Fate/Unholy War

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fate/Unholy War

Postby mrblah » Tue May 08, 2018 6:03 am

CondorBoH

Caster quickly retreated, leaving the scene behind as she made her way back to base. No one looked twice at what seemed to be simply a jogger on her daily routine, though the timing might have seemed odd with the sun going down. Regardless, Caster got back safely, and she was soon stepping through the doors into her base, reuniting with her Master in the room she left her in. Seemed like she did the training she said she would.

KittyCatCake and KnightVanilla

The Master and Servant pair headed back down the road to the Pizza Hut in question, ears open and eyes out for any outstanding couple of women. None were spotted, and they were soon heading inside said Pizza Hut to question the man in charge and the people inside. The situation was more ridiculous than they expected. Apparently; the taller woman had never seen pizza before, and she was making a loud racket over how amazing it was, but neither of the two had money so after eating, she took the shorter woman and ran. That happened a few minutes prior to their arrival, and the police were called. They must have just missed all the action.

The man stated they ran down the road, and pretty quickly at that. If Sylvie and Bradamante wanted to catch them, they'd have to get going quick.

Reaver

As the two approached one another, Golden Vulture brought up his sword to offer the first attack - one that was blocked by Rider, and the two crossed blades. "You are free to insult this king you despise, whoever made you hate royalty so. But you know nothing of me nor my struggles, and you do not dare to speak ill of the kingdom that entrusted its rule to me! I fought alongside my people in times of war, and braved trials alone when none other could. The legend I've made was born on the back of my own and solely my own!" With the added power given to him from his Noble Phantasm, Rider was able to push back against Golden Vulture as he spoke. "And how could you, a thief, speak as if you have morals? With your tricks and your stolen goods, your power is truly in no part your own!" Instead of trying to overpower Golden Vulture, Rider ended their stalemate by unlocking blades with him as he stood back, sword swinging immediately to cut his leg.

Battle Log
Golden Vulture attacks for 860! [Power = 760 + (1 from d4 x 100) = 860. SP Cost: 2.]
Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 980.]
Critical defense!
Counter roll is 58. No counter!
Rider attacks for 1,700! [Power = 750 + (1 from d4 x 100) = 850. Doubled by NP. SP Cost: 2.]
Golden Vulture defends! [Endurance = (19 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,160.]
Golden Vulture takes 1,468 damage!
Mimicry defends! [SP Cost: 2.]

Golden Vulture: 2716/7600 HP. 480/4800 MP.
Mimicry: 1/1 HP. 0/0 MP.
Rider: 70% HP. 34% MP.

Masters (Long Distance Battle)
Leon's running! [Agility mod = 2 + 10 from d12 roll = 12. BONUSES: Long Distance (+2), Opponent is Hurt (+1), Leon is Hurt (-1), No Chase Attempt (+2). 16.]
Pridolia doesn't give chase!
Golden Vulture doesn't give chase!
Mimicry doesn't give chase!
Leon escapes!
Pridolia drinks an elixir! Mana fully replenished!
Pridolia's burn went away!

Pridolia: 938/1800 HP. 2000/2000 MP.
Pridolia wins by forfeit!
Last edited by mrblah on Tue May 15, 2018 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Reaver » Tue May 15, 2018 4:00 am

Pridolia watched Golden Vulture take another slash with a scowl. The situation was becoming increasingly problematic by the second and at this point, winning was a gamble she wasn't sure she wanted to place a bet on. Still, she saw a path to victory if the Bandit King managed to land consistent hits with his noble phantasm to sustain himself while also being empowered. The young magus didn't like the idea of putting her faith in this overly proud spirit of yore but knew that this opportunity to defeat a servant while unaccompanied by its magus would probably be their best shot. "Make sure the servant doesn't rush me down. I'm going to see if I can salvage this situation." She told the mimicry as she sat down and closed her eyes to focus her mana. She already knew how much she wanted to give him. Golden Vulture possessed a natural edge in the fight, so he didn't need a whole lot, just enough to survive the Beast Slayer and rebalance the fight with several well-placed cuts.

Golden Vulture laughed as he felt the power flow through him but it was the reaction he was getting out of 'Rider' that truly made him bellow with laughter. "On the contrary, my fair king," lowering his sword to debate him with words for a moment. "My power comes from the very things that I stole! The wrongs I performed and the ones I righted laid the very foundations for the civilizations and codes that created your fanciful chivalry and ethics. My use of both gave you a future." Golden Vulture smiled as he spoke, his rage dissipating like mist as he engaged the man on a verbal and physical front. "Honor and the lack of it are weapons to be wielded and both are double-edged. Use one and you put yourself at the disadvantage of the other, either on the battlefield or in your own mind. A man with honor cannot always anticipate the actions of one that doesn't live by the same code; likewise, a dishonorable man will always be put at a disadvantage once his ploys fail because he relies on them. I employ both. The law of the land and the rule of opportunity. I rose by them and I died by them. Did living by honor save you and your kingdom from death or defeat?" Grinning wryly as he charged 'Rider'.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 pm

It was only a matter of time til they encountered a servant. However there was a strong urge t stay and eat some food, even her lover was finding the idea to be desirable from the smells flowing from the kitchen. Although the mission was of urgency as they could not persist in their mission without some means of securing information or a victory. "Master we really should leave... and maybe you can have them deliver us some food before we return back tonight." She said as she decided to pick up and carry her master out of the place of food distribution. Ensuring to carry her master with a 'bridal' carry position, Este Ran off with her lover keeping his eyes, ears, and other senses to look for their targets.

It had seemed quite odd that any master servant pairing wouldn't have enough money to pay for food. Let alone catch the attention of local authorities. From the details given there was no way to indicate which servant it might have been, but for now chasing them will do. Using her ring as she ran through the alleys in a quick bid to hide her identity by matching the appearance of her master, if anything speed was on her side and the only servants that could possibly be close would have been an assassin or a saber... However she knew there might have been a few exceptions given the nature of a heroes legend. "It would be safer if our enemies didn't know who was the master and who was the servant at least until it puts you in greater danger than you are already." She stated as she ran faster and faster hoping to catch their prey.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Sat May 19, 2018 3:20 am

KittyCatCake and KnightVanilla

As Bradamante carried Sylvie through the streets, they got a few odd looks from the civilians on the road. It was no wonder that they were, the sight was an odd one that most wouldn't see. But as they proceeded in the direction pointed out to them, they began to notice some police officers here and there, asking people around for information. It seemed that they lost track of their target somehow...

And they might have as well. Their own tracking hadn't bore much fruit as it seemed the enemy was in the wind. Now walking in a more secluded part of town (as pointed to by a civilian who really just took a random guess), Bradamante had heard some strange noises coming from inside an alley, like hushed whispering.

Reaver

The clash between the two was fierce, with Rider launching another attack at Golden Vulture, slashing him in the chest once more as he overpowered his guard. The strike was a harsh one, but the power boost Golden Vulture received from Pridolia numbed the pain. "I see your ideology is twisted... you attempt to justify your dishonorable practices by saying it makes you strong, but would someone truly strong need to stoop so low? Never have I ever engaged in such cowardly conduct, and never have I wanted to nor needed to, as hasn't the men I admire most. That's the difference between us, and I'll be sure to show you this in full!" He attempted to drive his point home with another attack, but Golden Vulture took his recently opened guard to deliver one of his own. Rider attempted to dodge back, but Golden Vulture pressed forward with his attack, pushing his defense back.

As they separated, Rider seemed to be a bit worn out, his Noble Phantasm deactivating as he was too drained to continue using it. Still, he maintained a steady front, ready for any more offense from his opponent.

Battle Log

Pridolia uses burnout! All parameters for Golden Vulture raised by 3! Pridolia is immobile!

Golden Vulture attacks for 1,240! [Power = 940 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,240. SP Cost: 2.]
Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (2 from d4 x 100) = 980.]
Rider takes 1,064 damage!
Rider attacks for 2,100! [Power = 750 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,050. Doubled by NP. SP Cost: 2.]
Golden Vulture defends! [Endurance = (19 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,160.]
Golden Vulture takes 1,884 damage!

Golden Vulture: 832/7600 HP. 480/4800 MP.
Rider: 55% HP. 12% MP.
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Mon May 21, 2018 8:30 am

Entering the house, Caster found her Master to be in the process of cooling down from a training exercise. How odd, for Mages in the modern world to focus so much on improving their own bodies, rather than toying with magic as they are want to do. A curious tactic. Sighing as she entered, the Genie gathered her thoughts on the little scouting mission she went on, thinking it all over. It really wasn't much, she wasn't suited for such things after all.
"Master, I am back. Let me start with saying that you should really get some familiars to do the scouting, I don't want to be made so vulnerable again without extraordinary circumstances."

She fakes a shiver, before finding somewhere to lounge on. Which wasn't hard, considering the Workshop was made to her own standards.
"Now then... What did I find? Oh yes, Lincoln Castle and the Chapel were the talk of town, with strange happenings being the core of some gossip. With the latter I can easily place the reasoning as the precautions being taken by the Church, but the former is... a little bit suspicious, don't you think? Two safe zones, and activity of the likes of Mages is going on there. Most curious was a stranger, a 'foreigner' to this region most likely, who has been drawing attention to herself with acts of charity who seems to be frequenting those areas. Again, perhaps the actions of the Church but I wont waste my time thinking on this, that is your duty as a Master to make our plans. The other tidbit of information I acquired was of a strange young woman wearing gothic and red clothes has been prancing about buying anything that catches her fancy, seemingly at random. A companion, tall and male with a long ponytail had been acting as her beleaguered chauffeur. Are slaves these days really so disrespectful?"
Turning to her master, Caster let her amused expression drop into a serious one.

"I followed her, and she seemed to be shaking down some old codger in his own home. I overheard something about trading materials as payment for... well, something to do with the man's wife I imagine. He didn't seem to be too pleased with any of the conversation, in fact, he was downright distraught when he handed her what she wanted. As suspicous as that all was, I let her leave unmolested as her companion was nowhere to be seen. Better to er on the side of caution, as a Caster I would lose any sudden skirmish as you well know. But that is what I had found out. Three strangers causing commotions, and strange activity around supposedly safe zones. What do you desire next, Master?"
CondorBoH

Postby Reaver » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:31 am

Golden Vulture laughed loudly, ignoring the amount of blood that was dripping down from his chest. "Isn't that the great thing about us being Heroic Spirits?! We know what our actions resulted in, how history reverberated because of what we did." His voice was smug as he caught the dripping blood with his dagger, allowing it to coat the blade. "My choices, my methods, and sacrifice paved the way for civil society, for your 'chivalry'. Without me, there would have continued to be no checks on the strongest for I was the strongest in my time. A Pioneer of the Stars! Can you claim the same?" Pointing his scimitar at Rider as he challenged him to offer his own accolades.

"Or did you simply become a Heroic Spirit because you were born into royalty and killed a few more people than your ancestors?" His mimicry heckled as it dug into Pridolia's satchel and pulled out a mana exlir. "Chivalry must be pretty easy to impose when everyone is either too poor to rise up or is already dead!" It added as it tossed Golden Vulture the exlir. "Good point!" He responded as he caught it before stepping back and drinking the contents. The power had faded from Rider's sword, Saber could tell but he also knew he wasn't in any shape to gamble on not taking any more hits from the man. Part of him was pained to have to stoop so low as to regain his mana in order to guarantee the fight should it continue to the point he was struck down but he knew where honorable fighting had gotten him the last time he used it against a king. The man was worthy of a true duel but this was a war and an honorable war didn't exist. He'd add him to his ranks then crush the others with overwhelming force, for his wish was worth all the infamy among Heroic Spirits. The man had resisted Shameless Looter in a test of strength, half-measures would no do.

With a flourish, he smashed the bottle against the ground. "I'd advise you to put aside your honor and fight with all your worth or retreat. From one Heroic Spirit to another, I will do what I must to gain my wish. I will gladly alter all of history to right the wrong I was dealt." His voice somber as he gave Rider a sympathetic smile. To fight other Heroic Spirits was truly an opportunity worthy of being summoned for but how many would cling to their ideals when faced with defeat and the loss of their one true wish? I suppose this is why I would normally be summoned as Assassin. I was always willing to do what was necessary to achieve my goal. Golden Vulture mused as he rushed forward to continue his attack.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Time didn't quite seem to favor their chase as each step Este took in stride seemed to only put more and more distance in between them and their target. It was a bit frustrating that they would lose their first target. It seemed almost by chance they happen to miss these possible opponents, "Such a shame too... and I was hoping for an actual fight." Allowing her master to finally set foot she began to be notified by her lover of a possible enemy or just even info. Curious, while her master wasn't quite giving her attention to her she decided to investigate these faint voices. Perhaps they would illuminate the direction of her desired foe. For now however she allowed her appearance to revert as she would prefer to have the protection from illusion and charms.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 am

Sirius was at this point more than a little nervous. She had given away her class and now was face to face with another servant. She knew not what to do. Hoping that her nerves wasn't to outwardly obvious she took just a few small steps towards this 'Queen' and shook her head. "I-I mean no offense but given the state we are in... I don't want to start giving out free information or put myself in a bad position. Revealing my name would put you at an advantage. We each know one crucial thing about each other now. It is best we remain at a fair playing field for the time being." Sirius fidgeted as she spoke, trying to maintain composure. Compared to this cool, composed, and somewhat intimidating queen, Sirius probably didn't seem like much of a threat. Not like Sirius felt like one herself anyway.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby KittyCatCake » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:49 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

KnightVanilla Wrote:Time didn't quite seem to favor their chase as each step Este took in stride seemed to only put more and more distance in between them and their target. It was a bit frustrating that they would lose their first target. It seemed almost by chance they happen to miss these possible opponents, "Such a shame too... and I was hoping for an actual fight." Allowing her master to finally set foot she began to be notified by her lover of a possible enemy or just even info. Curious, while her master wasn't quite giving her attention to her she decided to investigate these faint voices. Perhaps they would illuminate the direction of her desired foe. For now however she allowed her appearance to revert as she would prefer to have the protection from illusion and charms.

Her head dipped a bit as she heard Este's disappointment "Well, we don't need to chase down this specific one, we'll end up facing them at some point, even if they're defeated, as being defeated forces you into the service of those who defeated you... That said, we should probably search another area for a different opponent, or the same." she said, brushing the wrinkles out of her skirt with her hand after her partner had set her down. After her servant began to wander, she moves up close behind her, grabbing onto her hip and fallowing behind, ensuring she wouldn't leave her behind.
KittyCatCake

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Perhaps it was due to the effectiveness of the training area the Genie had provided or the determination that the sense of threat that came with her current situation had developed, but Rose felt like she made much more progress than normal honing her talents. As to be expected, the added effort also brought with it added sweat and exhaustion. Wiping her brow, she tugged at her sweat soaked shirt, peering at it as she shifted her shoulders with mild discomfort. Her gaze glanced at the pool that the Genie had provided with the room. A relaxing dip would help a great deal to cool off. Quickly skipping out of the room to fetch some swimwear, she returned, setting the retrieved outfit down beside her. Folding her arms across each other to start pulling up her shirt, she paused as she heard the Genie return, letting out a sigh as she let her shirt fall back into place and settled down to sit beside the pool for now.

"I'll certainly look into that. I definitely don't want to risk splitting us up often." Rose responded with a nod to the Genie's first comment, her fingers now idly trailing across the surface of the pool. Concern started to creep across Rose's face as the Genie continued to relay what she discovered.

"If someone's found a way to utilise Lincoln Castle to their own advantage that could prove very dangerous... If a safe zone could be weaponized somehow then that'll make whomever controls us our biggest threat. And as for this foreigner... if she's been drawing attention to herself publicly it won't be too difficult for us to find out more about who she is. Of course, that might just be what she's expecting. If you've just arrived to participate in such a high stakes conflict, the last thing you'd want to do would be announce your presence. Its like she's inviting us to strike first."

She nodded at the Genie's comment about erring on the side of caution as she stood up, running a hand through her hair and brushing a few loose strands behind her ear. "So this gothic woman... seems to have had time to get a few things set up so that once the Holy War broke out, all she needed to do was head out and fetch supplies key to her plan. Hmm... getting set up like that doesn't happen overnight. This is something she's planned carefully. Perhaps to the point of overconfidence if she was making enough noise to be noticed right away. If we can find out what she collected then we might be able to figure out her plan and pull the rug out from under her right away."

She interlocked her fingers and clenched her hands together as she started to pace back and forth, her face scrunching up in thought. "Lincoln Castle... charitable foreigner... mysterious collector... it all seems so meaningless as just bits and pieces... but its a start. I take it you'd be able to lead me back to this... ah... 'old codger'... that you found, right? It didn't seem like he was particularly friendly with the person that just shook him down. A little smile and sympathy might go a long way to getting more information out of him... we just need an excuse to talk to him..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby mrblah » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:19 am

Reaver
Rider narrowed his eyes at Golden Vulture, his eyes snapping to the clone when he spoke up. "I can indeed claim to have been the strongest of my time. An iconic hero whose feats made me a legend, with my kingdom standing to this day. There is nothing I am more assured of than my strength, my honor, and my right to the throne that I fought tooth and nail for, surpassing beasts no human dared to ever battle! I had loyal men who would lay down their lives on the battlefield for me, and I them. Only a fool would question my strength or my royal blood. Were you to know my name, I am certain you would know the great legacy I've led and the virtue of whom you speak to!"

Rider wordlessly rushed to meet Golden Vulture's charge, clashing blade against blade with the man. The enemy Servant tried to push Golden Vulture back, but lacked the power without his Noble Phantasm to do so. Golden Vulture was able to parry and slice his chest, but he pulled back before Pridolia's Saber could continue the assault. He gave a glare despite his wounds, head held high. "... Perhaps it would be easy to give up my chivalry and fight on equal terms with everyone who abandons their honor. But I've lived a long life full of virtue and led by my pride. Maybe I'm arrogant to assume I'd defeat anyone I cross in this war without lowering myself. Perhaps I'm wrong to even try such a thing, and it'd cost me my life and my right to the Holy Grail... but never could I ever forgive myself for giving up. If I am the true king that I am, never could I do something so dishonorable!"

Surprisingly, Rider was the one who rushed forward to resume combat, noticing the potion Golden Vulture drank and understanding the ramifications. It was time to end this, once and for all.

Battle Log

Golden Vulture drinks an Elixir! Mana fully replenished!
Golden Vulture attacks for 1,340! [Power = 940 + (4 from d4 x 100) = 1,340. SP Cost: 2.]
Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 980.]
Rider takes 1,144 damage!
Rider attacks for 950! [Power = 750 + (2 from d4 x 100) = 950. SP Cost: 2.]
Golden Vulture defends! [Endurance = (19 x 40) + (4 from d4 x 100) = 1,160.]
Critical defense!
Counter roll is 68. No counter!

Golden Vulture: 832/7600 HP. 4800/4800 MP.
Rider: 39% HP. 12% MP.

LittlemanKitten
Hatshepsut looked at Sirius, her expression blank. "..." Then, she smiled, and laughed a bit as if the Archer said something funny. "I need not your name to be at an advantage, silly girl. My very existence is advantage enough." When she calmed down some, Hatshepsut returned to feeding the birds, looking quite careless despite Sirius's presence. "So you went scouting for your enemies and happened upon me instead... perhaps it is the work of the Gods that have led you to me?" She relaxed in her seat, an almost barely inaudible chuckle coming from her. "Tell me, Archer. Were I in a generous mood and felt like bestowing upon you a gift, what would you ask for? Information on your enemies? Secrets regarding this game that would put you at an advantage? Suppose in this hypothetical that I'd be certain to give it to you, and that no request would be too big."

KnightVanilla

Due to the unfortunate recent events involving KittyCatCake, I will be taking the role of KnightVanilla's master for the unforeseeable future.

Agility check; d20 roll + 4 from Agility mod. 23.

As Bradamante and Sylvie got closer to the rustling bush, the sound grew louder and louder, with the bush moving more animatedly. They could almost hear some sort of... grumbling noise, almost like voices? The bush abruptly stopped moving when they were close enough to touch it, no further sound coming from it. Sylvie looked to Bradamante in confusion, then back at the bush. Seemed like that was it.

Suddenly, four enemies rushed out at them, attacking Bradamante directly with a series of sword slashes. She was able to dodge back, and Sylvie was quick to move as well, keeping to her cover behind her Lancer. She seemed wary and curious of the creatures - neither she nor Bradamante had ever seen anything like them. "They have numbers, so don't be too aggressive on offense."

Battle Log
Combat starts!

Bradamante Este: 6000/6000 HP. 3300/3300 MP.
Sylvie Gabrielle: 1200/1200 HP. 1500/1500 MP.
??? A: 100% HP. 100% MP.
??? B: 100% HP. 100% MP.
??? C: 100% HP. 100% MP.
??? D: 100% HP. 100% MP.
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:45 am

Once she had relayed her information, the Genie found somewhere to stretch and relax, where she could keep an eye on her Master's pacing thoughts. Naturally, the couch was where she lounged for this, a playful expression as she listened.

"Of course, I could lead you back to the man's abode. Best not to make too much noise, either he'll be spooked or our enemies alerted that we're checking on their activities. That, and there's a fair chance he might be dead if we make it obvious to an outside observer that he's involved. I know you don't like me referring the Magi as the horrible scum of the earth that they are, but I do need to impress that on you when it comes to duelling other Masters. Of course, I must also remind you that out of the two of us, you are perhaps the most capable in physical combat, so you must concoct quite the approach to a battle when it comes to it."

Caster gave a mock yawn, before gesturing to her Master to sit down beside her, sitting up and resting an arm over the back of the couch.
"But there is much planning to do, much thinking to do and you look sweaty. Come. Sit, relax, tend to yourself. There's always time for thinking of violence when you're not tired."
CondorBoH

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 am

Bradamante could only deem the best option was to approach cautiously. Her lover's shadow clung to her as slowly the illusion she once had melted away to allow her mind to focus. Making sure to keep her master right behind her. Her instincts as a knight, as a Paladin had her bound by oath to serve this girl. Without question and without warning she had her lover produce her favorite blade. Her own Falchion was produced from her memory, but reinforced by her shadow. Her spirit form materializing her armor rather quickly as she felt the sudden sensation to do so and her instincts kick into place as she jumps back from a flurry of swipes made with four separate blades pushing her master back behind her to maintain their distance.

When her Master gave up a strategy she already knew that she had a limited time before both her and her master would be overwhelmed. "Master, they have the advantage of numbers it'll be safer to engage and disperse them. Dwindle their efforts quickly..." Despite the threat... despite the danger... She felt excitement already knowing just what to do... Rushing straight into the middle them to get a clean strike on all three using Melissa's Ring to disguise herself as one one of them.
KnightVanilla

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:26 pm

"You can say what you want about the other mages as much as you like. I doubt they're all that bad, but... I don't really have much love for them as a group." Rose murmured, sliding her hair behind her shoulders, her hands absently following muscle memory to tie it into a ponytail despite her not having a scrunchy on her. Huffing slightly as she realised she was doing this, she let her hair fall back. She nodded as the Genie continued to speak. "I didn't intend to pay him a visit so soon after she did, but its something to pay attention to nonetheless." her voice trailed off as she rubbed her temple. "Maybe a little rest wouldn't hurt." she murmured, walking over to the couch.

Shrugging the tension out of her shoulders, she turned, about to sit on the couch beside the Genie when she eyed her swimsuit still lying on the floor. "Actually, I was about to take a dip in the pool to cool off before you arrived." Rose murmurs as she walks over to her sporty swimsuit and picking it up. "I... um..." Rose glanced around the room, before starting to walk around to the exit. "I'll just quickly head out to get changed and then be back in..." she said, briskly walking out of the room. "Be back in just a second."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Sinclaire wandered around her dusty base of operations, kicking at stray scrap, or the occasional rat, and waiting for her servant. At this point, she had considered going out and wandering the streets, looking for her, but she could easily be attacked by whatever individual had attacked her the last time, with those strange summons, and at this point, she still wasn't sure that she would want to speak with her again quite yet. She still felt rejected, but was trying to convince herself that she wasn't hurt by the girl's reaction to her affection, and instead was angry. With this in mind, she decided not to waste anymore time, she could use it for more important things, such as training.

She slipped her Ninjaken from her backpack and used some of her time training her Endurance and/or Strength by practicing with her weapon, swinging her Ninjaken at the air while staying mobile.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:46 pm

This Hatshepsut had an ego. Perhaps Sirius should use that to her advantage somehow. That would be for later however, right now she had to answer an interesting question. If Hatshepsut could bestow any gift upon Sirius, which seems unlikely but perhaps not impossible, what would it be? Sirius wasn't really sure why, but she felt like there was only one answer. "I suppose I'd want anything that would help me win this. The battles and such I mean. After all isn't that the sole purpose for us being here? To win for our... Masters." Sirius said that last word with clear distaste. She still wasn't the fond of the idea of being a slave or servant to someone, but that was the situation her and this other servant was in.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby Reaver » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:49 am

"Well spoken!" Golden Vulture agreed with a shout as he rushed to meet his fury with sword and spirit. "I would have cut you down with anger had you actually been so easy to give up on your code like that." He said with a wide smile. "I knew there was something I liked about you when you first intercepted me. Your pride is wasted on a master that would abandon you. I don't believe that mine wants the Holy Grail, she only seeks the battles that will mold her into someone new, someone better. Can you say the same for your master?" Disengaging quickly before beginning to circle Rider.

It was hard not to admire the heroic spirit's pride and conduct. He would have been a fine addition in his bandit army even with his chivalry hangup as sometimes it was better to have an uncompromisingly honorable person around to prevent corruption and base evil from taking ahold. His fighting prowess and the strength of his noble phantasm also spoke for themselves. It'd be better to collect him than kill him. "If I beat you will you tell me where your master resides so my partner and your master can finish their duel? It isn't very chivalrous for one to leave a duel undone, no?" Golden Vulture posited before he lunged forward, aiming for right below the ribcage. Finding out the location to the master so they could completely take control of his servant was top-priority to make headway. This was a war after all and while Golden Vulture felt confident in taking down each servant one by one, he preferred to have a numbers advantage to secure an absolute victory. When they encountered that magus it would be Pridolia's fight to win as she had just as much to prove to herself as to him.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby mrblah » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Reaver

The sound of metal meeting metal signified the meeting of the two warriors, with Golden Vulture coming out on top after breaking through Rider's defense and leaving a cut across the man's arm. Rider tried to return the blow as soon as it was made, but Golden Vulture was quick to parry the sword aimed for his hip - only for Rider to pull into a defensive position as soon as he was opened. His experience in combat showed with this move, and he was ready to continue the fight, even as Golden Vulture disengaged. The words Saber spoke seemed to make Rider pause in consideration, and if the suspicions thrown his Master's way didn't get him thinking, the mention of chivalry and honor did.

"... I detect no lies in your words. ... Very well, then. If for the sake of an honorable battle, were you to defeat me in this battle, I will tell you where I believe my Master to be." Rider was quick to turn around at the attack from behind, shield arm moving to block and riposte with an attack of his own.

The battle continued on, with the two Servants trading blows with one another. Golden Vulture had been pushed onto defense, but a few well-timed blocks had even the score between him and Rider, who was looking worse as the battle continued. His inability to get past Golden Vulture's defense and land a hit was costing him dearly, and after another failed attack - Golden Vulture was able to quickly recover, get in under the man's guard, and stab him right in the chest. Rider's eyes tightened, a groan coming out between clenched teeth. He took a step back, having taken too much damage for his form to continue.

When the blade left his chest, he fell backwards, coughing up blood as even more poured from his chest. "W-well fought..." Rider laughed a bit, holding the bleeding wound as he tried to hold himself up by stabbing his sword into the ground. "Truly... I did not expect you to slip past my guard like that... mm..." It seemed like that was the battle. Rider's lower form was beginning to crumble into black dust, but he was still alive for a few moments more. "A shame that I don't even know the name of the warrior who defeated me..."

In all of their fighting, the sun had set and it was night.

Battle Log

Golden Vulture attacks for 1,040! [Power = 940 + (1 from d4 x 100) = 1,040. SP Cost: 2.]
Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (1 from d4 x 100) = 780.]
Rider takes 884 damage!
Rider attacks for 850! [Power = 750 + (1 from d4 x 100) = 850. SP Cost: 2.]
Golden Vulture defends! [Endurance = (19 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,060.]
Critical defense!
Counter roll is 51. No counter!

Golden Vulture attacks for 1,240! [Power = 940 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,240. SP Cost: 2.]
Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (4 from d4 x 100) = 1,080.]
Rider takes 1,024 damage!
Rider attacks for 1,050! [Power = 750 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,050. SP Cost: 2.]
Golden Vulture defends! [Endurance = (19 x 40) + (3 from d4 x 100) = 1,060.]
Critical defense!
Counter roll is 84. No counter!
Mimicry defends!

Rider defends! [Endurance = (17 x 40) + (2 from d4 x 100) = 880.]
Rider takes 1,064 damage! Rider is defeated!

Golden Vulture: 832/7600 HP. 4800/4800 MP.
Rider: 0% HP. 12% MP. Defeated

Golden Vulture wins! Gains; Medium Healing Potion, Elixir

Litlemankitten and RandomRoninKitten

"That would be the gift you seek, you say..." Hatshepsut gave Sirius a knowing look, her eyes glinting with some intent the Archer couldn't decipher. She clapped, and the birds at her feet flew away at the loud noise. Hatsheput stood up, and turned to Sirius. "I see. Then I will give you a friendly tip... if you want to win this war, make alliances. Winning is not a task one could complete alone. You will have to find people you can use in order to prop yourself high enough, to then topple your allies over. But be careful not to show weakness to your allies." With that said, the woman turned around and began walking away from Sirius, throwing a wave behind herself as a goodbye. "That all should be quite easy for you. You're a young and attractive woman, Archer. Use that." As Hatshepsut departed, Sirius was quick to notice it was darker out. Her 'Master' was probably wondering about her whereabouts right now.

Meanwhile...

Increasing Strength and/or Endurance. Training Roll: 83. AP used; 1. Current AP: 0.

Sinclaire spent her time practicing a few of her sword techniques as she tried to build her Endurance and Strength up, repeating slashed in the air for as long as she could. The repetitive training movements were muscle memory already or course, and by the time she was done, she was sweaty and hadn't felt much improvement. She also noticed it was darker out, specifically in that it was night. Her Servant still hadn't returned. Where could she be?

KnightVanilla

Bradamante's charge and subsequent attack on three of them seemed to only be effective on one. Even as she was disguised, the creatures were already moving to get past her, swords raised as they glared at Sylvie. Bradamante was able to dispatch one of them with a sword through its chest, watching curiously as the creature's body sharply turned, before it began to vanish into dust that flew into the air... the first of the ones that got past her met the same fate. She spun on her heel to slash of its head, and it began dissipating into dust as soon as her sword 'killed' it... how odd.

But as she was fighting off those two, Bradamante didn't have the time to react as the other two rushed her Master to land a few strikes. Sylvie tried her best to defend against the attacks, but with how close they were, most of her spells that WOULD kill them would do even more damage to herself. She was left to trying to defend with her arms as they slashed and cut her. Sylvie grit her teeth. "Assassin!" She cried out for her Servant to come aid her, using the wrong class purposely in case anyone was listening.

The sun has just set, and Bradamante found that the darker surroundings made it harder to see her enemies.

Battle Log
Bradamante attacks for 960! [Power = 660 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 960. SP Cost: 2.]
??? A defends! [Endurance = (6 x 10) + (1 from d4 x 20) = 80.]
??? A takes 954 damage! ??? A is defeated!
??? B tries to rush past Bradamante! [Agility = 14 + 6. 20. Bradamante; Agility = 19 + 11. 30.]
Bradamante counters!
Bradamante attacks for 960! [Power = 660 + (3 from d4 x 100) = 960. SP Cost: 2.]
??? B takes 960 damage! ??? B is defeated!
??? C and ??? D rush past Bradamante!

Masters (Medium Distance Battle)
??? C, ??? D all move up by one distance! [Basic move from Medium to Short. SP Cost: 1.]
Battle is now Short Distance!
??? C attacks for 230! [Strength = (10 x 20) + (1 from d4 x 30) = 230. SP Cost: 2.]
Sylvie defends! [Endurance = (10 x 10) + (2 from d4 x 20) = 120.]
??? D attacks for 260! [Strength = (10 x 20) + (2 from d4 x 30) = 260. SP Cost: 2.]
Sylvie defends! [Endurance = (10 x 10) + (3 from d4 x 20) = 160.]
Sylvie takes 210 damage!

Bradamante Este: 6000/6000 HP. 3300/3300 MP.
Sylvie Gabrielle: 990/1200 HP. 1500/1500 MP.
??? A: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.
??? B: 0% HP. 100% MP. Defeated.
??? C: 100% HP. 100% MP.
??? D: 100% HP. 100% MP.
Last edited by mrblah on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 am

As Rose stood to leave, Caster called out after her. She had no real intention of stopping Rose, but merely wanted to tease the girl. She seemed to be the easily embarrassed type.
"Come now, Master. There's no need to act so coy around your Servant. It's not like you haven't seen me naked already."
Laughing to herself, the genie slid into the pool and let herself become adrift in the waters. It wasn't terribly deep or large by any means, her Territory Creation had its limits in her Servant container, but it was still wonderful. Oh how she wished that there was no more work to do, to just laze about at will.
But this was a war, and she was bound by those Command Seals.

Shame, shame.
"Mmmm, the water is nice. Let's forget about our worries for now and relax... We can worry about our enemies tomorrow, or if they kick down the door. But for now, a pool and a Servant that will obey your every whim."
CondorBoH

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Rose tried to hide the blush on her face, but she doubted she was very good at it. She was certainly going to need to grow tougher skin if she was going to put up with this behaviour from her Servant so often. Without responding to the Genie's comments, she left and soon returned with her swimsuit hugging her toned body. She approached the pool, awkwardly aware of the Genie within it, however too interested in trying out the waters now to let that bother her much. Slipping into the cooling waters, she let out a sigh of relief as she let her body settle in and relax. Glancing towards the Genie, she raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Really, now? This Servant seems to have quite a fair few whims of her own?" Rose rolled her eyes and focused on cooling off so she could review her situation with a less stressed and exhausted mind, doing her best not to pay attention to the Genie sharing the water with her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay