The Sealed City: Imperial Mission

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:48 am

Rebecca

Living Iron Maiden: Encasement (Feat of Insight vs Speed)
Living Iron Maiden: 15 + 15 = 30
Rebecca: 14 + 17 = 31

Just as Rebecca to hook the keys with your rifle, the statue opens up to reveal a fleshy interior. A gaggle of tendrils attempted to grab her. While the heavy armor slows Rebecca down, she manages to step away at the last minute. Just as quickly as the Living Iron Maiden opened, the tendrils retreated and closed. The face on the statue now stared directly at her. But on the edge of her rifle, Rebecca could see the keys she needed for her father's cell.

Raleigh

The group of knights don't stop using Helen as they please. But the group lets out a cheer when Raleigh make your proclamation. In an instance, they descend upon her and removed the last of her clothing. Grabbing head head, one of the more muscular men forced her throbbing member down Raleigh's throat. Another grabbed her waist and thrust deep into her anus. Her mind was pulled in every direction as she could feel her breasts being groped, her nipples suckled and her pussy palmed.

Keira, Ertha & Alane

"Well when I found you the last time, she was heading towards Fort Nightward in the Military District" Minerva said as she stood up. Calming her breath, she turns to you. "If you do plan on searching for her, I'll lend you my assistance."
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:25 pm

"So long as our outing are no longer than a day we can search for whatever or whomever you would like. I saw we try to find out who is shooting down those pigeons and kill them, we can least try to send a message out before they replace the guard we kill with another. Where should we start? The lieutenant, Alane's mother, or the thining out the ranks?" She asked to her companions before she stood up.

"And do we try to use that child of Alane's or do we kill it once it's free of her?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:37 am

Alane sighed, at least they knew where Robert was heading which was good. It would mean they weren't running around blind. "As much as it pains me to say this. They're having her make gods knows what for them, so Mother isn't going anywhere. If we wait to seek out Robert, who knows if we can track where he..." She paused a moment realizing what she'd mistakingly said. "she'll have gotten to." Her hand went to her stomach. "I'm not sure we have a choice. The people at the church, the ones that didn't nearly kill themselves for the summoning could have easily held me captive if there was any risk in leaving me to my own devices with it. Killing it might not even be possible though it's worth trying."
Firehead

Postby mrblah » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Fort Nightward... military district? Why go there? "Even if we take out the sniper, they'd still have the flying beasts to intercept our messages with. I suppose we might get lucky and those beasts turn out to be rare and unable to help, but I'm skeptical." She turned to Minerva. "Unless that's the case? If not; I say we go find the lieutenant first, reconvene and see if she's found out anything, head back to rest (optional), and go back out to find Alane's mother. We should also try to kill that thing inside of Alane. It doesn't sound like controlling it would be possible." Ertha also stood. Seems like the meeting would be coming to an end very soon.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Tentacles...why did it have to be tentacles?

Rebecca shivered inside her armour at the thought of what had almost been. If she ever saw another tentacle again, it would be too soon.

Shaking her head, she focused on what she had to do next, there would be time for nightmares later.

Pushing a bunch of crates together and piling them as high as she could without making too much of a racket, she tossed a flaming torch on the pyre. It should still take a little while for the wood to catch, giving her time to start her exit and hoped the pyre was tall enough that it would reach the wooden supports of the floor above.

Taking the keys, she hurried to her father's cells, opening the lock.
exalted

Postby The Third Triumverate » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 am

The knights pulled on Raleigh's nipple clamps, and she squealed in pain, giving them annrnterance to her tight set throat. Hands spanked her ass, massaged her pussy, and groped her tits; she was very, very defeated.

"GLOGH-GLOGH *COUGH* ACGHK!"

Raleigh lurched for air despite the thick cock deep in her throat. She knew she hadn't seen anything close to what these knights were capable of doing to her. On her back, now very exposed, read OWN MY HOLES.
The Third Triumverate

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Rebecca

Rebecca starts the pyre and makes her way to her father's cell. When you open it up, the other men seem to ignore you. But your father shrinks away, hiding. "Leave me be...." He says with a tired expression. "How much longer will you torment this old man." He says before muttering under his breath. "Joan..... Oh Joan"

Raleigh

The collection of monstrous knights laugh as more writing appears on Raleigh's body body. Her ass and mouth continue to be ravaged. The small outpost is filled with the sound of flesh banging against flesh. The men suckling at her teat pull away, replacing their mouths with their cocks. Each of them presses their leaking members against her breasts, smearing Raleigh's soft flesh.

