The Sealed City: Imperial Mission

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission

Postby The Third Triumverate » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:00 am

Raleigh could not find the strength to break free of her bondage. Mentally aware of her surroundings, she resigned to lay her face on the ground as the bishop pounded her from behind; her lust overcame her desire for freedom, at least for now. It seemed that in order for her to regain control of her body, she would need a greater stimulus than simply watching a fight. For the time being, she was still merely the bishop's bitch, and would do what he said.
The Third Triumverate

Postby mrblah » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:30 pm

The bestial knight fell with one final blow from the civilian's surprisingly powerful magic, finishing their powerful opponent off once and for all. It all happened so quickly that she hadn't even registered his defeat until he fell to the ground. "Holy hell." Was all she could say for a moment. Ertha then approached the still body of the knight, crossbow still ready to fire a bolt right at him if he was trying for a fake, but at the sight of the helmetless man's peaceful expression... she merely lowered it. He was no longer a threat to them, and she could see in his eyes that he wasn't long for this world. This knight once called Siegfried... "Rest in peace. You've fought hard."

Seeing one of those spirit elixirs on the ground (or rather, she corrected herself as her nose caught a whiff of the drink, a spirit elixir-like potion), Ertha picked up two of them—one for her, and one for Minerva. Seemed like the civilian was tending to Keira, so she'd deal with their other party member. She approached the woman, offering the potion silently. "Do you know what these are? We've seen some of these on the corpses of our enemies. They seem to make you stronger in some aspect of yourself, in exchange for a transformation of your body." Hence why she was downing hers. In their situation, they needed all the advantages they could get.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

+2 to speed and fox ears. it really seems fated for me to do so 'cause of their appearance pic.
Last edited by mrblah on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby lilbooth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:43 am

Keira gave a soft nod in reply to Alane but didn't manage to speak for a few moments. "I wouldn't say that I'm okay. I'd say I am about as far from okay as I could be. Well, I suppose I'm not dead but it sure feels that way." She muttered out slowly, between ragged breaths. She struggled to sit up and then eventually stood walking over to inspect her fallen enemy. "You said you knew this Knight, Minerva? What do you think did this to him?" She said as she rolled her shoulders and applied a healing balm to herself. She scooped up one of the elixirs and drank it down. "We used to drink these at the noble parties. The ones from this city seem a bit more potent. And have had some side effects." Said Keira gesturing to her crotch and her companions that seemed to be sprouting animal parts. A few moments after she had finished her elixir she toppled over in intense muscle pain. "Oh Fuck!" She said as she fell back to her knees. Her face contorted and every muscle in her being clenched, as her sides bulged outwards. Her leather armor busted open revealing two new arms near the center of her ribs. After some intense hyperventilating and the shock of new nerves to her system, she pushed herself off the ground picked up her armor. "If you do not feel prepared to tempt fate with that brew I could certainly use another drink. this battle had been my hardest yet, but I fear there are much worse to come." Said Keira as she stood amongst the group, struggling to get back into her armor. "Do you have a place we could bury this Knight? Or at least protect his body? I would not like to see him made a meal of." She continued gesturing to Siegfried.

+2 to skill, please. And I guess a diplomacy check against Minerva? Not sure quite how it came across...
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby NeedAMedic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:03 am

Fuu figured the best way to get things done was to keep moving forward, so that was what she would do. Hopefully, whatever monsterously strong being had been able to smash its way through the iron bars had been going outward, rather than inward. Fuu had high hopes that might be the case, since the sort of creature with that kind of raw physical might was the sort of thing she might expect to find in a city corrupted by evil. Perhaps it was some sort of demon or other hellish being. Whatever the case, it was likely either lurking somewhere in the shadows ahead of her, or out in the wider world likely causing having for some unsuspecting travelers or township.

As she pressed forward into the aqueduct, Fuu would keep on her toes, spear at the ready; If the creature was still in here, she couldn't let it get the drop on her.
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby exalted » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Rebecca's silent scream was drowned out as small moans and eeks escaped her body, as the spectral hands toyed with her body, setting her flesh tingling as she felt the fingers settle around to tease her breasts and nipples. She wanted to run, to flee, to shiver, panic, anything as the spectral forms materialised from the floor and walls around her.

Nnnnngh... no, this wasn't right, this wasn't how it had happened, she tried to convince herself, moaning as her breasts were smushed together and pulled apart in different directions but different hands.

She tried to look away, to look anywhere but still that window, that sight of her mother being taken wantonly again and again kept playing in front of her. Her eyes went wide as she saw the transparent cock start to form on the spectre in front of her her, lip trembling as she felt it press between her wet pussy lips.

She gasped, coughing out her breath as she felt it slide inside her tight little box, mind flashing briefly to her deflowering only hours before. Nnnnngh, she could feel it, feel it's fleshy heat, as it sunk deeper and deeper, feel every vein and ridge as her tight pussy, needy pussy, gripped it tightly. Lost for breath, she didn't at first notice the hands pulling apart her cheeks, not until she felt the tip of the next cock prodding against her pucker fro behind.

This time she did scream, not from the pain as it surged into her rear, but from fear. She didn't want to look behind her, lest her nightmare take form here as well.... the heat of the desert, the stench of that dark dirty alley mixed with smoke from burning herbs and the uneasiness of too much drink... and that painted face, all she saw before feeling herself held down over a crate and...

"NNNOOOOOOO!" she screamed, eyes shocked open as it the phantom member ploughed strait into her ass.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Alane, Ertha, Keira

Minerva let out a gasp as the group transformed after consuming the Concentrated Spirit Elixirs. Keira's transformation is the most shocking. Getting off her knees, she can feel her her new arms move. Though not as dexterous, they do seem useful.

The surprise knocks Minerva onto her ass as she stares in disbelief. "I've heard whispers about these potions but this is ... astounding" She said dusting herself off. When asked about the potions, she nods. "The university and the church both started handing them out to the public. At first the effects were mild, increased concentration, strength. A magic cure-all. But soon the elixirs got stronger and people became addicted. The transformation got more intense as well. When those monsters started moving, the people most hooked to the Elixirs simply gave themselves to the creatures. There must be some link between the two."

Rejecting the Elixir from Ertha, she readily hands it to Keira "If you're sure, though I've never known anyone to even down two of the regular elixirs so close together. There may be consequences." She said with a worried look.

As for the knight, Minerva went to remove his helm only to flinch and leave it on. "Sir Siegfried was one of the first knights to discover the Schwarz family's plot. He helped to fend off the first wave of monsters. He was always a model solider and beloved by the people. If I had to guess, maybe after fighting so many monsters he eventually became one. Soaked in their rancid aura."

None of you have time to consider a proper burial for the the once honorable knight as his body crumbles away. The darkness that once enveloped his eats away at his flesh from the inside, only leaving his armor and sword.

"..... We should keep going" Minerva says with a small prayer for the Sir Siegfried.

The group of four warriors eventually find themselves at Fort Nightward. With day just breaking, the imposing structure seems as busy as ever. By the front gate are a pair of rather imposing knights keeping track of who's coming and going. Though at first glance there seemed to be few other entry points.

Fuu

As one would expect of an aqueduct, the space was cramp and the air moist. The smell of moss and dirt filled the air of the. Fuu continues to walk until she hears a sound in the distance. At first it's soft but it gets louder as she travels the tunnel. It's a squishy, fleshy kind of sound that's completely foreign to her. Only when she turns the corner does Fuu see it's source.

Dangling from the ceiling are ... a pair of feet. They slowly struggle as a pair of tendrils work their way in and out of her ass and vagina. Both her lower holes leak copious amounts of green fluid. That and her round belly serve to denote how long she has been their. Shifting her gaze upward Fuu see's the woman's upper body had been engulfed by a strange plant (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0319003913 ). Once more multiple plants like it seemed to line the ceiling. Fuu could try and run past to avoid their hanging tendrils. But one wrong move and she would be trapped like the other woman. There did seem to be one section of wall free of them, over the flowing stream of water leading into the city.

Rebecca

The visage of her mother's party disappeared for the moment replaced by a jumbled mess of locations. One half looked like the lower slums of Schwarzberg where Rebecca had lost her virginity. Meanwhile the other part looked like the desert city her regiment had be dispatched to. The figures violating her also took more defined forms. From the front was the Whore turned Monster Annabelle. Though she couldn't see her eyes, Rebecca could make out her mocking grin as she pushed deeper inside the crossdressing solider. The other was a man from your time in the desert. A once foggy nightmare became a fully realized memory that played before her.

Just as the realization sank in, she heard a set of knocks against the casket. The specters faded leaving only darkness. The tendrils violating your body retreat leaving an empty feeling. "It seems the Memory Blinders are working. Now unless you want to end up like your father, a broken shell. Why don't you answer a few of my questions?" Inquisitor Memphis states as you can hear his finger drag against the Iron Maiden. "Why have you come to this city and how many of you are their?"

"Rapemeat" Raleigh

With both his body and pride bruised, the Bishop turns his attention back to Raleigh. Pushing her face into the dirt, he slides his cock in between her but cheeks. Then with a sudden thrust, he rams his sizable cock into her unprepared ass. Her juices from before serving as the only form of lubricant. His movements are violent, only focused on dominating Raleigh. So engrossed was he that he didn't notice the two tentacle knights. Letting out one final grunt, he spilled his seed deep into the Rapemeat's bowels.

Cleaning himself off, he tugged on Raleigh's collar and pulled her along. "Come, we still have a ways to go before we reach the scholar's district." He said as they departed.
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Ertha was unpleasantly surprised by the information Minerva gave on the spirit elixirs, grimacing as she looked at her empty vial. They were addictive? She hadn't felt any changes to her disposition in regards to them... but she hadn't exactly hesitated to drink their latest potion. She looked to Keira and Alane, noting their respective transformations with a thoughtful stare. The power boosts the drinks gave were useful, without a doubt. But was it worth it? The more they drank, they became less and less human, and more... monster. With the added addictive nature of the drinks, they wouldn't stop even when they were strong enough. "... You should maybe hold off on drinking that, at least for a moment. We need to discuss any future use of those drinks later." She said to Keira, though if the knight continued on with her plans, she wouldn't stop her.

Ertha stood to the side silently as Minerva offered her prayers, allowing the woman her moment despite the urgency of their situation. When she was ready, Ertha followed after their guide to Fort Nightward. Her eyes scanned over what she could see of the structure, searching for any other entry points and noting the simple approach straight through the gates. "Two guards. I bet we could take them in a fight, but they'd likely have a method of alerting the rest of the fort. At the same time, they'd likely know if the Lieutenant was brought in and where she's being held. If we sneaked in from one of the other ways, we could also maybe find someone with just that amount of info and maybe more elsewhere." She kept her voice quiet.

"I say we sneak in. Odds aren't favorable the guards would even tell us or give an accurate account if they do. We can find someone else with more info and less resistance who would be less prepared for us. Plus, holding cells are usually on the lower levels of a fort anyway."
mrblah

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Alane looked back at her new tail as it waved about. With a bit of concentration, she found she could even control the movements somewhat making it seem like it had a mind of its own. Hopefully with practice that wouldn't happen. Reaching back she took the tip in her hand feeling the soft, green fur that matched her hair. A shiver ran through her as she felt the gentle touch through the new appendage. It certainly felt sensitive.

With her initial curiosity satisfied, she turned back to Minerva as the elixers were explained. "A-addictive?" She hadn't felt any particular desire for the potions yet, but she'd only had the two so far. "We should be careful with them then, but we might actually need the extra power to overcome these monsters. Minerva, would you mind keeping an eye on us and try to warn us if we start to take things too far?" Having one person around that wasn't taking the stuff meant they could keep a clear head about it, so she really would be the best choice to make sure they didn't go too far and become monsters themselves.

Turning back to the knight, she watched as he was destroyed by the very darkness that had controlled him. It was very sad. "The darkness consumed his mind in life, and now it's consumed his remains in death. We can't even give him the dignity of a burial though I guess we wouldn't really have the time to spare for that anyway."

She looked as Minerva nodded her head likely speaking a silent prayer for Sir Sigfried before getting back to business. Realizing that she was right, Alane hardened her own resolve. There would be time to grieve later, now they had a friend to save that might still be within reach. Picking her tome off the ground where she'd dropped it in shock, she dusted of the book and set it under her arm. "Alright, lead the way."
Firehead

Postby lilbooth » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Keira shrugged as she held her last bottle. "I used to drink these like wine... and I used to drink wine like water. Well no not really I didn't drink a lot of water, to be honest." She said, rambling on a bit. "My point is that I have quite a tolerance to these elixirs so I wouldn't go worrying about me." She said as she tipped it back.

I would like to gain some strength and that body mod is going to be a big ole dick. Though I feel as if maybe since i had two back to back then maybe something goes wrong.

"I think sneaking in is a fine idea, Ertha and Minerva, you both seem like you know a thing or two about sneaking about, I'll follow your lead."
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Rebecca tossed her head back and forth as the imagery shifted and changed around her, her attackers solidifying as she felt their cocks slip deeper and deeper inside until they hilted, a long drawn out moan escaping her lips. She gasped, shivering as she felt the cock inside her pussy remould to match the tendril the monstrous woman had defiled her, the bloated bulbous tip brushing up against her cervix, but her eyes were locked on the spectre behind her.

She moaned as he started to pull out, her ass greedily working his cock as it had been trained to do all that time ago. Her lip trembled as he started to push back in, her body reliving each sordid memory and sensation as she was pushed down against and into Annabelle's pillowy bust to give him more leverage. She'd thought that first night in the dark alley was a one off, her screams muffled by her own hands as she was roughly sodomised, afraid to draw any attention to her shame and to be revealed. In the darkness, as he thrust in and out with deliberate hard thrusts like he did now, her pants pushed down just below her ass, he had not realised she was girl. A strange sensation had filled her when she felt him deposit his seed inside and he abruptly left, leaving her sore and crying in that dark alley, promising herself never to speak of or relive that moment again... until she saw him the next day. He was introduced as their new local scout and once the others had returned to their duties she went to confront him in his tent, to vent her anger, but he had used her mouth for a different purpose. He threatened to reveal their shameful deeds, still thinking her a boy and threatening to destroy her career, so she had been forced to take him again and again. He would find an excuse to take her off alone, and he would put his thing in her mouth or pull down her pants again just enough, and each time the strange sensations grew more intense, until she actively gasped and mewled with each thrust like she did now.

And then that final time had come, the company was on patrol and had stopped at an oasis the man had led them before leading her away again as usual. After finding a secluded spot she had started to pull down her pants, legs trembling in anticipation but he had stopped her, telling they had to go further before the fighting broke out. He had led the company into a trap, but had wanted to save his little pet. Enraged, she ran from his, hurrying back to the company to warn them but arrived too late, the trap had been sprung and what followed was hours of blood and screams, and then her famous heroic charge. Only it wasn't heroic, it had been wrathful, vengeful, pure spiteful anger that had caused her to charge so furiously at the enemy after having seen his face amongst them, she had expected to die, but swore to drag him screaming down to hell with her. She had not expected the rest of the company to follow her.

The thought was torn from her mind as felt the twin cocks alternate their pattern, one filling her while the other pulled out, moaning as she swore she could feel the two shafts rubbing against each other inside her, bringing her closer and closer to release, until it all stopped and was consumed in the black. Her legs shook as she felt the two tendrils leave her dripping sex and ass, panting for breath as she heard the Inquisitor's words.

This isn't real, she thought, this isn't real. Both those monsters were dead, she knew that, they were dead, she was alive. There was no shame in this, they were the defeated ones, not her.

"This isn't real!" She screamed back at the man, "You can't break me with this! This isn't real!"
exalted

Postby NeedAMedic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 am

Fuu reached for her spear, ready to spring into action, then.... stopped. With a heavy sigh, she returned the weapon to her back and started gingerly stepping toward the one safe-looking path through the room. "I will come back for you!" Fuu whispered quietly, an promise to the poor woman and an oath to herself. Perhaps if she managed to find the other soldiers and bring down the evil corrupting this city, the woman would be freed, or perhaps she would need to circle back with help to take this monsters down. Either way, it was almost certain that she was never going to be able to take on this many unknown monstrosities on her own.

She crept as close as she could while still staying out of the reach of the tendrils. It would be risky, but dashing through was the only option, so when the timing seemed right, Fuu gave it her all, bolting for it as quickly as she could.
NeedAMedic

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:55 am

Alane, Ertha, Keira

Chugging the second Spirit Elixir, Keira can feel her body become more muscular. At the same time, her cock becomes erect as it grows to about 14 in and as thick as her wrist. At the base of her newly lengthened shaft, her balls swell to the size of tennis balls. Just as Keira is about to move on with the rest of the group, a sharp pain runs through her crotch. Looking down she notices her enlarged cock pulsing, her testicles feel full to the brim. Looking to her teammates, Keira's mind fills with the though of ravaging them.

Keira: Spirit Elixir Overdose (Must Cum every 10 Posts or suffer -1 to all stats)

While Keira is dealing with the effects of the Elixir. Ertha and Minerva look for a path to sneak in. That's when the two notice a knight who seemed to be searching for something in the overgrowth away from the main gate. What struck the group was how short he seemed compared. When he takes off his helmet, he looks completely human.

Rebecca

The Inquisitor merely let out a long hum. "Are you sure about that? Can you say these Images aren't real after spending a week trapped in here? Perhaps a month or year?" He said giving the Iron Maiden a rhythmic tap.

The tendrils within the the casket begin to shift again. Though the images from the blinders don't return. Rebecca is left in darkness as the fleshy buds message her erogenous zones. The tentacles that were violating your ass and pussy return to ravage her body. Pumping in and out, they move violently in order to bring her to orgasm.

Fuu

Feat of Speed (Level 2, need 20 or more to succeed): 14 + 17(1d20) = 31

Like a leaf in the wind, Fuu swiftly moves past the hanging predators. All the while, she notices other women trapped by these creatures. Some were like the first woman she meet. While others were hanging upside down, their lower bodies trapped by the creature. These women's eyes were empty as they simply hung like stalactites.

Once past that first obstacle, Fuu comes to a channel going upward. The aqueduct seemed to lead further north into the city, but who knows when she would get another chance to go topside.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:52 am

Rebecca gasped as the device began to toy with her again, her breasts heaving as they were fondled and her nipples teased. Her knees trembled as she felt the tendrils coil up her legs back to her sex and ass, neither hole resisting the reinsertion as she was filled again.

The man's cruel words lingered in her ears as she felt both holes filled so deeply, had she really been locked inside this cruel device for a week, was her sense of time so befuddled by the pleasure and twisted memories? Would he really keep her locked inside for so long?

She moaned as she felt the twin coils rebuild the burning fire that had swept through her loins with each stroke in and out, her legs giving out and refusing to carry her weight as the pleasure broiled inside her. Supporting all her weight, the two tentacles seemed to fill her even more, pressing in harder into her ass and against the gates to her womb, her head tossing back and forth.

No, no, there was nothing wrong with this, it wasn't sinful or shameful, she tried to tell herself. She didn't have a choice in this, it was like that strange feeling she got while riding a train on those hard seats with the click clacking vibration of the rails flowing through her, only more intense... much much more intense.

She bit her lip to stifle her scream in the darkness as the wave of pleasure broke finally through her, her whole body tensing and writhing as orgasm flooded her mind.

No, nothing was wrong with this... no man had taken her chastity... she was still pure... she could... could... could endure.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:28 am

Alane watched as Keira downed the second potion, not sure how she felt about taking two so quickly with the risks they presented. She hoped the woman would be careful though she realized she was taking risks of her own, her tail lashed as she considered those thoughts. She turned back to Ertha and Minerva, who appeared to have moved on to finding a way in the building. "Have you girls found anything?" She stepped up to the pair trying to look past them at whatever currently had their attention.
Firehead

Postby lilbooth » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Keira stood painfully still after consuming her second elixir, her new addition between her legs had grown dramatically and standing at attention. Its growth was so explosive and so violent it had torn directly through her tight leather pants, leaving her, now over foot long cock, bouncing about in front of her as she walked. She stared wickedly at her three female companions all facing away from her. She had to fuck something and one, if not all three, of these pretty ladies, should do the trick. She crept forway behind the three of them and crouched down slightly. "Not sure what it will be like inside but I have a problem of my own to deal with... If one of you might be able to lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated." She said to the three women, in as quite a voice as she could manage. Not exactly being an expert on being stealthy, and not exactly being fully functioning at the moment, Kiera just bit her lip and clenched every muscle she could to stay calm. She knew she could easily overpower any of these three women, but she would not turn to rape her friends in order to satisfy her lust.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby mrblah » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:03 pm

The defenses of the building looked pretty sharp, Ertha learned as she and Minerva investigated the premises. Their enemy certainly didn't cheap out on fortifying the fort, with active patrol guards watching for any ill signs, armed and dangerous, no doubt trained well. But the most unlikely opportunity presented itself in the form of that short knight... he, of course, appeared to be rather human and unchanged, but Ertha didn't seem to care as she considered a few ways they can use him to their benefit. "Kill him and take his armor, then use the disguise to distract the guards... knock him out and use him to lure them to his position... hm, but what's he searching for..?" She mumbled to herself, rubbing her chin as she considered what plan to put into action.

When Alane approached them, she didn't even turn her head as she replied. "Someone possibly useful, yes... he looks younger than the other guards. Likely a rookie. Interrogating him would be easier than the other two guards, so we could grab him and see what he has before we sneak in. What do you think, Minerva..." Ertha trailed off as Keira followed behind the civilian, and she turned her head to consider the knight as she asked her odd question. "What exactly are you -"

The quite surprising sight of the knightess's larger-than-a foot long cock sprouting free from her pants made even the usually calm and collected Ertha blush, and she coughed and spluttered as she tried to respond to the situation. "W-what the hell happened to your..." She stopped herself and took a moment to regain her composure, though a fierce blush was still on the archer's face. She carefully observed Keira's issue, noting the obvious change and assuming it was due to the elixirs. The woman really did look pent up and needy... maybe even dangerously so. She wouldn't be too useful on the battlefield in her clearly lust-addled state. "This is why those potions are a bad idea... a-alright, so someone has to... help you with that, then." She looked to the others. Alane was definitely out. Minerva... could do, but she'd feel wrong just having her do something she just might not wish to.

... Since when exactly was Ertha the one taking care of the group's problems? She sighed. "I-If you aren't willing to, Minerva, then I'll... help Keira as necessary. You two would have to grab that guy in the meantime."
mrblah

Postby NeedAMedic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:12 am

Fuu

Feat of Speed (Level 2, need 20 or more to succeed): 14 + 17(1d20) = 31

Like a leaf in the wind, Fuu swiftly moves past the hanging predators. All the while, she notices other women trapped by these creatures. Some were like the first woman she meet. While others were hanging upside down, their lower bodies trapped by the creature. These women's eyes were empty as they simply hung like stalactites.

Once past that first obstacle, Fuu comes to a channel going upward. The aqueduct seemed to lead further north into the city, but who knows when she would get another chance to go topside.

Fuu's path forward was clear enough. Though she would have loved to have stopped to save each of the women, that simply wasn't an option. As much as the large number of them made it more urgent for her to save them, it also suggested the folly in such an idea. No doubt at least a few of the women trapped here had tried for that exact thing, only to find themselves caught by the bizarre creatures as well. Fuu would not be joining the poor hopeful souls who had gotten themselves trapped.

As she considered the paths before her, Fuu quickly decided to take the closest exit, toward the outskirts of the city. There was no telling what other horrific creatures were lying in wait down here, and-- while she did have faith in her combat ability, it was definitely best not to take any unnecessary risks. Furthermore, it was likely that the corruption, and therefore the danger, would be densest where the city was densest... at its center. Popping up with no preparation or allies in the mist of a hive of demons, or monsters, or whatever had taken over this place was certainly a terrible idea.

So, after saying one final prayer for the souls lost to the sewers, Fuu slipped into the upward channel. She would maintain a cautious alertness at every step of the way.
NeedAMedic

Postby lilbooth » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:16 am

Keira sized up the other woman and looked at the lone man. She took a few deep breaths and tensed up again. "I think I'll survive another few minutes. Thank you Ertha. On me ladies, we're going to have a chat with this knight." She said as she flexed her four arms. She would walk up behind the night and grapple him. Hopefully, the other ladies could assist her if needed. Once she had her arms on the knight she would say, "If you move or scream, or call for the other guards in any way, we'll kill you. Understood?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Previous

Return to Roleplay