Terradimension Neptunia: Nation of Fragile Faith(IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Terradimension Neptunia: Nation of Fragile Faith(IC)

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:38 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

LittleManKitten/Soumeria

Littlemankitten Wrote:As soon as Souma sees the girl sitting on the throne, she grinned widely and outstretched her arms towards her, as if she was a close friend that she's known for years. Soul cowers behind Souma, looking scared at all the undead on the stands, and the seeming arena type area they were in. If Souma noticed any of it though, she didn't let it show. "My, my... Who have we here? Who knew such a beauty resided here?" Souma giggled, but her voice held genuine sincerity towards her comment. "Well... I'm here to stop the undead here obviously! I can't let my people by terrorized by those that should be resting eternally. I must stop the undead, and bring back the thing that was responsible. Which seems to be you... So tell me, will you come peacefully? Perhaps we can even have some fun?" Souma strikes a suggestive pose, showcasing every curve of her body to the girl, just in case she's into that sort of thing. Returning to a normal pose, she clasps her hands together. "Or do I have to cut off your head, and show you the meaning of pain?" Souma's tone of voice and smile doesn't change throughout her suggestions. She knew how to keep herself composed. As Souma talked, Soul had readied her weapon, just in case combat where to happen.

When Souma makes her offer and shows off the curves of her body, the Necromancer blushes and shifts in her seat, crossing her legs the other way. "U-uhm w-well, you s-see" she tries to stammer out, then blushes even darker and shifts her position again, apparently attempting to cover her crotch. "A-ahem y-you make a c-compelling a- ahem" she then coughed and motioned to a group of zombies over by a lever, to which they responded by pulling it, causing the cage around Souma and Soul to lower into the floor. After which the floor closed up, concealing the liquid therein and allowing the girls to move freely again. The Necromancer once again attempted to speak "I u-uhm believe t-that you, y-you know a-hem" she shook her head violently, then tried one more time to speak "A-ack I accept your terms, Madame Goddess, please contact me anytime you like, I'll be here, and I'll keep my zombies under control from now on, you have my word" she blurted out, blushing heavily, and speaking as if she were in an auction.

MrBlah/Magna

mrblah Wrote:She sighed a bit, but was surprised by the lack of response. This girl must know who she is... or well, she knows who her twin is. To not answer a question asked by a CPU just seemed strange to her... but then again, she is in neutral territory that's completely unaffiliated with Magna. Boy, neutral territory sure could be scary. She watched as the strange person walked off without a word, almost coldly so despite what Cherni thought might have been some manner of polite camaraderie before. Huh.

"Uh, right." The elder's question brought her back to Earth, reminding her of the job at hand. Right. She had the clues. She had the knowledge. She just had to put it all together. "Maybe... well, from what I'm seeing, the signs are kinda pointing to a werewolf."

As soon as Cherni says the word "Werewolf", a crash is heard from far behind them, the sound of splintering wood and broken glass, followed by screams of terror. Moving around the side of the cabin, Cherni would be able to see that one of the houses had most of the side broken open, and large, hairy creature was lumbering out, with half of a human male in one hand.

The creature was absolutely massive and covered in fur, with razor sharp fangs filling its mouth. The creature fully exited the building, dropped the half a man he was holding, and broke into a sprint on all-fours, bolting across the ground towards the outer boundaries of the town. Immediately following the creature was the hooded girl that Cherni had spoken to earlier, who in a full on sprint, with her Ninjaken at the ready.

MiscChaos/Enware

MiscChaos Wrote:PC sighs when she sees the second person around. It means she can't rage about the humiliating experience she just had since it'd look bad on her image. And besides that, she wanted the amount of people seeing her covered in bug spunk to be exactly 0. This woman being here raises that number to 1, which is really 1 too many. At the very least, the other doesn't seem to want to make conversation so there's a plus. Maybe she'll just say quiet about anything she sees today.

With that out of her mind, she washes the shame off of herself, out of herself, and her clothing and hopes that it doesn't fuck with the ecosystem of this lake too badly. She does wonder if the acidic properties only affect humans or if water neutralizes it since none of the fish in the water seem to be melting under the concentration of the stuff she's washing out of her pussy. It pisses her off when she feels the scratching though. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, least of all herself, but that anger is mostly fear. She assumed the bugs couldn't impregnate people since their cum literally kills them. She's sure the only reason she survived was because she's a Goddess and therefore much more hardy than any normal human. Could that resistance be enough to get knocked up by them? She'll keep an eye on it, but if her stomach starts getting big, she's stabbing herself in the womb, no questions asked. There's no way in hell she's allowing more of those things to be born into the world.

She sighs again, but isn't really surprised, when she considers her clothes. The bugs weren't courteous enough to gently remove her clothing before they took their pleasure from her. Still, her skirt is intact enough to hide her melted panties and her shirt can be explained away by simple combat. It'll do and keep her dignity mostly intact until she can get a replacement for it. With her appearance as recovered as it's going to get, she makes her way back to town. She needs to either rest or find a healing mage before she goes back to that cave to exterminate all bug life within it. That and she needs to have a chat with the local representative of the Guild about how they label their missions.

Priscilla makes it back to the town without any trouble, however, upon entering the town, she gets some strange looks from the residents, but they try to hide them the best the can. Upon making her way back to the Elder, he raises his eyebrows, briefly, then bows down to her "Welcome back to our humble village, Madam Goddess. Did you manage to eliminate the creature that has been harming our villagers?" he asked, following it up by gently guiding her into one of their cabins and helping her lower herself onto one of their beds. "Do not worry, madame, one of our Clerics will be here shortly, if you would permit us to heal you."

After only a moment, the Cleric arrives, and if Priscilla is okay with it, he chants some words from a book with a golden cover, and a bright light emanates from it. While the wounds do close, and the bleeding is stopped, Priscilla's arm is still in terrible pain, and a few of her ribs are still clearly cracked. However, her arm seems to work properly, and she can move without it feeling COMPLETELY unbearable.

After Priscilla answers his question, and has been healed, the Elder speaks once more before he leaves "If there's anything further we can do for you, please let us know, Madame Goddess."

KnightVanilla/Machina

KnightVanilla Wrote:Upon arriving to their destination, Eclair's mind was racing to count the figures as well as figure a plan of attack. Making every note of sensory details even the strange compulsion to grab the slab. Something that definitely wasn't a good sign... More so recalling on the news of other adventures having gone to this location to retrieve the slab before her... Piecing together the evidence and what she saw in front of her. "Ophelia, I think whatever that slab is... Its has enthralled the previous group of adventurers to make their attempt on this little treasure... Now it's my turn to try I suppose... I need you to back me up, we're on a time table don't want to remain her too long otherwise we might get flooded. If any of them attempt to make a move on me... Shoot them." Eclairs gave her order loud and clear attempting to maneuver around the figure to reach and take the slab.

Touching the slab was not a good idea, the creatures around them immediately stumbled forward and attempted to grab at it, while others surround and start to attempt to attack the pair. Two of the creatures also appear from seemingly nowhere and attempt to grab the two girls.

It's at this point that they finally get a good look at them:
Decaying creatures, wrapped in linen and preserved, otherwise wearing no clothes. All of them were holding some kind of weaponry, the only similarity being a green substance dripping from them. Each of the creatures also had a blue glow in their eyes and mouths.

As the creatures approached, the purple liquid seemed to be filling the room faster, and didn't bother the approaching undead at all, they even moved as if they weren't sloshing through sticky purple goo.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Cherni snapped to attention the moment she heard the crash, spinning around to face the situation with alarm and worry. That didn't sound good, and the following screams of terror only added to the possible danger... "Wait here, elder!" The CPU candidate cautioned, before running off to make good on her word. She turned the corner of the cabin quickly, eyes focused on the problem ahead and body ready to explode into action at the sight of an immediate threat. Yet... despite this, even she had given pause at the sight of her adversary.

"So it was a werewolf after all..." Said Cherni, looking at the beast with an almost stunned expression. She had never expected it to be so... big, and hairy. The creature looked even more ferocious than the books said, so the still somewhat new-to-hunting Cherni couldn't exactly look at the beast and be unconcerned. Maybe if she were more like her sister...

Her wandering eyes caught sight of the upper half of the dead man, and her mind stopped working as she stared in horror at the grotesque and horrific sight of the bloody end. Cherni retched, disgusted at the sight and freezing up in fear of it. That... that could so easily be her, if she stuck her neck out for these people. Would it be worth it? She's not the right kind of person for a job like this. Cherni was pampered and sheltered; she knew that now. Why would she be the one sent to deal with this problem?

Her brief moment of doubt was broken at the sight of the girl from before, who chased after the monster as it seemed to attempt for an escape—was she going after it alone? But that's dangerous! She could die, just as easily as that poor man... surely, she knew this. But if that girl still decided to do it regardless; she must have been a true hero.

Only the bravest would knowingly rush into danger for the sake of helping people, and yet, for all of her ideologies and expectations, Cherni was frozen still and questioning her convictions. Was she really okay with leaving this girl to it? What kind of CPU candidate would do such a thing? ... How lowly would Seri think of her if she allowed that to happen. A small smile appeared on Cherni's face at the thought of her sister. Seri would never allow this to go unpunished, even despite her apathy to such things. She wasn't the type to stand idly by when someone or something did any actions that would hurt those she's sworn to protect. And even if she had failed to protect them, Seri would see to it that the criminal would face true retribution for their evil.

Needless to say; Cherni was soon chasing after the two of them, weapons out to battle the beast and bring it to justice. She was afraid without a doubt, but if she left matters alone, she could never be a better CPU than her sister. This was her greatest trial yet; but a trial none the less. She'd prove to herself AND to Seri that she could handle this dangerous job!

The werewolf had been quick on its feet, without a doubt. They were past the property lines of the village when Cherni caught up to the mystery girl and the werewolf. The beast had just been stopped as her temporary ally blocked its way, and before the werewolf could act against her; Cherni was already upon him with her signature Slash 'n Run. The werewolf was still too quick, even despite her surprise, and it was able to duck away from her attack with a quick side hop, leaving Cherni to stumble upon the lack of resistance and just barely move in time to avoid hitting her companion—not that the unnamed girl even registered her nearly made wounds. She charged their opponent, whipping out a flute mid-charge and playing a quick melody before her strike.

Their beastly adversary, however, wasn't as caught off guard as the mystery girl was anticipating. It swiftly dodged her slash, her blade just narrowly cutting a few hairs, and riposted with a grab on her extended arm. Before she had time to even realize her position, the beast dragged her down to the ground with the same force a child would use to angrily slam down a doll, stunning her and leaving her vulnerable. She wasn't getting up too quick, and the werewolf was just ready to follow up with a savage beat down, when Cherni came rushing in, her twin daggers charged with electricity. She swung both blades, missing the attack as the werewolf easily jumped away in evasion, but at least succeeded in taking the heat off of her friend. "I'll distract him for now, just take a break and heal up when you can!" Was her quick words of encouragement, before she launched herself back into the fray.

The werewolf proved itself to be terrifyingly agile. Every swipe, stab, and slash met nothing but air and sometimes hair, but at the very least she kept it on the defense, which is what she wanted. While the beast no doubt had far greater endurance than she had, their fight wouldn't be determined by stamina. She just needed one slip-up from the beast. One fatal error on its part that she could take advantage of, and her deadly daggers modified and specialized for weakening a target could give her the upper hand she needed. All it took was a little patience, a little determination, a little luck, and... there!

The unlucky werewolf had slowed down just a bit after a longer leap to try and give itself time to go on the offensive, but Cherni had been waiting for just such a chance. She followed it with a hard jump, daggers slashing through the air to stab into its flesh with a shock empowerment - and she was suddenly sailing back after a particularly dangerous and wild swing. The back of the creature's hand made a solid connection with her chin, and she was literally sent up and away with that one attack. Her rough landing caused her to drop her daggers, and she had to take a moment to fend off the black spots invading her vision. It was that strong? Just one hit... and she already felt like fainting. She barely registered the sound of a flute playing, then the following clashes in battle.

"Unbelievable... they weren't kidding about a werewolf's strength in the books..." She struggled to pick herself up, glancing to see the mysterious girl having picked up her slack to give her time to think and recover. That was good. But she was losing. That was bad. The CPU candidate knew she couldn't fend off that ferocious werewolf any longer, and with how hurt she already was... she couldn't chance the fight any longer. "I didn't think I'd have to do this... but clearly, you're more than I bargained for."

Cherni glared harshly at the distracted werewolf, standing up on shaky legs. Focusing inwardly, she called upon the power all CPUs and CPU candidates were bestowed with, using the share energy deep within her to access her full power. Her clothes seemed to vanish as she focused intently on her transformation, with silver light coating the affected areas. Her black stockings changed to white thigh high boots. Her hoodie and skirt were replaced with an elegant one piece dress with blue jewels. Her hair lengthened, flowing outward down to just reach her legs, and the newly formed Silver Sister opened her eyes... to reveal amber orange gems that stared at her opponent with a strong determination. "Let's see how you handle this, then."

With her increased speed, she dashed to the werewolf still locked in combat with the mystery girl, and she finally landed the first attack made against it. Her two daggers slashed across its back, spilling the monster's blood and easily poisoning it. The injured beast howled in pain, and was reminded of its other opponent as the stranger stabbed her blade into the beast's thigh. Its howl became a fierce roar, and it spun around to toss off its aggressors. Still, it was hurting bad. Time was its opponent now. Her poison should bring it to heel shortly. "Sorry that I took so long. These boots are really tight so I had to pull them hard." Joked the Silver Sister, though her face remained expressionless. "You ready to finish this guy off? I think it's almost time for supper."

The stranger remained silent and professional, instead responding with a simple nod and going in to continue the attack. From the other angle came in Silver Sister, dashing across the plains to easily cover the distance the beast put between them and lock it in combat again. The two worked in tandem to whittle it down, though oddly enough, it was taking longer than Silver Sister expected. Did the poison not work, or..?

The ensuing fighting continued for a good bit, with the werewolf on the defending and losing side. It knew its time was coming, but it had one more play up its sleeve. As Silver Sister was dashing in for a fatal attack to its neck, the beast halted her with a silent and deadly stare. It was just a moment that she felt unnerved, but that quickly heightened to abject terror. In her mind played all the ways the werewolf would kill her. Tear her limb from limb. Crunch her bones. She'd be in so much pain, lying on the floor. She'd be dying. She'd die. Her fear rose at the realization that she'd never get to see her sister again, or succeed her. This beast would end her life here and now, and there was nothing she could do about it.

... Silver Sister dropped to the ground, panting and dropping her daggers as she struggled to maintain her sanity. It felt like hours that she'd been mentally tormented with visions of her death... but it only lasted a mere second. It was a powerful illusion, but ultimately, just an illusion. She repeated this to herself. Just an illusion. She was still alive and well. It was just an illusion. Even as her heart beat wildly in her chest and her body trembled in terror; it was just an illusion.

That moment of weakness proved to be longer than the illusion lasted. When she looked up, her companion had just been slammed down into the ground for the second time, and was choking her out. Silver Sister berated herself for stopping in the middle of a fight, especially when she had an ally counting on her. She pulled herself up slowly, panting with the exertion. Her eyes were swimming, and she was unsteady on her feet. The mystery girl was coughing and trying to pry off the werewolf's claws with her hands, but she was struggling less and less. There was little time to think.

So she didn't, and she didn't need to. With the werewolf's guard down, Silver Sister dashed in for an attack, and it was that final moment that decided the battle. She stabbed her poison-dripping blades into the werewolf's neck, glaring into its angry eyes as it gargled its own blood and tried, vainly, to lash out at her instead. She merely twisted the blades, jumped up to press her feet against its chest, and kicked off while freeing her weapons. That was the end of that.

The 'thud' of its body hitting the ground signified the end of the combat, and Silver Sister allowed herself a moment to really recover. Her mind was still reeling from what she'd seen, and she was tired. "Embarrassing that he did so much damage to me..." Truly, Cherni felt she was in a pinch for a second there, and even while transformed she struggled. She really underestimated her opponent. "Hey, are you alright?"

After the battle, Silver Sister had diverted back to Cherni, and she had collected a potion from the werewolf's corpse. "... Thanks for your help, by the way? You took a beating though. If you want, I've got this potion I just grabbed?" Offered the CPU Candidate. She needed some way of thanking the mysterious girl. Her aid had been invaluable, and who knows how the fight could've gone without her? "We should also probably head back to the village. It's dark out."
Last edited by mrblah on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:48 am

PC weathers the looks of her people with her brand of confidence. This isn't the first time she's had her clothing destroyed due to combat and it most certainly won't be the last. She can only hope it's the last time they're destroyed because bugs decided to rip them apart to get at the flesh underneath. She deals with the Elder's look with the same confidence, waving his assistance off. She's not so weak that she needs help simply sitting down! It's rather telling to those who know her that she does choose to take a seat on the bed rather than stand proud while she speaks with the Elder.

"Unfortunately, the process will be rather more involved than originally planned, Sir Elder. After all, there is not just one creature who has been threatening your village. There are many." she reports, trying to keep the dignity she feels required to show her people while almost literally everything hurts. "I personally encountered quite a few with the ability to divide themselves at will, though I heard many more further within the cavern. I will likely require multiple sorties into the cave in order to eradicate them all. That or I will have to find a leader of some sort and put 'em down. I don't recommend you share this information with the villagers though. I think it'd only freak them out." With her advise given, she shuts up until the Cleric shows up and makes her feel a bit like she's been dragged across all of creation, chewed up, then spit out. Then violated. Her insides still ache with the sheer size of the things shoved inside her.

Speaking of ache, she apparently didn't get a very good Cleric since so much of her is still in so much pain. She's pretty sure she can sleep off whatever's left, but... well, at least she doesn't have a hole where her shoulder used to be anymore. Small victories are probably the only victories she's going to get today. "Clothes. I would like a replacement set of clothes. The ones I'm wearing show the signs of battle too clearly and that cannot be good for the morale of my people." She answers the instant the Elder asks what else can be done today. "I will also require a tablet to communicate with the capital. I imagine they expected me back by the end of the day and I shall have to let them know I will not be leaving until the menace to this town has been put down." She also needs to respond to the challenge and let them know she has no intention of attending, but the Elder doesn't need to know that. She also needs to contact the Guild to see what the hell they have to say for themselves for the ranking of this mission.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 am

Fantastic, this outcome was more then Souma could of hoped for, not only did she made the girl stand down, she practically gave herself to Souma's rule. Souma's grin become so large her muscles strained. Behind her, Soul sighed in relief, lowering her weapon. "Wow sister, I knew you were convincing but that was quite something, your so amazing sometimes!" Soul said, beaming at her older sister. Souma chuckled, her ego boosted just a little. "I just showed our lovely friend her the best course of action, it was wise of her to listen to me." Souma then grabbed under her clothing and lifted it up, showcasing her bra to the sorceress. "Prove to me that I made the right choice by serving under me, and I will show you even more." Souma said seductively and winked at the sorceress. Soul squeaked and blushed heavily, looking away from her sister. Souma righted her clothing and giggled. "Come along then, we must tell the villagers the deal we made, and that they will be able to rest easy now... Though my first order would be to lay the dead to rest for now, many of the villages loved ones and friends are here. I don't want you to desecrate the land. Do not worry though, I already have an idea of how to get you bodies that no one will care about." Souma extended her hands towards the sorceress. Once the Sorceress would follow them to the village, Souma would be very hands on with the sorceress, massaging random parts of her body, breathing on her neck, and generally teasing her to the best of her abilities, whispering about if she does good Souma will do more to her, even pretending to go much farther before stopping, but also making sure the sorceress knew who was in charge. Soul did her best to ignore what was happening, but couldn't help but glance every once in a while. Once they reached eyesight of the village, Souma stopped her teasing and remained calm and composed, as if she was a dignified Goddess. She would then head to the village Elders and explain that she convinced the sorceress to change her ways, and that she now served under Souma, and that she also laid the dead to rest.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:52 pm

Battle

Within moments they were rushed by the undead. Eclairs was quick enough to respond with her own song. A Hymn of Sonic that boosted her sister unit Ophelia once they would enter combat. Her stoic sister unit readied herself for combat firing off shots that hit the creatures but did little to phase them. As Eclair responded similarly with her own blades to meet a similar response as they barely sunk into the crestures. Their retaliation however was met with a force far more powerful than she had expected. As they soon began surrounding her sister unit as she took blow after blow that was far beyond what she could normally sustain. It was then she noticed that her partner had already reverted to her base CPU form?! Before she could question how that happened she would have to ensure this mission was successful.

charisma check

After bracing herself from the most recent of barrages, Eclair could easily gauge they would quite likely be defeated in a matter of seconds. The failure for the encounter was on her part as the foes they encountered mustered a far stronger offensive than she anticipated. to see her dear friend Ophelia so close to defeat left her with a rather shameful option she wasn't proud to put on the table. Drawing the attention to everyone of the room with a whistle... She speaks up as boisterous as she was on her world wide broadcast. "You have battled fiercely, and to that I reward you a chance to lay with me... Though to do so means to commit no harm to me or my compatriot as we leave." Putting a bit of emphasis as she allows of few articles of clothing to loosen around her form to show off the curves and skin that lay underneath .

The Mummies reply by ALL turning their attention directly to Eclair and moving towards her, slowly and sluggishly nodding in agreement. In response to the exchange, the purple liquid stops filling the room and drains down to ankle level, through cracks in the floor.

Two mummies move in on Eclair, one grabbing her coat and roughly forcing it off, while the other grabs the front of Eclair's shirt and, with a loud grunt, yanks on it, tearing the front in half, before flipping it open and grabbing her breasts (Through her bra if she has one, and grabs them bare if she doesn't).

A third Mummy grabs her by the hair and starts tugging her down, attempting to get her onto her knees in the purple liquid, while using its other hand to move the bandages off of its crotch.

The fifth mummy pushed back against the first, seeming to not want to share, but gives up after just a few moments. The fourth feels left out and positions itself to join the one fucking her mouth, trying to force its way into her mouth as well.

Eclair gave herself little time to respond to each of them. Surrendering her lost shirt to the one who ripped it and was now groping at her chest through her bra. Having to give way to the prodding and repositioning the other few were engaging in. Her heart starts to pick up pace with the mix of shame and worry for her clothes since they were being unnecessarily ripped in their haste. Moving quickly to slide off her pants for them so they wouldn't do too much damage. "You guys could be a patient enough for me to move on my own y'know."
The Mummies don't respond to her complaint, and in fact, one of them even grabs her pants when she slips them off and EATS IT. The Mummy that ate her pants tugs her down onto the floor and into the sticky purple goo, and shoves its shriveled cock into her face, using it to prod at her lips, while the one groping at her breasts squeezes them VERY hard while pressing its palms roughly against them. The third Mummy slips the bandages off its crotch and grabs one of Eclair's hands, guiding it to its shriveled cock, so she can service it.

The fourth mummy free's its shriveled cock as well, and positions itself itself at the opposite side of the third, that way she can use both her hands. the fifth makes a weird wheezing sound and gets on its knees, guiding its hand to her crotch, roughly tearing off her panties and then rubbing her exposed clit for a while before grabbing her legs and lifting them up so it can fuck her. It frees its dick then unceremoniously shoves it right into her.

The sudden assaults of five different sources were becoming too much for Eclair to manage. Slowly following their motions as she had very little opportunity to think on a way to get each of them off quickly and effectively. The moment blurs until she feels the sharp thrust into her pussy causing a strong jolt to shoot through her to realize she was now sucking off the cock of one of the beasts in front of her.

The first Mummy roughly grabs onto Eclair's head with both hands and starts thrusting its hips clumsily, fucking Eclair's mouth, and leaking sticky liquid into it.

The second Mummy pulls Eclair's bra up, then slide sits shriveled cock between her tits, while roughly squeezing and pressing them together, then starts grinding its cock between her breasts, grunting and leaking thick pale green liquid onto them as it does.

The third Mummy bucks its hips impatiently as it tries to use Eclair's hand to get itself off, thrusting its hips forward far enough to jab Eclair in the cheek each time she stops moving.

The fourth mummy was a practical mirror of the third, it was almost comical. The last one roughly rammed in and out of Eclair's pussy, much harder then it should be able to, proving once again that it was stronger than it looked.

Eclair can only moan and take in the sensations she was feeling. Trying to take moments to gasp for air and collect herself. As she felt her body being put to work. Through continued stimulation she had grown wet enough to allow the forceful mummy entering her some leeway as she persisted in trying to get the few mummies she could focus on to cum sooner rather than later.

The mummies buck their hips more roughly, while their cocks leak out more of the green liquid, which drips and runs into Eclair's mouth and hair, and onto her breasts and arms, the creatures getting rougher the longer the session goes on.

The fifth mummy somehow manages to go even faster and rougher, large amounts of green liquid flows out of it into Eclair's pussy, and it seems like it has almost reached its peak.

Feeling some sense of anticipation coming from the lot of them she works her body to its limit to get them all off. Even as her hands slowly start to cramp up.. The hoarse sensation of the throat as she tried to manage her breathing and sucking. The sticky sensation being spread across her body and the hard slapping of flesh from below as her lower half was barely maintaining itself from the repeated assualt.

The mummy that she was jerking off with her left hand slips out of her grasp and moves around behind her, lifting her up with the Mummy that was pounding her pussy, and getting beneath her. It then slips its shriveled cock into her pussy alongside the other one, stretching her painfully as it matched the other's pace.

The Mummy that was fucking her throat picks up its pace and starts to change its angle as it leans over her, while also thrusting deeper, pulling her face into each and every thrust, making it more uncomfortable for Eclair the more it changed position.

The Mummy that was grinding its cock between Eclair's breasts squeezes them even harder, while digging its nails into them, drawing blood, while its disgusting green spunk makes them more and more sticky with every passing moment.

The fifth mummy pushed back against the first, seeming to not want to share, but gives up after just a few moments. The fourth feels left out and positions itself to join the one fucking her mouth, trying to force its way into her mouth as well.

The sensation of pain was quite distracting as a few of the mummies began to get more and more forceful than before... Leaving her hands free to do what she saw fit. Swapping away the forceful hands to allow her chest some rest and to give herself some room to breath. Before pressing her own chest together for the mummy getting itself off in her breasts. While she actively went throat deep back and forth between the two mummies in front of her. Un able to do much with th beasts taking her rear she endured as best as she could.

The Mummy with its cock in her mouth suddenly grabs and pulls her head so he's as deep as he can reach, and starts firing off tidal waves of disgusting green liquid down her throat, while the other starts shooting the green liquid all over her face.

The Mummy with its cock between her breasts starts firing off waves of sticky green goo all over Eclair's face, chest, and breasts, while the two that were fucking her pussy suddenly rammed into her deep and hard, and started pumping the green liquid into her, their orgasm lasting for at least several minutes and actually overflowing her.

Aftermath

Once the battle was finally over as well as that unpleasant encounter. Eclair walked out of the catacombs with the slab in hand as well as her friend Ophelia. "Don't mention that to anyone and send a message to Doc to reschedule our little play date with the other cpus." Ophelia nodded sheepishly as they walked back to the village. Eclair switched to her HDD Form to keep herself presentable among her people.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:16 am

Magna/MrBlah

mrblah Wrote:Cherni snapped to attention the moment she heard the crash, spinning around to face the situation with alarm and worry. That didn't sound good, and the following screams of terror only added to the possible danger... "Wait here, elder!" The CPU candidate cautioned, before running off to make good on her word. She turned the corner of the cabin quickly, eyes focused on the problem ahead and body ready to explode into action at the sight of an immediate threat. Yet... despite this, even she had given pause at the sight of her adversary.

"So it was a werewolf after all..." Said Cherni, looking at the beast with an almost stunned expression. She had never expected it to be so... big, and hairy. The creature looked even more ferocious than the books said, so the still somewhat new-to-hunting Cherni couldn't exactly look at the beast and be unconcerned. Maybe if she were more like her sister...

Her wandering eyes caught sight of the upper half of the dead man, and her mind stopped working as she stared in horror at the grotesque and horrific sight of the bloody end. Cherni retched, disgusted at the sight and freezing up in fear of it. That... that could so easily be her, if she stuck her neck out for these people. Would it be worth it? She's not the right kind of person for a job like this. Cherni was pampered and sheltered; she knew that now. Why would she be the one sent to deal with this problem?

Her brief moment of doubt was broken at the sight of the girl from before, who chased after the monster as it seemed to attempt for an escape—was she going after it alone? But that's dangerous! She could die, just as easily as that poor man... surely, she knew this. But if that girl still decided to do it regardless; she must have been a true hero.

Only the bravest would knowingly rush into danger for the sake of helping people, and yet, for all of her ideologies and expectations, Cherni was frozen still and questioning her convictions. Was she really okay with leaving this girl to it? What kind of CPU candidate would do such a thing? ... How lowly would Seri think of her if she allowed that to happen. A small smile appeared on Cherni's face at the thought of her sister. Seri would never allow this to go unpunished, even despite her apathy to such things. She wasn't the type to stand idly by when someone or something did any actions that would hurt those she's sworn to protect. And even if she had failed to protect them, Seri would see to it that the criminal would face true retribution for their evil.

Needless to say; Cherni was soon chasing after the two of them, weapons out to battle the beast and bring it to justice. She was afraid without a doubt, but if she left matters alone, she could never be a better CPU than her sister. This was her greatest trial yet; but a trial none the less. She'd prove to herself AND to Seri that she could handle this dangerous job!

The werewolf had been quick on its feet, without a doubt. They were past the property lines of the village when Cherni caught up to the mystery girl and the werewolf. The beast had just been stopped as her temporary ally blocked its way, and before the werewolf could act against her; Cherni was already upon him with her signature Slash 'n Run. The werewolf was still too quick, even despite her surprise, and it was able to duck away from her attack with a quick side hop, leaving Cherni to stumble upon the lack of resistance and just barely move in time to avoid hitting her companion—not that the unnamed girl even registered her nearly made wounds. She charged their opponent, whipping out a flute mid-charge and playing a quick melody before her strike.

Their beastly adversary, however, wasn't as caught off guard as the mystery girl was anticipating. It swiftly dodged her slash, her blade just narrowly cutting a few hairs, and riposted with a grab on her extended arm. Before she had time to even realize her position, the beast dragged her down to the ground with the same force a child would use to angrily slam down a doll, stunning her and leaving her vulnerable. She wasn't getting up too quick, and the werewolf was just ready to follow up with a savage beat down, when Cherni came rushing in, her twin daggers charged with electricity. She swung both blades, missing the attack as the werewolf easily jumped away in evasion, but at least succeeded in taking the heat off of her friend. "I'll distract him for now, just take a break and heal up when you can!" Was her quick words of encouragement, before she launched herself back into the fray.

The werewolf proved itself to be terrifyingly agile. Every swipe, stab, and slash met nothing but air and sometimes hair, but at the very least she kept it on the defense, which is what she wanted. While the beast no doubt had far greater endurance than she had, their fight wouldn't be determined by stamina. She just needed one slip-up from the beast. One fatal error on its part that she could take advantage of, and her deadly daggers modified and specialized for weakening a target could give her the upper hand she needed. All it took was a little patience, a little determination, a little luck, and... there!

The unlucky werewolf had slowed down just a bit after a longer leap to try and give itself time to go on the offensive, but Cherni had been waiting for just such a chance. She followed it with a hard jump, daggers slashing through the air to stab into its flesh with a shock empowerment - and she was suddenly sailing back after a particularly dangerous and wild swing. The back of the creature's hand made a solid connection with her chin, and she was literally sent up and away with that one attack. Her rough landing caused her to drop her daggers, and she had to take a moment to fend off the black spots invading her vision. It was that strong? Just one hit... and she already felt like fainting. She barely registered the sound of a flute playing, then the following clashes in battle.

"Unbelievable... they weren't kidding about a werewolf's strength in the books..." She struggled to pick herself up, glancing to see the mysterious girl having picked up her slack to give her time to think and recover. That was good. But she was losing. That was bad. The CPU candidate knew she couldn't fend off that ferocious werewolf any longer, and with how hurt she already was... she couldn't chance the fight any longer. "I didn't think I'd have to do this... but clearly, you're more than I bargained for."

Cherni glared harshly at the distracted werewolf, standing up on shaky legs. Focusing inwardly, she called upon the power all CPUs and CPU candidates were bestowed with, using the share energy deep within her to access her full power. Her clothes seemed to vanish as she focused intently on her transformation, with silver light coating the affected areas. Her black stockings changed to white thigh high boots. Her hoodie and skirt were replaced with an elegant one piece dress with blue jewels. Her hair lengthened, flowing outward down to just reach her legs, and the newly formed Silver Sister opened her eyes... to reveal amber orange gems that stared at her opponent with a strong determination. "Let's see how you handle this, then."

With her increased speed, she dashed to the werewolf still locked in combat with the mystery girl, and she finally landed the first attack made against it. Her two daggers slashed across its back, spilling the monster's blood and easily poisoning it. The injured beast howled in pain, and was reminded of its other opponent as the stranger stabbed her blade into the beast's thigh. Its howl became a fierce roar, and it spun around to toss off its aggressors. Still, it was hurting bad. Time was its opponent now. Her poison should bring it to heel shortly. "Sorry that I took so long. These boots are really tight so I had to pull them hard." Joked the Silver Sister, though her face remained expressionless. "You ready to finish this guy off? I think it's almost time for supper."

The stranger remained silent and professional, instead responding with a simple nod and going in to continue the attack. From the other angle came in Silver Sister, dashing across the plains to easily cover the distance the beast put between them and lock it in combat again. The two worked in tandem to whittle it down, though oddly enough, it was taking longer than Silver Sister expected. Did the poison not work, or..?

The ensuing fighting continued for a good bit, with the werewolf on the defending and losing side. It knew its time was coming, but it had one more play up its sleeve. As Silver Sister was dashing in for a fatal attack to its neck, the beast halted her with a silent and deadly stare. It was just a moment that she felt unnerved, but that quickly heightened to abject terror. In her mind played all the ways the werewolf would kill her. Tear her limb from limb. Crunch her bones. She'd be in so much pain, lying on the floor. She'd be dying. She'd die. Her fear rose at the realization that she'd never get to see her sister again, or succeed her. This beast would end her life here and now, and there was nothing she could do about it.

... Silver Sister dropped to the ground, panting and dropping her daggers as she struggled to maintain her sanity. It felt like hours that she'd been mentally tormented with visions of her death... but it only lasted a mere second. It was a powerful illusion, but ultimately, just an illusion. She repeated this to herself. Just an illusion. She was still alive and well. It was just an illusion. Even as her heart beat wildly in her chest and her body trembled in terror; it was just an illusion.

That moment of weakness proved to be longer than the illusion lasted. When she looked up, her companion had just been slammed down into the ground for the second time, and was choking her out. Silver Sister berated herself for stopping in the middle of a fight, especially when she had an ally counting on her. She pulled herself up slowly, panting with the exertion. Her eyes were swimming, and she was unsteady on her feet. The mystery girl was coughing and trying to pry off the werewolf's claws with her hands, but she was struggling less and less. There was little time to think.

So she didn't, and she didn't need to. With the werewolf's guard down, Silver Sister dashed in for an attack, and it was that final moment that decided the battle. She stabbed her poison-dripping blades into the werewolf's neck, glaring into its angry eyes as it gargled its own blood and tried, vainly, to lash out at her instead. She merely twisted the blades, jumped up to press her feet against its chest, and kicked off while freeing her weapons. That was the end of that.

The 'thud' of its body hitting the ground signified the end of the combat, and Silver Sister allowed herself a moment to really recover. Her mind was still reeling from what she'd seen, and she was tired. "Embarrassing that he did so much damage to me..." Truly, Cherni felt she was in a pinch for a second there, and even while transformed she struggled. She really underestimated her opponent. "Hey, are you alright?"
After the battle, Silver Sister had diverted back to Cherni, and she had collected a potion from the werewolf's corpse. "... Thanks for your help, by the way? You took a beating though. If you want, I've got this potion I just grabbed?" Offered the CPU Candidate. She needed some way of thanking the mysterious girl. Her aid had been invaluable, and who knows how the fight could've gone without her? "We should also probably head back to the village. It's dark out."

"No, thank you. All I need is rest." she said, stumbling to her feet and starting to slowly limp towards the village, almost looking like she was dragging herself, leaving a trail of blood behind her as it dripped own her in large enough amounts that Cherni couldn't even tell where the wounds were.

As soon as the two re-entered the village, a Medic, dressed in rags, much like everyone else in the village, arrived, and the Mystery girl collapsed into their arms, then was helped into a nearby medical cabin, while the village elder hurried up to Cherni, having apparently been notified when Cherni entered the village. "Welcome back, Madame Goddess, has the Werewolf been eliminated?"

When Cherni gives him the good news, he'll bow down before her again and thank her profusely, after which he will motion to one of the villages, who will hand her a treasure chest.

(If Cherni chooses to return to her Nation, include her return in your next post.)

Enware/MiscChaos

MiscChaos Wrote:PC weathers the looks of her people with her brand of confidence. This isn't the first time she's had her clothing destroyed due to combat and it most certainly won't be the last. She can only hope it's the last time they're destroyed because bugs decided to rip them apart to get at the flesh underneath. She deals with the Elder's look with the same confidence, waving his assistance off. She's not so weak that she needs help simply sitting down! It's rather telling to those who know her that she does choose to take a seat on the bed rather than stand proud while she speaks with the Elder.

"Unfortunately, the process will be rather more involved than originally planned, Sir Elder. After all, there is not just one creature who has been threatening your village. There are many." she reports, trying to keep the dignity she feels required to show her people while almost literally everything hurts. "I personally encountered quite a few with the ability to divide themselves at will, though I heard many more further within the cavern. I will likely require multiple sorties into the cave in order to eradicate them all. That or I will have to find a leader of some sort and put 'em down. I don't recommend you share this information with the villagers though. I think it'd only freak them out." With her advise given, she shuts up until the Cleric shows up and makes her feel a bit like she's been dragged across all of creation, chewed up, then spit out. Then violated. Her insides still ache with the sheer size of the things shoved inside her.

Speaking of ache, she apparently didn't get a very good Cleric since so much of her is still in so much pain. She's pretty sure she can sleep off whatever's left, but... well, at least she doesn't have a hole where her shoulder used to be anymore. Small victories are probably the only victories she's going to get today. "Clothes. I would like a replacement set of clothes. The ones I'm wearing show the signs of battle too clearly and that cannot be good for the morale of my people." She answers the instant the Elder asks what else can be done today. "I will also require a tablet to communicate with the capital. I imagine they expected me back by the end of the day and I shall have to let them know I will not be leaving until the menace to this town has been put down." She also needs to respond to the challenge and let them know she has no intention of attending, but the Elder doesn't need to know that. She also needs to contact the Guild to see what the hell they have to say for themselves for the ranking of this mission.

The Elder has clothes laid out on the end table next to the bed for Priscilla, and a tablet is brought to her so quickly that the individual must have ran the entire way there and back. While the tablet itself is AT LEAST 10 years old, it's completely functional and will do what Priscilla needs it to.

Once the Elder has been assured there's nothing else he can do for her, and she has finished her business, and tries to sleep, Priscilla will find that this is not only the most uncomfortable pillow she has ever used, but ALSO the most uncomfortable BED she has ever laid upon, despite being the best the village has.

After sleeping through the night, despite the discomfort, the Elder will ask if there's anything he can do for Priscilla before she leaves to head back to the cave.

Soumeria/LittleManKitten

Littlemankitten Wrote:Fantastic, this outcome was more then Souma could of hoped for, not only did she made the girl stand down, she practically gave herself to Souma's rule. Souma's grin become so large her muscles strained. Behind her, Soul sighed in relief, lowering her weapon. "Wow sister, I knew you were convincing but that was quite something, your so amazing sometimes!" Soul said, beaming at her older sister. Souma chuckled, her ego boosted just a little. "I just showed our lovely friend her the best course of action, it was wise of her to listen to me." Souma then grabbed under her clothing and lifted it up, showcasing her bra to the sorceress. "Prove to me that I made the right choice by serving under me, and I will show you even more." Souma said seductively and winked at the sorceress. Soul squeaked and blushed heavily, looking away from her sister. Souma righted her clothing and giggled. "Come along then, we must tell the villagers the deal we made, and that they will be able to rest easy now... Though my first order would be to lay the dead to rest for now, many of the villages loved ones and friends are here. I don't want you to desecrate the land. Do not worry though, I already have an idea of how to get you bodies that no one will care about." Souma extended her hands towards the sorceress. Once the Sorceress would follow them to the village, Souma would be very hands on with the sorceress, massaging random parts of her body, breathing on her neck, and generally teasing her to the best of her abilities, whispering about if she does good Souma will do more to her, even pretending to go much farther before stopping, but also making sure the sorceress knew who was in charge. Soul did her best to ignore what was happening, but couldn't help but glance every once in a while. Once they reached eyesight of the village, Souma stopped her teasing and remained calm and composed, as if she was a dignified Goddess. She would then head to the village Elders and explain that she convinced the sorceress to change her ways, and that she now served under Souma, and that she also laid the dead to rest.

The Necromancer blushed heavily when Souma raised her shirt, and squeezes her thighs together to hide her crotch, while also trying to reasonable cover her face to hide her blush "Y-you can rely on me... M-Madam Goddess..." she sputtered, assuring Souma that she would serve under her the best she can.

The Necromancer, when asked to follow Souma and undo her spell on the undead, she immediately flicked her wrist, and all of the undead went completely limp, dropping to the floor in various positions, then followed Souma to the village, side by side. As they walked across the graveyard, the heavy fog was gone, and all of the undead were strewn across the area, completely limp and lifeless.

The Necromancer tried her best to ignore Souma's teasing, but her blush couldn't be hidden, and every so often, she would hit the right spot, and pull a soft moan out of her, and despite her attempt to remain composed, the look of disappointment on her face when Souma stopped would be very evident.

The Elder would probably have been skeptical, if it wasn't for the fact that it was a Goddess who was giving him the news, so he simply bowed low and thanked her profusely, while doing his best to hide the fact that he was eyeing the Necromancer suspiciously. He would motion one of the villagers, who would hand Souma a Treasure Chest.

(If Souma chooses not to spend the night in the village and to return to her village instead, include her return in your next post.)

Machina/KnightVanilla

KnightVanilla Wrote:Battle
Within moments they were rushed by the undead. Eclairs was quick enough to respond with her own song. A Hymn of Sonic that boosted her sister unit Ophelia once they would enter combat. Her stoic sister unit readied herself for combat firing off shots that hit the creatures but did little to phase them. As Eclair responded similarly with her own blades to meet a similar response as they barely sunk into the crestures. Their retaliation however was met with a force far more powerful than she had expected. As they soon began surrounding her sister unit as she took blow after blow that was far beyond what she could normally sustain. It was then she noticed that her partner had already reverted to her base CPU form?! Before she could question how that happened she would have to ensure this mission was successful.

charisma check
After bracing herself from the most recent of barrages, Eclair could easily gauge they would quite likely be defeated in a matter of seconds. The failure for the encounter was on her part as the foes they encountered mustered a far stronger offensive than she anticipated. to see her dear friend Ophelia so close to defeat left her with a rather shameful option she wasn't proud to put on the table. Drawing the attention to everyone of the room with a whistle... She speaks up as boisterous as she was on her world wide broadcast. "You have battled fiercely, and to that I reward you a chance to lay with me... Though to do so means to commit no harm to me or my compatriot as we leave." Putting a bit of emphasis as she allows of few articles of clothing to loosen around her form to show off the curves and skin that lay underneath .

The Mummies reply by ALL turning their attention directly to Eclair and moving towards her, slowly and sluggishly nodding in agreement. In response to the exchange, the purple liquid stops filling the room and drains down to ankle level, through cracks in the floor.

Two mummies move in on Eclair, one grabbing her coat and roughly forcing it off, while the other grabs the front of Eclair's shirt and, with a loud grunt, yanks on it, tearing the front in half, before flipping it open and grabbing her breasts (Through her bra if she has one, and grabs them bare if she doesn't).

A third Mummy grabs her by the hair and starts tugging her down, attempting to get her onto her knees in the purple liquid, while using its other hand to move the bandages off of its crotch.

Eclair gave herself little time to respond to each of them. Surrendering her lost shirt to the one who ripped it and was now groping at her chest through her bra. Having to give way to the prodding and repositioning the other few were engaging in. Her heart starts to pick up pace with the mix of shame and worry for her clothes since they were being unnecessarily ripped in their haste. Moving quickly to slide off her pants for them so they wouldn't do too much damage. "You guys could be a patient enough for me to move on my own y'know."
The Mummies don't respond to her complaint, and in fact, one of them even grabs her pants when she slips them off and EATS IT. The Mummy that ate her pants tugs her down onto the floor and into the sticky purple goo, and shoves its shriveled cock into her face, using it to prod at her lips, while the one groping at her breasts squeezes them VERY hard while pressing its palms roughly against them. The third Mummy slips the bandages off its crotch and grabs one of Eclair's hands, guiding it to its shriveled cock, so she can service it.

The fourth mummy free's its shriveled cock as well, and positions itself itself at the opposite side of the third, that way she can use both her hands. the fifth makes a weird wheezing sound and gets on its knees, guiding its hand to her crotch, roughly tearing off her panties and then rubbing her exposed clit for a while before grabbing her legs and lifting them up so it can fuck her. It frees its dick then unceremoniously shoves it right into her.

The sudden assaults of five different sources were becoming too much for Eclair to manage. Slowly following their motions as she had very little opportunity to think on a way to get each of them off quickly and effectively. The moment blurs until she feels the sharp thrust into her pussy causing a strong jolt to shoot through her to realize she was now sucking off the cock of one of the beasts in front of her.

The first Mummy roughly grabs onto Eclair's head with both hands and starts thrusting its hips clumsily, fucking Eclair's mouth, and leaking sticky liquid into it.

The second Mummy pulls Eclair's bra up, then slide sits shriveled cock between her tits, while roughly squeezing and pressing them together, then starts grinding its cock between her breasts, grunting and leaking thick pale green liquid onto them as it does.

The third Mummy bucks its hips impatiently as it tries to use Eclair's hand to get itself off, thrusting its hips forward far enough to jab Eclair in the cheek each time she stops moving.

The fourth mummy was a practical mirror of the third, it was almost comical. The last one roughly rammed in and out of Eclair's pussy, much harder then it should be able to, proving once again that it was stronger than it looked.

Eclair can only moan and take in the sensations she was feeling. Trying to take moments to gasp for air and collect herself. As she felt her body being put to work. Through continued stimulation she had grown wet enough to allow the forceful mummy entering her some leeway as she persisted in trying to get the few mummies she could focus on to cum sooner rather than later.

The mummies buck their hips more roughly, while their cocks leak out more of the green liquid, which drips and runs into Eclair's mouth and hair, and onto her breasts and arms, the creatures getting rougher the longer the session goes on.

The fifth mummy somehow manages to go even faster and rougher, large amounts of green liquid flows out of it into Eclair's pussy, and it seems like it has almost reached its peak.

Feeling some sense of anticipation coming from the lot of them she works her body to its limit to get them all off. Even as her hands slowly start to cramp up.. The hoarse sensation of the throat as she tried to manage her breathing and sucking. The sticky sensation being spread across her body and the hard slapping of flesh from below as her lower half was barely maintaining itself from the repeated assualt.

The mummy that she was jerking off with her left hand slips out of her grasp and moves around behind her, lifting her up with the Mummy that was pounding her pussy, and getting beneath her. It then slips its shriveled cock into her pussy alongside the other one, stretching her painfully as it matched the other's pace.

The Mummy that was fucking her throat picks up its pace and starts to change its angle as it leans over her, while also thrusting deeper, pulling her face into each and every thrust, making it more uncomfortable for Eclair the more it changed position.

The Mummy that was grinding its cock between Eclair's breasts squeezes them even harder, while digging its nails into them, drawing blood, while its disgusting green spunk makes them more and more sticky with every passing moment.

The sensation of pain was quite distracting as a few of the mummies began to get more and more forceful than before... Leaving her hands free to do what she saw fit. Swapping away the forceful hands to allow her chest some rest and to give herself some room to breath. Before pressing her own chest together for the mummy getting itself off in her breasts. While she actively went throat deep back and forth between the two mummies in front of her. Un able to do much with th beasts taking her rear she endured as best as she could.

The Mummy with its cock in her mouth suddenly grabs and pulls her head so he's as deep as he can reach, and starts firing off tidal waves of disgusting green liquid down her throat, while the other starts shooting the green liquid all over her face.

The Mummy with its cock between her breasts starts firing off waves of sticky green goo all over Eclair's face, chest, and breasts, while the two that were fucking her pussy suddenly rammed into her deep and hard, and started pumping the green liquid into her, their orgasm lasting for at least several minutes and actually overflowing her.

Aftermath
Once the battle was finally over as well as that unpleasant encounter. Eclair walked out of the catacombs with the slab in hand as well as her friend Ophelia. "Don't mention that to anyone and send a message to Doc to reschedule our little play date with the other cpus." Ophelia nodded sheepishly as they walked back to the village. Eclair switched to her HDD Form to keep herself presentable among her people.

Ophelia and Eclair have been cursed.

The Elder welcomes them back to the village, bowing down and asking how the mission went. When Eclair inform him that they have successfully obtained the slab and handed it over, the elder would have some villages return it to its proper location within the village, and another villager would hand a Treasure Chest over to the pair, thanking them for their time and effort, as well as returning their slab. The villagers will also offer them a place to stay for the night.

(If they don't want to spend the night in the village, include their return to their nation in your next post.)

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 am

Ah. She was one of those types, huh? The macho 'I don't need your health potions' types despite having a ton of holes in them and broken limbs... Cherni wanted to insist, but she knew the girl was just too prideful to accept her help, and furthering the matter would've only annoyed her companion. Instead of pushing the issue, she kept close to the mystery girl, expecting and preparing for her inevitable fall for when she can't limp any further, watching the girl's movements carefully.

Yet, despite her care and worry, Cherni's concerns were proven unfounded as they got back to the village with no problem. The proper medical people took the matter from there, and she respected them to treat the injured girl well. Just as she was turning to go find the village elder and report the results of the mission, he had found and approached her. Cherni nodded to the immediately offered question. "You can rest easy now, elder. The werewolf is no longer a threat to your village... thanks to the help of that girl in your care." She said with a smile, glancing over to where the villagers had taken her former companion. "Uh, do treat her injuries well? She was trying to hide it, but it's pretty clear the werewolf did a number on her. Oh, and I'd be grateful if you could find some way to reward her, too."

Cherni accepted the treasure chest with a nod, then turned back to the elder. "Take care, elder. If you have any other problems, be sure to take it up with the guild," said the CPU Candidate. With one more nod goodbye, Cherni turned and left the village, heading straight to where her transportation had docked. Another long boat ride was spent in silence, and when Cherni finally returned home, she immediately got a call from her sister, telling her to report to her office. Naturally, just after entering, she made this her first stop. Better to get it over with sooner rather than later.

She opened the door into her twin's office, bothering to knock a mere second in advance, and stepping in with a neutral expression. "You're here," greeted Seri, who was sitting behind her desk. The CPU had apparently been doing some sort of paperwork, judging from the mound of papers to her left. "Report. Tell me everything about your mission."

And so Cherni did. She gave a brief summary of the events, abridging the incidents in order to get out and have some free-time to herself sooner. She recalled the fight with the werewolf, though she might have omitted just how much she'd struggled with the beast. Seri didn't need to know that particular piece of info, since it really wasn't important. At the end of it, her stern sister simply nodded. "Good work," she began, before delivering the meaner half of her sentence, "you put a lot of effort into the job, and I appreciate your hard work. You've earned some rest." ... Huh?

Cherni was caught off guard by the surprisingly pleasant compliments, and couldn't offer much of a response. "Uh... y-yeah, thanks." She stood stock still as her brain processed the information it'd received. "... Wait, is that it? No - no 'advice' on my performance, or anything?" Her confusion was made apparent on her face, and her twin gave no indication of confusion over her confusion. "That's all. You're dismissed."

With that final, simple comment, Cherni spun around to leave the office, confused and... well, figuring she'd go and relax? Sure. That's what she'd do. Now with her sister gone, Seri looked down to her paperwork with an annoyed glare. The most boring part of being a CPU... but a necessary responsibility to fulfill, nonetheless. For now though, she could put a stamp on it and get ready for her own quest. Seri sat up out of her chair, made sure she was prepared to depart, and left for her destination. She soon arrived to Magna's hangar, the premier method of leaving the country, and boarded her personal jet to get her down to her destination. She intended to take the D-Rank mission near Magna.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:04 am

The Previous Night

PC looks approvingly at the clothes provided for her and a bit less so for the tablet. But it works and that's all she needs from it. "My thanks. That will be all." she says, dismissing the Elder. Once he's gone, she shucks her ruined outfit like it offended it. Which, given why they're ruined, they kinda did. She really should've specified that undergarments be brought to her as well since she only sees the outfit, but explaining why those were gone would likely destroy the old man's perceptions on what happened in that cave. She currently explained it away as battle damage and having her underwear be destroyed as well would undermine that story. It won't be the first time she's gone commando, but it's still a mildly uncomfortable experience. She contemplates just sleeping in the buff and if she was at home, she might, but she can't necessarily predict who will do something stupid in a town she doesn't know. Better to be clothed just in case.

With that done, she pulls up a voice chat program and contacts her Basilicom. Her trusty assistant Erin picks up before too terribly long. "Erin, it looks like I'll be out of town for a while longer. The Guild fucked up the bounty. Badly. Where they say it was one monster, it's an ever increasing hoard that can reproduce at will. I took on 3 and had to fight 5 cause two of them split right in the middle of the fight. And I refuse to leave them where they can get at the town's people. I'll need to destroy every single last one of them!" She can tell Erin knows something more is going on. Erin knows that if it was just worry for the town, PC wouldn't be as pissed off as she is. But she didn't get to be PC's Personal Assistant by not knowing tact so she lets it slide and instead says that she understands and that her spies have come back. What information they have is too sensitive to say over the phone so it'll have to wait until she makes it back to the Basilicom. PC gets it, but the delay is slightly annoying. Still, that's everything she needs from home right now so she says her goodbyes and cuts the line.

Next set of people to call is the Guild. "I'm not sure which of your people investigated the request in Enware, but whoever it is has fucked up in a major way. The board says it's an E-rank with one monster to eliminate. When I arrived in the cave that it lives in, I was greeted by 3 of the monsters. That could split and became 5 With many more tucked away further within! I'm not sure if I can trust your information anymore and if I don't trust you, no one in my country will trust you. This had better not happen again and I better be compensated for your inaccurate information! She tries not to get too angered and the guild member who answered. It very likely wasn't them who gave the bad information. But it's very hard to remain calm when she thinks of what happened to her because of the bad information. Whatever response she gets from the Guild will determine whether she allows her people to use them in the future. With that done, she actually decides to just blow off the invitation to whatever from Machina. She can worry about that when the bugs are dead.

She instead turns to go to sleep to rest her wounds. And is somewhat certain she would have been better off sleeping on the ground. Especially when the hard bed fucks with her injuries in completely unpleasant ways. She might just have to requisition a bed for this room if she's going to stay here long! Even in the midst of the gang wars did she suffer such discomfort. It takes a long, long time, but she finally manages to drift away.

The Next Day

PC wakes up sore from the rough bed she was forced to endure, but at the very least the rest completed what the subpar healer couldn't. She moves her arm around and feels no discomfort and minimal pain from where she was gored by the horn. Her stomach isn't bulging with the bug's progeny so she supposes the scratching feeling from yesterday was the acid reaching her womb and doing unpleasant things to it. Or maybe dissolving her eggs? She's not sure, but she doubts it was anything good. But so long as she's not carrying their children, she'll deal. She gets up and goes through her morning routine, working the knots out of her body due to the shitty bed before she's interrupted by the Elder once again. "No, I'll be fine. I'm headed out soon." Hopefully she can destroy the lot of them today and be done with it. The Basilicom should only be without its Goddess for so long.

As she steps out onto the street, she's stopped by a woman who, bright and early in the day, already smells of alcohol. The woman looks PC up and down for a moment with an almost surly look on her face. "Can I help you?" She asks, eyebrow raised at this strange woman.

"Yeah, I think you can." The woman responds, sounding almost belligerent before she suddenly becomes shy. "So... um... I think... well..." She scratches the back of her head, looking down as she tries to organize her thoughts. "So, I had this whole speech laid out in my head. It was gonna be epic and say so many things I've wanted to say for years, but then I meet you and... well, it kinda falls apart before it even begins. I dunno how else to say this so... here." The woman says before being enveloped in a bright light. When it dies down... well, what can only be another Goddess stands before her. PC expected many things when she woke up this morning. This was not one of them. As she tries to pick her jaw off the floor, the CPU turns back into her normal form. "So... hello, Sister. I've wanted to meet you. For so, so long. My name is Magdalene Alexis Commons, but friends call me Maggie. I haven't had anyone call me that for a long time, but I guess family counts too. I mean, I'd like to think we're family since we're both Goddesses and everything, but I don't know what you think. Please tell me what you think because I don't think I've ever been this nervous, but I've wanted family for so long and..." At this, PC puts her hand up to shut Maggie up.

"Maggie, was it? You're rambling so I can't answer you unless you quiet down." Maggie looks down again and begins digging the toe of her shoe into the ground in embarrassment. "The fact of the matter is I don't know you from Eve. I can't allow myself to trust in you just yet." And boy does it feel like a punch to the gut when PC sees the pure hurt in Maggie's eyes when she says this. No matter what she herself thinks, this woman has convinced herself that they are related. She supposes she can shelf the particulars until they get back to the Basilicom. "But that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try." The look on Maggie's face then is like the sun coming out back over the clouds, she's so happy. Dammit, PC knows she's a sucker for this! "I am Priscilla Commons, otherwise known as PC. Walk with me. I've got something to deal with and if you're really the sister of a Goddess, I'll need to see what I'm working with. That and this is your responsibility as well so might as well introduce you to it early. We'll get to know each other on the way." With that said, she begins moving, making her way to the caves where her new mortal enemy resides.

"Right behind you, Big Sis!" Maggie cries as she runs to catch up
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:50 am

Souma understood the elder's skepticism, but it couldn't be helped. "Do not worry elder, I'm sure she would be more than happy to make up for what she has done. Such are returning their bodies to their proper burial site the old fashioned way! Thank you for the chest as well." She motioned towards the elder as if she was about hug him, but stopped, seeming to realize he was much to old for one of her hugs, and so simply smiled at him. She opened the chest to make sure it was full of stuff she actually wanted, then turned to Soul. "Let's go sister! Do you want to see those spider's I was talking about walking up here?" Soul shook her head violently. "No thanks sister, I would rather imagine they don't exist." Souma chuckled and patted Soul on the head. She looked at the sorceress and winked. "I'll contact you soon, for now, help the villagers clean up the mess you made." Then she began heading down the mountain with chest in hand.

Souma made it back to her city in good time, almost all on foot much to Soul's annoyance. She cheerfully bounded to the guild, forcing Soul to come with, and reported the job complete and took the reward. She would take the items from the chest and evaluate its value. Soul sat near her and waited for Souma to dismiss her. Once Souma was finished, she would grin at Soul and nod. "Your dismissed sister, we'll be taking another job come morning though, so be ready~" Soul would nod and head straight for the library, intending to learn more about those darn spiders Souma keeps mentioning. While Souma would head to her office and begin going through the domestic matters that happened while she was gone, filling out any paperwork or responding to any questions that may have came that needed her attention.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 am

Eclairs made sure to thank them as they left not wanting to stay out in the open for far too long. Ophelia seemed nervous at her own waning powers... Eclairs turned to her in her BED form "Don't fret on the out come of the battle... We have yet to be truly beaten quite yet... Please inform Doc that the event will be moved to tomorrow night.... I would rather prefer to be able to represent myself properly in front of our fellow CPUs." Ophelia nodded in response as they made their way to the capitol of Machina. Eclair reverted back to her CPU form moments before arrival and was quickly covered up by her sister unit.

Once at their home... Eclair decided to get a full nights rest after a long shower. She needed a lot of energy for what she intended to accomplish tomorrow.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:37 am

Magna/MrBlah

mrblah Wrote:Ah. She was one of those types, huh? The macho 'I don't need your health potions' types despite having a ton of holes in them and broken limbs... Cherni wanted to insist, but she knew the girl was just too prideful to accept her help, and furthering the matter would've only annoyed her companion. Instead of pushing the issue, she kept close to the mystery girl, expecting and preparing for her inevitable fall for when she can't limp any further, watching the girl's movements carefully.

Yet, despite her care and worry, Cherni's concerns were proven unfounded as they got back to the village with no problem. The proper medical people took the matter from there, and she respected them to treat the injured girl well. Just as she was turning to go find the village elder and report the results of the mission, he had found and approached her. Cherni nodded to the immediately offered question. "You can rest easy now, elder. The werewolf is no longer a threat to your village... thanks to the help of that girl in your care." She said with a smile, glancing over to where the villagers had taken her former companion. "Uh, do treat her injuries well? She was trying to hide it, but it's pretty clear the werewolf did a number on her. Oh, and I'd be grateful if you could find some way to reward her, too."

Cherni accepted the treasure chest with a nod, then turned back to the elder. "Take care, elder. If you have any other problems, be sure to take it up with the guild," said the CPU Candidate. With one more nod goodbye, Cherni turned and left the village, heading straight to where her transportation had docked. Another long boat ride was spent in silence, and when Cherni finally returned home, she immediately got a call from her sister, telling her to report to her office. Naturally, just after entering, she made this her first stop. Better to get it over with sooner rather than later.

She opened the door into her twin's office, bothering to knock a mere second in advance, and stepping in with a neutral expression. "You're here," greeted Seri, who was sitting behind her desk. The CPU had apparently been doing some sort of paperwork, judging from the mound of papers to her left. "Report. Tell me everything about your mission."

And so Cherni did. She gave a brief summary of the events, abridging the incidents in order to get out and have some free-time to herself sooner. She recalled the fight with the werewolf, though she might have omitted just how much she'd struggled with the beast. Seri didn't need to know that particular piece of info, since it really wasn't important. At the end of it, her stern sister simply nodded. "Good work," she began, before delivering the meaner half of her sentence, "you put a lot of effort into the job, and I appreciate your hard work. You've earned some rest." ... Huh?

Cherni was caught off guard by the surprisingly pleasant compliments, and couldn't offer much of a response. "Uh... y-yeah, thanks." She stood stock still as her brain processed the information it'd received. "... Wait, is that it? No - no 'advice' on my performance, or anything?" Her confusion was made apparent on her face, and her twin gave no indication of confusion over her confusion. "That's all. You're dismissed."

With that final, simple comment, Cherni spun around to leave the office, confused and... well, figuring she'd go and relax? Sure. That's what she'd do. Now with her sister gone, Seri looked down to her paperwork with an annoyed glare. The most boring part of being a CPU... but a necessary responsibility to fulfill, nonetheless. For now though, she could put a stamp on it and get ready for her own quest. Seri sat up out of her chair, made sure she was prepared to depart, and left for her destination. She soon arrived to Magna's hangar, the premier method of leaving the country, and boarded her personal jet to get her down to her destination. She intended to take the D-Rank mission near Magna.

When Seri arrived at the village, she found that it was abnormal when compared to the others she had been to, and that she actually didn't recognize the place.

Most of the residents were burly men in overalls and ten gallon hats with wide brims. When the residents noticed her, however, they clearly knew who she was, as they all got on their knees and called out "Welcome, madame Goddess!" and the elder came hobbling over to her, in much the same outfit as the other men in the town. He spoke with a drawl and slurred his words a bit, which was probably normal for such a place, however Seri's processor knew this dialect and translated it for her accordingly. "Hello, Madame Goddess, I'm the Mayor of Lone Branch, we thank you greatly for taking our request. Our Sheriff was killed by Bandits, so we were left short-handed when the Bandits kept attacking our town. All our Sheriff needs to do is patrol our town for a day, look imposing, and fight off the bandits when the come back." he explained as he slowly and carefully pinned a gold star-shaped badge to Seri's hoodie. Once the badge was pinned on, her outfit completely changed(Outfit provides Dex+1,Speed+1,Toughness+1) to match the town, leaving her in a pair of short-shorts, a tied-up white button-down, a brown vest with the badge on it, black boots, a brown wide-brimmed cow-girl had, and leather chaps. When the costume change occurred, the old man commented "Madame Goddess, you make that outfit look fantastic!"

After he finishes speaking, one of the citizens came running up to the two of them "An outlaw has just entered the town and is demanding to see the new sheriff! He's already threatening to start shooting if they don't show themselves! He's over by the Saloon!" he shouted, panting breathlessly.

Enware/MiscChaos

MiscChaos Wrote:The Previous Night
PC looks approvingly at the clothes provided for her and a bit less so for the tablet. But it works and that's all she needs from it. "My thanks. That will be all." she says, dismissing the Elder. Once he's gone, she shucks her ruined outfit like it offended it. Which, given why they're ruined, they kinda did. She really should've specified that undergarments be brought to her as well since she only sees the outfit, but explaining why those were gone would likely destroy the old man's perceptions on what happened in that cave. She currently explained it away as battle damage and having her underwear be destroyed as well would undermine that story. It won't be the first time she's gone commando, but it's still a mildly uncomfortable experience. She contemplates just sleeping in the buff and if she was at home, she might, but she can't necessarily predict who will do something stupid in a town she doesn't know. Better to be clothed just in case.

With that done, she pulls up a voice chat program and contacts her Basilicom. Her trusty assistant Erin picks up before too terribly long. "Erin, it looks like I'll be out of town for a while longer. The Guild fucked up the bounty. Badly. Where they say it was one monster, it's an ever increasing hoard that can reproduce at will. I took on 3 and had to fight 5 cause two of them split right in the middle of the fight. And I refuse to leave them where they can get at the town's people. I'll need to destroy every single last one of them!" She can tell Erin knows something more is going on. Erin knows that if it was just worry for the town, PC wouldn't be as pissed off as she is. But she didn't get to be PC's Personal Assistant by not knowing tact so she lets it slide and instead says that she understands and that her spies have come back. What information they have is too sensitive to say over the phone so it'll have to wait until she makes it back to the Basilicom. PC gets it, but the delay is slightly annoying. Still, that's everything she needs from home right now so she says her goodbyes and cuts the line.

Next set of people to call is the Guild. "I'm not sure which of your people investigated the request in Enware, but whoever it is has fucked up in a major way. The board says it's an E-rank with one monster to eliminate. When I arrived in the cave that it lives in, I was greeted by 3 of the monsters. That could split and became 5 With many more tucked away further within! I'm not sure if I can trust your information anymore and if I don't trust you, no one in my country will trust you. This had better not happen again and I better be compensated for your inaccurate information! She tries not to get too angered and the guild member who answered. It very likely wasn't them who gave the bad information. But it's very hard to remain calm when she thinks of what happened to her because of the bad information. Whatever response she gets from the Guild will determine whether she allows her people to use them in the future. With that done, she actually decides to just blow off the invitation to whatever from Machina. She can worry about that when the bugs are dead.

She instead turns to go to sleep to rest her wounds. And is somewhat certain she would have been better off sleeping on the ground. Especially when the hard bed fucks with her injuries in completely unpleasant ways. She might just have to requisition a bed for this room if she's going to stay here long! Even in the midst of the gang wars did she suffer such discomfort. It takes a long, long time, but she finally manages to drift away.

The Next Day
PC wakes up sore from the rough bed she was forced to endure, but at the very least the rest completed what the subpar healer couldn't. She moves her arm around and feels no discomfort and minimal pain from where she was gored by the horn. Her stomach isn't bulging with the bug's progeny so she supposes the scratching feeling from yesterday was the acid reaching her womb and doing unpleasant things to it. Or maybe dissolving her eggs? She's not sure, but she doubts it was anything good. But so long as she's not carrying their children, she'll deal. She gets up and goes through her morning routine, working the knots out of her body due to the shitty bed before she's interrupted by the Elder once again. "No, I'll be fine. I'm headed out soon." Hopefully she can destroy the lot of them today and be done with it. The Basilicom should only be without its Goddess for so long.

As she steps out onto the street, she's stopped by a woman who, bright and early in the day, already smells of alcohol. The woman looks PC up and down for a moment with an almost surly look on her face. "Can I help you?" She asks, eyebrow raised at this strange woman.

"Yeah, I think you can." The woman responds, sounding almost belligerent before she suddenly becomes shy. "So... um... I think... well..." She scratches the back of her head, looking down as she tries to organize her thoughts. "So, I had this whole speech laid out in my head. It was gonna be epic and say so many things I've wanted to say for years, but then I meet you and... well, it kinda falls apart before it even begins. I dunno how else to say this so... here." The woman says before being enveloped in a bright light. When it dies down... well, what can only be another Goddess stands before her. PC expected many things when she woke up this morning. This was not one of them. As she tries to pick her jaw off the floor, the CPU turns back into her normal form. "So... hello, Sister. I've wanted to meet you. For so, so long. My name is Magdalene Alexis Commons, but friends call me Maggie. I haven't had anyone call me that for a long time, but I guess family counts too. I mean, I'd like to think we're family since we're both Goddesses and everything, but I don't know what you think. Please tell me what you think because I don't think I've ever been this nervous, but I've wanted family for so long and..." At this, PC puts her hand up to shut Maggie up.

"Maggie, was it? You're rambling so I can't answer you unless you quiet down." Maggie looks down again and begins digging the toe of her shoe into the ground in embarrassment. "The fact of the matter is I don't know you from Eve. I can't allow myself to trust in you just yet." And boy does it feel like a punch to the gut when PC sees the pure hurt in Maggie's eyes when she says this. No matter what she herself thinks, this woman has convinced herself that they are related. She supposes she can shelf the particulars until they get back to the Basilicom. "But that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try." The look on Maggie's face then is like the sun coming out back over the clouds, she's so happy. Dammit, PC knows she's a sucker for this! "I am Priscilla Commons, otherwise known as PC. Walk with me. I've got something to deal with and if you're really the sister of a Goddess, I'll need to see what I'm working with. That and this is your responsibility as well so might as well introduce you to it early. We'll get to know each other on the way." With that said, she begins moving, making her way to the caves where her new mortal enemy resides.

"Right behind you, Big Sis!" Maggie cries as she runs to catch up

When Maggie and Priscilla arrive at the cave, it seems far wetter than normal, with liquid on the floor up to one's ankles, however, Priscilla finds that her boots are waterproof, even if the strange purple goo isn't actually water, it still was not getting through her boots, and additionally seemed to just slide right back off instead of clinging, as it does with Maggie's clothes.

As they travel deeper and deeper into the cave, the light level decreases and soon becomes pitch black. Deeper into the cave, the pair could hear the sounds of the bugs chittering and moving around in large numbers. As they move deeper, the ceiling also starts dripping the purple goo onto the pair, and while it clings to Ophelia's clothes, it slides right off of Priscilla's clothes, leaving them just as spotless as when they were first given to her.

Just like before, when they get a few miles into the cave, some of the bugs light up around them and begin chittering excitedly. Despite the bugs all looking exactly the same, Priscilla can't help but feel as though she recognizes these three, especially since one has dried blood on its horn.

Soumeria/LittleManKitten

Littlemankitten Wrote:Souma understood the elder's skepticism, but it couldn't be helped. "Do not worry elder, I'm sure she would be more than happy to make up for what she has done. Such are returning their bodies to their proper burial site the old fashioned way! Thank you for the chest as well." She motioned towards the elder as if she was about hug him, but stopped, seeming to realize he was much to old for one of her hugs, and so simply smiled at him. She opened the chest to make sure it was full of stuff she actually wanted, then turned to Soul. "Let's go sister! Do you want to see those spider's I was talking about walking up here?" Soul shook her head violently. "No thanks sister, I would rather imagine they don't exist." Souma chuckled and patted Soul on the head. She looked at the sorceress and winked. "I'll contact you soon, for now, help the villagers clean up the mess you made." Then she began heading down the mountain with chest in hand.

Souma made it back to her city in good time, almost all on foot much to Soul's annoyance. She cheerfully bounded to the guild, forcing Soul to come with, and reported the job complete and took the reward. She would take the items from the chest and evaluate its value. Soul sat near her and waited for Souma to dismiss her. Once Souma was finished, she would grin at Soul and nod. "Your dismissed sister, we'll be taking another job come morning though, so be ready~" Soul would nod and head straight for the library, intending to learn more about those darn spiders Souma keeps mentioning. While Souma would head to her office and begin going through the domestic matters that happened while she was gone, filling out any paperwork or responding to any questions that may have came that needed her attention.

After her paperwork is done, the sisters go to bed. They both sleep well, and feel refreshed in the morning.

While sleeping, Souma dreams of a giant slug chasing her around a massive cave, while she holds a purple gem. The massive creature's slime trail slowly melts the ground behind her, with clouds of steam rising from it, and its black eyes stare at her intently. The beast happens to be chasing her at a slightly higher speed than she can run at, and eventually catches her. Right as the creature rips her clothes off with its teeth, she wakes up.

When she awakens, the words burning in Souma's mind are "The Maze of the Beast".

Machina/KnightVanilla

KnightVanilla Wrote:Eclairs made sure to thank them as they left not wanting to stay out in the open for far too long. Ophelia seemed nervous at her own waning powers... Eclairs turned to her in her BED form "Don't fret on the out come of the battle... We have yet to be truly beaten quite yet... Please inform Doc that the event will be moved to tomorrow night.... I would rather prefer to be able to represent myself properly in front of our fellow CPUs." Ophelia nodded in response as they made their way to the capitol of Machina. Eclair reverted back to her CPU form moments before arrival and was quickly covered up by her sister unit.

Once at their home... Eclair decided to get a full nights rest after a long shower. She needed a lot of energy for what she intended to accomplish tomorrow.

Before going to bed, Eclair would find a letter from the CPU of Mekka, stating that she's a bit upset that she had arrived for the Poker Game which had apparently been canceled without her knowledge and that she made the trip for nothing.

Eclair has trouble sleeping through the night, as does Ophelia, due to their rooms being significantly colder than they should be, and a wailing sound emanating from outside their windows, however nothing could be seen if they bother to check to see what it is.

Due to inability to sleep, recovery is cut by half.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:09 am

The village she arrived at was no less than strange to the CPU. It was... primitive, with wooden buildings and people in old-fashioned clothing. Compared to the magnificence that was Magna or just about any other village in the nearby area, this place seemed all sorts of strange. Still, at the very least, they weren't so backwater as to not recognize her. She didn't care if they didn't, but it'd make matters easier for her if she had a reputation, considering the job she'd taken. Seri noticed one particular person making their way towards her, and she remained in place as the elder arrived to speak with her. She took in the info silently, merely offering a few nods here and there, one as greeting and another in confirmation that she understood the job. No words needed to be said, and so, she said nothing.

Not until the old man put her in such a skimpy outfit, at least. Her eyes twitched as she noticed just how much skin the outfit was revealing, and she looked back at the old man with a questioning, slightly hostile gaze. "Is this really necessary? These clothes are uncomfortable and entirely too revealing," thought the newly christened Sheriff Seri, but before she could voice her questions regarding the necessity of the outfit, Seri's attention was drawn to another one of the citizens of the town, who revealed to her the presence of one of her enemies. This could be useful. If she shows herself to her enemies, she may intimidate them into giving up, and she could get this ordeal over with. "I'll deal with him. Tell anyone near the saloon to stay clear of it if they hear shouting, gunfire, or the sounds of anything breaking."

With those words, Seri got moving to said saloon, making sure her weapons were easily visible and her breasts were not. Why didn't she have her sports bra on..?
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Souma bolts up as she awakes and rubs her temples. That was... Different. Souma's had dreams about weird things doing weird stuff to her before, but never with such a vivid idea of location in mind. Souma gets ready for the day and heads straight for the library, looking around for anything that might give clues to what the hell the 'Maze of the Beast' is. Meanwhile Soul had gotten up about 15 minutes after Soul and was currently waiting in the Guild room wondering just where in the hell Souma was. Walking around the bassilacom for what seemed like an hour, one of the guards finally pointed Soul to were Souma was. On a chair, in the library, practically faceplanted into a pile of open books talking about folklore, the occult, and slugs. "Sister, may I ask why you have left m e alone in the guild hall for so long, and why you are reading about all of... that?" Souma lifted her head and looked at Soul with tired eyes and a smug grin. "Because my little Soul, I had a dream of a thing called. 'The maze of the beast!' and I'm trying to learn about it!" Souma says that in a very stereotypical; 'spooky' voice. Soul just gave Souma a look of 'did you fall on your head while sleeping?' and sighed. "Ooooooook. Well, while I was in the guild hall I figured I saw a good mission, some orcs were stealing resources in the neutral zone and a village wants us to bring us back. Its a B rank mission." Souma pondered on what she said for a few moments before shrugging. "I want to see what else there is first before I commit to th-" "I already took it." Souma sighed. "Ok, we're gonna have to have a talk about jumping the gun like that, but fine, lets go." Souma got up and put bookmarks on all the pages she left off at on the books, then went to her room, got combat ready, and headed to the village the orcs were terrorizing.
Littlemankitten

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:46 am

Before the Battle

PC and Maggie make their way into the cave, PC has them cease all small talk. The entire trip up to this point was dedicated to getting to know her supposed sister. She's still not sure if Magdalene is who she says she is, but after hearing her life and trials to make it to this point she finds she's willing to give the other woman a shot. Not many people could have survived the years and years of violation Maggie did without going completely and utterly insane and she doesn't hold it against her alleged sister that she seems to have cracked. It's nothing obvious just yet, but sometimes when Maggie spoke about her experiences she would go hostile. It was like the softened drunk she was introduced to would give way to a bloodthirsty individual who would like nothing more than to go back and hunt down both the men who used and abused her and the gang that left her to her fate and murder them all. As painfully as possible for as long as possible. While PC can relate, having an entire personality dedicated to it seems... dangerous. She makes a mental note to attempt to recollect Maggie's splintered personalities and fuse them back together. While the mass majority of the woman's personalities are almost obscenely loyal to PC and the chance of having a family, she can't be sure while there's more than one person to account for.

As soon as they enter the cave though, all that conversation ends. PC is deadly serious about making sure that her trip into here ends up nothing like the last time. Her senses are on full alert as they make their way deeper and deeper into the system, wanting no chance of being caught off guard. Maggie doesn't know why her sister, who had been calm yet severe up to this point, suddenly became so serious that if she clutched her hands any harder her nails would cut through skin. She doesn't know, but she does know that she will do her best to protect her sister. What was the point of enduring everything she has only to fail her family after finally meeting her!? So the two Goddesses move silently through the caves with less and less light to work with, making up for it with sharper senses. The increased chittering of the many bugs in this cave makes PC more and more nervous. She had problems defeating just 3 of them with their ability to spontaneously reproduce! Running into more of them is... discouraging. She's almost relieved when 3 bugs light up in their path, allowing her to see her foes are at a manageable number. Her relief turns to rage when she notices the blood on the horn of one of them. "That one is mine!" She growls to Maggie, pointing out the blooded one with her newly drawn naginata. She can't be 100% sure the others were involved in her violation, but based on how excited they are to see her again she can make a guess. "Got it, Big Sis." Maggie responds, pulling her Bo Staff off of her back and taking a deep breath to prepare herself for combat.

Combat!

Though nearly overcome with rage, PC takes a moment to shout at Maggie and herself. "We are Goddesses! We cannot lose here! Take your best and improve it! No matter how well you think you can do, you can do better!" Pumped up, she dashes for the bloody bug, her target clear from the get go. Apparently these things are capable of learning though. Maybe it remembers what she did to its friends because it almost frantically moves out of the way of her strike then tries to take advantage of the moment before she brings her arm back to bite at her. She remembers their tricks too though, because she jumps out of the way of its attack. The instant she touches ground, another bug tries to gore her with its horn. She's had quite enough of that, however. She still feels the phantom throbbing in her arm from the last time she allowed that to happen, so she dances around the single-pointed strike. In doing so, however, she takes her eyes off the last bug who takes gleeful advantage by moving back and spraying her down with a silky thread. Taken off guard, she can't keep it from getting into her eyes or around her arms and legs. Blind and bound, she shouts at Maggie. "If you'd like to move sometime today, I'd much appreciate it!" She didn't bring the woman down here just to observe after all! That seems to snap Maggie out of whatever trance she was in and, upon seeing the bugs have dared touch a hair on her head, her second personality bursts forth.

"You bastards! How DARE you touch my sister!? Not a one of you are making it out of her alive!" Capping her statement off with a bloodthirsty, hysterical laugh, she bursts into a fount of light as she goes into HDD move "For my family, I shan't allow you to go any further. Magdalene Alexus Commons declares this and thus it shall be." The change that comes over Maggie as she transforms is profound. Gone is the abrasion that colored either of her other personalities and in its place is something PC would call noble. THIS is a woman she could believe is her sister, with all the pride and bearing that comes with that role. "I refuse to allow you pain while I draw breath, dear sister." And the both of them feel their muscles toughen as Magdalene's magic courses through them. She can't be sure, but PC thinks that her ability to take blows has been increased. "And you shall NOT interfere with dear sister's fight. I order it!" The pressure of her presence crashes down on the bug who dared come close to her sister, so great that blood gushes out of its throat even as its body locks up. Magdalene is certain that one is out of the picture for the moment while her sister fights her chosen target.

With one of the bugs locked down by Magdalene's show of power, PC decides it's time for her to stop playing around as well. She needs to kill these things before they have a chance to reproduce themselves or else things will go the same as last time. "I'm done fooling around!" She declares as she herself is enveloped in light. "You will not kill or violate any others! She declares as she transforms from Priscilla Commons to Lady Violet Heart, her thoughts of revenge overwritten with the reasons she came into this cave in the first place. With her limited mobility, she takes careful aim and throws her Naginata at her nemesis with all the force she can muster, breaking her bonds on the process. Her weapon carves its way through the bug, entering from its face and exiting out of its rear before Violet Heart reappears and catches it. With a giant hole carved through the middle of its body, the thing falls dead. Somewhere inside her, she still feels the satisfaction of her kill, knowing the beast that did her so much harm can do no more. As soon as she touches down, she removes the threads covering her eyes, allowing her to see the room at large once more. Encouraged by her sister's success, Magdalene takes a swing at the other bug, but it seems to be just as encouraged. After seeing one of its brethren destroyed in one go, it has no desire to be touched and dodges wide to make sure of it. It then attempts to spew some kind of glowing chemical on her in revenge. "It's bodily fluids are acidic! Do not allow it to touch you!" Violet Heart shouts at Magdalene. Now wary of the vomit, Magdalene makes sure she's nowhere near it when it exits the bug.

With the second bug locked down, Violet Heart dashes around it, trying to use the edge of her blade and her pure speed to do damage to the bug rather than brute forcing the issue. However, the thing is still reeling from the pressure Magdalene placed on it before and wobbles out of the way of her barrage without taking a single hit. Seeing her sister pick out a new target, Magdalene draws herself up. "Make you be filled with strength!" she declares, her magic once again filling herself and her sister with extra toughness. Then she turns her attention on the bug her sister isn't attacking. "Stay put. Do not engage or else." She gives her Imperial Order, the pressure of said order locking the bugs in place and causing blood to spurt out of its joints as it tries to resist said order. It fails though and only does damage to itself in the attempt. With the last of her Goddess power exhausted in the move, she once again falls to her bloodlust, turning from Magdalene to her Mac persona. The bug Violet Heart is fighting remembers using its dick a lot in the last fight and coming out victorious, then cumming again, because of it so it attempts to slap her with its dick. Violet Heart remembers the same thing however and wants none of it! She dodges backwards as far as possible in order to avoid the penis "Do not allow it to make contact with its penis. If it does so enough times, it will be pleasured enough to ejaculate. As I said before, it's bodily fluids are acidic." Violet Heart warns Mac, not wanting either of them to fall to the same fate. "I got it." She hears in response, though said response sounds crazed in her ears. Its at this moment what she's feared comes to pass. Annoyed by being unable to land a blow on its enemy the bug she was facing splits in two, creating a new foe. "What the fuck!? Oh well. More blood to spill!" Mac says, gleeful at seeing more enemies to kill in the name of her big sis.

Now anxious to thin the herd before they become overwhelmed, Violet Heart one again blurs to blistering speeds, allowing only the edge of her blade to carve apart her foe. This time it doesn't escape the attack, being torn to shreds almost faster than the eye can see. By the time Violet Heart, once again PC is visible again, only pieces are left of her foe. "We can't let these things keep splitting off! Focus one down so it doesn't get the chance!" She calls to Mac, their offensive power lowered greatly now that neither of them have HDD. "Let's go!" Mac shouts, a savage grin splitting her face as she swings her staff at the nearest bug. PC's not sure if its the aura of promised death or the blow itself that causes the bug to try so hard to dodge, but it moves out of the way and then slaps Mac across the face with its cock. And Mac just stands there and smiles. "Was that supposed to hurt!? Didn't even feel it!" The newly born bug then tries to bog down Mac with its silk thread, but she bursts out of the attempted cocoon with a shriek of laughter. "C'mon! Are you even trying!?"

While the bugs are busy cowering at the sight of her sister, PC creeps up and slashes across the back of the bug Mac marked, the thing releases a loud chittering of agony as it tries to keep on its feet. Seeing her sister taking the initiative, Mac releases a shrill bark of crazed laughter and swings at the bug as well. Utterly terrified of the mad woman, the thing once again dances out of range of the attack. PC makes a note to talk to Mac about her accuracy because since she fell out of HDD mode, she hasn't hit an enemy once. Well, talk to Maggie anyway. Mac seems like she might take offense and that's more headache than she wants to deal with. Seeing PC as the easier target, the bug attempts to gore her with its horn and even gets close in the attempt. PC's dodge is so close that she can feel the wind of the attack's passing and is sure that any closer and it would have ripped her new outfit. She then has to dance around the second bug's attack as well as it attempts to hit her from a temporary blind spot. She attempts to continue her assault on her previous target, but the dance she had to do to avoid the second bug leaves her footing unsure and she misses the attack. Mac, however, doesn't. She stabs her Bo staff into the things eye to try stunning it. Only she underestimated how weak the thing was, her weapon piercing through its eye and into its brain. Without another sound, the bug falls over dead.

Frightened by being the last one left, the bug bites down on PCs flesh, but whether its because she's tougher than she was before or its fear robs it of strength, the attack doesn't even register to PC. It doesn't even leave a mark on her skin to show it ever happened. From there, it's just whittling the thing down. PC and Mac get on either side of it and begin trading blows on it, PC smacking it so hard that it loses a limb and dodging when it tries to get revenge, and Mac savagely beating it over the head afterward. By the time her bloodlust has spent itself, there's nothing but pulp left of its head.

After the fight

With a final, insane laugh, Mac seems to withdraw since the battle is done. In her place, Maggie raises back up, looking shyly at her sister. "Sorry about that. She just really likes fighting and I... kind of don't. Not anymore." She says, looking down in shame at her previous actions. "While the differing personalities are worrying, it at the very least doesn't seem to be a actively harmful. We'll work on merging them back together." PC says, happy enough by the destruction of her rapists to make her decision on whether to keep Maggie around. Said woman looks up at PC with a wide, excited smile. "You mean...!?" "Yes, you'll remain by my side for now. Family must stick together after all." If possible, Maggie's smile becomes even wider at PC's words. "I won't let you down, Big Sis!" She declares. With a smile and a nod, PC turns to looking through the bodies for loot and makes sure to extract the hearts of the bugs they've killed. They're needed to turn in the contract after all. She considers moving deeper into the cave to see just how much work is left to her, but while she hasn't taken damage she's still utterly exhausted and unable to transform because of it. She figures Maggie is in a similar state even if her excitement is keeping her from showing it right now. If there are still combatants down there, the two of them would be sitting ducks! And besides that, it's been a full day since she last visited her Basilicom. She needs to return in order to hear what her spies have learned, receive her bribe from the Guild for misrepresenting her assignment, and introduce Maggie to the people. She'll have to return to this another day. Instead, she sets her feet and takes a deep breath. "HEY! IF I HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT MY PEOPLE BEING ATTACKED, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK HERE TO MURDER THE REST OF YOU! THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO LIVE IN PEACE!" She shouts at max volume into the cave. If these things are in any way intelligent, they should know a warning when they hear one. With that done, she turns back to her sister.

"C'mon. Let's turn these in and get home. I could sleep for days after all this!" She says, making her way back out of the cave system. "Right behind you, Big Sis." Maggie says, her excitement growing even further at the idea of having a home.

MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:31 pm

The night could had been better as it was far worse of a sleep than she anticipated. A bit disappointed in her own scheduling she responds to the CPU of Mekka. "You can stay in the city tonight as a guest. Any food service or hotel is free for you in my name. Until we get proper responses from everyone else the Poker game has been postponed for tomorrow." After this she rebounds all of her messages back to the other CPU's calling on all of them that the even was rescheduled for the day after due to issues in schedules.

Once it was the morning she would look into the reports of her city and troops and begin to organize everything accordingly.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Roleplay