From the other side of the room, Raleigh could hear Helen's muffled cries as she is fucked just as viciously. Her eyes have rolled back giving off a vacant look.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:32 am

Rebecca shook with rage inside the armour at the pitiful cries her father made for her mother... not for her, never for her.... what had happened to his stoic resolve and strength of the man in her memories.

"On your feet, Colonel" she hissed gruffly at him

Hauling him to his feet by the scruff of his grubby neck, she pushed him out in front of her as she stormed out of the cell, keeping a hand on his shoulder to keep in close and in control she headed past the building fire. If anyone tried to stop her she would storm past, shouting she had orders to take him to the castle, if that didn't work shouting fire and flat running.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Rebecca:

Escape Roll (Speed, Level 3, Need 25 or greater to succeed)
Rebecca: 14 + 7 = 21

Rebecca grabs her father. He offers no resistance, but he doesn't offer her any assistance either. Just as the two of them attempt to escape, Rebecca hears foot steps. As if on cue, the inquisitor rounds the corner with a pair of guards. Their eyes drift towards you. Once they see the fire at the back of the hall the three piece together what's going on.

With nowhere to run, one of the knights easily tackles her to the ground. Her father falls to the ground like a sack of potatos. "Get water to put out that fire!" the Inquisitor yells to the other knight. He then takes a few steps towards you. "I'll deal with you tomorrow." He says before the knight strikes, Rebecca in the back of the head to knock her out.

Alane, Ertha, Keira

With a clear plan for proceeding, Alane, Ertha and Keira rests for the night. Overhead, all three of you can hear the marching of soldiers and monsters. But the safehouse stays true to it's name. All night, you can here the two naked women from before pleasuring themselves. Their moans fill the small hideout before those too quiet.

The Next Day:

Rebecca

When Rebecca awakes, she finds herself naked in a cell with the other captured woman. For the most part, Rebecca feels fine, but even her chest bindings are missing. Looking across to the other cell, Rebecca couldn't see her father anymore. Suddenly, she hears a scream from the room at the end of the hall.

Alane, Ertha, Keira

When the three of you awake, you see Athena and the blacksmith speaking about something. Meanwhile, Minerva was going into the group's supplies taking out some bread and dried meat. "How was your night?" Minerva asked as she handed you all a bit of food. "I checked outside and the sun is still low. Now would be the best time to search the Military District" She said as she took a bit out of one of the loafs.
Mark3000

Postby The Third Triumverate » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:54 am

The knight owning Rapemeat's mouth crushed her face against his pelvis, and her tongue reflexively shot out to lap his balls. As her vision dimmed and her consciousness faded, her maroon hair turned to a pinker hue. A sign of her continued submisseveness, perhaps?

Desperately RR grasped her oppressor' ships and pulled free.

Her raspy voice barely carried through the crowd:

"PLEASE! Don't ravage her any longer... Take me instead...! I'll do ... Anytging you want... Anything... please...
The Third Triumverate

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 am

Her head hurt, aching, feeling like it was split in two from the back.

Groaning, she scrunched her eyes shut as she reached through her head to the spot the pain radiated out from like jagged spider webs.

She was cold, and shivered reaching for coverings that didn't exist as she squirmed about in search of warmth. Her fingers finally found the spot and she winced, feeling something crusty in her hair. Something wasn't right and she moaned as she fought to open her eyes.

She was lying on the ground... why was she on the ground? she thought as pulled her hand into view to look at the little red crystals that had been in her hair... what was it... b-blood?

She shuddered as the memories from last night flooded back. Panicked as she noticed the extra weight of her chest, she blushed as she realised what state she was in, her little pink nipples sticking out hard from her pert breasts in the cold morning air.

Eyes flashing about in a mad daze, she scrambled to the back of the cell, pressing herself into ball in the corner as she tried to cover herself.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 am

Alane wasn't so sure about leaving the Luitenant out there overnight. Would Robert still be at the fort tomorrow? If she wasn't would they be able to find any sign of where she'd gone next? Still, the other two had made their decision and didn't seem to share her concerns. She'd just have to put her faith in them knowing what they were doing.

She found herself tossing for a time. Between the patrols above, and the women unable to hold their lusts in check, she had to wait until exhaustion finally overtook her before she could finally drift off to sleep.

Upon waking, Alane was glad that they had some food supplies to keep them fed. She bit into the bread ravenously as she realized just how hungry she was. She blushed as she remembered her condition which was the likely cost of her hunger. "I uh, it was a bit difficult, but under the circumstances, I doubt I could have gotten anything better as long as we're trapped in here." She gave a stretch popping a few sore muscles from the night. She certainly didn't feel like traipsing through the city at the moment, but they had things to do, and the prospect of doing them weren't going to get any better with time. "Yes, we should hurry and find where Rob went."
Firehead

Postby mrblah » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:06 am

Ertha awoke with a glare, and a bad mood. The moaning kept her from getting a good, restful night. Her dreams were tainted and their sleeping arrangements weren't the most comfortable. Not that she'd complain. She's slept in worse conditions... well, without the moaning though. Ertha almost wished some attack was made on the safehouse so that she'd have something to have distracted her from it all...

She moved into a sitting position, looking around to confirm that everything was as it should be. She spotted Minerva speaking with the blacksmith, but they were too far for her to hear them. The thought that she was plotting against the three of them briefly popped into her mind, but she dismissed it quickly. Minerva had been quite helpful thus far, and if she wished to betray them - when they were sleeping would have been a better time to. Still... she was curious. As her object of interest got closer to give her and her team their breakfast, she offered a nod of gratitude and took the food. The food tastes just like she was used to... that is, distasteful and not enjoyable in the slightest. Food is fuel, she thought. Fuel doesn't taste good.

"Restless. Loud. Bad dreams." She answered grumpily, taking a bite of the bread after easily finishing the meat. Ertha's eyes went to Alane as she noted her apparent lack of table manners. Not that Ertha could judge... but considering the girl's situation, well... Ertha grimaced a bit. They'll burn that bridge when they get there. "I'm ready to leave." She looked to the other two with a pointedly questioning look.
mrblah

Postby lilbooth » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:50 pm

The endless moaning of the two women hadn't really bothered Keira's sleep at all. Hell there was rarely any semblance of quite in the Gloomcrest Estate. The damp and cold environment that was barely hospitable did make it hard for her to rest though. She happily accepted the bead from Minerva and did a few stretches while she munched away. Getting dressed shortly after she was done. Her other two teammates seemed to know what they wanted to do first. As everyone stood and was ready to leave Keira approached the blacksmith. "I've got a favor to ask. I'm not sure if I'll be here long enough for you to finish it but I would like a glaive or a voulge. I found this sword on a guard. It should have plenty of material for you to work with. If you need anything from me please do let me know. And thank you in advance." She said to the blacksmith before making her way back to the group. "All right, I'm ready. Off to the military district, I presume?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:57 am

'Rapemeat' Raleigh

When Raleigh wakes up the next morning, she can still feel her pussy violated. Opening her eyes, she finds herself on all fours with her ass in the air. On top of her was some eyeless hound with quills covering it's back. With an unearthly howl it releases it's seed into her already messy pussy. Her stomach bulged with the weight of a night's worth of spunk.

"Hey look, the fuck doll is awake." One of the knights shout as the eyeless beast withdraws it's cock. Walking over, he gives Raleigh a slap on the ass. "That was a hell of a night girly." He said with a grin. "If the Bishop wasn't so intent on taking you to the cathedral, we would keep you for our selves" Just then, the bishop enter's the room with his bodyguards and what looks like a leather leash. The Knight and the Bishop exchange words, the Bishop attaches the leash to the magical collar that had formed. "Let's be off. We have a lot of ground to cover. If you behave, you'll get to have as much fun as you did last night."

Rebecca

Rebecca stays in the small corner of her cell for almost an hour. Finally, a pair of knights open her cell and grab Rebecca by her arms. Still suffering from the head wound, she is easily dragged into the interrogation room.
When Rebecca enters the room, she is hit by a strong musk. This is soon followed the screams and moans of men and women alike suffering all forms of sexual torture. Men were held in bondage as weights hung from their genitals. Their eyes blindfolded as they are whipped by lady inquisitors.

The woman fared no better. There were two more of those iron maidens from before. While one had its eyes closed, the other one stared directly at Rebecca. From the first one, she could visible see it move as it rocked back and forth. Soft moans emanated from the strange object. A third woman sat atop a wooden triangular horse, bound and blindfolded. The edge of the horse dug into her exposed pussy leaving a wet poodle of her juices. “Please, I’ll behave! Just get me off this!” She screams between her muffled moans.

The two knights holding Rebecca lock her arms in chains hanging from the ceiling. Her nude body fully exposed to the cold air. “That’s quite the body for a knight” a voice says just outside your field of vision. It’s hard for Rebecca to turn around and face it. But she doesn’t have to as it’s source comes around to face you.

In front of you stands Inquisitor Memphis fully dressed in his robes and hood. He reaches out and gropes Rebecca’s chest before giving her breasts a firm slap. “Though I have to wonder why a woman dress herself as a knight and try to save this broken old man” He says motioning to a chair to the left. There, you see your father nude, his eyes covered by a strange blindfold. “I got all I could out of him regarding the country’s military. Now all goes on about is his wife. Though from the sounds of it, she’s having plenty of fun on her own” the Inquisitor says with a hardy cackle. Taking a riding crop, he begins to circle you, letting the instrument drag against your skin. “Now why don't we start with something simple, who are you and what is your relationship to the dear Colonel?”

Alane, Ertha, Keira
“Yea, Minerva did mention you wanted to talk ta me” The blacksmith said as she took the sword Keira took from the guard. “I have a small workshop I can use to forge ya a fine weapon. I’ve actually been having Minerva scrounge up usable metal where ever she could find it. If you come back here after you’ve found your friend, I’ll have it ready.” She said with a hint of pride.

As Alane eat, she felt a strange sensation against her chest. Her nipples were swollen and fully erect, even showing through her clothing, though her gravid stomach distracted from it a bit.

Once all three of them were awake and finished eating, Minerva equipped her two daggers and led the three of them to the hideout’s entrance. “I think the best place to start would be where we found your companion last night and track her from there” she said. And with that you were off.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Chance of encountering the Abyss Slayer 20% (1d100, 1-20): 18

Moving through the alleyways of the Military District, the four of you return to the place where you found Rebecca. But instead of an empty courtyard, you see the remnants of a battlefield. The corpses of many a bestial knights and tendril knights lay scattered on the ground, their bodies ripped a sunder. Over one corpse knelled what looked like a warrior surrounded in a black aura. His hands drenched in blood as he devoured the slain foes.

Stealth Roll: (Feat of Skill)
Alane: 12 + 10 = 22
Keira: 16 + 4 (Skills) + 6 = 26
Ertha: 20 + 6 = 26
Minerva: 14 + 13 =27
Abyss Slayer: 15 + 18 = 33

The four of you wonder just far enough out of the alley to catch the monster’s attention. Rising from its meal, it lets out a blood curdling scream. More of the black substance leaks from its helm.

Turn Order:
Abyss Slayer
Ertha
Alane
Minerva
Keira

Although you’ve been noticed, the Abyss emitting warrior doesn’t strike first. Instead, he chooses to take a strange evasive stance and move closer to you. In your scattered formation, all of you are vulnerable to the warrior’s finely crafted sword.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:43 am

Rebecca shivered in a ball as they came for her. She wanted to run, to spring to action and rush them or duck around to freedom, but the throbbing in her head prevented everything. She struggled briefly as they tried to pull her arms away from her chest, exposing her body to any prying eyes again, but soon relented.

Being dragged across the stone would do her no good in her condition, she thought, mind starting to tick over again.

She limped along as best she could as the men frog marched her to the other room, the stench assailing her nose long before her eyes were shocked by the sights.

"N-no, no," she whimpered, trying to dig her heels in but they uselessly skidded on the cold stone.

Her tossed about as she tried to block out the sights all around her. This couldn't be happening, this couldn't be happening, she thought over and again, freezing as she saw the Iron maiden glaring at her again.

She collapsed with relief as they dragged her past it, thankful that at least it was not for her fate right now. Her eyes locked onto the third woman as they passed, her legs trembling and locked together as she saw how the cruel device pressed into the other woman's red, enflamed sex and feared that might be her fate as well.

Ashamed, she didn't resist as she was strung up, her body clearly on display to any curious eye and her mind rationalised that of all the fates she had seen this was not the worst. She jumped at the sound of the voice behind her, straining her neck to see who was there, fist clenching as she saw the Inquisitor. She tried to stay silent, to not answer his question but gasped as she felt his hands on her exposed breasts.

Her face turned bright red as he rolled and kneaded her breasts in his hands, the first man to ever touch her there and like that. She squirmed and writhed in her bonds as he played with her sensitive flesh, the feelings strange and foreign to her and she bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. She yelped when he started to slap them, the tender skin rapidly reddening as it sent firey streaks of pain through her chest and she was left gasping for breath when she saw her father.

No... he couldn't... he couldn't see her like this, she'd die, she thought, silently thankful he was blindfolded. The feel of the leather crop snatching her thoughts away as her body trembled.

"Reb... Robert Smith 527, Lieutenant, 156th Fusiliers, Royal Litchstadt Army," she snapped, her muscles tensing, "By the articles of war you must..."

She waited for the strike. Pain she knew, pain she could deal with. This other stuff.... her body, she didn't.
Last edited by exalted on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby mrblah » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Ertha was mostly silent as they ventured back to the Military District, her eyes and ears were open and she was as prepared as she felt she could be for any dangers they'd face. She had never seen Minerva in action, but the woman was equipped with a pair of twin daggers, so Ertha assumed she was a quick type... she wondered how well that'd integrate into the team. Keira would obviously be their front-line fighter, Ertha herself was more ideal in the middle or back positions... but Alane would obviously have to be in the back. She continued playing out possible strategies in her mind, until they were close to the lieutenant's last known location...

Her face hardened and her stomach churned at the brutal sight, looking through the battlefield to gauge its nature and the cause. A lone soldier... no, that thing was no knight. Never had she seen so much carnage and cruelty before in her life, even as a vigilante... nothing had ever made her more terrified than whatever that beast was. Running away was her first thought - but before they could, it spotted them. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. This wasn't good. Whatever that monster was, it clearly only cared to kill and hurt. Just like this... their journey could end. Her mission and Erhardt's wish... dead, just like that.

Ertha tried to calm herself, continuing to hold in her fear and repressing her humanly urge to shiver, scream and run in terror. Instead, she addressed the others, eyes remaining on the monster. "... We've been spotted. Our options are running or fighting. It doesn't look too fast so we might be able to get away, but we should make sure to stick together while running." Ertha pulled out her horn, ready to prepare herself and the others for the fight if need be. "If we're fighting, then you should keep in the back, Alane. Minerva, do you know anything about this... thing?"
mrblah

Postby The Third Triumverate » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:33 am

Raleigh's eyes drooped while she was bred by a monster for the umpteenth time. Dreams had melded to reality the night prior. Was it true that a knight clamped her head down to the ground with his heavy boot while one of countless hounds drilled her from behind? Or merely a nightmare?

Ever so briefly, in a moment of clarity, Raleigh realized how quickly- and so easily- she'd transformed into a mewling cumdumpster. There was, however, a resilient Raleigh buried deep down within herself. But as she faded back, she considered how it almost seemed like...

She'd wanted it to happen.?

One knight saw the other spank the girl and joined in. Soon it became a game to see who could make her scream the loudest by holding her in one arm and spanking her ass with the other. Before the competition finished, the crimson-red sensitive skin where her ass met her thighs read PUNISH ME.

She crawled over to the bishop with tears in her eyes and head nearly on the ground. As he clasped the ends of the collar, Raleigh felt her hips widen and her breasts grow heavier. As her curves expanded, her butt plug grew considerably in all directions, and her nipple clamps tightened very painfully. The coup de grâs, on her back as she crawled away: SCHWARZBERG BREEDING BITCH.

Internally, Raleigh sobbed in humiliation, and desperation.
The Third Triumverate

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:45 am

Alane blushed as she ate realizing the way her nipples were poking out. Even as she realized this was probably normal for a woman expecting, especially one expecting within the next few days or so, it was still embarrassing to have to walk around with her nipples poking through her clothing. She could already imagine men and monsters mistaking their state as being caused by arousal rather than her pregnancy. Once she was done eating, she made sure to get her staff and talisman and followed behind Minerva while keeping an eye out for any trouble.

When they reached where Rebecca had last been spotted, Alane had to bring a hand to her mouth to hold back a gasp at the remnants of what looked to be a bloodbath. Had the other done this last night? She finally noticed the strange knight eating bodies. Perhaps this night had done this? It was at least slightly reassuring if it turned out the many creatures that prowled the city had a tendency to fight amongst themselves. Still, the fact that this thing had survived the battle with so many made her nervous about trying to fight it.

Alas, they were not able to avoid the creatures notice and it took up an evasive stance. It was unfortunate that they were traveling as they were. The creatures sword looked large and threatening. Certain she wouldn't be able to stand up to it for long, she moved into formation behind whoever was currently closest. Regardless of who it was having someone else between her and this thing would set her mind at ease.
Firehead

Postby lilbooth » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Keira chocked up on her spear as the strange black knight approached. "I'm not about to fight this by myself. If you three aren't planning on contributing we need to run, and likely fast." She said through gritted teeth as she squared off against the knight. Ready to strike if he got too close.

Going to use evasive maneuvers and also ready an attack 2 with the broadhead spear, but I'm not going to attack first. If the knight makes a move to attack Kiera or anyone else she will counter.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay