Fate/Unholy War

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fate/Unholy War

Postby Reaver » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 am

Golden Vulture laughed, crouching down to be on Rider's level while giving him a wide smile. "Indeed. For you to fight me fair, knowing how I fight... You've earned my eternal respect!" His sword disappeared in a flurry of gold dust before he held out his hand towards Rider. He offered not only his hand but some of his mana, just enough to ensure the heroic spirit didn't disappear from this plane. "You are honorable in the way the kings of my time weren't. I retract the cruel words I spoke of you and the slander I directed at your legends. Battlelust and distrust are terrible things and reduced me to a state unbecoming of a heroic spirit. Arise and lead us towards your master so we can finish this, then I can finally and proudly give you my name. From one heroic spirit to another, from one king to another." He uttered with a mischevious grin as mana shot out of his hand towards 'Rider'.

Pridolia finally ended her channeling, sighing deeply as she stood up to the pleasant sight of Golden Vulture standing over Rider. She had heard the deal he had struck with the other heroic spirit and although he had stood victory, she disapproved. By making the deal he had potentially put them in the worst situation possible, forcing her into a duel with another mage. Like his legends suggested, in his later life his word had been his bond and she couldn't expect him to go back on it know that he had made the promise and had also won. Things would be squarely up to her to emerge victorious against this Leon Donovan. Her heart beat eagerly at the opportunity to fight uninterrupted but her mind shuddered at the corner she had been forced into by her own servant no less. If she lost, then so went her best chance at winning the war. Her hands shook as she walked towards the two servants, noting how familial and close they seemed despite trying to kill each other for hours at least. She couldn't have imagined so quickly getting over it if she had let her own sister live after her attempt at usurping the family crest.

"So will you lead us to Donovan?" She asked the downed servant curtly. Her eyes, however, were placed squarely on Golden Vulture narrowed and critical. Pridolia had known that Golden Vulture's allegiance wouldn't be earned easily and he certainly would never bend the knee to her but to simply toss her against another enemy was incredibly callous. When she beat Leon perhaps it'd be better to rely more on this other servant that seemed to possess great loyalty based on chivalrous oaths. This wouldn't be forgotten and at that moment she made a mental note to save one command seal for him in case he ever crossed the line in an unforgivable way.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Having rushed into strike down the first of their foes, Lancer had once more felt the rush of battle. She already knew she missed the feeling that she had long forgotten. Swinging her body around to cleave the head off of another one of her foes. Discovering her error only moments after the second decisive kill once her master had been under attack, Bradamante is quick to run back and drop her illusion. Standing inbetween her foes and her master to go through a quick cuts against both of the fiends.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 am

"You could always order my silence with a command seal."
After that quip, Caster stayed silent, content to relax and let the moment pass. She eyed Rose's swimsuit-clad form, noting her physique. Physically focused, that was for sure. Closing her eyes, the Servant waited until her Master was relaxed and comfortable before sitting up and facing her, a serious glint in her eye.

"Now that we're all relaxed, why don't you tell me about yourself? I know precious little about you, my dear Master, and since we are bound to get 'intimate' when my Mana runs low I would prefer you to be at least comfortable with me. Especially since you seem determined to finish this to the long haul. Tell me about you family, why they let such a clever young magus slip through indoctrination without losing her heart like all the rest?"
The Genie crossed her legs, sidling closer and closer towards Rose as she spoke keeping her eyes locked on her Master's. The more she learned the better, especially if her family had enemies that would no doubt use the opportunity the Holy Grail War provided to strike at them.

"Of course if you're unwilling I could easily exchange additional information about me and my past, maybe some interesting trysts or other such stories to while the time away?"
CondorBoH

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:10 am

Sirius nodded and bowed at Hatshepsut. "Thank you, I will keep that in mind." Of course, she knew that it wasn't her decision to make really, it was her masters. Speaking of her master, she'd probably be wondering where she was, given how dark it suddenly got. She didn't spend that long out did she? She obviously did, otherwise it wouldn't be dark, but it sure didn't feel like it was that long ago she left her master to scout. Regardless, it was time for her to return home.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 pm

After she had finished training, she came to the conclusion that she hadn't actually accomplished anything, but was feeling very tired, so she moved over to a seat in the corner and sat on it to rest briefly, with her hand resting on the hilt of her Ninjaken.

