Fate/Unholy War

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fate/Unholy War

Postby Reaver » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:00 pm

No. Absolutely not!" Pridollia stated flatly as she fluffed her pillow. Her fool of a servant was standing in the doorframe of her bedroom looking overly smug and it only took one look at his hungry gold irises to know what he wanted. Sex! That infernal means of reproducing and recreation that also doubled as a way of powering spirits somehow for some reason. Of course, she wasn't stupid, she could see golden flecks of energy rising from his body as he worked to maintain a corporeal form. The fight had almost killed him and with his strongest noble phantasm failing to work, he would have most likely been defeated without a chance to resurrect and continue fighting because of mana deficiency.

"You don't even know what I was going to ask." Golden Vulture smoothly replied, the voice as coy as his smile. Armor gone, the former bandit king stood in place of the door in a silk white shirt that did much to show off his sculpeted chocolate chest with the low cut.

"I do and it's a no." Staring him right in the eyes. "I can quite literally see your erection through the pants." She couldn't even tell if this was a power move, the man attempting to gain mana without directly asking for some, or if he was just horny. Very vexing but she had prepared for this like everything else. The magus reached into the drawer next to her bed, pulling on a filled vial of clear liquid before tossing it to Saber. "That contains my concentrated sexual fluids," successfully saying the phrase without blushing or stuttering. "Drinking it should provide the same effects as if we had intercourse. Don't ask how or I'll use a command seal to make you cut your own penis off." Killing that line of questions before he could even ask. It hadn't been easy, requiring several geis to increase her libido and sensitivity to get her in the mood, then another to compel her to keep going until she filled up a vial. The experience had been interesting as she rarely put curses on herself but she couldn't afford to be distracted with experimental masturbation now that the war had started. She'd have to hope he didn't get deeply injured again to avoid repeating situation.

Golden Vulture made a show out of drinking the vial, first tonguing around the rim of it before darting it in as he drank the contents. It was funny to see her embarrassed and off-guard, to act human instead of a cold and calculating magus. She hid it well but there was still hope for her to become something more than just a magus out for power. "This was acceptable. But I hope you have more just in case!" Laughing at her scowl as he walked out of the room. His partner was truly an oddity.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Re: Fate/Unholy War

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:48 am

With night finally arriving, Lancer insisted on her master possibly sleeping in if they needed time to recover. As she would take time to gauge and learn more of this world with the interesting mediums that was dubbed the television. Keeping her senses wary of everything outside of it as she slowly began to realize that this was an entertainment device to showcase live theater... With her master asleep in a separate room... It provided a rare moment she never thought she would have in her lifetime. As she rested on the cushioned bench, her shadow slowly began to take a more human form beneath her with arms wrapped around her in embrace... "It's been far too long love... " enjoying just being intimately close to one another they wait for their master to begin the day anew.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Roleplay