rest to start and follow suite. Ophelia seemed a bit surprised at just how quickly they were able to gain a response. "Do you think the rest will come?" Eclair heard Ophelia question only giving a confident smile as she continued to walk forward. "Well I suppose that depends if the new CPU chooses to follow suite and arrive." Tapping away at her tablet she informs Doc of making preparations for their guests to arrive.

Once they arrived on their ship it wouldn't take too long for them to arrive to the nearby village. Every so often Eclair would review with Ophelia on the status of the city and its functions that have been operating semi-independent of her. Once they made their arrival to the small village. The two both walked in with an air of presence that permeated the air as it seemed the villagers recognized their goddess upon approach. "Lift your head good sir, I am humbled by your devotion. You need not fear for the lives of those that have gone before us either. We'll secure your slab as well as send in my personal soldiers to secure the village so this won't happen again." She said with gleeful smile... While Saying that Ophelia kept a few steps behind her in a rather shy manner. The two gathered what info they could and decided to just approach the location of the slab.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:41 pm

PC feels fury overcome her as she's made aware that the creature has the temerity to not only kill her people, but litter their bones around as if it owns the place. This will NOT STAND. "This monster will trouble you no more." She growls in her rage. "I demand from it a pint of blood for each of my people it has harmed and an additional pint for every minute they suffered. If this beast doesn't have the blood needed to placate me, it'll die. Seeing as everyone in this village as suffered because of it, it won't have enough." With her intentions given, she turns to the east to face down the target of her ire.

She notices the challenge from the CPU of Machina, but she doesn't have the time to devote to such a much less pressing matter. When the beast is in pieces before her, then she'll see about responding to the broadcast.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby mrblah » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Cherni sighed, currently on a boat ride to neutral territory for her mission. She had been sent alone — meaning she was without any allies near hostile territory — and only had her pair of blades for weapons, and apparently; she wouldn't be getting any backup unless under dire circumstances... which isn't the problem, nor what was on her mind. She's been sent on dangerous missions alone before, and if she remembered, this was a simple D-rank. Compared to the time her sister quite literally dropped her off into a village under a raid by a large band of bandits? One lone D-rank monster seems easy.

So no, it really was no issue for her. No... her issue was what her and her sister had discussed when she was in the office. Namely; her next mission. She was fully debriefed on the situation and needless to say, she felt apprehension. It seemed to her that her next mission could go terribly and horribly wrong if she didn't play her part well... but despite the possible danger, as always, Seri mercilessly was throwing her right into the dragon's den without any hesitation. As always, Seri Odyss was too cruel.

The boat docked on land, and she thanked the ferryman before stepping off to head further on foot. The village of Mersnetz was her destination... not that she's ever been, but further debriefing from her sister also provided her with directions. All she had to do was go straight... oh, and already she's happened upon the fence. Cherni crossed through the gate, her eyes looking down at the fence with some amount of... skepticism. Is that supposed to protect them from monster attacks? What about bandits? She could easily hop it without having any trouble... as always, life outside of Magna continued to surprise the inhabitants of Magna.

Cherni approached the elder of the village, eyeing the girl with suspicion... who was she? Cherni didn't have time to puzzle it out as the elder proceeded to confuse her for her twin. As used to this as she was, she didn't even bat an eyelash. Most people saw her sister when they looked at her, instead of Cherni. She understood. She's the Candidate, and her sister's the CPU. That's just how it goes, and for that reason, she didn't bother correcting him and just listened.

As he was talking, Cherni looked throughout the village, mostly to see if she could spot anything but also partially sightseeing. It's always a new experience to see new places like these poor villages, so far from home. It just reminded her of why she wanted to be a CPU... "Don't worry, Elder. I'll find that culprit and have him answer for his crimes! He won't get away with this." She nodded with a determined look. Even if they weren't citizens of Magna, they were still good people who didn't deserve such terror. Cherni would never allow evil to sprout in such a quiet town... not on her watch. "I'll need you to tell me the locations of all the murders, any items that were damaged or stolen from the houses, and either a map of your village or you can provide the general area that the incidents all happened in."

Cherni snuck a glance at the unidentified person still standing by the village elder, noticing her stare. As a CPU Candidate who looked a lot like her CPU, she's used to stares and looks (sometimes she wants and causes them herself COUGH), but this didn't seem to be those kinds of stares...
mrblah

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:46 am

LittleManKitten/Soumeria

Littlemankitten Wrote:Before the two left, the screen that displays broadcasts by other CPU's suddenly lights up and show's two different broadcasts. One inviting them all to strip poker, and another accepting. How crude. her proclamation of a once in a life time deal was also laughable. They have done this before after all. Soul whimpered. Please don't tell me you're gonna go to that." Souma lets out a chuckle. "I might, I wont make a decision until after I complete this mission of course. If the mystery CPU accepts, I think I will, I need to give my new friend a big hug after all. It would also be nice to see Éclair and Epsilon again, it's been to long since we've meet in person... Anyway, let's go complete that mission first!" Souma grabs Soul's hand again and rushes out the door, heading towards her destination.

By the time they were just about to reach the village, Soul's breath was ragged and heavy as the pair traversed the mountain path. She was a CPU candidate so the climb didn't bother her as much as it would normal people, but it was really starting to wear her out. "Souma... Can we please... Take a break now?" Souma hadn't let them rest since they started climbing, which has been for about an hour now. The entire way Suma had been pointing out landmarks and interesting things that she knew about. After all, as a CPU candidate, Soul should know all about the territory. "Nop! We are almost there, just a few more minutes. Anyway, you see that large hole in the mountain side about 5 miles out? A bunch of giant spiders make their home there, they are very dangerous, as they use other creatures to host their young, meaning if they catch you they will lay eggs inside you. It's not fatal, but I hear its extremely unpleasant. I haven't tried getting rid of them cause the only time they bother people is when the people bother them first, plus I've been thinking about putting in efforts to tame them. Soul groans as Souma talks. "Why does our territory have giant spiders that lay eggs in people? Why can't it be unicorns and butterflies and love?" Souma chuckles at Soul's words. "Because unicorns are a myth sweetie, giant spiders however, are not." Soul continues to grumble to herself as they traverse the path.

That also happened to be the last thing to talk about in Souma's tour, as before long they crest a hill and see the village of Tiar. Which as far as Souma new, was a small mining village that excavated minerals and then transported them down the mountain. When the villagers noticed her, Souma grins brightly and waves at them. She let the warriors of the village talk about their plight, smiling pleasantly at them. As soon as the warrior finishes talking, she walks up to the biggest one and wraps her arms around him, hugging him and easily lifting him up, showcasing her strength. She squeezes him tightly, enough to probably hurt him, but no where near enough to actually cause damage. "Oh you boys are so brave! I am so proud to have citizens that will stand up for each other and fight! Mayhap you can join the army, we are currently recruiting some infantry, and I'm sure you big, brave men can easily do it!" Souma's breasts squeeze against his armor, and after a few more moments, she lets him go. "So... Giant spiders and undead are a thing... Yet Unicorns aren't?" Soul sighs, unsure what to think of that. Souma nods. "Of course not silly! The undead have been a minor problem for since I've been a CPU, of course, incidents have always been quite rare and isolated." Soul narrows her eyes at Souma, then shrugs. "Can we just go and fix the problem now?" "Of course!" Souma grabs Soul's hand and heads towards where the villagers said the problem was.

After exiting the village and entering the graveyard, Souma and Soul would find that the area is covered in a dense fog, however they could see shadows moving about the graves, accompanied by groaning, gargling, and growling. The creatures just seemed to be wandering aimlessly, or possibly just positioning themselves around the duo to block their escape.

The creature's shadows, each time the duo would move deeper into the Graveyard, would close in behind them and follow their forward movements, as if moving to ensure that they were also circled by the creatures. Up ahead, over the dense fog, and forming a giant shadow through it, the two could see a large structure. Upon moving closer, they would find that it was a massive mausoleum, the size of several large buildings, with the front closed off with a stone door. On either side of the door was a stone statue that seemed to be clothed in a sheet.

Around the Mausoleum were even more shadows, these standing still, as if watching the two to see what they do next, standing completely still. In fact, they were standing so still that they may even be statues.

MrBlah/Magna

mrblah Wrote:Cherni sighed, currently on a boat ride to neutral territory for her mission. She had been sent alone — meaning she was without any allies near hostile territory — and only had her pair of blades for weapons, and apparently; she wouldn't be getting any backup unless under dire circumstances... which isn't the problem, nor what was on her mind. She's been sent on dangerous missions alone before, and if she remembered, this was a simple D-rank. Compared to the time her sister quite literally dropped her off into a village under a raid by a large band of bandits? One lone D-rank monster seems easy.

So no, it really was no issue for her. No... her issue was what her and her sister had discussed when she was in the office. Namely; her next mission. She was fully debriefed on the situation and needless to say, she felt apprehension. It seemed to her that her next mission could go terribly and horribly wrong if she didn't play her part well... but despite the possible danger, as always, Seri mercilessly was throwing her right into the dragon's den without any hesitation. As always, Seri Odyss was too cruel.

The boat docked on land, and she thanked the ferryman before stepping off to head further on foot. The village of Mersnetz was her destination... not that she's ever been, but further debriefing from her sister also provided her with directions. All she had to do was go straight... oh, and already she's happened upon the fence. Cherni crossed through the gate, her eyes looking down at the fence with some amount of... skepticism. Is that supposed to protect them from monster attacks? What about bandits? She could easily hop it without having any trouble... as always, life outside of Magna continued to surprise the inhabitants of Magna.

Cherni approached the elder of the village, eyeing the girl with suspicion... who was she? Cherni didn't have time to puzzle it out as the elder proceeded to confuse her for her twin. As used to this as she was, she didn't even bat an eyelash. Most people saw her sister when they looked at her, instead of Cherni. She understood. She's the Candidate, and her sister's the CPU. That's just how it goes, and for that reason, she didn't bother correcting him and just listened.

As he was talking, Cherni looked throughout the village, mostly to see if she could spot anything but also partially sightseeing. It's always a new experience to see new places like these poor villages, so far from home. It just reminded her of why she wanted to be a CPU... "Don't worry, Elder. I'll find that culprit and have him answer for his crimes! He won't get away with this." She nodded with a determined look. Even if they weren't citizens of Magna, they were still good people who didn't deserve such terror. Cherni would never allow evil to sprout in such a quiet town... not on her watch. "I'll need you to tell me the locations of all the murders, any items that were damaged or stolen from the houses, and either a map of your village or you can provide the general area that the incidents all happened in."

Cherni snuck a glance at the unidentified person still standing by the village elder, noticing her stare. As a CPU Candidate who looked a lot like her CPU, she's used to stares and looks (sometimes she wants and causes them herself COUGH), but this didn't seem to be those kinds of stares...

The elder nodded "As you wish" he said, guiding Cherni to a line of houses and pointing a shaky finger at one that was nearby. The house had been ransacked so badly that one could tell from outside. The windows were broken, and when the elder stepped up to open the door, the entire interior was thrashed to hell. There were holes in the walls, furniture thrown everywhere, a mattress which was clearly from the bedroom was in the main room, and torn to shreds. "This is the first house that the creature visited" said the elder, both to the stranger in the hoodie, who was standing near Cherni, AND to Cherni herself. "When the guards arrived, the victim had been torn to shreds" he said, motioning to the dried blood all over the walls, furniture, and floor "And the culprit was gone." he then guided them over to another house on the far side of the village "The story is much the same, here. The house was ransacked, nothing was taken, the victim was found a bloody mess." he said, opening the door, and showing the two of them that the house was a mess. Papers were scattered, dried blood had soaked into the wooden floor, and furniture was destroyed. He then turned and pointed to the house directly across from the one they were standing at "This house is the third, and that's when we posted guards around the village border, and the murder still occurred. We're not sure what to do now, which is why we posted the request. Even if we knew where the creature was hiding in our village, we're not sure our warriors could defeat it."

While the elder was speaking, the stranger was examining the destroyed interior of the third house, and finally spoke up "The claw marks vary, each slash at the walls and furniture can reach up to five at a time... which indicates that the creature did not have paws, it had hands, with long claws..." she said, pointing at the inside of the door nearest to her. Upon glancing at the second house that she was still standing at, Cherni would also notice that there were similar scratches on the ceiling, and high up on the walls. After Cherni looks back, she'll notice that the stranger is staring at her again.

MiscChaos/Enware

MiscChaos Wrote:PC feels fury overcome her as she's made aware that the creature has the temerity to not only kill her people, but litter their bones around as if it owns the place. This will NOT STAND. "This monster will trouble you no more." She growls in her rage. "I demand from it a pint of blood for each of my people it has harmed and an additional pint for every minute they suffered. If this beast doesn't have the blood needed to placate me, it'll die. Seeing as everyone in this village as suffered because of it, it won't have enough." With her intentions given, she turns to the east to face down the target of her ire.

She notices the challenge from the CPU of Machina, but she doesn't have the time to devote to such a much less pressing matter. When the beast is in pieces before her, then she'll see about responding to the broadcast.

After entering the cave, PC would find that it's pitch black. She could not see more than three feet in front of her. As she travels deeper into the cave, it would become damper and water would drip from the ceiling, onto PC's head and shoulders to such a degree that by the time she had traveled roughly a mile, her clothes are completely soaked.

Suddenly, PC can hear a rumbling sound in the cave, however, it's not to either side of her, behind, or in front. Above PC, the ceiling would begin to glow, and looking up, she would see a horrifying giant bug, with glowing crevices on its body, and a glowing horn, growling at her.

Suddenly, the two aren't alone, two more giant bugs reveal themselves behind and in front of PC, glowing and flapping their wings while growling at her and holding their position.

KnightVanilla/Machina

KnightVanilla Wrote:As she pulls away from her tablet, Eclair is elated to see at least one of the other CPUs quickly responding to her invitation. Epsilon of Mekka wasn't quite the first person she would had expected to respond, but she had hoped that the added pressure of time and the new presence of a CPU would encourage the rest to start and follow suite. Ophelia seemed a bit surprised at just how quickly they were able to gain a response. "Do you think the rest will come?" Eclair heard Ophelia question only giving a confident smile as she continued to walk forward. "Well I suppose that depends if the new CPU chooses to follow suite and arrive." Tapping away at her tablet she informs Doc of making preparations for their guests to arrive.

Once they arrived on their ship it wouldn't take too long for them to arrive to the nearby village. Every so often Eclair would review with Ophelia on the status of the city and its functions that have been operating semi-independent of her. Once they made their arrival to the small village. The two both walked in with an air of presence that permeated the air as it seemed the villagers recognized their goddess upon approach. "Lift your head good sir, I am humbled by your devotion. You need not fear for the lives of those that have gone before us either. We'll secure your slab as well as send in my personal soldiers to secure the village so this won't happen again." She said with gleeful smile... While Saying that Ophelia kept a few steps behind her in a rather shy manner. The two gathered what info they could and decided to just approach the location of the slab.

After traveling across the lake and to the ruins, the two would find that all that was left of the ruins above ground were some mostly busted walls, however, after closely examining them, they would find some gold-colored stone steps leading down into darkness beneath the ground, the hallways of which have various symbols carved into them.

After descending into the darkness, the two would find that they could only see a short distance ahead of them, and that the area was littered with ancient coffins, covered with gold, and ancient carvings in a language the CPU and Candidate could not read, just laying around. Traveling deeper into the dark ruins, the two would begin hearing groans and scraping noises in other rooms in the area, moving slowly closer as they advanced. Some of the groaning and scraping would also begin to resound from behind them as well, blocking off potential escape.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Souma hummed cheerfully as they walked across the graveyard, seemingly completely unphased by the atmosphere or the fact they were clearly being followed. Soul on the other hand, stood right by Souma the entire way, whimpering a little whenever she saw one of the shadow's move or when she heard a strange noise. Which was often. Once they reached the mausoleum, Souma clasped her hands together and grinned. "This must be where the source of these undead. I can feel it." Soul grimaced and looked at the mausoleum. Clearly creeped out by it, but not enough to run. Not that running would of been a good idea seeing as they were surrounded. "Ok, but what about all the undead surrounding us? Or the ones by the mausoleum? Should we not take care of them before heading in?" Souma chuckles a little shaking hear head. She walks up to the doors of the mausoleum and opens them. "The zombies are clearly herding us to this place, they want us to be here. Probably to face their leader. Killing their leader will, probably, be easier, and more effective. Or destroying the object creating them. If we try and take on all the zombie's, we wont win." Soul groans a little, looking over Souma to see what's inside the mausoleum.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:04 am

Cherni followed the elderly man to the house in question, looking over it with a critical gaze. Never had the girl needed to investigate anything, but she was intelligent and sharp. She'd make up for her lack of experience and get to the bottom of the mystery, for the sake of the innocent lives counting on her... but at the sight of the house, the sheltered girl had to shudder. It really did look like the work of a monster. The building was damaged and dried blood was left on the walls, just like it was straight out of a horror film.

And that wasn't the worst of it. The second house was in just as bad a shape, with blood on the floor and the place looking ruined beyond repair. And the third, seemingly in the same condition. Each house made her stomach churn in disgust, and her anger towards the culprit increased. Who... what kind of beast could do such heinous acts, seemingly for no reason? "Senseless violence... there's nothing more despicable." Cherni muttered to herself. She turned back to the second victim's home to get a better look at the clues, checking the claw marks. "Even on the ceiling? It must be an agile monster."

The stranger then caught her attention with her own findings, and the stare she was giving to Cherni made her feel somewhat uncomfortable. Did... she was talking to her, right? Should she... should she say something? "Right... thanks. I don't think I caught your name earlier?" Seriously, who was this girl?
Last edited by mrblah on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrblah

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:30 pm

As the two stepped further into the depths of the underground it donned on both of them that entity they might have theorized to have taken the slab at the dead of night to be a intelligent creature. However the undead wasn't quite what they had in clear. Eclair spoke as they walked further and further into the deeps "Ophelia, I'll need you to take your HDD form the moment the fighting picks up. Let's call this a test of your abilities as my candidate. If I'm forced to take my HDD form then it's a failure on your part as my protector, or if I'm forced to use my more abilities." As she finished speaking her Dancer's Blade slowly started to manifest in front of her. To only hover and circle around her... Keeping her arms closed as she contemplates their next move.

Ophelia however became nervous about being tested... Though she readied herself as she clasped onto her rifle, it was obvious that she held some reservations before transforming into her HDD form. As soon as she took it up she became more confident and felt the strength flow through her she was her Lord's hand and she would destroy all that would oppose them. "If you request it of me miss Eclair, then they will stand no longer." With that said they both began to pick up pace intending to get in and out of this area as quick as possible. With Eclair on point their intent was clear. Go in and out as fast as pos and fight through their foes if necessary.
KnightVanilla

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

So not only do her opponents outnumber her, they're faster than her as well! PC finds this out when the bug on the ceiling falls down and... tries to slap her in the face with it's dick?
"What the fuck!?" She can't help but think as she dodges out of the way. She only gets a peek before the thing hits the floor, but the club it just tried to beat her face in with is more than a bit bigger than she's used to playing with. She thinks she now has an idea of what happened to her villagers if they're already turned on by the sight of her.

The bug behind her moves up and... does the same exact thing! Do these things use anything besides their dicks for attacking!? Because it came from behind, it actually makes contact with her cheek, but she doesn't even feel it. Well, the attack anyway. Something about the dick must be toxic because she feels sick to her stomach as if something is eating her from the inside out. So not only do they have giant dicks, but said dicks are poisonous. Because of course they are.

The last one seems to be afraid to show her it's cock, so instead it spits a wad of... silk? It's something sticky at least and she's fairly sure she doesn't want to make contact with it so she rolls out of the way.

And during this dodge, she finally finds her chance to strike. Using the momentum of her dodge, she swings her Naginata at the bug who dared sully her face with it's dick and savors the moment her blade cuts clean through it. The thing hits the ground in two pieces. Her moment is cut short as the poison makes itself known and she clutches her stomach and resists the urge to vomit as it wracks her system.

This must be what the bug next to her was waiting for because it positively slaps her with it's cock. It hits her so hard that she's brought to the floor with the force of it's cockslap. She imagines these things can actually care for each other and that this fucker is a little pissed she cut its friend in half. Doesn't really matter to her though since they all will sure the same fate. The bug in the back fires off another set of it's Silky thread at her, but even on the floor as she is she can roll out of the way of the blast. Still, her vision is getting spotty and her body weak. She definitely is not winning this fight as she is. It's embarrassing, but she'll need to transform in order to get out of this.

"TRANSFORM!" she shouts as a beam of light envelops her. She can feel her form changing, becoming more developed even as she gains more draconian features. Horns sprout from her temples and her fingernails shoot out and blacken as they become more claws than nails. As her tail fires out, her transformation completes. "For the sake of the village you've endangered, I'll show no mercy!" Violet Heart shouts, her motherly fury at the corpses of her villagers fresh in her mind. As if to give action to her words, she swipes her naginata upwards, very nearly cleaving the bug that just won't stop assaulting her with penis in two. The thing holds onto its life by a thread, but how weakly it holds itself. Poison wracks her system again and she can do nothing but grit her teeth and bear the pain of it for long enough to put down these threats to her people.

Near dead or not, apparently the bug is horny enough to attempt to slap her with its cock once again. Fear for its life or whatever it is must fuel it because it moves faster than ever before, managing to catch her with the slap even in her Goddess form. She still doesn't feel the impact of the penis, but the thing apparently must really like the feel of her face because it cums all over her! Not expecting it at all, she doesn't avoid the spray and very quickly learns that it's acidic! It melts her outfit wherever it touches and suddenly she feels cold air on her nipples as the spray opens a chest window on her top. Embarrassing to say the least, but at least none of her children are around to see it. Where the semen touches skin, she feels a severe burning sensation, making her skin much more sensitive to the touch than before. She can't imagine that'll do anything good to her ability to take hits. The last bug once again tries to spray her down and once again she dodges out of the way, not wanting to know how the threads would feel against her burns.

Apparently this is the last straw. It makes noises of frustration, to the point where if it were human Violet Heart would be sure it was throwing a tantrum, before it's torso seems to engorge. For a moment she thinks this is it and that maybe it'll hit a little harder, but then it... SPLITS IN TWO!? Why the fuck are they raping her children if they can asexually reproduce!? They are literally attacking for no reason!? The thought infuriates her almost as much as the thought of having another bug to fight now. "For the sake of your children, you cannot lose here! Get it together, Violet Heart!" She shouts at herself, Cheering herself On to make it through this fight.

With her motivation newly restored, she aims to finish what she couldn't before: she strikes at the bug near her and completes the cut she made in it before, cutting it in two. But now pain comes at her internally and externally, the burns on her skin flaring up as she moves and the poison tearing apart her insides as she continues. The dual sets of pain stagger her. To the point where that fucking insect finally hits her with that sticky thread it's been trying to use all fight. It envelops her from top to bottom, blocking her sight and making her all but unable to move! Still, even with her difficulties moving she manages to hop out of the way as the newly born bug attempts to slap her in the face with its dick. Good to know these things are rapists from the moment they're born. Makes the decision to murder them all that much easier to do. Being unable to swing her naginata well enough to hit the bug in front of her, she awkwardly throws it at the far away bug and jumps above the both of them to catch it when she lands. Unfortunately because of her near complete inability to move she misses the bug she was aiming for. As the poison raging within her brings spots to her eyes, she at least takes solace in the fact that she can't feel her burns any more and the threads she was captured in fall apart under her high speed movement. It's not perfect, but it'll do.

The bug she just zoomed away from apparently doesn't like her gaining distance because it moves back into her space... and attempts to bite her! Holy shit, Violet Heart was getting to the point where she didn't think these things didn't know how to do anything but show off their cock or fire off sticky white shit at people. Maybe the reason they do that is because they can't hit otherwise since she handily dodges the attempt. Still, good to know. While she's dodging the bite, she moves right into the other bug's attempt to gore her on its horn. It doesn't hurt much, but with everything else going on right now it feels like the hand of god has come down to smite her. She wobbles, her HDD form fading as she runs out of time. "Shit"! she mutters, barely standing after the assault she's been under. It's at this point she realizes that she can't win this. She's too weak and those bugs can spawn before she kills them. It'd be better to retreat and come back another time when she's back at full power.

So she runs at top speed, trying to get out of the cave before any further attacks come. Unfortunately she forgot the bugs are every bit as fast as her if not faster and the bug catches up to her and sinks its teeth into her arm to stop her. She cries out in pain as the world becomes that much darker and it takes everything in her to stand. One point makes itself abundantly clear to her: she's just lost this fight.

One of the remaining bugs split into two, creating a group of three, then rams into Priscilla, knocking her against the cave wall with what feels like the force of a speeding train, then all three remaining bugs crouch low, and scuttle from side to side as they watch to see what she does now, or if she gets back up at all.

PC can feel her weapon leave her hands as she's crushed against the wall of the cave, her breath forced from her at the pain. With no real strength left in her, she slides down the wall in a heap and can only focus on getting her breath back. The instant she does, she releases a growl and glares at the insects in front of her. She's not sure what the fuck is going on in the guild, but this damn sure isn't a E-rank mission! Someone is going to pay for this when she gets out of this. But first she has to get out of this. "C'mon, ya bastards! I ain't done yet." She says, trying to regain her feet and keep fighting

One of the bugs makes a crackling noise, then bites Priscilla on the arm, while a HUGE, tentacle-like bug cock snakes out from beneath it and forces its way into her throat. The thing smelled horrible, and every place in her mouth which made contact with it felt a burning sensation.

A second bug began using its teeth to tug at the front of Priscilla's dress, ripping the front open bit by bit, while it dug one of its sharp legs into her thigh, through her pantyhose.

"GURK!" Is the only noise she can make as her weakened state is taken advantage of and a dick finds its way down her throat. Automatically she attempts to bite down on the invader. No need to make this easy on the fucker after all! At the same time she attempts to push the second bug away from her shirt, though she can feel how ineffectual it is with all her strength having been beaten out of her. She actually holds her leg still in hopes that it'll somehow spare the leggings. If things go the way she's thinking, they'll get torn apart anyway, but, again, no need to make things easy

The third bug, which just stood back this entire time, crawled towards PC and mounts her, its own weird tentacle cock probing PC's body, it spread its slimy, burnings fluids all over her torso, as if not exactly sure where it was supposed to put it. Then again it WAS just born so it probably didnt know.

The first bug twitches when Priscilla bites down on its cock, but starts thrusting its cock in and out of her mouth anyway, and bites down on her arm harder, drawing blood as its teeth sink into her skin.

The second bug finishes tearing the front of her dress open, then bites down on her right breast, hard, ripping her shirt with its teeth without bothering to remove it, and meanwhile uses its legs to poke and prod at the back of her shirt, seemingly trying to figure out how to get it off, just stabbing holes into it and pricking her back with them.

So now PC is in a biting contest with a bug while her throat burns both with the fluids the fucker's releasing and how hard it'd thrusting into her. How is this her life? Still, a little pain isn't going to make her yield, even if the putrid insect is drawing blood. When it bites down harder, she does the same as if aiming to tear it off.

She's pretty much given up on her shirt though. With 2 bugs working on it, one with it's damn acidic cum, she knew it wasn't going to last much longer. Still, she can at least slow it down. With one of the fuckers giving her such a tempting target, she punches down on the free-roaming dick with her free hand. She also can't contain a wince as the second bug bites her breast. With all the victims they've had, she'd have thought they would have a system by now, but the stabbing pain in her back says otherwise

The bug didn't seem to react at all to her punching it's dick, instead it continues to probe. Its dick eventually makes its way up her face, and finds her nose. It instantly starts to thrust as soon as it finds a hole, but quickly realize that it is one it can use, so continues to probe, making its way down this time, it wont be long before it finds something it can actually penetrate.

The first insect lets out a cry as Priscilla penetrates its cock and draws blood, however as the blood starts to fill her mouth, she finds that IT burns as well. The creature, despite the pain, only starts ramming into her throat harder and faster, blocking her air passage with its giant cock, while it bites harder into her arm,, causing her to drench her sleeve with blood.

The second creature seemingly gets tired of fiddling with her shirt, stabs Priscilla's back one more time, then creates a large scratch across it as it rips her shirt open from the back, then tugs it off with its legs. The creature then slips its snake-like cock between her breasts and starts grinding against them, whether she has a bra or not, while it actually chews on her right breast with its sharp teeth.

"BAD IDEA!" PC thinks as the bugs acidic blood fills her mouth. She's not sure WHY she thought they only had acidic cum, but she curses herself a fucking idiot for doing so. It did nothing but make her mouth an acidic playground and piss the thing off so that she can maybe only breathe once every couple of seconds as it shoves it's tool down her throat. And that's not nearly enough air. She can feel her lungs crying out for oxygen as the thing has it's fill of her. It'd probably be best if she backed off. Even if she managed to chew its dick off, it'd probably take her arm to make up for it. Not a good trade for her.

She lets out a muffled shriek as the second one basically cuts open her back with it's leg in its attempts to get her shirt off. The humiliation only increases when she noticed the move tore off her bra as well, leaving her breasts open to the world. With only one arm free, she can't beat the thing's face in to make up for biting her boob, but she wants to. So damn badly!

The third one finally finds it's mark, and, feeling the hole underneath her panties, lifts one of its legs and roughly tears her panties off with such force that it whips PC's legs. With no more hesitation., it slides its dick into PC's vagina, immediately ramming it in as deep as it could go, acidic precum immediately began to leak out, and it began to have its way with her pussy

The first bug tries to thrust its cock even deeper into her mouth, but can't fit, so it continues pounding the back of her throat with every thrust, its precum starting to leak into her throat, and mix with the blood, both burning the inside of her mouth and throat, causing searing pain, while it releases her forearm and starts biting her upper arm instead, chewing on it savagely.

The second wraps its legs around her midsection and squeezes her hard, cracking one of her ribs with the force of its squeezing while it grinds its cock between her tits, leaking precum on them, which burns intensely, both insects letting out groans of pleasure as they have their way with her, and shuddering as they get closer.

PC releases another muffled shout as the third bug melt her panties and shoves its cock into her pussy, burning the most sensitive place on her body and replacing the pleasure she's used to from that sector with pure pain. She was hoping that with her pantyhose still in place she could at least avoid that, but acidic fluids didn't give a fuck about her hopes. So now she's being fucked from all angles, the first bug almost eating her arm while the second one mauls her midsection. She's being burned from all directions and everything she does invites reprisal.

Well, if she's fucked anyway, she might as well deserve it.

She continues her previous quest to bite through the first bug's dick since it continued biting her anyway. She can't reach the other one inside her to hurt it, so she beat ineffectually against the one crushing her ribs. She doesn't expect anything to come from it, but dammit she's going down fighting!

The third one continued to pump its cock inside PC's pussy. It adjusts its position a few times, spreading PC's legs wider with its legs, or moving more upward so it can fit its dick even farther in. By the time it found the perfect spot, it could almost fit its entire dick inside PC. The pre-cum was coming more and more, and its cock twitched and engorged slightly every once in a while.

The first creature suddenly rams its cock as deep as it can and leaves it there, crying out as Priscilla bites it, it responds by ramming its horn through her arm, pinning it to the wall as it continues thrusting, shivering as it begins to near orgasm, despite the biting.

The second bug squeezes her tighter, breaking several of her ribs. It smears its cum across her breasts, then moves its cock away, poking it at her slit alongside the third bug, then without warning suddenly rams inside her, stretching her painfully, but not waiting for her to get used to it, instead it starts ramming into her in time with the other bug.

Between the screaming and the burning cum, PC can tell her throat is going to be useless for a good long while. But she can't help but cry out when the bastard goes from trying to eat her arm to skewering it with its horn. Her shout only gets louder when the second bug continues its quest to destroy her ribs and then adds a second cock to her pussy. She can definitely say she's never been stretched this far before and would be very happy if she NEVER got stretched this far again. The burning cum definitely helps her firmly categorize this as the worst fuck she's ever had, all pain and no pleasure, and she halfway wonders if she'll heal after she gets out of here.

Still, screaming was a bad idea. The first bug is literally suffocating her while the second leaves her no air to breathe when it crushes the air from her lungs. If this keeps up, she's going to pass out or worse. She NEEDS to remove this cock from her throat if she's gonna live through this! Biting down as hard as she can, she whips her head back and forth, trying to tear the invader off like her life depends on it. Cause it just might.

The third bug beings thrusting more rapidly once PC starts moving around, it makes a sharp sqeuaking noise as she does this. Her movements of resistance clearly pleasing it more. As if to confirm this, it suddenly stops, and its cock engorges even more, to the point where it stretches her pussy even more. Suddenly, the pain from the precum is amplified even more as the third bug is forced to cum, pushed over the edge by her movements. There was quite a lot, much more than what should be needed, but there was enough to not only fill her pussy, but have it leak out as well.

The first bug screeches, then yanks its cock out of her mouth, then cums its acidic jizz all over her face and breasts HARD, while twisting its horn inside her arm, against the wall.

The second insect cums hard at the same time as the first, both of them overflowing her pussy drastically, soaking her thighs nd the floor with the excess cum, while the insect cracks the rest of her ribs, seemingly as a reflex.

"At least I didn't have to digest it." She can't help but think even as the pain from having the concentrated version of the acid she's been swallowing hosing down her face and breasts causes her vision to break out in stars. It's all she can do to keep it out of her eyes since she doesn't wanna know what THAT would do to them. Having a double dose of the stuff in her pussy as her ribs are well and truly crushed causes darkness to take over the edges of her vision and it's only her stubborn pride and the certainty she'd never wake up again that allows her to stay conscious. Her arm hurts so much that she actually just can't feel it. She's sure that everything that happened to it will register later though and it'll be hell when it does.

Still, it wouldn't be her if she didn't snark off while she was in a terrible situation. "Happy now?" She says, breathless with the shallow breaths she has to take in order to keep her ribs from piercing her lungs.

The third one dismounts her, taking a nip at her leg for seemingly no reason, before scurrying off to one of the many pitch black crevices that inhabit the cave, the sound of multiple bugs chittering and squeaking coming from said crevice

The first insect leaves, pulling its horn out of her arm, then skitters down the cave, leaving a trail of hot cum behind it, along with a decent amount of blood from how badly she had bit its cock.

The second bug slaps Priscilla in the face with its cock as it turns to leave, then skitters away as well, seemingly content with leaving Priscilla filled with its cum.

PC takes a moment to recover herself after everything is said and done. Here she is, covered and filled with these bastard's acidic cum, more burns on and in her than she knows what to do with. Her ribs are all crushed at best, her right breast is a chewed up mess, her leg is bleeding from the last asshole deciding to bite her for no reason, and the less said about her arm the better.

She allows herself one sob-filled sigh before she she pulls herself together and gets to her feet. She lost this time, but she WILL be back. And she's going to DESTROY every single one of them. They will be extinct by the time she's through with them. Her goal in mind, she drags herself out of the cave in search for a body of water before returning to the town. They can know she lost, she never tried to make herself out to be invincible, but they CAN'T know how badly she violated afterward. She lives on the faith of her people and having a CPU being used as a fucktoy for a bunch of bugs isn't how one keeps the faith.

So she'll wash the cum off her and get as much out of her as she can, make her way back to town and get someone to heal her wounds and get some new clothes, then she'll be back.

MiscChaos

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:32 am

The sun is beginning to sink low in the sky.
LittleManKitten/Soumeria

Littlemankitten Wrote:Souma hummed cheerfully as they walked across the graveyard, seemingly completely unphased by the atmosphere or the fact they were clearly being followed. Soul on the other hand, stood right by Souma the entire way, whimpering a little whenever she saw one of the shadow's move or when she heard a strange noise. Which was often. Once they reached the mausoleum, Souma clasped her hands together and grinned. "This must be where the source of these undead. I can feel it." Soul grimaced and looked at the mausoleum. Clearly creeped out by it, but not enough to run. Not that running would of been a good idea seeing as they were surrounded. "Ok, but what about all the undead surrounding us? Or the ones by the mausoleum? Should we not take care of them before heading in?" Souma chuckles a little shaking hear head. She walks up to the doors of the mausoleum and opens them. "The zombies are clearly herding us to this place, they want us to be here. Probably to face their leader. Killing their leader will, probably, be easier, and more effective. Or destroying the object creating them. If we try and take on all the zombie's, we wont win." Soul groans a little, looking over Souma to see what's inside the mausoleum.

Opening the door to the structure, the two are met with a pitch black room, and the shadows in the fog begin closing in on them, slowly, forcing them into the building. After they are forced to the middle of the room, torches are lit around them, illuminating the once dark room.

The inside of the structure had been remodeled into some sort of arena, with seats all around them, filled to the last with pale-skinned, rotting, undead, all groaning and clapping. The platform they were standing on was cross-shaped, with a black liquid all around it, which slowly filled until each leg of the cross was covered, so that there was no way off the platform.

Up ahead was a female, sitting on a throne, holding a glass of purple liquid, with a scythe leaning against her thigh, watching the two. "Ah, the CPU of Soumeria, what a nice surprise" she said, as a spiked fence began rising around the platform, with purple mist rising off of it "What brings you to our humble home? Curiosity? Financial gain? Loneliness?" she asked, almost rhetorically, a smug edge to her voice as she spoke.

MrBlah/Magna

mrblah Wrote:Cherni followed the elderly man to the house in question, looking over it with a critical gaze. Never had the girl needed to investigate anything, but she was intelligent and sharp. She'd make up for her lack of experience and get to the bottom of the mystery, for the sake of the innocent lives counting on her... but at the sight of the house, the sheltered girl had to shudder. It really did look like the work of a monster. The building was damaged and dried blood was left on the walls, just like it was straight out of a horror film.

And that wasn't the worst of it. The second house was in just as bad a shape, with blood on the floor and the place looking ruined beyond repair. And the third, seemingly in the same condition. Each house made her stomach churn in disgust, and her anger towards the culprit increased. Who... what kind of beast could do such heinous acts, seemingly for no reason? "Senseless violence... there's nothing more despicable." Cherni muttered to herself. She turned back to the second victim's home to get a better look at the clues, checking the claw marks. "Even on the ceiling? It must be an agile monster."

The stranger then caught her attention with her own findings, and the stare she was giving to Cherni made her feel somewhat uncomfortable. Did... she was talking to her, right? Should she... should she say something? "Right... thanks. I don't think I caught your name earlier?" Seriously, who was this girl?

The girl ignored Cherni's question and instead replied to her comment on the creature's mobility "Highly mobile, fingers instead of paws..." she knelt on the ground and ran her hand across the floor, then looked at her palm "It also left behind brown fur..." she said, waving her hand to get the excess fur off, then standing and walking off, between two houses, around another, and out of sight. The elder then spoke up "I don't recall seeing any creatures matching that description... not all three, anyway. I've seen plenty that have fur and are incredibly agile, but none that appear out of nowhere and have fingers instead of paws... this is quite baffling, Madame Goddess... do you have any ideas?"

KnightVanilla/Machina

KnightVanilla Wrote:As the two stepped further into the depths of the underground it donned on both of them that entity they might have theorized to have taken the slab at the dead of night to be a intelligent creature. However the undead wasn't quite what they had in clear. Eclair spoke as they walked further and further into the deeps "Ophelia, I'll need you to take your HDD form the moment the fighting picks up. Let's call this a test of your abilities as my candidate. If I'm forced to take my HDD form then it's a failure on your part as my protector, or if I'm forced to use my more abilities." As she finished speaking her Dancer's Blade slowly started to manifest in front of her. To only hover and circle around her... Keeping her arms closed as she contemplates their next move.

Ophelia however became nervous about being tested... Though she readied herself as she clasped onto her rifle, it was obvious that she held some reservations before transforming into her HDD form. As soon as she took it up she became more confident and felt the strength flow through her she was her Lord's hand and she would destroy all that would oppose them. "If you request it of me miss Eclair, then they will stand no longer." With that said they both began to pick up pace intending to get in and out of this area as quick as possible. With Eclair on point their intent was clear. Go in and out as fast as pos and fight through their foes if necessary.

The scraping and groaning grows louder as the pair move deeper into the tomb, and suddenly stop when the pair enters a room with a purple light emanating from it. Upon closer inspection, the object is the village's slab, made of stone and covered in purple, glowing, carvings.

Even in the darkness of the ruins, the pair can see the figures standing as still as statues, waiting, watching, as if seeing if anything will be done to the slab, their glowing purple eyes firmly locked on them in the darkness.

The slab, however, in the darkness begins to glow brighter, and Eclair feels somewhat compelled to touch the slab, to grab it, and pick it up, and leave with it. At the same time, she can also hear a liquid leaking out onto the stone floor, as a continuous flow, until finally feeling her feet slowly becoming submerged in the unidentified liquid.

MiscChaos/Enware

MiscChaos Wrote:So not only do her opponents outnumber her, they're faster than her as well! PC finds this out when the bug on the ceiling falls down and... tries to slap her in the face with it's dick?
"What the fuck!?" She can't help but think as she dodges out of the way. She only gets a peek before the thing hits the floor, but the club it just tried to beat her face in with is more than a bit bigger than she's used to playing with. She thinks she now has an idea of what happened to her villagers if they're already turned on by the sight of her.

The bug behind her moves up and... does the same exact thing! Do these things use anything besides their dicks for attacking!? Because it came from behind, it actually makes contact with her cheek, but she doesn't even feel it. Well, the attack anyway. Something about the dick must be toxic because she feels sick to her stomach as if something is eating her from the inside out. So not only do they have giant dicks, but said dicks are poisonous. Because of course they are.

The last one seems to be afraid to show her it's cock, so instead it spits a wad of... silk? It's something sticky at least and she's fairly sure she doesn't want to make contact with it so she rolls out of the way.

And during this dodge, she finally finds her chance to strike. Using the momentum of her dodge, she swings her Naginata at the bug who dared sully her face with it's dick and savors the moment her blade cuts clean through it. The thing hits the ground in two pieces. Her moment is cut short as the poison makes itself known and she clutches her stomach and resists the urge to vomit as it wracks her system.

This must be what the bug next to her was waiting for because it positively slaps her with it's cock. It hits her so hard that she's brought to the floor with the force of it's cockslap. She imagines these things can actually care for each other and that this fucker is a little pissed she cut its friend in half. Doesn't really matter to her though since they all will sure the same fate. The bug in the back fires off another set of it's Silky thread at her, but even on the floor as she is she can roll out of the way of the blast. Still, her vision is getting spotty and her body weak. She definitely is not winning this fight as she is. It's embarrassing, but she'll need to transform in order to get out of this.

"TRANSFORM!" she shouts as a beam of light envelops her. She can feel her form changing, becoming more developed even as she gains more draconian features. Horns sprout from her temples and her fingernails shoot out and blacken as they become more claws than nails. As her tail fires out, her transformation completes. "For the sake of the village you've endangered, I'll show no mercy!" Violet Heart shouts, her motherly fury at the corpses of her villagers fresh in her mind. As if to give action to her words, she swipes her naginata upwards, very nearly cleaving the bug that just won't stop assaulting her with penis in two. The thing holds onto its life by a thread, but how weakly it holds itself. Poison wracks her system again and she can do nothing but grit her teeth and bear the pain of it for long enough to put down these threats to her people.

Near dead or not, apparently the bug is horny enough to attempt to slap her with its cock once again. Fear for its life or whatever it is must fuel it because it moves faster than ever before, managing to catch her with the slap even in her Goddess form. She still doesn't feel the impact of the penis, but the thing apparently must really like the feel of her face because it cums all over her! Not expecting it at all, she doesn't avoid the spray and very quickly learns that it's acidic! It melts her outfit wherever it touches and suddenly she feels cold air on her nipples as the spray opens a chest window on her top. Embarrassing to say the least, but at least none of her children are around to see it. Where the semen touches skin, she feels a severe burning sensation, making her skin much more sensitive to the touch than before. She can't imagine that'll do anything good to her ability to take hits. The last bug once again tries to spray her down and once again she dodges out of the way, not wanting to know how the threads would feel against her burns.

Apparently this is the last straw. It makes noises of frustration, to the point where if it were human Violet Heart would be sure it was throwing a tantrum, before it's torso seems to engorge. For a moment she thinks this is it and that maybe it'll hit a little harder, but then it... SPLITS IN TWO!? Why the fuck are they raping her children if they can asexually reproduce!? They are literally attacking for no reason!? The thought infuriates her almost as much as the thought of having another bug to fight now. "For the sake of your children, you cannot lose here! Get it together, Violet Heart!" She shouts at herself, Cheering herself On to make it through this fight.

With her motivation newly restored, she aims to finish what she couldn't before: she strikes at the bug near her and completes the cut she made in it before, cutting it in two. But now pain comes at her internally and externally, the burns on her skin flaring up as she moves and the poison tearing apart her insides as she continues. The dual sets of pain stagger her. To the point where that fucking insect finally hits her with that sticky thread it's been trying to use all fight. It envelops her from top to bottom, blocking her sight and making her all but unable to move! Still, even with her difficulties moving she manages to hop out of the way as the newly born bug attempts to slap her in the face with its dick. Good to know these things are rapists from the moment they're born. Makes the decision to murder them all that much easier to do. Being unable to swing her naginata well enough to hit the bug in front of her, she awkwardly throws it at the far away bug and jumps above the both of them to catch it when she lands. Unfortunately because of her near complete inability to move she misses the bug she was aiming for. As the poison raging within her brings spots to her eyes, she at least takes solace in the fact that she can't feel her burns any more and the threads she was captured in fall apart under her high speed movement. It's not perfect, but it'll do.

The bug she just zoomed away from apparently doesn't like her gaining distance because it moves back into her space... and attempts to bite her! Holy shit, Violet Heart was getting to the point where she didn't think these things didn't know how to do anything but show off their cock or fire off sticky white shit at people. Maybe the reason they do that is because they can't hit otherwise since she handily dodges the attempt. Still, good to know. While she's dodging the bite, she moves right into the other bug's attempt to gore her on its horn. It doesn't hurt much, but with everything else going on right now it feels like the hand of god has come down to smite her. She wobbles, her HDD form fading as she runs out of time. "Shit"! she mutters, barely standing after the assault she's been under. It's at this point she realizes that she can't win this. She's too weak and those bugs can spawn before she kills them. It'd be better to retreat and come back another time when she's back at full power.

So she runs at top speed, trying to get out of the cave before any further attacks come. Unfortunately she forgot the bugs are every bit as fast as her if not faster and the bug catches up to her and sinks its teeth into her arm to stop her. She cries out in pain as the world becomes that much darker and it takes everything in her to stand. One point makes itself abundantly clear to her: she's just lost this fight.

One of the remaining bugs split into two, creating a group of three, then rams into Priscilla, knocking her against the cave wall with what feels like the force of a speeding train, then all three remaining bugs crouch low, and scuttle from side to side as they watch to see what she does now, or if she gets back up at all.

PC can feel her weapon leave her hands as she's crushed against the wall of the cave, her breath forced from her at the pain. With no real strength left in her, she slides down the wall in a heap and can only focus on getting her breath back. The instant she does, she releases a growl and glares at the insects in front of her. She's not sure what the fuck is going on in the guild, but this damn sure isn't a E-rank mission! Someone is going to pay for this when she gets out of this. But first she has to get out of this. "C'mon, ya bastards! I ain't done yet." She says, trying to regain her feet and keep fighting

One of the bugs makes a crackling noise, then bites Priscilla on the arm, while a HUGE, tentacle-like bug cock snakes out from beneath it and forces its way into her throat. The thing smelled horrible, and every place in her mouth which made contact with it felt a burning sensation.

A second bug began using its teeth to tug at the front of Priscilla's dress, ripping the front open bit by bit, while it dug one of its sharp legs into her thigh, through her pantyhose.

"GURK!" Is the only noise she can make as her weakened state is taken advantage of and a dick finds its way down her throat. Automatically she attempts to bite down on the invader. No need to make this easy on the fucker after all! At the same time she attempts to push the second bug away from her shirt, though she can feel how ineffectual it is with all her strength having been beaten out of her. She actually holds her leg still in hopes that it'll somehow spare the leggings. If things go the way she's thinking, they'll get torn apart anyway, but, again, no need to make things easy

The third bug, which just stood back this entire time, crawled towards PC and mounts her, its own weird tentacle cock probing PC's body, it spread its slimy, burnings fluids all over her torso, as if not exactly sure where it was supposed to put it. Then again it WAS just born so it probably didnt know.

The first bug twitches when Priscilla bites down on its cock, but starts thrusting its cock in and out of her mouth anyway, and bites down on her arm harder, drawing blood as its teeth sink into her skin.

The second bug finishes tearing the front of her dress open, then bites down on her right breast, hard, ripping her shirt with its teeth without bothering to remove it, and meanwhile uses its legs to poke and prod at the back of her shirt, seemingly trying to figure out how to get it off, just stabbing holes into it and pricking her back with them.

So now PC is in a biting contest with a bug while her throat burns both with the fluids the fucker's releasing and how hard it'd thrusting into her. How is this her life? Still, a little pain isn't going to make her yield, even if the putrid insect is drawing blood. When it bites down harder, she does the same as if aiming to tear it off.

She's pretty much given up on her shirt though. With 2 bugs working on it, one with it's damn acidic cum, she knew it wasn't going to last much longer. Still, she can at least slow it down. With one of the fuckers giving her such a tempting target, she punches down on the free-roaming dick with her free hand. She also can't contain a wince as the second bug bites her breast. With all the victims they've had, she'd have thought they would have a system by now, but the stabbing pain in her back says otherwise

The bug didn't seem to react at all to her punching it's dick, instead it continues to probe. Its dick eventually makes its way up her face, and finds her nose. It instantly starts to thrust as soon as it finds a hole, but quickly realize that it is one it can use, so continues to probe, making its way down this time, it wont be long before it finds something it can actually penetrate.

The first insect lets out a cry as Priscilla penetrates its cock and draws blood, however as the blood starts to fill her mouth, she finds that IT burns as well. The creature, despite the pain, only starts ramming into her throat harder and faster, blocking her air passage with its giant cock, while it bites harder into her arm,, causing her to drench her sleeve with blood.

The second creature seemingly gets tired of fiddling with her shirt, stabs Priscilla's back one more time, then creates a large scratch across it as it rips her shirt open from the back, then tugs it off with its legs. The creature then slips its snake-like cock between her breasts and starts grinding against them, whether she has a bra or not, while it actually chews on her right breast with its sharp teeth.

"BAD IDEA!" PC thinks as the bugs acidic blood fills her mouth. She's not sure WHY she thought they only had acidic cum, but she curses herself a fucking idiot for doing so. It did nothing but make her mouth an acidic playground and piss the thing off so that she can maybe only breathe once every couple of seconds as it shoves it's tool down her throat. And that's not nearly enough air. She can feel her lungs crying out for oxygen as the thing has it's fill of her. It'd probably be best if she backed off. Even if she managed to chew its dick off, it'd probably take her arm to make up for it. Not a good trade for her.

She lets out a muffled shriek as the second one basically cuts open her back with it's leg in its attempts to get her shirt off. The humiliation only increases when she noticed the move tore off her bra as well, leaving her breasts open to the world. With only one arm free, she can't beat the thing's face in to make up for biting her boob, but she wants to. So damn badly!

The third one finally finds it's mark, and, feeling the hole underneath her panties, lifts one of its legs and roughly tears her panties off with such force that it whips PC's legs. With no more hesitation., it slides its dick into PC's vagina, immediately ramming it in as deep as it could go, acidic precum immediately began to leak out, and it began to have its way with her pussy

The first bug tries to thrust its cock even deeper into her mouth, but can't fit, so it continues pounding the back of her throat with every thrust, its precum starting to leak into her throat, and mix with the blood, both burning the inside of her mouth and throat, causing searing pain, while it releases her forearm and starts biting her upper arm instead, chewing on it savagely.

The second wraps its legs around her midsection and squeezes her hard, cracking one of her ribs with the force of its squeezing while it grinds its cock between her tits, leaking precum on them, which burns intensely, both insects letting out groans of pleasure as they have their way with her, and shuddering as they get closer.

PC releases another muffled shout as the third bug melt her panties and shoves its cock into her pussy, burning the most sensitive place on her body and replacing the pleasure she's used to from that sector with pure pain. She was hoping that with her pantyhose still in place she could at least avoid that, but acidic fluids didn't give a fuck about her hopes. So now she's being fucked from all angles, the first bug almost eating her arm while the second one mauls her midsection. She's being burned from all directions and everything she does invites reprisal.

Well, if she's fucked anyway, she might as well deserve it.

She continues her previous quest to bite through the first bug's dick since it continued biting her anyway. She can't reach the other one inside her to hurt it, so she beat ineffectually against the one crushing her ribs. She doesn't expect anything to come from it, but dammit she's going down fighting!

The third one continued to pump its cock inside PC's pussy. It adjusts its position a few times, spreading PC's legs wider with its legs, or moving more upward so it can fit its dick even farther in. By the time it found the perfect spot, it could almost fit its entire dick inside PC. The pre-cum was coming more and more, and its cock twitched and engorged slightly every once in a while.

The first creature suddenly rams its cock as deep as it can and leaves it there, crying out as Priscilla bites it, it responds by ramming its horn through her arm, pinning it to the wall as it continues thrusting, shivering as it begins to near orgasm, despite the biting.

The second bug squeezes her tighter, breaking several of her ribs. It smears its cum across her breasts, then moves its cock away, poking it at her slit alongside the third bug, then without warning suddenly rams inside her, stretching her painfully, but not waiting for her to get used to it, instead it starts ramming into her in time with the other bug.

Between the screaming and the burning cum, PC can tell her throat is going to be useless for a good long while. But she can't help but cry out when the bastard goes from trying to eat her arm to skewering it with its horn. Her shout only gets louder when the second bug continues its quest to destroy her ribs and then adds a second cock to her pussy. She can definitely say she's never been stretched this far before and would be very happy if she NEVER got stretched this far again. The burning cum definitely helps her firmly categorize this as the worst fuck she's ever had, all pain and no pleasure, and she halfway wonders if she'll heal after she gets out of here.

Still, screaming was a bad idea. The first bug is literally suffocating her while the second leaves her no air to breathe when it crushes the air from her lungs. If this keeps up, she's going to pass out or worse. She NEEDS to remove this cock from her throat if she's gonna live through this! Biting down as hard as she can, she whips her head back and forth, trying to tear the invader off like her life depends on it. Cause it just might.

The third bug beings thrusting more rapidly once PC starts moving around, it makes a sharp sqeuaking noise as she does this. Her movements of resistance clearly pleasing it more. As if to confirm this, it suddenly stops, and its cock engorges even more, to the point where it stretches her pussy even more. Suddenly, the pain from the precum is amplified even more as the third bug is forced to cum, pushed over the edge by her movements. There was quite a lot, much more than what should be needed, but there was enough to not only fill her pussy, but have it leak out as well.

The first bug screeches, then yanks its cock out of her mouth, then cums its acidic jizz all over her face and breasts HARD, while twisting its horn inside her arm, against the wall.

The second insect cums hard at the same time as the first, both of them overflowing her pussy drastically, soaking her thighs and the floor with the excess cum, while the insect cracks the rest of her ribs, seemingly as a reflex.

"At least I didn't have to digest it." She can't help but think even as the pain from having the concentrated version of the acid she's been swallowing hosing down her face and breasts causes her vision to break out in stars. It's all she can do to keep it out of her eyes since she doesn't wanna know what THAT would do to them. Having a double dose of the stuff in her pussy as her ribs are well and truly crushed causes darkness to take over the edges of her vision and it's only her stubborn pride and the certainty she'd never wake up again that allows her to stay conscious. Her arm hurts so much that she actually just can't feel it. She's sure that everything that happened to it will register later though and it'll be hell when it does.

Still, it wouldn't be her if she didn't snark off while she was in a terrible situation. "Happy now?" She says, breathless with the shallow breaths she has to take in order to keep her ribs from piercing her lungs.

The third one dismounts her, taking a nip at her leg for seemingly no reason, before scurrying off to one of the many pitch black crevices that inhabit the cave, the sound of multiple bugs chittering and squeaking coming from said crevice

The first insect leaves, pulling its horn out of her arm, then skitters down the cave, leaving a trail of hot cum behind it, along with a decent amount of blood from how badly she had bit its cock.

The second bug slaps Priscilla in the face with its cock as it turns to leave, then skitters away as well, seemingly content with leaving Priscilla filled with its cum.

PC takes a moment to recover herself after everything is said and done. Here she is, covered and filled with these bastard's acidic cum, more burns on and in her than she knows what to do with. Her ribs are all crushed at best, her right breast is a chewed up mess, her leg is bleeding from the last asshole deciding to bite her for no reason, and the less said about her arm the better.

She allows herself one sob-filled sigh before she she pulls herself together and gets to her feet. She lost this time, but she WILL be back. And she's going to DESTROY every single one of them. They will be extinct by the time she's through with them. Her goal in mind, she drags herself out of the cave in search for a body of water before returning to the town. They can know she lost, she never tried to make herself out to be invincible, but they CAN'T know how badly she violated afterward. She lives on the faith of her people and having a CPU being used as a fucktoy for a bunch of bugs isn't how one keeps the faith.

So she'll wash the cum off her and get as much out of her as she can, make her way back to town and get someone to heal her wounds and get some new clothes, then she'll be back.

PC makes her way back out of the cave and to a nearby lake, to wash herself off. The location was surprisingly peaceful, with no monsters nearby, and only harmless fish in the water, swimming around. None of the creatures seemed bothered by the liquid that she washed off her skin, or out of her body, and the only other person nearby was minding her own business, eating some fish in her own camp, and either didn't notice, or didn't mind PC's presence.

Even after PC has fully cleaned herself off, all she had left to wear was her ripped clothes, which the bugs had done a number on. She could, however, still put them on to mostly cover herself. PC also couldn't completely shake a strange feeling deep down, nor could she completely ignore the extremely uncomfortable scratching feeling inside her.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:12 am

As soon as Souma sees the girl sitting on the throne, she grinned widely and outstretched her arms towards her, as if she was a close friend that she's known for years. Soul cowers behind Souma, looking scared at all the undead on the stands, and the seeming arena type area they were in. If Souma noticed any of it though, she didn't let it show. "My, my... Who have we here? Who knew such a beauty resided here?" Souma giggled, but her voice held genuine sincerity towards her comment. "Well... I'm here to stop the undead here obviously! I can't let my people by terrorized by those that should be resting eternally. I must stop the undead, and bring back the thing that was responsible. Which seems to be you... So tell me, will you come peacefully? Perhaps we can even have some fun?" Souma strikes a suggestive pose, showcasing every curve of her body to the girl, just in case she's into that sort of thing. Returning to a normal pose, she clasps her hands together. "Or do I have to cut off your head, and show you the meaning of pain?" Souma's tone of voice and smile doesn't change throughout her suggestions. She knew how to keep herself composed. As Souma talked, Soul had readied her weapon, just in case combat where to happen.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 am

She sighed a bit, but was surprised by the lack of response. This girl must know who she is... or well, she knows who her twin is. To not answer a question asked by a CPU just seemed strange to her... but then again, she is in neutral territory that's completely unaffiliated with Magna. Boy, neutral territory sure could be scary. She watched as the strange person walked off without a word, almost coldly so despite what Cherni thought might have been some manner of polite camaraderie before. Huh.

"Uh, right." The elder's question brought her back to Earth, reminding her of the job at hand. Right. She had the clues. She had the knowledge. She just had to put it all together. "Maybe... well, from what I'm seeing, the signs are kinda pointing to a werewolf."
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:54 am

PC sighs when she sees the second person around. It means she can't rage about the humiliating experience she just had since it'd look bad on her image. And besides that, she wanted the amount of people seeing her covered in bug spunk to be exactly 0. This woman being here raises that number to 1, which is really 1 too many. At the very least, the other doesn't seem to want to make conversation so there's a plus. Maybe she'll just say quiet about anything she sees today.

With that out of her mind, she washes the shame off of herself, out of herself, and her clothing and hopes that it doesn't fuck with the ecosystem of this lake too badly. She does wonder if the acidic properties only affect humans or if water neutralizes it since none of the fish in the water seem to be melting under the concentration of the stuff she's washing out of her pussy. It pisses her off when she feels the scratching though. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, least of all herself, but that anger is mostly fear. She assumed the bugs couldn't impregnate people since their cum literally kills them. She's sure the only reason she survived was because she's a Goddess and therefore much more hardy than any normal human. Could that resistance be enough to get knocked up by them? She'll keep an eye on it, but if her stomach starts getting big, she's stabbing herself in the womb, no questions asked. There's no way in hell she's allowing more of those things to be born into the world.

She sighs again, but isn't really surprised, when she considers her clothes. The bugs weren't courteous enough to gently remove her clothing before they took their pleasure from her. Still, her skirt is intact enough to hide her melted panties and her shirt can be explained away by simple combat. It'll do and keep her dignity mostly intact until she can get a replacement for it. With her appearance as recovered as it's going to get, she makes her way back to town. She needs to either rest or find a healing mage before she goes back to that cave to exterminate all bug life within it. That and she needs to have a chat with the local representative of the Guild about how they label their missions.

MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 am

Upon arriving to their destination, Eclair's mind was racing to count the figures as well as figure a plan of attack. Making every note of sensory details even the strange compulsion to grab the slab. Something that definitely wasn't a good sign... More so recalling on the news of other adventures having gone to this location to retrieve the slab before her... Piecing together the evidence and what she saw in front of her. "Ophelia, I think whatever that slab is... Its has enthralled the previous group of adventurers to make their attempt on this little treasure... Now it's my turn to try I suppose... I need you to back me up, we're on a time table don't want to remain her too long otherwise we might get flooded. If any of them attempt to make a move on me... Shoot them." Eclairs gave her order loud and clear attempting to maneuver around the figure to reach and take the slab.
KnightVanilla

Next

Return to Roleplay