After holding her eyes closed and listening carefully for roughly twenty minutes, she finally started to drift off to sleep. As she slept, she dreamt of her new companion, however, the image of her only made Sinclaire feel even worse than before.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 am

Reaver

Rider looked at the offered hand, then at Golden Vulture, then his gaze moved to Pridolia as she entered. He reached out to grab the offered appendage, allowing Golden Vulture to help pull him up and taking the given mana to sustain his form. "If so... then I too, retract any harmful words I may have said." He responded with a grin, though his words sounded a bit odd. "Truth be told, I hardly remember if I said anything cruel!" His form began to solidify in time, and when he was able to, he released Golden Vulture's hand to support himself.

"You are a respectable man, Assassin. We'll have to have a rematch sometime!" Rider said, giving a knowing, amused look as he referred to Golden Vulture by the class he assumed, speaking as if they were both in on some inside joke. He then turned to Pridolia and addressed her. "As to honor the agreement made between myself and your Servant; I shall. However... for my respect for your Servant as well, I must warn you; Leon Donovan is not an opponent to be underestimated. I've seen very little of his abilities... perhaps you've seen more, but surely I am not the only one who reads danger from him." His tone was serious and face somber as he spoke. "Should you wish to prepare now and battle later, I will tell you of the whereabouts of our base, and you may depart as soon as you wish. But I do not believe he'd stay in one place for long."

KnightVanilla

Bradamante rushed right into one of the enemies, quickly cutting them down as she smoothly intercepted another attack from the last. The battle was over just like that, in the deaths of their opponents. The corpses began to dissipate, the dust flying off into the air and disappearing. "..." A moment of respite. "What were those things?" Sylvie seemed confused by their opponents and the reason behind their fight. She was holding a few bleeding cuts on her arms, and didn't look happy. "Perhaps it would have been better if you played more defensively."

The bodies had fully disappeared, leaving two vials and a small paper crow in its wake. Sylvie went to check it, taking the vials and looking at the paper crow curiously. She picked it up, and turned it around. Interesting...

Battle Log
Bradamante attacks for 1,060! [Power = 660 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,060. SP Cost: 2.]
??? C defends! [Endurance = (6 x 10) + (4 from d4 x 20) = 140.]
??? C takes 1,032 damage! ??? C is defeated!
??? D tries to rush past Bradamante! [Agility = 14 + 3. 17. Bradamante; Agility = 19 + 1. 20.]
Bradamante counters!
Bradamante attacks for 760! [Power = 660 + (1 from d4 x 100) = 760. SP Cost: 2.]
??? D takes 760 damage! ??? D is defeated!

Bradamante Este: 6000/6000 HP. 3300/3300 MP.
Sylvie Gabrielle: 990/1200 HP. 1500/1500 MP.
??? A: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.
??? B: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.
??? C: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.
??? D: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.

Sylvie and Bradamante wins! Gains; Small Healing Potion x2, Origami Crow

Litlemankitten and RandomRoninKitten

The trip home was relatively quick, with not much happening in-between. Which should be expected. It was night, after all. Sirius got back to base with some time to spare, having remembered its location and where she was luckily. Walking into the abandoned building, she spotted her Master seemingly asleep in the corner, sitting down on a chair in her usual outfit. It was a cold, breezy night. Sleeping like that probably wasn't good for her.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:30 pm

With an excited rush she smiled as she dashed in between both her master and with a swift swipe at one of the weird creatures. Cleaving the head clean off before grabbing the other creature by the neck as it attempted to pass her and give a strong squeeze breaking the creatures neck with very little struggle. Lancer had found the kills to be more than satisfying, but from the strength of the creatures they seemed more ready to take down and capture magi like her master. "Well those weren't quite the servants I had anticipated in fighting....if it had been another servant you would not have lasted long master." Those words echoed within her mind as her lover seemed to whisper some words within her mind.

"Hmm, those creatures were machinations of magic for sure. Most likely created by another master such as yourself or....perhaps a caster servant. Although they were all too quickly felled by my blade to be considered that of a phantasmal beast. If I were to make a suggestion master, it may be prudent for you to stay home in the workshop and recover, while I continue to scout around. Although my offer to push and train your limitations still stand." She said amusing the possibility of exploring on her own terms. "Worse case scenario you'll call me to your side via a command seal. I would recommend as well as ensuring our own dwelling stays secure... I may be able to find another servant to join forces with too... but that would be a show of weakness they might try to exploit. It is up to your decision master..."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:06 am

Sirius thought about the servant's words as she walked home. How exactly could she expect to make allies when the entire point of this was to defeat all the competition. Backstabbing wasn't something she ever wanted to do to someone, and she especially didn't want it to happen to her. She sighed. This was possibly one of the worst situations she could have possibly been put in. Quietly getting inside the abandoned building she now calls home, Sirius notices her master sleeping. On a chair, in the cold, with no blanket or anything to keep her warm. What was she thinking? Waltzing up to the master, she shook her shoulder "Hey, you should probably find somewhere warmer to sleep."
Littlemankitten

Postby Reaver » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 am

"I could say the same for him." Pridolia retorted in annoyance. She didn't need a heroic spirit telling her that his master was more dangerous than he let on. Leon had been the one to flee, to hesitate in engaging. "I see complacency in someone that has gotten by on his family's name. He didn't bleed like I did for my name but he will." Her eyes shined brightly as she spoke, her pupils glowing with raw malice as she imagined all the geis she'd place on him. He would serve her during this war and after, cursed forever.

Golden Vulture saw the cruelty in her eyes, not unlike his a long time ago. Sadism had its place in war as it allowed for one's reputation to proceed them and spread fear but sadism was different for mages. Death was a gift compared to the things a mage could do and the things he had seen mages do in his own time. For the first time, he questioned whether she actually had any boundaries. "Provide us with the location and we will arrive tomorrow so they can have a proper duel." Golden Vulture interjected while sheathing his dagger and dematerializing his sword. "If he runs or acts unbecoming I will cooperate with my mage and beat him until he transfers his contract of you to her. I won't stand for a duel being dishonored by any party." He said with a glare towards Pridolia. If she couldn't understand the difference between a war and a duel then she couldn't be trusted to act honorably or even conduct herself.

"A mage duel is a fine method of deciding the victor, I'll be happy to show him who's the better at magecraft." Agreeing firmly as she noticed her servant trying to take control of the situation. Before summoning him, Pridolia had figured he would be rather independent but this much was beginning to be troublesome. His legend had contained very few records of honor or loyalty yet here he was putting everything on the significance of duels and undercutting her. She glanced at her command seals weighing the possibility of compelling sooner than very later but rejected it a second later. Using any of them too soon could destroy their relationship and result in the death of one or the other. "Tell him to prepare the contract change or I'll forcefully strip them from him and then some." Delivering a final warning for the servant to relay before turning to depart. Golden Vulture followed after giving a small nod to Rider and dissapating his mimicry into gold dust.

"When we get back, I'm going to train for as long as I can in improving my magic." She told Saber as they walked towards the car. "Your advice would be useful seeing how you killed mages in the Age of the Gods and how to exploit weaknesses in magecraft."

'That sounds a whole lot like you asking for help." He smugly answered, lightly chuckling and rubbing his beard. "Nevertheless, I'll help so you don't embarrass the both of us tomorrow. Just remember to uphold the sanctity of the duel and to conqueror him completely. I will not tolerate a betrayal of him later on."

"I have a few geis in mind to control him after his defeat but keeping his heroic spirit under command will be more important. Between the two of you I doubt any other servant will stand a chance unless Berserker shows up."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Littlemankitten Wrote:Sirius thought about the servant's words as she walked home. How exactly could she expect to make allies when the entire point of this was to defeat all the competition. Backstabbing wasn't something she ever wanted to do to someone, and she especially didn't want it to happen to her. She sighed. This was possibly one of the worst situations she could have possibly been put in. Quietly getting inside the abandoned building she now calls home, Sirius notices her master sleeping. On a chair, in the cold, with no blanket or anything to keep her warm. What was she thinking? Waltzing up to the master, she shook her shoulder "Hey, you should probably find somewhere warmer to sleep."

She gasps and jumps a little as her partner shakes her awake and startles her in the process "Eeehhh." she didn't bother explaining herself, she just decided to report her findings "I was attacked by some strange creatures with black skin, claws, and no mouth. My guess is that they're summons, because they were far too weak to be servants... we'll probably be seeing them again" she stood up and began stretching, then turned to her partner again "What do you suggest we do now?"

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Rose felt herself sink into the pool, as shallow as it was, her muscles relaxing inch by inch as she submerged herself in the conjured water. She was left to enjoy this idle relaxation only briefly before the Genie began her questioning. Shifting in the water, she cast her gaze to the side as she mulled over the Genie's words before returning to meet the Genie's own stare. "Well... I wasn't really raised as part of the big... magic family stuff. I don't really know what kind of relationship my mother had with the magic world and everything, but whatever it was, it drove her away from them and to try and live a normal life. It didn't work out all that well... she and my father wound up with the shit end of the stick in life until she died and I got taken into foster care. Even more distance put between me and the magic world. I built my entire life about not believing in fairy tales and putting in hard work in order to earn whatever happiness I could get or share with others. They came to find me not too long before all this Holy Grail War stuff started up. They were probably looking for my mother and I just happened to be the only option here instead. So, that's who I am... the unexpected new member of the family, raised without magic, whose father is stuck both in prison and rehab with no prior magical training whatsoever. How or why I wound up their only option... I don't know, maybe they didn't have a choice in the matter either."

Talking about her own past like that left Rose shifting about uneasily. While she didn't move out from the pool, her muscles tensed and she held herself in a more defensive manner. Her eyes darted to the side once more before she refocused on the Genie and she took a deep breath and tried to relax. "So that's me... the nobody that got whisked up into this on accident. I imagine you've got a much more interesting story to tell. I'm no expert, but I don't expect you become a legendary hero for snark alone."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 am

Caster sat in silence, listening to her Master's words. She had expected a mage who was taught differently, not one that was barely taught at all. The tensing of the girl's shoulders was clear too, she had not had a good life and here she was, trapped in a battle that normally ended in death. Lucky this first time was going to be gentle, at the very least. No death, but other punishments were likely for the losers.

Genie paused for a moment, thinking that perhaps she had been too cruel with the girl. Life had punished her enough, after all. Thinking back on Rose's wish as well, no doubt that this young lady was quite pure. Adorable, but... unhelpful. With a sigh, she lowered herself further into the water. Time to share, at least, to prove a little trust. Maybe she should actually... try to win this.
"What I said earlier today, about being selfish? You should take it to heart. It is clear to me that you've suffered through your life, yet I cannot comprehend why you would want to give back to others. If you win the Holy Grail War, do me a favour and wish for your own happiness first."

She raised her legs out of the water, just to watch it flow off of them and back into the pool.
"To tell you the truth, I'm not an ordinary Heroic Spirit. Djinn are Natural Spirits, we aren't part of human history, we belong to the world. But enough Djinn have become famed in stories as the tools used by human heroes that 'I' am able to be summoned. In truth, I don't know which one I am. Am I the great genie of the lamp, or the lesser brother of the ring? The Marid that is sealed in a bottle for his crimes, or the Ifrit seeking justice? I like to imagine a happy ending for the one of the Lamp and Ring, so that is who 'I' shall choose to be. Regardless, 'my' wish is the same. To be free, finally."

With a slight smile, she turned to look her Master in the eye.
"Or did I make that all up? Who knows? I don't."
The Genie brought her arms up suddenly, sending water cascading over them both with a mischievous grin on her face.
"So that is me and you, a third-rate Heroic Spirit and a nobody Magus! What a wonderful pair we make! Truly, we shall be undefeated."
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Reaver

Rider looked between Pridolia and Vulture with an inquisitive look, then a wide smile appeared on his face. "Hmhm... a fun relationship you two have!" He seemed amused by their back and forth, shoulders shaking a bit as he chuckled, but he calmed down soon after to relay the necessary information. "Now, if you wish to find my Master, we have a particular building in the place known as Boultham..." Rider gave an exact account of its location, the color and size of the building, and nearby sights. Missing it with his info would be impossible. Before the two left, Rider offered some brief words of encouragement and a goodbye. "Farewell to the both of you. May the better prevail in the duel."

The trip back was short and quiet. The Master and Servant pair returned with enough time in the night to engage in one more activity before midnight. 1 AP left.

KnightVanilla

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

??? check; d20 roll; 6 + -4 from Ability mod. 2.

Finding no secrets or hints in the crow, Sylvie turned her attention to her Servant. "... No, I believe we're done here. It's very late. I'm tired, and sleeping with you gone would leave me open to an assassination." The tone she spoke in as she referred to her own death was bland, like she were discussing the properties of water. "We'll head back to base to rest up for tomorrow, then we'll deal with whatever comes next. Ideally, I'd like to immediately begin scouting or gathering resources." Her family hadn't afforded her the luxuries of having a full inventory before the war, so she had to get the materials herself.

Sylvie began to leave the area, heading back to base with her Servant. It was a quite night and no one was in sight. She spoke up on the sidewalk, pulling the crow out of her pocket. "... Tell me, does this crow seem familiar to you in any way? I wouldn't suppose it would, but it'd be worth a shot checking you." It was the origami crow from before. Now that Bradamante had a closer look, she could almost feel something... like it was completely ordinary and nothing was amiss.
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Summons, Sirius displayed a look of momentary confusion before the information of what summons are seemed to be injected into her brain remotely like everything else about this war. They wouldn't be much of a threat at all. When she asks for Sirius's advice Sirius lets out a nervous 'uhhhhmmmm' before speaking. "Well, I stumbled upon another servant, her name was Hatshepsut, I don't know her class. She also doesn't know my name but as figured out I'm an archer based on my nervousness and wanting to stay back from a fight. She asked if there was anything she could give me what would it be... I Answered anything to win this fight, and she said allies will always help then walked off. So uhm… If her words are true, and you agree, perhaps we should look for some people to ally with?"
Littlemankitten

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Rose's eyes widened slightly as the Genie spoke and shifted uncertainly in the pool. Right from the moment she summoned the Genie, she felt offset. Her entire life she had built up a confident mask to act as thick skin between her and the world to dismiss anything that gets in her way. A tough chick attitude to try and shield how much the world hurt her. Yet why was it now she was presented with a chance to fix things that it all hurt so much more? At first she felt like this feeling of being off balance was feeling out of depth - which certainly wasn't helped by getting tied to a Servant that seemed more interested in pulling pranks on her than she did in winning the Holy Grail War. But that was no excuse for the faltering in her personal shield so early on in things. If she was going to win this, she needed to pull herself together and get a grip on the Genie... although the last thing she expected was for the Genie to seem to care about her.

Although all of this contemplation was swiftly cast aside by a sudden splash of water across her face as the Genie returned to her usual cartoonish mannerisms. Sighing slightly, Rose decided to just let the Genie have her fun while she focused on winding down. This time actually able to relax her muscles as she sank back into the pool, she half nodded at the Genie's comment. "They'll never see us coming! They'll be too busy expecting a masterful trap, or a barrage of fireballs, then BAM... sudden paddling pool! The Grail is as good as ours." she said, smiling softly as she kicked some water into the Genie's face.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 am

The discomfort was clear on Rose's face. She had known much suffering in her life, and the Genie empathised with that to a degree. But getting too attached wasn't going to get anything done.
Well, neither was lazing around in a pool all night but that was different. One must take time to enjoy themselves and relax, it is a part of daily life and is an activity in of itself. Fooling around in a pool, splashing water around and all that, yes, clearly this was a great activity and use of energy. It brought an actual smile to the Genie's face, right before it was drenched by her Master's 'attack'.
"Aha! So my Master is a brilliant strategist after all. While they suffer the indignity of having mildly damp clothes and slightly slippery shoes, we shall make our great escape. Alternatively, our great strike that will defeat them in one blow. Surely, our foes will not be able to stop us."

Caster made several dramatic motions as she spoke, to sell what she was saying, but at the same time letting a cheeky incantation mix in with the rest of the words. With a wave of her arm, a small wave of water formed and surged over poor Rose, splashing further onto the ground of the safe room.
CondorBoH

Postby Reaver » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:57 am

+Training Agility
"You're a ruthless teacher, Golden Vulture," Pridolia said with a sigh as she happily fell to the ground behind their safehouse. "I can't believe you convinced enough people to follow and name you the Bandit King if that was how you trained them." Her voice weary yet still playful. Training with him had been... Interesting to say the least. With his level of magic resistance, all of her attacks were useless, immediately forcing her onto the defensive as Saber took advantage of that fact and pushed her to dodge, counter and trick her way out of his barrages. He had held back obviously but there had been plenty of bruises on her body by the end of it.

Golden Vulture laughed in return, standing over her with a satisfied grin. "You must have missed the legends consisting of my irresistible charm and knack for tactics. You'll thank me when you're fast enough to dodge either other mages' spells or a servant's attacks. Get some rest then bring us victory tomorrow. Achieve your potential."
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 am

Train Magic, I would like the opportunity to do so since I only got to use 1ap for this entire round.

Despite what her thoughts and opinions could be of the orgami crow, Lancer couldn't provide any solid info. "It could just be a material or foci for some magecraft. Other than that master, I can't quite really gauge what it could be." Stating her observation as they began to take steps toward finding their way back home. with her cloths shifting to a far more modern day casual rather than her elegant battle dress from before. Lancer seemed quite deep in thought as she circled her master. Her eyes examining her features and the wounds as well as reevaluating her master's abilities with their connection.

"Master, if I may propose, it might be more prudent to expand your abilities. As of now, you seem to be quite vulnerable towards any sort of combat. Which limits my options in combat encounters... If I should encounter another servant... Well if they go out of their way to target you, such as an archer servant. I can't protect both you and attack my foe simultaneously... So maybe it would be best if we train your abilities. Your magical abilities while potent have yet to reach their full potential. The pact between us might allow me a means to aid you in your training. "
KnightVanilla

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Littlemankitten Wrote:Summons, Sirius displayed a look of momentary confusion before the information of what summons are seemed to be injected into her brain remotely like everything else about this war. They wouldn't be much of a threat at all. When she asks for Sirius's advice Sirius lets out a nervous 'uhhhhmmmm' before speaking. "Well, I stumbled upon another servant, her name was Hatshepsut, I don't know her class. She also doesn't know my name but as figured out I'm an archer based on my nervousness and wanting to stay back from a fight. She asked if there was anything she could give me what would it be... I Answered anything to win this fight, and she said allies will always help then walked off. So uhm… If her words are true, and you agree, perhaps we should look for some people to ally with?"

Sinclair nodded her head and considered this for a moment "If we were to attempt to recruit anyone, I'm not sure they'd be all that trustworthy, considering they're trying to win as well. I guess if someone doesn't want to join us or decides to betray us, we can just react accordingly... just keep your eyes peeled." She said, walking passed Sirius.

Fortify base, then go scouting together.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Reaver

Training; 40% chance to increase Agility by +2. Rolled a 66.

The training, though fun, hadn't seemed to teach Pridolia much other than how to almost dodge properly and rolling with blows... two things she already knew. A refresher course was nice though.

By the end of it, there was little time left to do much else but sleep. Maybe eat dinner or something?

RandomRoninKitten and Littlemankitten

Fortifying; rolled an 8. Base's defense increased by 15%.

The fortifications seemed to be an astounding success. Wards and other such traps had been carefully laid out on the edge of their base's property, a backup exit was made in case of an emergency, the doors and walls were fortified as well... all in all, things looked good.

Unfortunately, all the time spent fortifying their base left Sinclair and Sirius with very little time to do anything other than sleep. Going out while it was so late would probably get into their required hours of sleep.

KnightVanilla

Training; 50% chance to increase Magic by +2. Rolled a 24.

"If you mean to say you wish to train me in order to make it less likely that you'd have to defend me in combat, then I'll accept. Of course, I think it'd be foolish to assume that this would help if in a hypothetical situation, a Servant were to attack me." Said Sylvie, who had went ahead into their base and acquired the first-aid kit she kept. She seemed pretty used to bandaging herself, and soon, the Magus was standing up with her arms safely bandaged.

The training afterwards seemed productive. Lancer's watchful eye proved itself invaluable, as the Servant was able to see any mistakes Sylvie was making and help correct them. By the end of it, she did feel a bit better with her chosen craft. +2 to Magic.
mrblah

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay